Aas-e-Ishq (Hope Of Love)

By Nabihaali263

Book 1 of Ishq Series. || Highest ranking: #1 in Cousins on 30 Aug 2020|| || Highest ranking: #1 in spiritual... More

Chapter 1
Aesthetics
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A Thank you Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Epilogue)
Ahmer♡Safiya
Hamza♡Zara
Pasban-e-Marasim
Ali♡Ramsha (1)
Talab-e-Ishq
Preview
SPIRITUAL FANFICTION CONTEST
Mahv-e-Hairat
One year!😱
Musawat

Chapter 26

12.6K 629 108
By Nabihaali263

Asslamyalaikum wonderful readers.
Sorry for the delay.

Happy reading🤗🤗🤗

×××××××××

It has been 4 days since Zaydan left. And Hoor missed him immensely. Wether he texted her everytime he would be free and their night calls would long to at least an hour & half that too when one of them scold other to take rest, but it wasn't like to have him beside her.

His messages full of love would make her heart flutter.

One thing that was scaring her was Aadil. He won't leave a chance to flirt with her whenever he found her alone. Many times her "devars" shoo him away mumbling profanities on him and warned him to be in his limits otherwise his they would choke him with his tongue wrap around her neck. She had laughed badly at their thoughts.

After having dinner she called it a night and went to their room. As soon as his scent engulfed her she didn't felt calm as always she use to. Today his scent increased her heartbeat in a different way. Putting blame on run she did from kitchen to room of her dangerous heartbeat she picked up her mobile which Zaydan gave her before her college started she dialled his number badly wanting to hear his voice, but the call directly went to voicemail.

Sighing half heartedly she opened her hijab and freeing her hair fron bun stepped towards balcony wanting to have fresh air.

It wasn nearly an hour when she heard her room's door click open. Confused, she stood up from her sitting position and got the shock of her life.

××××××××

Zaydan reached Jahangir Mansion ready & excited to surprise Hoor with his presence with a rose & ferrero rocher chocolate bouquet in his hands.

He couldn't express his excitement in words. He stepped inside feeling an abnormal heartbeat taking its pace. He was about to step towards his room when halted on his idiotic brother's voice.

"Oohoooo...Bhai ap kab aaye or wo bhi phool ke sath?" Haider's fake astonishment disgusted Zaydan. Sending him a glare he ignored him & stepped towards his room but Haider being Haider again stopped him.

"Bhabi ke liye hai?" He asked with his idiotic grin.

"Nahi tere liye hai, chahiye?"
Zaydan asked sarcastically.

"Nahi bhai jaane de mai to leleta lekin bhabi bura maan jati." He faked remorse.

"On a serious note Bhai. Mujhe kuch batana tha apko. Ap free hokar mujhe message kardena." Nodding his head he again stepped towards his room.

Opening the door swiftly with spare key he entered inside. Locking the door he turned around and found her standing there in all her glory. In black simple shalwar frock and a black dupatta gathered around her neck making his heart to beat frantically.

His gaze went to her surprised eyes taking his breath away with her expression.

Keeping his bag on the table he stepped towards her. Taking predatory steps towards her he stood close to her making her heart to rip out of her chest. She still couldn't believe he was standing in front of her.

Shaking her head from left to right she turned around looking away from him. "He is not real. He is not real. He is not real." She was chanting causing an amuse expression to cross Zaydan's face.

Stepping extremely close to her from behind he engulfed her in his strong arms. His lips brushed her ears when he mumbled a small salam.

Hoor's heartbeat took another pace at his action. She was still believing that he is real.

Zaydan forwarded the bouquet to her still from behind assuring her his presence. She slowly took the bouquet from his hands and turned around in his arms to face him.

Cupping his face with one hand while one hand was still occupied with the bouquet.

"I am real." Zaydan chuckled and kissed her hand which was around his face.

Hoor hugged him at once tightly taking him off guard. He hugged her back tightly nuzzling his face in her neck making her squirm feeling his light beard tickling her exposed neck, she giggled softly.

"I missed you." Detaching herself she could only whisper looking into his eyes making Zaydan to kiss her forehead lovingly. "I missed you more."

"No, I missed you more." She stubbornly said making him grin boyishly taking her heart away.

She sniffled the flowers and stepped towards bed. Sitting casually she opened the chocolates and started eating one by one making Zaydan's jaw to drop.

