enemies/mates(a vkook fanfic)

Da taetae_wuves_gukkie

in which Taehyung and Jungkook have a misunderstanding and become each others 'enemies',however they can't de... Altro

Characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4 its starting
Chapter-5
Chapter-6 part-1
Chapter-6 part-2
Chapter-6 part-3
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Yugyeom's plan is revealed
Chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
🀯
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
Wolfie❀❀
Vanilla ice cream
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
JKπŸ’œ
chapter-46
j.jk
k.th
Rainberry
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
100k!
chapter-51[M]
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56
juniper

chapter-47

4K 212 201
Da taetae_wuves_gukkie

Hola people!
I hope you are having a good day/night

So luckily my class got canceled today and the first thing that comes in my mind--"oh!!! Finally I can write a chapter!!"

Yesh,so here you go

Third person pov

Jungkook drove faster as he looked at the time in his wrist watch.
8:25

He was supposed to be at the dinner at 8.Thats what Jimin had told him.

But luck doesn't favor Jungkook much.

He was called by his father,to discuss upon some matters---and that discussion was fucking long.

He didn't even pay much attention to his father's words---just thinking about the time he would be allowed to leave.

His father surely noticed the lack of attention from his son and asked him the reason.

Jungkook told him that he had a date with his mate and he was going to be late!

Upon hearing this his father shot up.

"What the hell,Jungkook??? Why didnt you said so????
Omygod!!!! My precious son in law would be waiting for you all alone and its all because of me!!!!
I don't want him to hate me.Nooooo!!!

Get your ass out Jungkook and get going for moon goddess's sake" His father cried.

Jungkook was surprised with this reaction.

'We aren't even married yet,and everyone already loves you so much'

He smiled to himself.

After that he rushed,to get ready and left the house as soon as he could.

Now,as he was driving his phone screen lit up indicating he had a notification.

INSTAGRAM

k.th posted a picture
Tap to open

Jungkook didn't hesitate to open up the app and look at the picture.

k.th

Liked by k.seokjin and thousands of others

k.th: so happy to meet you after so many years hyung @p.hyunsik

randomusername: who's that👀

Load more comments

Jungkook didnt like this.He swiped his tongue on the inside of his cheek---a clear indication that he's jealous.

He drove past the cars as the thought of his Taehyung being alone crossed his mind---yes he was alone in the company of that Hyunsik!!!!
which was way worst.

Finally,he arrived at the location and hurried out of the car.

It was a fancy hotel where Taehyung and Hyunsik were meeting.

Taehyung  had no enthusiasm to meet with Hyunsik after his fight with Jungkook.
He just wanted to lay in the alpha's arms and fix everything between them.

But he didn't wanna ditch Hyunsik so he was here---physically.
His mind was with the alpha only as he was continuously thinking about him.

He didn't even noticed when  he had zoned out on whatever Hyunsik was saying.

He sighed and wished for Jungkook to be here.

"Tae are you listening???" Hyunsik asked and held Tae's hand that was on the table.

Park Hyunsik

Hyunsik liked Taehyung.Back in the days when they were young he knew Tae had a crush on him,but he didn't like Tae.

Now as the years went on,he has started liking him and couldn't help but stare at Tae's beauty.

He planned on telling him that he likes him,thats why he has organized this meet up.

But he was completely unaware of the fact that Taehyung was already taken---by a muscle bunny who would take your eyes out even if you looked at his baby.

But he was going to know this soon and all his dreams were going to be shattered.

"Tae" he called out again and this time he moved his hand to cup Taehyung's right cheek.

But........

A firm hand stopped him from doing this....He looked up to see who's holding his hand so tightly.

Only to see a guy glaring at him.
He didn't knew the man,but it appears Taehyung did.

As he stood up and looked at the man.

"Koo" Tae said in surprise.
Words cannot describe how much happy he was to see his mate.

"Hey baby" Jungkook released Hyunsik's hand and pecked Taehyung's lips turning him into a shy and blushy mess by this action.

And there..............there goes Hyunsik's dream of getting Taehyung.

He was looking at the couple with wide eyes---as if he has just seen a ghost.

Jungkook forwarded his hand for a handshake with Hyunsik.

"Hi,I'm Jeon Jungkook Taehyung's boyfriend" he said emphasising the word boyfriend and stared into Hyunsik's soul.

The said man could feel all the air leaving his body.He gulped the lump in his throat and held his hand.

"P-Park Hyunsik" he managed to stutter out.

Now everyone knew that Jungkook was a jealous and possessive man.

I mean just ask the poor doctor who's still traumatized by him and is looking for an apartment in Mexico,so he could go there and sell tacos.

Ya'll remember him right?

Hyunsik was unknown to this(bro you'll know soon).
He has made Jungkook made when he was about to hold Tae's cheek.

Jungkook has seen them and rushed to their table and was able to stop him on time.

