My Time Has Passed (RWBY X Le...

De DekuMidoriyaXT_V2

(Y/N), The Greatest Huntsman of All Time, have been a hero to everyone in Remnant for quite some time now. Yo... Mai multe

Bio
Prologue: Awakening of Aggression
Chapter 1: Vale's Tombstone
Chapter 2: Daddy's Lil' Monsters, The Race To Get (Y/N)
Chapter 3: Getting Caught Up, Family Reunited (Arc #1 Part 1)
Chapter 4: Getting Caught Up, An Explanation(Arc 1 Part 2)
Chapter 5: Getting Caught Up, Crash and Burn, Jackass (Arc 1 Finale) 🎃
The Hidden Chronicles: Arc 1 (Filler Chapters)
Family Bio and Updated Bio
Arc II Prologue: Resurrecting The Past - Part 1
Arc II Chapter 1: Resurrecting the Past - Arc Finale
Arc III Prologue: The Burning Beacon, literally Part 1
Arc III Chapter 1: The Burning Beacon, literally - Part 2
Halloween Chapter (2/2): Rip and Tear, Until it is Done
Announcement + Discussion

Arc III Chapter 2: Haunted By Distant Past

2.2K 46 28
De DekuMidoriyaXT_V2

At some point, I have to bring a piece of the past somehow. Not just Remnant, but others as well. 

Context: This all happened during the Initiation started. 

~~~

"My God... Why is this here?!"

"(Y/N)? Why do you sound so... scared?" 

The orb... No this doesn't make sense at all!

"No... no... This is impossible. It's not supposed to be here!"

Running over to the fainting dark red orb. You picked it up and tried to slam it. It failed as the orb levitated into the air.

Moments later, it started floating away from your group and flew towards a... coffin.

'No way... This is my...!'

"What in Remnant's name is that?!"

"What the fuck is that thing..."

"By the Gods..."

Suddenly, a familiar psychic grip holds your head still as your vision begins to shake violently as a rumbling voice spoke to you and your party.

"Welcome home, Agony, the Cruel Tyrant of Hell."

~~~

A long time ago, in a world far away from this one. Is a world filled with greed, grief and strife. Where the Earth was hanging by a thread of fate by two people. A man and a woman. A match made in Heaven. The two of them fought a great evil that threatened the Earth. In the end, the all mighty duo saved the Earth from their fate. But at the cost of a very powerful ally.

The woman survived, but her partner was nowhere to be found. Struck with grief and guilt, she carved his symbol in her indestructible armor. A memory she will forever remember in the deepest depths of her mind. She believes that her partner is still out there. Fighting off other evils out into the cosmos. He better be, for he is responsible for giving life inside of her. Once he comes back, there's no way he's getting out of this one.

Present Day - The Mortal Realm of Remnant

"Brother. Are you okay?" The headmaster of Beacon Academy, Ozpin, quietly shook his brother, (Y/N), from his deep nap.

"Oz? What happened? Is everything okay?" You asked groggily as you rub your eyes.

"It is. In fact, you were mumbling something incoherent in your sleep. Mind explaining what it was?" He asked, deeply concerned over it.

"No, it was... nothing. Just dream talk, you know, normal human stuff." You said, shrugging off a bitter memory that should never happen again to any world. Ever.

*BEEP* *BEEP*

Your Scroll vibrates violently in your pocket. Pulling it out, there was a text message sent by Willow.

You opened the text and began reading it. Only for you to be shocked when she told you that it is urgent and you were needed to be there. Putting the Scroll back to your pocket, you stood up and walked for the tower's exit.

"Where are you going? The Initiation have just begun." Asked Ozpin.

"Willow needs me. Something must have happened back home." You replied before hastily exiting the tower.

"Is he going to be all right?" Glynda asked behind Ozpin. Concern written on her face.

"I hope so. He mumbled something I don't even want to know." He replied as he sipped some coffee.