"Just a second ago you were romancing with me telling me you missed me & the second you saw chocolates you forgot me?" He asked disbelievingly.

She just shrugged her shoulders in return casually.
"Chocolates is love." Saying dreamily she again got busy in deavouring her love.

"I thought you love me." He said sitting infront of her.

"Sahi sochte hai ap." Saying she forwarded her hand with chocolate for him to eat.

He looked at her hand and then at her lips on which some chocolate was smeared.

Pulling her forwarded hand towards him he made her come face to face with him. Still eyeing her lips he held her chin with one hand and leaned towards her while other hand was helding her hand on his chest.

There was just a millimeter distance between them. Hoor felt her heart would reap out of her chest at their intensity wanting desperately to complete the work he started.

Finally giving in her happiness he leaned and licked the chocolate from the corner of her lips slowly torturing her in the process.

Much to her dismay he pulled back instantly licking his lips with his tongue as if he had tasted the most amazing thing.

"I didn't knew chocolate could be this much tasty." He said looking at her fallen exoression. "You don't seem happy. You were expecting something else?" He asked in teasing manner pulling her out of her grief.

"Na...nahi. Ham kya expect karege?" She said wrapping the chocolate back not wanting to eat anymore. "Did you have lunch?" She asked pulling her true self back while smiling.

"Yes. But I want a dessert now." Saying he slammed his lips on hers fullfilling her wish & taking her off guard and giving her a punishing kiss for making him fall for her head over heels.

×××××××××

Haider. Instead of going back to his room he went to Ali's. Without knocking he just barged in taking Ali off guard who was talking to someone on phone.

Ali quickly bid good bye seeing Haider and cut off the call.

"Ayee hayeee. Bhabi se baat ho rahi thi?" Haider teasingly said and fell beside him on the bed dramatically earning a smack from Ali.

"Tujhe kya? Tu bhi apni wali se baat kar. Maine roka hai kya?" Ali said with frustration because he had to cut the call because of him.

"Haaaawwww. Meri wali matlab? Mai tere jaisa nahi hu. Mai arrange marriage karunga." Haider replied arrogantly.

"Ha dekhte hai. Jab mohabbat hogi na tab pata chalega." Ali said dreamily. "Tujhe kya lagta hai? Ammi maan jayegi?" He asked hopefully to listen an answer in yes.

"Mujhe lagta hai...tujhe padhne ki zarurat hai. Kyuki padhega nahi to tujhe job nahi milegi or job nahi milegi to ladki kon dega tujhe?" Haider stated the obvious like a rishte karane wali aunty. "Waise Rasheda Tayi Bhabi se bhot nafrat karti hai." He said referring to Hoor.

Ali looked at his brother's serious face that was on very rarest occassion. "Kuch baat hui hai?" He asked bringing Haider out of his trance.

"Maine unki or Naimal ki baate suni hai. Tu janta nahi wo... Naimal ko bhai chahiye. Or Tayi keh rahi thi k unhone aisi baazi ladi hai k ab sare ghar wale khud Bhabi ko bhara nikal dege." Haider explained him what he saw the other day.

Ali looked shocked at him. He didn't expected this. They thought that after Zaydan's nikah atleast she would leave him. But things were taking drastic turn now.

"Mai jakar sab Badi Tayi ko bata dunga." Ali said stubbornly.

"Tu aisa kuch nahi karega Ali." Haider pointed warningly at him. "Sabko pata hai tayi ka behaviour or sab jante hai Hoor ko. Mai bhi dekhta hu wo kis had tak gir sakti hai. Or fir mai unhe expose kar dunga jaise unhone Hoor ko kiya tha Mirha k nikah wali raat." Ali gaped at an another new information.

"Ye kaise pata hai tujhe?"

"Mujhe sab pata hota hai. Don se chupna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai." Haider said graciously acting as Shahrukh Khan earning a smack from Ali. "Umm wo maine unhe baat karte hue suna tha."

"Or tu ye sab mujhe ab bata raha hai?" Ali asked glaring at him.

"Mai batata bhi kyu? Mai mehnat se banata hu video. Tujhe kyu batau? Or waise bhi me yeh bhi batane nahi wala tha wo to bhai bahar mil gaye mujhe to yaad agayi. Pata hai flowers or chocolates laye hai Bhabi k liye." Ali was getting shock after shock. Haider wouldn't give him chance to recover from one shock before blasting other. And yet again earned a smack from Ali.

