π“πˆπŠπ“πŽπŠ 𝐁𝐎𝐘 πˆπŒπ€π†οΏ½...

By -redwinesupernova

will do imagines for tiktok boys😼 - noah beck - vinnie hacker - nick austin - blake gray - quinton griggs ... More

π‘…πΈπ‘„π‘ˆπΈπ‘†π‘‡π‘† (pls read)
π•πˆπππˆπ„ π‡π€π‚πŠπ„π‘ TW
𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐍 π‡πŽπ’π’π‹π„π‘
π–πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ€πŒ 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀 AU 2/5
π–πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ€πŒ 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀 AU 3/5
π–πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ€πŒ 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀 AU 4/5
π–πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ€πŒ 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀 AU 5/5
π•πˆπππˆπ„ π‡π€π‚πŠπ„π‘

π–πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ€πŒ 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀 AU 1/5

3.3K 33 14
By -redwinesupernova

𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 1/5

JOY
( you can imagine yourself or whoever you want to )

a/n: inspired by will's pov series called 'emotion school'. i thought it was such an adorable plot and i just had to make an imagine with this. it follows the pov series he created, so go check it out!

'...' means it's a new day!

don't forget to vote and comment!!

summary:

in a school where kids are represented by emotions, joy wants to become friends with her neighbour, depression.

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣+

joy smiled at herself in the mirror. it was her first day of senior year at her high school and she was excited to go in and mingle with everyone.

joy had always been a happy girl, after all, she was the representation of the emotion itself. and she was nothing short of it.

warm smiles painted on her face every day, her eyes simply glistening with happiness. she always tries her best to spread joy and love to everyone she met.

she adjusted her yellow denim skirt, making sure the yellow and white striped shirt was tucked in properly. she paired it with her yellow vans and her yellow and white backpack. her hair was half tied up with a yellow scrunchie to complete her bright, joyful outfit.

a few days ago, she had noticed that a new family had moved into the house next door. she noticed a boy, who seemed to be around her age, staying in the bedroom which was facing hers. her windows faces his windows, so she couldn't help but find herself looking through her windows to catch a glimpse of the boy, but he always kept the curtains closed. she assumed that he just simply liked his privacy, and she respected that.

joy bid her goodbyes to her happy parents and made her way to school.

upon entering the school, she had the hugest grin on her face, her bubbly personality shining through to everyone around her as she walked towards her locker.

joy began to sort her things out inside her locker, grabbing her books for the next period. she spotted her friend excitement bounding towards her with a grin on her face.

"hey joy! you'd never guess what i've just found out!", excitement grinned, whilst joy closed her locker.

"what?", joy asked curiously.

"well, there's apparently a new boy who's joining our year! i wonder what his name is! i'm so excited to meet him!", joy's friend squealed excitedly.

joy let out a laugh, as the bell rang out through the school, signalling first period.

"i guess i'll see you at break time! i've got maths first!", joy smiled, giving her excited friend a small hug and making her way to first period.

joy's locker was a fair distance away from her maths class. she never was late to class though, she normally made it to class just after all the early birds arrived, making her perfectly on time.

as she made her way into the class, she realised that most of the class were all seated. her eyes scanned the front seats, where she normall sat, but they were taken. she spotted one seat at the front empty, beside a confused looking boy.

joy made her way over to him with a smile, stopping in front of him.

"hi! i'm joy, i was wondering if this seat is free!", she beamed.

the boy looked up at her with a confused expression.

"i'm sorry, this seat is taken. one of my friends are going to sit here, although i'm not sure which one, i think it was calmness or it was interest i'm not too sure," the boy shrugged, scratching his head slightly.

"that's okay! thanks anyway!", she grinned.

she walked down the line of chairs and realised that they were all taken. when she reached the back of the class she noticed only one seat available. her eyes narrowed in on a tall boy, who had his chin resting in his hand, an emotion on his face that she had never seen before. joy furrowed her brows but nonetheless went over to the desk, pulling the chair out and seating herself next to him.

the boy didn't make a move, simply ignoring the girls presence. joy was about to speak to him when their teacher spoke up, the class going silent.

"welcome class! i want you all to go around and get to know each other, starting with the person next to you!", their teacher announced.

joy watched as the students around her began to turn to their seating neighbours starting conversations. joy turned to the boy next to her and studied him intently. something about him was familiar to the girl, but she couldn't seem to put her finger on it.

"HEY!", she beamed. "wanna be friends?"

the boy looked up at her, a blank expression on his face. she studied his face intently, his brown eyes burning into her.

she watched as he exhaled, before simply stating:

"no."

joy was confused at this, and turned away from him, before continuing on with the lesson.

as days went by, joy realised how she recognised the boy, he was her neighbour. he was the boy in the room opposite hers. every night she would look out her curtains and hope to see him, but every night she was left confused as his curtains were once again, closed.

each day joy would try her absolute hardest to become friends with the boy, always interacting with him whenever she got the opportunity to.

...

"watcha' drawing bestie?", she grinned, taking a seat next to the boy who was drawing on a piece of paper.

the boy looked up from his piece of paper to the girl, rolling his eyes slightly, his face blank.

"please leave me alone," he deadpanned.

joy pouted.

"aww. boooo! you're so dry," she huffed, turning back to her own paper.

after a few moments of silence, the boy spoke up.

"i like to draw houses," he spoke in a quiet voice.

joy immediately smiled and looked up to him.

"THAT'S SO COOL!", she exclaimed.

the boy tilted his head slightly, confused at her happiness, but shrugged it off and continued his drawing.

...

"hey bestie! watcha' doing?", joy asked again, placing her bag by her feet, turning to the boy.

"drawing," he replied simply.

a few moments passed before joy spoke up.

"you know, we never told each other our names," she pointed out.

the boy looked up at her slowly.

"i'm depression," he stated.

"i'm joy, with a 'y'," she grinned.

depression looked down, a small sigh passing his lips before he looked back up at the girl.

"cool," he deadpanned, clicking his pen in his hand.

"DOES THIS MEAN WE'RE BESTIES?!", joy exclaimed, a smile still on her face.

depression furrowed his brows.

"no," he replied, looking back down at his paper.

☺︎︎☻︎☹︎ 𝗞𝗬𝗥𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 ☹︎☻︎☺︎︎
hey everyone! i hope you
enjoyed this chapter! i'm hoping
to have the rest of this series
written and updated very soon!

i'm loving this idea so much
and the plot is so cute! i
highly recommend watching the
series from will's tiktok,
@the_universal_papa it's so
good, one of the best pov
series i've watched!

please vote and comment
because it means the world
to me and motivates me to
continue to write and
update regularly especially
during these tough times.

THIS IS UNEDITED!!

ily all, stay safe!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 169 28
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘’π‘› π΄π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘Žπ‘›π‘Ž π‘Šπ‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘Ž π‘“π‘Žπ‘šπ‘œπ‘’π‘  π‘ π‘œπ‘π‘–π‘Žπ‘™ π‘šπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘Ž π‘–π‘›π‘“π‘™π‘’π‘’π‘›π‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑔𝑒𝑑𝑠 π‘˜π‘–π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘‘ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ 𝑏𝑦 β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘œπ‘‘β„ŽοΏ½...
372K 5.2K 36
"ɒᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʀʏ ʙᴀʙʏ" #1 in jadenhossler 28/6/2020 #1 in payton 4/7/2020
43.3K 261 32
y/n x vinnie hacker read if you wish :) *these are short imagines/oneshots*
245K 1.4K 28
why not try something different. fluff/smut/sweet imagines