"Kar En Tuk...? What does that mean?" 

~~~

A ride and a half later, you arrived at the (Y/N) Foundation in Atlas. There, you greeted your wife with heartwarming love.

"It's good to see you, Ice Queen." Said you as you give her a kiss.

"You and your cheap flattery. I love it." Said Willow as she returned the kiss back.

After making out in the middle of the cold, you two decided to go back inside and discuss the message Willow sent to you.

"Tell me, love. What happened here while I was at Beacon watching our daughter kick ass?" You asked.

Willow frowned, "While the workers were drilling deep into the mountains. They uncovered a giant metal door that bent our drills. Then the surrounding rock caved in and two giant statues of knights was revealed. It's a good thing everyone made it out alive, but those who were near at the cave-in suffered heavy injuries." Willow summarized the event.

"A big gate with two giant knight statues beside it? That certainly is strange, but why do you have to-"

You were suddenly interrupted by a familiar Faunus calling your name in the distance.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" He called.

"John? What brings you here at this time?" You asked the deer faunus.

"Come, quick! Something's going on at the dig site, milord! You might want to see this!" He pleaded as he pointed at the window. Atlas Bullheads flying past the mansion.

"Atlas Military? What the hell are they doing here?" You asked John.

"They claim to have sensed the earthquake in their seismographs. Now they want to get past the gate and investigate what's inside. But Sienna doesn't want to let him near it. Let alone go near this place. You must get there in time before they start a war!" John explained frantically.

"Shit. Lead the way, John. I need to knock some sense into them." You said calmly as you grabbed Willow's hand and ran towards the main floor of the mansion.

~~~

"What do you want, Ironcuck? We were here first and was requested to be here by Willow herself." Sienna growled at the cyborg.

"The council wants us to investigate the earthquake that happened near the (Y/N) Foundation. So they sent me and a small attachment here in case they're Grimm. Then we saw the White Fang and this huge steel door. Tell me, Ms. Khan. What do you know about this door?" He asked "calmly".

With each faction's army pointing their guns at each other. Ready to pull the trigger if their superiors give them the word.

"None of your business. Certainly none of the Council's business. I know for a fact that once you discover what's inside of that gate. You'll end up using it for yourself and the Council's own interests." Sienna said to the increasingly upset general.

"Like you're the one to talk, Ms. Faunus Superiority. You'll do the same. Like it or not, you'll want to get rid off the human race. Don't tell me you're still trying to impress (Y/N), are you?" He asked with a smug grin on his face.

"Why you son of a-" Sienna growled as she took out her chain spear until a loud bang was heard through out the field.

Everyone looked towards the source to see you with Old Faithful, restored to mint condition with the addition of red paint for the barrel and white paint for the wooden body. There is also a giant hook attached to the bottom of the shotgun painted in pure gold.

"Stop it. Both of you. Stop fighting and at least calm yourselves down. No need to start a war for... this." You said as you looked at the large gate and the statues beside it.

Violent, sudden visions enter your mind as you remember the land that was once your home...

The knights...

An arena...

A glowing red sword...

A bloody war...

"I expected you two to cooperate. Instead, you bicker like dogs that are fighting for scraps of food in an abandoned street. Tell me, General Ironwood, Sienna Khan, why are you two here?" You asked them in a serious manner as you load two giant shells in Old Faithful.

Sienna gulped as her anxiety kicked in. Ironwood looked away in fear as you stare them both down. Each of their respective soldiers put down their weapons to prevent anymore escalation.

"I was here by the request of Willow Schnee, Master. She wanted me and my men to investigate the large metal door and see if I can pry the door open. We tried planting C4, but it barely scratched whatever material the damn gate was made off. We tried drilling around it, but the walls were made of the same thing the gate was. Then we saw Ironwood with his small army of Bullheads. So me and my men assumed the worst." Sienna explained her point of view.

"I was sent here on the behalf of the Council. The commotion caused by an earthquake sensed by our seismographs concerned the Council and sent me and a small attachment of soldiers to investigate. When we arrived, we saw the White Fang with boxes of explosives and plenty of foot soldiers guarding this large metal gate. We also assumed for the worst." Ironwood explained his point of view.

"So this is just a misunderstanding... Good, that means I won't be caving in any skulls today." You muttered loudly. This didn't help both Ironwood and Sienna as they took a full step back with fear in their eyes.

"So. Sienna, do you have any idea how to open the gate?" You asked the White Fang Leader.

