✓THE SPACE BETWEEN THE STARS|...

BisexualCricket által

{BakuDeku Celebrity/Fake Dating Au} *THE NOVELLA IS COMING TO A WATTPAD NEAR YOU SOON ;)* Worldwide star Gro... Több

Prologue
Chapter One: Yes I'm Re-Writing It, Your Point?
Chapter Two: Izu The Artist *Chef Kisses*
Chapter Three: Artistic Drunk
Chapter Four: Did I Mention Angst?
Chapter Five: #NotMyMamaInko
Chapter Six: Dadzawa Confirmed
Chapter Seven: Lovely Blemishes
Chapter Nine: I Know . . .
Chapter Ten: French Girls
Chapter Eleven: Waves
Chapter Twelve: Pitter Patter Memories
Chapter Thirteen: Cherish . . .
Chapter Fourteen: Pt. 1 Three Days
Chapter Fifteen: Pt. 2 Three Days
Chapter Sixteen: Where You Go I Follow . . .
Chapter Seventeen: . . . No Matter How Far.
Chapter Eighteen: It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!
Chapter Nineteen: Naked Drawings 'n Shit
Epilogue: When Stars Collide
Bonus Chap, Q n A!! |00|
Not rlly a bonus chap just an announcement?

Chapter Eight: Words Left Unsaid

5.5K 346 359
BisexualCricket által

Bitches Broken Hearts↲ 
Billie Eilish

"You can pretend you don't miss me (me). You can pretend you don't care. All you wanna do is kiss me (me). Oh what a shame I'm not there . . ."

"Hello, I'm Izuku. Izuku Midoriya,"

Those words had been like a sucker-punch to the gut as the soaked and surged through Katsuki's ears. He stared at the boy so intently, flashes of distant and pain shrouded, memories had begun to prick and chip away at the little grip he had within himself. The same grip which was keeping him from striding across the room and pulling the boy into his arms. Tucking a finger beneath his chin. Tilting his head to their lips were perfectly aligned.

Katsuki shook his head as if brushing the notions aside—for he knew that he would most likely never get that again. Maybe

Allowing a deep influx of air to pass through the numb shackles of his respiratory system, Katsuki plasters on a strained smile; his cheeks beginning to cramp, however, he continued to smile for they would keep his threatening tears at bay.

For as he gazed at the green-haired male before him, his Izuku, it was as if he were being awoken from a dream. Except, there was no jolt of energy coursing through him until he had been shocked upright; his lungs did not squeeze, gasp, nor beg for air; his heat did not falter, stutter, or skip a beat. And there was a simple answer as to why these events never occurred within the blond:

They all required life support. And his was mere inches away, not enough to keep him hooked on long enough for any of those things to happen. His body was dead yet alive all at once, for he silently rejoiced in this reunion . . . he knew for a fact that the freckled male did not see it that way. To Izuku, they were strangers who had gotten themselves into quite the predicament.

"Hello, Iz—Midoriya," the word had left a bitter stain on the tip of Katsuki's tongue as he forced it out. "I'm—"

"—Katsuki Bakugou," Izuku interjected enthusiastically, giving the elder a false sense of hope that they had been wrong. That Izuku did remember. "I know, I listen to your music." that hope quickly dissipated.

"Right," Katsuki nodded, soaking in another deep breath before tentatively crossing the room. "I understand it took a bit of convincing on my manager's end to get you to agree to this, so I won't take up too much of your time." the formality of his voice had nearly made him grimace.

Izuku nodded wordlessly, urging him to continue on. 

"I'm sure you've seen the picture online . . . the one of the two of us. While originally we had planned on denying any accusations of your being a lover of mine—" for the first time that evening Katsuki's heart briefly fluttered to life for longer than a second. "—it's pretty clear we decided against that. You see, I'm supposed to be dropping my latest album in four months,"

The freckled male did another silent nod. For he knew of this upcoming album that had yet to be released. Katsuki had dropped a few excerpt songs just weeks ago to keep his fans content, all of which Izuku loved. Albeit, he was not entirely sure how that affected them both.

"It's compiled of quite a few love and breakup songs," Katsuki heaved a sigh, repelling the urge to roll his eyes at the few songs he had finished on the album and the ones he was still currently working on.

"And what better way to get publicity for them if your fans thought you were in a relationship beforehand?" Izuku guessed, his bottom lip jutting out as he thought it over. 