He looked at Hyunsik and scoffed thinking--'I'm handsome than him and he doesn't have a chance with my Tae'

They all sat down,and the waiter came to take their order.

Taehyung was happy to have Jungkook with him---and he forgot that he was supposed to be mad at him.

But then he remembered him and his lips turned into a pout.

The action didnt went unnoticed by the other men at the table.

Jungkook was smiling fondly looking at Taehyung's cute pout,but hyunsik was looking at it too.

And clearly Jungkook didn't like it.

"Babe,come on look at me"  Taehyung didnt bothered.

Finding no other way,Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's thigh and this earned him the omega's attention.

Taehyung turned to look at him and Jungkook didnt hesitate to pull his pouty lips into a luscious kiss.

Taehyung's eyes widened at the action,and he sat stunned letting Jungkook kiss him like that in public.

They were in a private booth,separated from others but this didnt mean that Jungkook can kiss him like that.

But Jungkook can do it and he was doing it.

It was only a matter of few seconds when Taehyung kissed him back too.

He didn't care about anyone and Jungkook was impossible to resist.

The couple was in their own bubble so engrossed in kissing each other,that they had forgotten Hyunsik.

'I'm third wheeling so hard right now'
He thought and left to go to the washroom.

In the midst of kissing----making out,Jungkook had pulled Taehyung to his lap and was now leaving small kisses on his jaw.

He inhaled the heavenly scent of his mate and realized how much he loved Tae's scent and how much he has missed it.

"I'm sorry baby" he said in a husky voice.
Taehyung didn't reply.

"Tae,don't ignore me.I'm sorry for being an asshole.
Jungkookie is sorry.
He won't do this again." he said and pouted knowing fully well that Tae can't resist him acting like this.

"Aish,you big baby stop it!!!" he said

"So do you forgive Jungkookie??"
"Hmmm.......Jungkookie was mean to me,so I can't forgive him so easily" Tae said.

"Then tell me what do I need to earn your forgiveness??I'm ready to do anything angel" Jungkook said,sincerity in his voice.

Taehyung became happy,that Jungkook was ready to take efforts to earn his forgiveness.

"Ice cream from my favorite place and we shall see" tae demanded and Jungkook nodded his head like a child.

He pecked Tae again and then they were disturbed by the waiter coming with their food.

Tae got off Jungkook's lap and sat in the chair and Hyunsik came back then only.

"Oh Hyung! Did you go somewhere??" Tae asked him.

' they didn't even noticed me going!!!!!
Am I invisible???
And you are asking me if I went like how can I not
Did you expect me to enjoy you guys making out!!' Hyunsik thought.

"The bathroom" he said and sat down.

Tae nodded and they started eating.
Taehyung and Hyunsik were chatting now and then.

And by now,Hyunsik has no intention of confessing to Tae.

I mean he sure did like Tae----but look at the man beside him.

He would break Hyunsik in half and he didn't wanted that.

His feelings for Tae had started fading---if that was possible and he wasn't a sore loser.

He was happy for Tae to have found Jungkook.

Him and Jungkook occasionally talked too,but not much as he was still scared of Jk.

The dinner ended on a good note and they left the place after paying the bill.

Taehyung and Jungkook didn't have dessert and they were now walking to get ice cream as per Tae's demand.

After getting ice cream they stopped at a park.

Jungkook took it as the opportunity to apologize properly,the guilt was still eating him up.

"Tae,baby! I'm truly sorry for hurting you and not considering your words.I know it was stupid of me to do so and I regret it so much.Please forgive me"

Taehyung pulled Jungkook in a hug.

"Koo,don't apologize again I've already forgiven you.And it was my fault too"

"But still I feel bad that I hurt you,I never wanted that"

"Kookie,listen here.Mistakes are a part of relationship.
No relationship is perfect.
If we won't make any mistake then how would we know more about each other and how would our relationship grow huh????
If we were to not make any mistakes then we should be robots not humans---oops werewolves haha"

Jungkook chuckled too,and looked at Taehyung with an admiring gaze.

Taehyung always knew what to say to put him at ease.He knew the right words.

At that moment Jungkook realized that its their story---their relationship and every mistake made is a lesson learned.

"Yes you are right baby.I love you so much"

"I love you too"

And their lips met for a kiss again.

A/n~woof!!! That was long.

Did you guys liked this chapter?

I hope you did.

Also tell me what music you are listening to now.
I want some new music.

Love you❤
Thankyou for reading💜💜

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

818K 53.7K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...
513K 19K 43
Where Jungkook is a cold, strong omega who doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has two friends Jin and Jimin who are an omega and a Beta, even thoug...
3.4M 208K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
37.8K 1.3K 13
[SHORT STORY] Story where Alpha Jungkook and Alpha Taehyung was living their best life with being eachothers best friend..... bickering and pulling p...