"To be honest, I have no idea how to open it. Other than the fact that the statue's pedestals are made of stone. The explosion must have done something with them." Sienna replied.

Looking down on the statues, Sienna's words were true. Each stone pedestals had a giant crack on the front end glowing green.

"Sienna, Ironwood. Follow me and bring some of your men with you. The rest shall guard this gate. We're going in." You ordered, earning a nod from both of them as they walk towards their men to instruct them.

From behind, Willow grabbed your arm. You turned back to see a frown on her face.

"(Y/N). Don't go inside. Please. I have a bad feeling about this." She pleaded.

"So I'm not the only one?" You asked yourself.

"I'm serious, (Y/N). There's something inside those gates. A Pandora's Box waiting to be opened. It's making me sick." She said as she began stumbling backwards.

Fortunately, you caught her from falling, but she looked very sick as her face became paler.

"If you're going in there, (Y/N). Please, be careful, I want to see you back in one piece." She said in a weak voice.

You gently grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Don't worry about me, love. I'll be there for you and the girls. I promise." You said as you carried the sickly woman in your arms.

"John!" You called out to the deer faunus.

"Yes, master?" The deer faunus instantly appeared beside you.

"Take her back to the mansion. She's not feeling well." You said as you handed Willow to John's arms.

"It will be done, milord." John complied as he exited out of view. Leaving you to go down the slope to Ironwood and Sienna waiting for you in the gate.

~~~

"Have a clue on how to open the gate, (Y/N)?" Ironwood asked as you approached them. 

"I do, actually. Just stand back so you guys won't get hurt." You replied as you approached the first statue's pedestal. The cracks on it were glowing green as you came forward. 

You clenched your fist and jabbed the cracked wall, the broken pieces of the wall scattered from every direction. The wall revealed a hidden hollow room with a glowing green skull décor stuck to the wall. 

"What in the-? What the hell is this? Is this some kind of joke?" Sienna asked in disbelief. 

Ignoring her complaining, you walked towards the skull. A familiar memory surging again. This time, you were with a woman, clad with green heavy armor. Walking with you through the empty, cold halls of a bygone civilization. 

"Are you ready?" You asked the woman beside you. She pumps her shotgun with an affirmative grunt.  

"Good. Because it's about to be a fucking blood bath." You said with a smirk as you pushed the skull into its place. 

The door opened to a room where a group of nightmarish creatures roared at you and the woman. You took out a double barreled shotgun out of your holster and looked at each other briefly before all HELL broke loose. 

After pushing the skull in its place, the earth below you began to shake. Going outside, the gate was opened, leading to another gate. The statue of the knight was glowing blue from the armor's crevices. 

"It opened! Whatever you did to that skull, it somehow activated the door mechanism." Ironwood commented. 

"Those are switches, General. Not decorations of any type." You said as you walk towards the other statue. Repeating the same process, the ground shook violently this time. Gentle humming and vibration was heard as you walked outside. The second door was opened, revealing a third door, decorated with symbols of a burning skull pierced by a sword from top to bottom. 

Walking through the gates, more statues of knights in strange armor appeared in each gap of the gates. Everyone was in awe by the design of the place except you. Whose heart was filled with guilt and sorrow. A grim reminder of a once great evil that took many so dear to him. 

Reaching the third gate, was a simple pedestal with a blade slot facing up with the hole oriented horizontally. You began noting a familiar scent past this gate. It was nothing good at all, but you can't turn back. Not when you get rid of this damn thing. 

"A blade slot? What type of blade do we even need?" Sienna asked as she examined the slot. 

"It looks like a sword should do the trick. If anyone has one, we should at least bypass it." She said. One of the White Fang soldiers sheathed their blade and tried to insert his sword. Only for him to get shocked and his sword burnt into a crisp. 

"Damn it!" He cried as his hand sparked yellow electricity. His electrocuted arm went limp. Good thing his aura absorbed it before his body was fried. 

"Great. It has a fucking failsafe. Whoever built it is an asshole." One of the Atleasian soldiers grumbled. 

"We'll never get past this one without the correct one!" A White Fang soldier said in disapproval. 

