I Have A Kid? (Harry Styles F...

By hannahbooloewen

The Unmistakeable Curls. The gorgeous green eyes. Perfect smile. She looked just like him. I have a kid? More

I Have A Kid? (Harry Styles Fan Fic)
Chapter 1: The Perfect Date
Chapter 2: Unexpected Visitor
Authors Note
Chapter 3: I'm Sorry
Chapter 4: Maybe Remembering Isn't A Good Thing
Chapter 5: Moving On
Chapter 6: New Friends. New Start
Chapter 7: Heart Ache. To Much Pain
Chapter 8: Drama In Paradise
Chapter 9: Gettin' Rid Of The Crazies!
Chapter 10: We're Getting Married!
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 11: Goodbye's Suck
Chapter 12: Fake
Chapter 13: Anger
Chapter 14: Together Atlast
Chapter 15: Bringing Back The Past
PLEASE READ
Chapter 16: LA Christmas
Chapter 17: 15 Year Olds Inlove?
Chapter 18- All Consuming Love
Chapter 19: Betrayal
Chapter 20: Family Torn Apart
Quick Update + I Need Your Help
A New Angel In Heaven-update
Chapter 21: Moving Out
Chapter 22: Twins!
Chapter 23: Welcome Home
Chapter 24: Family At The Happiest Place On Earth
Chapter 25: October 17th
Chapter 26: Wedding Planning
Chapter 28: Baby, After Baby, After Baby!
Chapter 29: Emily Grace Styles
Chapter 30: Our Perfect Life
SEQUEL!

Chapter 27: Butterfly Kisses

5.6K 138 13
By hannahbooloewen

Guess who's back, back, back, back again. 
Hahaha hey guys. I am pleased to give you what you have all been waiting for ba da da da. 

-Harry's POV-

Today was the day. The day that I had technically been waiting my whole life for. Standing at the end of the aisle surrounded by my family and friends, waiting for the love of my life to walk down. 

-Cassie's POV-

I couldn't believe this was happening. My heart was racing, my body shaking. My hair and makeup was done, and now I just had to put on the dress. I slid it on and with the help of my friends picking and poking at me trying to fix me up to get ready. I turn around and look in the full length mirror and have to hold back the tears. It was all I could ever imagine. Behind me stood my mum and dad, my mum wiping away the tears that had fallen. "Our little girl is getting married" my mum says to my dad. My dad wasn't much of a softie but even he was struggling to keep the tears back. 

"You'll do great girl!" said Megan followed by many other encouragments from my friends and mum. It was convenient that each of mine and Harry's bridal party were coupled up. The music starts and the first couples go out. I take a deep breath trying to hold myself together. Darcy soon follows out throwing her little flower petals and the crowd breaks out in 'awe's'. When the music changed and que'd my song to play I took one last deep breath and said to my dad "Don't let me fall ok?" 

"Never" he replies and then we start. At first i'm focussed on my feet making sure not to trip over the ends of my dress, but when I look up and see Harry at the end I feel as if I could run 10 miles in these heels and dress to get to him. The smile that is on my face could not be erased. 

-Harry's POV-

When I see her come out the whole world seems to stop. It felt like I couldn't breathe, the air was just swept right out of me. I hadn't realised there were tears coming out of my eyes untill I see her laugh to herself and I can't help but laugh too as I wipe them away. She couldn't have gotten to me soon enough. "Man do I love you" I say as her dad hands her off to me with her hands in mine, at this moment I felt like we could take over the world. The pastor went through with his speech and then it came to our vows. I had been practicing this for years, planning on what I would say to her. 

"From this day on, I choose you. I will tresure our friendship and love you; today, tomorrow and forever. I will trust and honour you. I will encourage you and believe in you, even when you doubt yourself. I promise to be faithful and always support your hopes, dreams, and goals. I promise you my trust, my devotion, my tenderness and my love. As I have given you my hands to hold, so I give you my life to keep. I love you" I say. There are tears streaming down her face and same with mine, as I wipe hers away she wipes mine all I want to do is kiss her. But I wait. 

-Cassie's POV-

Vows. I've never been good at writing much of anything in my life. So these vows may be simple, but I put a lot of thought and work into them. I take a deep breath and smile at him. "I ask you of three things, Do not steal, lie or cheat. But if you must steal, steal away my sorrows, and if you do lie, lie with me for the rest of our lives, and if you do cheat, cheat death because a life without you, is a life not worth living" I say. The pastor could not speak fast enough.

"Since it is your intention to marry, join your right hands and declare your consent. Do you take Cassie Gordon to be your lawful wedded wife to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?" he says. 

"Yes" he says. "I mean I do" he corrects him self and a laugh escapes my lips but I get a hold of myself before I break out laughing. 

"Cassie Gordon do you take Harry Styles to be your lawful wedded husband, to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?" he says to me. 