"Tu maar kyu raha hai mujhe. Mai tujhe ghar k raaz bata raha hu or tu? Isse to na batana behtar tha." Haider said like a ruthi hui phuppo.

"To tu ab bhi kyu bata raha hai? Na batata. Bewakuf. Itne din se ye baate pata thi proof k sath to sab ko bataya kyu nahi? Ab to tayi ko or moka mil gaya na bhabi ko badnaam karne ka." He knocked some sense in his brother.

"Ha to mujhe laga Tayi sudhar jayegi bhai ke nikah ke baad. Mujhe kya pata tha wo itni dhit hai?" Saying innocently he layed comfortably on Ali's bed pulling the comforter on him.

"Ayeee apne room me jaa. Mujhe sukun se sone de. Haider. Uth. Tu roz roz yaha kyu ajata hai? Haider jaa naa." Frustratingly he kicked him but didn't budged from his place.

"Mujhe teri or bhabi ki baate sunna hai." Haider mumbled making Ali's eyes go wide at his confession and yet again he slapped his beloved brother and slept beside him sighing defeatedly.

It was not long when Hamza joined them and made a space between them sleepily on king sized bed.

It was their routine. They would rarely sleep without each other, most of the times any one of them would sleep alone and two crashes together.

They were so much habitual that others used to tease them saying what will they do when they will get married.

×××××××××

Zaydan woke up from the heat Hoor was radiating. Instantly getting up he checked her temperature and sure to his thoughts she was burning with fever.

He got tensed immediately. Slightly slapping her face he tried to wake her up.

"Hoor. Hoor. Uth jao meri jaan. Please." He shook her feeling helpless.

"Hoor." Zaydan again shook her but this time little hard making her open her eyes.

"Uth jao jaan. Apko bukhaar hai. Medicine lelo." She just hummed in return & went to sleep.

"Hooor...uth jao." Feeling helpless he stepped out of the bed and made a run to his parents room.

Knocking the door hurriedly he waited for permission. As soon as he opened the door he saw his mother sitting on prayer mat indicating she was praying Fajar. "Ammi Hoor ko high fever hai. Mujhe samaj nahi araha mai kya karu." He helplessly mumbled and entered the room making Rukhsar startle. Immediately, they hurried to his room.

"Doctor ko call karo Zaydan." She mumbled checking Hoor's temperature.

Taking water from nightstand she sprinkled on Hoor making her wake up with a jolt. She started breathing heavily with the impact of water & got startled seeing Rukhsar.

"Aunty aap?" She could barely mumble.

"Kya condition bana rakhi hai tumne Hoor. Kitna tez bukhar hai." She scolded her.

"Ooh yeh. Kuch nahi hai aunty ye hote rehta hai. Ap fikar na kare, abhi thodi der me kam ho jayega." She said smiling at her concern.

"Kya matlab tumhe pehle bhi hua hai yeh?" Rukhsar asked shockingly.

"Ji aunty every month hota hai." Hoor said embarassingly. Confused look passed through Rukhsat but recognization dawned on her next second.

"Ooh achaa. Zaydan doctor ko mana kar do." She said turning back to look at Zaydan.

"Kya ammi. Use itna zada fever hai or yeh doctor bhi call nahi utha rahi. Upar se ap bol rahi hai..." Hoor blushed at his concern.

"Nahi bulana hai doctor ko. Regular fever hai. Tension mat lo." Saying she left the shocked Zaydan alone with Hoor.

"Kya hua. Mai samja nahi?" He looked extremely confused at Hoor sitting close to her and checking her temperature.

"Kuch nahi hua. Monthly hota hai aisa." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Kya? Or apne mujhe abhi tak bataya nahi? Ham aj doctor k paas jayege." He said stubbornly making cute expression.

"I am telling you I don't need doctor. Okay. It is common."

"What is common? What are you talking about?" He couldn't understand till now.

"It is that time of a month." She said throwing her hands in air.

Zaydan took a second to register her words and then realisation hit him making his ears turn pink with embarassment.

"Awww. Ap blush kar rahe hai?" Hoor pinched his cheeks teasingly. Zaydan slapped her hand away making her laugh wholeheartedly.

He looked at her rich carefree laugh making his heart do a summer sault.

Sensing his gaze she blushed looking down and ran to bathroom as if on fire.

××××××××××

Safiya was running here & there wanting to complete the preparation within time. Hoor also couldn't help her as they were at farewell and would come Allah knows well.