You frowned. You have no choice but to open it yourself. Kneeling down, you pulled out a dagger from your boot holster, revealing it to be Harbinger in dagger form. You tapped the round lenses at the middle of the hilt. 

"Who woke me up at the middle of my-? Oh, it's you. Why did you wake me up?" She asked. 

You turn her around and pointed her towards the blade slot. 

"Wait, is this a-? Don't tell me we're back in the Night-" 

You denied her the privilege of finishing that sentence as you aggressively stab her into the slot, turning it vertically as yellow electricity danced around your body harmlessly. 

The third gate opened, revealing an unnaturally dark hallway. Like a black hole, light never escapes, just absorbed into the abyss.

Pulling Harbinger out of the slot, you silently continued to walk towards the dark hallway.

General Ironwood suddenly walks in front of you with actual concern.

"(Y/N). How did you open the door with- Woah!" He was about to ask before shoving him aside.

Standing right in front of the dark hallway, blue torchlight began to illuminate the hallway slowly.

After all the torches have been lit up, a projection of what appears to be the knights from the statues, stood side by side with a few feet of space between them. Their red energy spears formed the letter 'X' filled in the space. It wasn't just a pair, they all filled the hallway, silently staring at whoever passed by.

The knights recognized you as they brought their spears back to their side and turned to face each other at the exact same time.

They stomped their feet and straightened themselves as they chanted their war cry:

"KAR EN TUK!!!"

The chant echoed throughout the halls and out into the world. Everyone in Atlas could hear the chant echo in the sky.

Your eyes began to show anger... and rage. As you walk along the halls and projected knights, your visions are filled with flashbacks of a repressed past.

"You are mistaken! These people are meant to serve us! You have rightfully earned your seat on our divine realm yet you protect those who are below your status?!" An angel-looking figure asked as she hovers beside you.

You clench your fist in anger as your blood began to boil.

"I never asked for this to happen. There is no future with Hell. Pain and misery will be cast upon both sides. Hell will win if we don't work together!"

"Don't mistake my decision as selfishness. You have proven me that the human race can improve themselves to be like you and the Slayer. But their time is up, for their souls depend on our survival. This is a decision based on self preservation!" She reasoned, making you angrier. You yanked her down and made her kneel down in both knees to match your height.

"Listen to me, you virtue signaling fuckwad. I don't care if your world will die in a decade or two. Earth is off limits and shall not be harmed. I don't care if you attack a neighboring planet filled with life, but if you ever, EVER, try to extract a single soul on Earth. I will personally TEAR YOU apart! And I will destroy your homeland myself if I have to! Is that clear?!" You threatened her.

The female angel looked at you with shock, her voice dying in her throat as she tries to speak up.

"You... you bastard!" She screamed as she shakes your grip off!

"After everything we've been through! You would rather side with that armor wearing bimbo instead of me?! The moment I saw you walk through these halls with a blade in your hand and your body unscathed I thought we could have had a future together! You ruined it all! You are sending my race to hell!" She cried with actual tears???

"Get out!"

"W-what?!" She stuttered.

"You heard what I fucking said, you fucking bitch! Get out of my sight!"

The long flashback ended when you reached the door with two guards and another floating angel was beside one of them.

"Welcome home, cruel Tyrant." It said as the door opened, revealing an abandoned base of operations.

You looked around and that the base is still intact after eons of abandonment. You got to give credit to the Sentinels for making long lasting buildings like this one.

"Damn, is it me? Or does this place scream man cave to you?" You asked the woman close to you. She gave you a double thumbs up in response.

You chuckled at her growing excitement and decided to look around the Sentinel base.

So far, they've had an armory full of blades, ballistas, and sawed off shotguns.

They had an archive room. Which you both decided to check later.

There is also a laboratory and an atrium, which are both connected to each other.

Finally, they reached a room that appears to be a personal bedroom for the commanding officer in charge.

"Damn, this is one big bedroom. Nice bed, too. Made of metal, but it'll do. I wonder if it can fit-"

*THUNK*

Turning to the sound, you saw her chest plate, gauntlets, and boots laying beside her. Leading you to see her muscular, naked form with her helmet on.

"We're doing it now?"