"Exactly,"

Katsuki observed—while silently suffering—as the younger began to mumble under his breath, a softened smile folding onto his lips at the sight. One he thought his eyes would never be graced with again. Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, Izuku's emerald pools shot up—locking in with the blond's vehemently. 

As if he was studying him.

"Okay," the college student whispered. "I'm sure you have your conditions, but I also have a few of my own. One: You have to pay off the rest of my college debt. Two: I don't want this arrangement to affect me academic-wise, okay? Three: . . . You have to let me draw you,"

The elder stiffened at the last one, cambering his head as the words left Izuku's mouth. He had anticipated the first two, for he knew all about Izuku's financial problems from the education standpoint—which he would have helped with either way. However, it was his last condition that set him back momentarily . . . why did he want to draw him?

"I have this assignment for my art class . . . I have to choose someone to be my model so I can draw them. The catch is, I have to study them as well over the course of a few months—drawing-wise—like find things about them that I have a hard time drawing and things that come easy for me. And I want to draw you," Izuku blurted out, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly.

However, he left out one important part of that particular assignment . . . he would have to draw his model naked towards the end.

"Deal," came the quick response. "Now it's my turn. One: Nobody aside from your mother and the few people I've told can know that this is . . . fake. Two: You have to sign a contract saying that once the three months are over you won't utter a word about the true details of it ever. And three: You have to move in with me,"

Izuku slanted an eyebrow, his mouth slightly parted in a quizzical expression as he took in the information. "'Move in with you?'" he repeated with a breathy chuckle, "Look, I can see why that would be the easiest thing to do . . . but my mother—"

"—Has already been convinced. She's . . . fine with it," the scarlet-eyed male tried his best to keep the acid and animosity from entering his bloodstream and into his voice. "My apartment isn't far from your college, and I'll make sure you aren't late,"

The silence that was left unfretted in the air had begun to grow thicker and denser, so much that it had taken up space in that seemingly small room—space that could not be spared. It left Katsuki dizzy and light-headed, his grip had inaugurated to weaken as his breathing commenced the dying process of faltering and wavering. Just a few more minutes

It appeared as though luck was not an ally on his side. After a few more moments of silence and staring, Izuku finally nodded his head with a polite smile. 

"When do we start?" he asked hesitantly.

"As soon as possible," Katsuki said through clenched teeth. "Now, if you'll excuse me I have a meeting I'm already late for. I'll have my manager contact you later—but in the meantime, you should pack a few bags,"

Without giving Izuku a chance to respond Katsuki pivoted on his heel, briskly walking down the hallways and past a scowling Inko—who he promptly disregarded. Once he was outside he had practically flung himself into the backseat of the car where Aizawa was waiting.

He could feel the fain pressure of his adoptive father placing a hand on his shoulder, his ears barely detecting the soft susurration of words flowing out of his mouth. No, he was anesthetized at the moment—everything aside from his hammering mind had been paralyzed. Katsuki drew his lower lip in between his teeth while biting down hard onto the flesh.

Anything to keep those damn tears at bay.

However, it was no use. For as the salty droplets began to cascade from the blood-red pools of his eyes, falling onto his jeans and painting them—they did the same for every euphoric memory with the boy he held onto.

One drop.

"I love you, Kacchan,"

Two drops.

"As long as we're together we can protect each other,"

. . . Three drops.

"Will you marry me?"

Four drops.   

"Yes!"   

Hello Cricket Cultists!!!

You didn't think I was done with this book . . . did you? ;)

Sorry for being MIA. It's just I realized that after I started working on this book again that I had A LOT of major plot holes still, aside from that I wasn't in the best place mentally and emotionally so add those together and I lost a lot of interest in the book.

However, after fixing a lot and getting back in a more healthy mindset I'm ready for this and hella excited! I still have other books going on so this will only be updates two to three times a week until further notice, however, I promise not to adandon it again!

Are ya ready?

Until we meet again!!!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

101K 3.8K 39
This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. That dream had become a distant a fantasy...
135K 3.8K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
295K 12.9K 44
An AU where quirks don't exist. Model!Izuku Model!Katsuki Also is a story where Izuku is a smug bastard that Katsuki can't get out of his sorry head...
94.9K 1.8K 14
Izuku Midoriya has been dating Katsuki Bakugo since Elementary School. They hid their relationship. Katsuki doesn't like to see Izuku be bullied just...