So, the event was, Ibrahim's family was coming to ask for Fajar's hand in marriage and wanted to do small engagement & made their intention clear on call.

Fajar was sulking in her room not wanting to witness all the preparations going.

"Hayeeee mai mar jawaaa." Ahmer screeched like a girl seeing Safiya work this much for the first time but earn a smack in return.

"Aj suraj kaha se nikla?" He said circling around her making her red with anger.

"Suraj kahi se bhi nikla ho, apka bhot late nikla." She glared daggers at him making him chuckle deeply.

"Khairiat? Aj subah subah tap rahi ho?" He asked amusedly.

"Khairiat hi to nahi hai. Fajar api ka rishta le kar aarahe hai Ibrahim bhai. Or subah se sab sawar ho gaye mujh par har kaam k liye. Ek to ye Bhai or Bhabi ko bhi aj hi farewell me jana tha. Naimal to is ghar ki fard hi nahi hai. Sara kaam mere nazuk kandho par agaya." She huffed when he made her sit down.

"Saans to lelo meri maa. Acha batao kya kaam baki hai apka kaneez apke saamne hai." He said sitting on his knees and bowing down a little in respected manner.

"Kaneez? Really?" She asked with disgust.

"Areee jo bhi ho. Abhi dekho mai kaise fatafat kaam nipta ta hu." He said while clicking his fingers.

"Ji nahi shukriya. Kaam badana nahi hai maine. Ap Fajar aapi ko mana le wahi kaafi hai." She said joining the hands in front of him dramatically.

"Fajar ko kya hua?" He asked curiously.

"Kehti hai abhi shadi nahi karni." She just shrugged her shoulders shooing him away & ran to the maid who was calling her.

Ahmer looked at her retreating back with a smile and shook his head.

"Ahmm. Ahmm." He looked at the voice to find Ahmed & Azhar standing there with mischevious smiles.

"Lagta hai apka band bajana padega." Ahmed said teasingly.

"Kya matlab? Tum log galat samaj rahe ho. Mai to bas..." Ahmer started to clear himself but was cut off by Azhar making Ahmer's ears turn red due to shyness.

"Bas mujhe Ishq ho gaya. Yahi kehne wale the na ap?"

"Nahi mai keh raha tha...wo konse twins hai college me?" He scratched his head as if in deep thoughts. "Ha Aamna & Yumna haina? Bhot ache ladkiya hai dono bhi. Nahi?" Ahmer looked at their paled faces at his last sentence.

"Wo...wo...to aisi baat nahi hai...ham bas wo..."

"Apni zaban band rakhna meri band rakhne k liye." Warning them he sprinted to check out on Fajar.

×××××××××

She didn't knew what to feel & how to react. She couldn't grasp the situation as of now. Fajar clearly told him to back out of his feelings but still he had audacity to ask her hand in marriage.

She startled when someone knocked on the door. Getting up she saw Ahmer grinning idiotically but as soon as he saw her his smile turned into frown. Coming inside after her he sat on nearby sofa while she layed on bed lazily.

"To? Kya scene hai?" Ahmer asked coming directly to the point.

"Koi scene wene nahi hai. Jao yaha se." She said with emotionless face and turned other way.

"Fajar..." He called her warningly to spit out the things already. And that did it.

"Mujhe nahi karni shadi unse. Wo kyu nahi samajte? Maine pehle bhi mana kar dia tha fir bhi wo rishta le kar aarahe hai. Mujhe samaj nahi ata jab ek dafa saaf saaf inkar kar diya tha maine wo fir bhi???" She said all at once in one breath and stopped only when Ahmer cut her off.

"Ek second. Ek second. Thoda break lagao. Unhone tumse baat ki thi is baare me?" He asked surprised. Fajar looked away from his gaze and narrated the reception incident.

"Koi reason reject karne ka?" Fajar looked at him through her lashes.

"Mujhe nahi karni abhi shadi." She said with hoarse voice.

"Kyu?"

"Bas nahi karni."

"Koi or pasand hai?"

"Nahi."

"To fir?"

"Kaha na abhi shadi nahi karni. Wo kya agar koi or bhi ata rishta lekar to mai yahi kehti." She said sniffing her nose.

"To Ibrahim bhai se problem nahi hai right?" She just nodded. "To ek kaam karo abhi sirf mangni karlo shadi tum jab kahogi tab."