She responded when she took off her helmet, revealing a lustful stare that travelled down your lower body.

"Okay, I guess we're doing it now then."

The flashback ended and you find yourself facing a stained glass depiction of you and the woman standing on top of a dead demon pile with guns aiming at them.

"(Y/N)?! Thank the Gods we found you!" Sienna's voice snapped out of your stupor.

"After that chant, you walked in and ignore us when we were trying to call your name. As if you were in a trance. (Y/N), please, tell me what connections you have to this place. I don't care how bad it is. You know that I'll still love you." She asked with her ears pointed down.

You were about to reply until Ironwood's men and Sienna's men came in. General Ironwood was still upset that you just shove him aside.

"You better explain to me what the hell... happened to you." He trailed as he looked at the stained glass depiction in front of you.

"What in the...? Is that you?" He asked as he pointed at your depicted form. You were much taller, bigger, and wore a strange bone like armor that shot out hell fire.

Looking away from General Ironwood. You pressed a button in front of the stained glass depiction. Thus turning the room darker.

"In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, her soul blistered by the fires of Hell, and tainted beyond ascension. She chose the path of perpetual torment.

In her ravenous hatred, she found no peace; and with boiling blood she scoured the Umbral Plains. Seeking vengeance against the Dark Lords who have wronged her."

As the deep voice bellows, the stained glass came to life as colored flames came to life to highlight the woman in armor.

"Tempered by the fires of Hell, her iron will remained steadfast through the passage that preyed upon the week.

For she alone, was the Hell Walker, the Unchained Predator, who sought in all quarters, dark and light, fire and ice, in the beginning and the end, and she hunted the slaves of Doom with barbarous cruelty; for she passed through the divide as none but demons had before."

Then, another set of colored flames began bursting in the stained glass depiction. This time, it surrounded your figure as the colors came to life.

"In her conquest to against the blackened souls of the Doomed. She found her greatest equal, a mere reflection of the Hell Walker. No, they were more than that. They were like pieces of an unfinished puzzle; fitting together perfectly as if they were made to be together. Like her, his soul was beyond salvation, seeking out the denizens of Doom to crush beneath his iron heel. His mind revealed to be a pandora's box to twisted ideas.

Together, they would set forth without pity upon the beasts of the nine circles. Unbreakable, incorruptible, and unyielding, the formidable duo sought to end the dominion of the Dark Realm.

Their age of their reckoning was uncounted. The scribes carved their names deep in the tablets of Hell across eons. Each battle etched terror in the hearts of the demons.

They knew they would come, as they always had, as they always will. For the Slayer, to feast on the blood of the wicked. For she alone could draw strength from her fallen foes. For the Tyrant, to feast on the pain and misery he inflicted upon the damned souls. For he can bend their minds to serve him or use them to absorb their life force as painfully as possible. And ever their powers grew, swift and unrelenting. 

None could stand before the hordes but the Doom Slayer and the cruel Tyrant, Agony. Despair spread before them like a plague, striking fear into the shadow-dwellers. Driving some into joining Agony in his ever growing armies of cannon fodder or retreating to the deeper and darker pits.

But from the depths of the abyss rose the Great One, a champion mightier than all who had come before, the Titan, of immeasurable power and ferocity. He strode upon the plain and faced the Two Powers, and a mighty battle was fought on the desolate plains.

The Titan fought with the fury of the countless that had fallen at the Two Power's hands, but there fell the Titan. And in his defeat the shadow horde were routed.

And in their terrible rancor betwern worlds and through time. Agony used his twisted mind to create indestructible armor for both himself and the Doom Slayer in the forges of Hell. Using the souls of his own army, he adorned himself and the Doom Slayer in mighty armor, impenetrable and unyielding.

Equipped with swords and shields of adamantine strength, the Two Powers of Hell set to banishing all that were left unbroken by their savagery to the void.

Yet as the Mighty Titan fell and dread engulfed the armies of Doom. The Demon Priests of the Blood Temples laid a trap to capture this scourge of Hell.

Insatiable, even by the vanquishing of the Great One. The Hell Walker and the Cruel Tyrant sought prey in the tombs of the Blood Keep and blinded by their fervor, the lure drew them in.