"Yes" I say. "I mean I do" I say jokingly, sending a wink to Harry. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride" he says finally and Harry takes me into his arms dipping my down and pressing his lips to mine. I could stay like this forever. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I pronounce to you Mr. and Mrs. Styles" and the whole crowd breaks out in cheers and screaming. I slip off the heels and take his hand and we run down the aisle everyone screaming and throwing flower petals at us. Once we were out of everyone's sight Harry pulls me into his arms slamming his lips against mine. 

"I love you so much Mrs. Styles" he says and I can't help but giggle. 

"And I to you Mr. Styles" I reply giving him a quick kiss. "I believe we have some wedding photos to take" I say smiling. Once the wedding party meets up with us and Darcy comes screaming towards us jumping up and down and laughing talking about how happy she was. We must have took a billion photos, but I knew that I would love every singe one of them. We had a little break before the after party which was much needed. It was a tiring day and all I wanted to do was lie with my husband and watch cheesy romance movies and talk about how they would never be as good as our love story. But soon enough the wedding party began and it was quite the party, only close friends and family so nothing to big. Though no drinks were consumed by the three pregnent ladies. But anyone could have thought we were drunk cuz we were crazy dancing. Then the father daughter dance plays and my dad pokes out from the crowd to take my hand. *Butterfly Kisses plays*. As I dance with my dad I rest my head on his shoulder. This dance I had with him was perfect, everything I could have imagined. The dance goes on till the song plays out and by the end of it my dad's crying and I wipe the tears of his face and give him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Mind if I cut in?" I hear Harry say to my dad and I smile and give my dad a nod. Harry comes in and we dance and the world could just freeze right now. I was never much of a dancer but these dances made me feel like I was the best dancer in the world. The night could not have ended any better way. Harry and I had decided to hold off on our honey moon for now, since there was a lot going on right now. But this was one of the best days of my life. That night as we lie in bed together we don't even have to speak, just being in each others presence is all we need. What can you say, the process of getting married just makes you speechless. As I fall asleep in his arms I hear him whisper. "Goodnight Mrs. Styles and I know I will never get tired of hearing that. Here's to forever. 

The next morning I am woken up but Darcy speaking and she's not speaking to us. I walk out my room confused and half awake to see she's sitting on her bed on the phone. Who does she know to call, then I thought. Matthew. But she knows not to call him incase Liam picks up. Matthew must of called here. From the time I woke up she was still on the phone for 30 minutes. That is a very long time for a 4 year old girl plus who knows how long they had been talking before. She comes to hand me the phone and I wish Matthew a belated birthday since we never did get to talk to him. He doesn't have much to say since I assume he must have told Darcy a lot considering they were on the phone for almost two hours! We only talk for a few minutes and I go ask Darcy what they talked about. Her reply is just everything and I knew I couldn't expect much more. The fact that I was having a baby was becoming more and more real. My belly was getting bigger and you could tell there was a baby in there. The fact that I was having a baby in 6 months was insane. 

The boys were around for a week after the wedding. So we did only get to live the life of newly weds for that long. Since they had to go back on tour. They wouldn't be back until Christmas and then would only be back for 2 weeks and then leave again until Febuary, since that is around the due date of Perrie. It was very lonely around the house, just me and my tiny baby inside me with Harry on tour and Darcy now at preschool. I had nothing much to do, so the girls and I got together quite often and watched the twins and hung out. Eleanor modeled, Perrie was obviously in her band but as she was only 5 months away from having a baby they were taking some time off. Sophia was a student. Megan was a Interior Designer and then there was me, no schooling, no job. Oh the joys of being a teenage mom when everyone goes to university. I did want to become a primary school teacher. But with a new baby coming and a toddler only at school for half the day where would I be able to get 4 years of my time to go to school for that. Once Darcy had finished school for the day I went to go pick her up and she told me about all the new friends she makes, it seems everyday she is making new friends. 

"I kissed a boy today mummy" she said smiling. My mouth dropped and I looked over at her. 

"You what?!" I said shocked. 

"It was ok. It was only quick, and then I ran away like Matthew did" she says. I broke out laughing and thought back to the time when Matthew kissed that girl and then ran towards us. Oh dear, my 4 year old already attracts boys.

--------------------

AHhhhh!!! FInally they are married!!!! I feel like this is such an exciting moment. I just had to put Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle. Because 1) I think it's a beautiful father daughter song, and 2) When I get married that is deffinetly a song I would consider to dance to with my dad. Hope you all enjoyed this exciting chapter i'll see you soon. 

-Hannah(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 9.1K 30
"Harry?" I asked. His eyes barely opened before he closed them again. "Niall," his voice was so soft and drifted. I cried again, just happy to hear...
2.4K 5 34
"I'm sorry for saying what I said but I'm not apologizing for my feelings. When you meet the one, you know. If you don't feel the same then that's ok...
2.9K 85 37
His green eyes lit up my world like nobody else. The way that he messed with his hair. It's like he didn't know that I was in love with him.
50K 2K 19
❝I felt his curls brush against my face. “Well then, let’s not say goodbye,” he replied. “What do you want to say?” I chuckled. “How about…” Harry tu...