"Mujhe nahi karna kuch bhi. Jab dekho tab har koi yahi baat kar raha hai." She yelled angrily.

"Tum kisi or ko pasand karti hona Fajar? Agar aisi baat hai to mujhe batado isse pehle k der ho jaye." She didn't saw Ahmer this serious her whole life.

"Aisi baat nahi hai Ahmer." She said looking right into his eyes assuring him. "Mai bas koi commitment nahi chahti."

"Thik hai fir...ham mana kardege unhe tum fikar na karo." Fajar looked at him surprised.

"Lekin Taya abbu unhe aise nahi jaane denge."

"To thik hai na Safiya ka rishta kar denge."

"Lekin Ahmer, Safiya ko to tum chahte ho na..." Fajar looked surprised at him and in return he looked at her surprised.

"Tumhe kaise pata?" His jaws dropped to floor.

"It was obvious."

"Mai tumhare liye ye qurbani dene ko tayar hu."

"Lekin wo to mujhse mohabbat karte haina?" She asked innocently.

"To kya hua? Nikah bhot strong bond hai. Baadme ho hi jayegi Safiya se mohabbat." Fajar slapped him tightly on his cheek making him shock.

"Mat lo Safiya ka naam unke sath." She yelled at him.

"Tumhara masla kya hai? Huh? Nahi karni na shadi? Mat karo. Kisi na kisi se to hogi na unki shadi. Safiya se hi sahi. Ek taraf keh rahi ho shadi nahi karnj dusri taraf keh rahi ho kisi ko karne bhi nahi dongi unse shadi. Khud ko or unko kunwara marne ka irada hai kya? Five minutes. You have five minutes to take the decision otherwise I myself will tell him to get lost from here." Fajar gulped seeing Ahmer's anger.

It was the first time she was targeted by his anger. Tears brimmed her eyes. She herself didn't knew what to think. She didn't want to marry him and at the same time she didn't want someone else to marry him. Ahmer was right at his place. He even was ready to sacrifice his love for her and here she is rejecting love.

"Okay." Ahmer looked at her for explanation. "I am ready for it." She said looking away.

Ahmer flashed a full blown smile her way.

"Waise bhi mujhe Safiya par zyadati nahi karni. Mai kabhi nahi chahungi ki meri wajah se wo tumhe chod kar unse shadi kare." She said explaining him.

"Ha ha unseeeee. Ye bolo jealous ho rahi hi tum. Unheee kisi or ke sath imagine karte hue." He teased her pinching her cheeks.

"Mai koi jealous wealous nahi ho rahi." She huffed slapping his hand away from her cheeks.

"Fajar. Tum bhi unseee mohabbat karti ho." Ahmer said stressing "unse".

"Mai koi mohabbat nahi karti unse. Mai to abhi tak unko bhai bulati hu." She said looking away with cute blush adorning her face.

"Bhai bulati ho. Bhai samajti nahi ho unhe." He said teasingly.

"Believe me Fajar. Don't run away from your feelings. Let it take over your heart. Trust me it is the best feeling." Saying he got up and stepped towards the door.

"Ahmer." He turned around on her voice. "Thank you." He just smiled at her. "And sorry. Mujhe pata nahi maine kyu maara." She said looking guiltily at her hands.

"Its ok. Everything is fair in love & war." Dramatically singing he ducked the pillow she threw his way.

Not knowing that walls has ears too.

×××××××××

Author's note:

And finally a wrap for today.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

What do you think about it?

Any guesses?

Favourite scene?

What do you think about whole storyline?
Any suggestions or feedback please  write in comment section.

Thats all for today.

Next chapter will be out in sha allah in next week.

Take care.
Allah hafiz.

Lots of love,
Nabiha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994K 45.4K 104
Short stories collection where love and characters lives.... join various couples and families in their journey called life... where they will learn...
432K 26.8K 56
#1 in #muslim 12 Aug, 2021 #4 in #islam 29 May, 2021 #7 in #Allah 4 May, 2021 #8 in spiritual 15,16,17 September 2016 Thanks for stoppi...
222K 13.6K 65
Doctors Series Mid-short love stories •1• The Doctor's Care For His Wife •Isaa And Mayrah• "You're to be cur...
4.6K 183 48
To my surprise, he looked up and our eyes met. Embarrassed, I quickly closed the window, feeling a rush of heat on my cheeks. I hadn't expected him t...