Our Own Style

By Pashico5

Maximus Belus and his friends have made a portal-type machine that will grant them a one way trip to the univ... More

The Decision of a Lifetime
Changing Worlds
The Fallen Boy
The New Class
Hearts for Tanks
Life Changing Setbacks
An Explosive Entry
Initiative Pays Off
A Day to Rest?
Leaked Secrets
Divisione Folgore
Planning the Battle
Training
The 6th Battle of Kawanakajima
Friends and Secrets
Origins
A New Morning, and War
Update and Question
The Great Alliance
FantΓ΄me
The Push to Victory
Relax
Requests
Movement Masters
The Art of War
A Sudden Abduction
Naughtius Maximus
That Fateful Field
Maximus Belus and the Promise of Pasta
Getting Ready
Fortunate Sickness
Panzer Greift An
Another Story
Old Friends
Anticipating the Worst
Return to Normality
The First Duel
Good Friends Horse Around

The New School

437 8 2
By Pashico5

"COMRAAAAAAAAAADE! WAKE UUUUUUUUUUP!" Josip was shaking me violently, making me dizzy.

Bonk

Alex bonked him on the head. "Calm down, oh sardine. You'll only wake him up and injure him further!"

"Oh, you're awake!" Carlo noticed me and helped me to sit up.

"Yeah, yeah... I'm awake now. Anyway, where are we?" I was in a bed. I got run over so I assume that I'm in a hospital, but I'd like to know more details.

"We're in a hospital somewhere in the... Tochigi prefecture, I think." Replied Erwin. The Tochigi prefecture, home to an Italian style school. This package deal includes great hospitality and excellent food.

"Well, I know that I'm not staying here in a hospital. Have you guys seen anywhere where we can stay?" Even if I have to sleep outside, I am not staying in any hospital. But maybe they have found a place to stay, and if that's the case I'm there in a flash.

"We have good news for you." Alex exclaimed. "Not only do we have somewhere to stay, me and Carlo managed to get us enrolled in a school called Anzio High School. Well, actually it is all thanks to the girl that ran you over and brought you here."

"Hold up. Anzio? But they're a girls school. Hence the name 'Anzio Girls High School'." I asked, dumbfounded at the fact that we are enrolled in my favourite school of the series, but even more that it is supposed to be a girls school.

"I asked that question too." Answered Carlo. "Apparently, they got an expansion to the school and have changed it to a mixed gender school because of the vacancies."

"Lucky for us! Let's go to our new home!"

I left the hospital and went to our new school. When I arrived at the school gates, I heard a girl's voice from behind me.

"W-w-w-wha-what?! Why are you our of the hospital already?! You should be there for another few weeks!" She seemed stunned to see me maybe even a bit scared.

"Are you the girl that ran me over, and then took me to the hospital?" That summary of what happened might have been unnecessary, but I kinda felt like saying it to confirm everything.

"Ah! Oh, I'm so sorry!" She got on her knees and begged for forgiveness. I just waved to indicate that everything's fine between us. "But are you definitely ok? I came at you with more than three tons of steel, going at FORTY KILOMETERS PER HOUR! You can't be fine after that, right?"

"Seriously! Don't worry! My bones are basically made of tungsten! I've never broken a bone and I won't break them anytime soon! I have at most some bruises." And that is the truth. I have amazing bones and regenerative abilities. "Changing the subject, can you point me to where I need to go?"

"Oh, right! Your class is the building to the north, and your dorm to the northwest." Replied the girl, albeit a bit nervously.

"Thanks. Arrivederci!"

And off I go to my new home, forgetting about the previous incident and, with a big smile, happy to have a new start.

______________________________

Hello again, dear reader! I actually made these last two chapters because I have tons of free time. My teachers didn't show up so now I'm stuck at school due to Covid! Not that the speedy chapters matter, but I hope that you enjoyed these chapters so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 2.3K 32
as (y/n) makes his way to an scp chamber like always he is led astray as all hell breaks loose and the foundation shut down all of sudden with many s...
562 7 18
On spring break,two sister's will go on a trip together. Their names are Ave and Emelia. While they are driving,they stop their trip. They are in a f...
72.5K 2.5K 31
β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ A girl from the real world gets isekai'd to the Universe of Demon Slayer. What she didn't expect, was to be stuck in a harem bet...
543 1 13
Miho Nishizumi felt ashamed with the loss at the hands of Pravda. A loss miho was widely blamed for. NO longer wanting to be near such things Miho le...