The priests brought down upon the Two Powers of Hell. And in his defeat entombed them both in a cursed sarcophagus.

The Mark of The Doom Slayer has burned upon her crypt. A warning to all of Hell that the terror within must never be freed. There she lies still, and even more, in silent suffering.

For Agony, the Cruel Tyrant, his flag has been raised by many demons of Hell. He was worshipped as the Avatar of Pain, much like the Doom Slayer. To the priest's paranoia and fear, they created a ritual where they have no choice but to purge their own kin. For they fear that if they don't serve their God. His reawakening will once again drown the Plains of Hell with agony.

After the voice subsided, the flaming glass lost its glow and the colors with it. The lighting was brought back to normal settings.

All was left was silence and the gentle humming of the machines working underground.

To say that the soldiers and both Sienna and General Ironwood are frightened is an understatement. No, they are SCARED, completely scared. Not a single soul and take a step as they feel the weight of the air changed. It feels heavier and overwhelming. Staring at you, makes them feel smaller while your shadow looms over them.

"Let's move." You said as you slowly walk away from the Testament. None could say a word to each other. Not when they walked into horrifying territory that they didn't want to know about.

Moving past the barracks, and the cafeteria. You suddenly saw something purple peeking around the corner. To your surprise, it was purple goo that covered the floor. To your horror, horrible flesh growth covered the walls of these hallways.

'No... It cannot be. What happened here?' You asked yourself as you slowly took a step forward into the purple goo, which immediately stuck to his foot.

Suddenly, a large tentacle bursts out of the purple goo. You were able to grab the tentacle before it had the chance to swipe at you.

"(Y/N)? Are you there?" Sienna called to you with everyone behind her before she saw the tentacle being thrown at the end of the hallway.

A squeal echoed throughout the empty halls as you emerged from the corner with pure anger in your face.

You didn't waste time as you stomped the already dead tentacle to bits and pieces.

The brutish display of violence made some look away while the rest was in shock at how the Testament's words were true about your

After stomping and cursing the tentacle to almost nothing. You looked at them with bloodshot eyes before pulling out Old Faithful. 

"Draw your weapons. There's more of the fuckers the deeper we go." You told everyone as you resumed walking through the goopy hallway.

Everyone did as they were told as they unsheathed their weapons and began to follow you.

Throughout the eerily silence, there was the occasional shotgun blast caused by you firing upon the tentacle growths that hid under the purple goo. Those that dared tried to swipe you were decimated by the lumps of lead you brought down to these wretched creatures.

Eventually, you and your party stopped at an open gate to another room. Which is filled with blood and more flesh growth. You signaled everyone to stop.

"Wait here. There's something wrong with the room up ahead. I'll check it out." You told them, but Ironwood grabbed your arm to stop you.

"Are you serious? Don't you dare-" 

You shook Ironwood's grip off your arms and clicked your tongue as you entered the room. The door to the room suddenly shuts you off from the rest of the party. Suddenly, numerous pentagons formed on the ground and summoned demons from Hell. From the slow walking zombies to the flaming Baron of Hell. More demons spawned in, each one becoming more threatening as they come in by the numbers. 

As the roars of demons beseeched your ears, your heart begins to beat faster. Your blood begins to boil, and your skin sets on fire. Removing your coat, that red hot fire began engulfing your skin. 

Clenching your fist, you close your eyes and embraced the rage boiling in your blood. All the memories and experiences that came before here. 

"Against all the evil that Hell can conjure... 

We will send them; only you two... 

Rip and tear, until it is done!" 

To be Continued... 

Halloween Chapter (1/2) 

Stay tuned for the next episode: Coming this Halloween. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6K 46 29
Y/N L/N was a young man who had big dreams. He dreams to become the best Huntsman in all of Remnant. For some bullshit reason, he's been expelled fro...
340K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...
136K 2.3K 65
"You are special, but you just do not see it yet." "What do you mean?" "You were destined to be a huntsman from the minute you were borne to this wor...
1.4K 19 15
(DISCONTINUED) "Don't claim that you know me, 'cause you know very well that I have seen through it all." ???:"Those words still echo in my mind. Gra...