Mean Girls on Broadway Prefer...

By Coolest-Cassette

This book is gonna be so fetch. Ever wondered what it would be like to date one of characters from the musica... More

How You Met
What You Love About Them
Your Song
Their Nickname For You
Your Nickname For Them
What They Love About You
Someone Flirts With You
You Get Sick
Cuddling Poses
Couple Halloween Costume
When You Fall Asleep Before Them
When You're Clingy
Favorite Board Game To Play With Them
Your Name On Their Phone
Your First Pet You Own As A Couple

How You Started Dating

1.4K 17 16
By Coolest-Cassette

🦁Cady🦁:
You glanced at yourself in the mirror one last time. Even though your self confidence was as low as your math grade...even you had to admit that you looked pretty good. The end of the year came faster than you ever thought possible. Now, it was the Spring Fling dance. Despite all the hype around it, you were only going because your mother told you you'd regret it if you skipped. She said, find someone nice to go with...and have a good night. That seemed like an easy enough concept. Except....the one person who you want to go with...doesn't seem to like you anymore. She isn't the same bubbly, rambling, giggly ball of sunshine she was when you met on her first day.

Not only that but she wasn't even going to be there. She got wrapped up with "wanting to belong" so much...she lost herself. What made her so beautiful in the first place. It pained you that you hadn't been able to save her. To stop her from drifting off into the shoes, clothes, and nail polish...

Still, maybe it was possible for you to have a good night without Cady there...

"plastic don't shine, glitter don't shine, rhinestone don't shine the way you do."

Your eyes watered with pride as Cady announced to everyone how she was wrong. There she was, that happy and beautiful girl you fell in love with. As the swarm of kids caught her from the stage, Cady spotted you in the crowd. She pushed through them to face you. Her bright smile flickered with uncertainty. Uncertainty if you would forgive her. But with a cheeky little grin, you pulled her into a hug letting her grip onto you like a lifeboat.

"I'm so proud of you." You whispered. You felt her grip lessen and soon her lips were on yours. You eased into the kiss melting at her touch.

"I'm...so sorry. I...I was horrible...I—"

"Hey..shhh, none of that matters anymore, okay? Just...just stay here with me." You smiled holding her closer to you as the two of you swayed together to the music.

🎨Janis🎨:
You frantically painted your newest creation with as much precision as possible given the time restraints. You had...once again....found Janis's painting skills to fascinating to not watch. Now...the projects are due by the end of the class period and you have just started painting it. You knew the chances of finishing were slim to none...well...finishing and making it not look like a toddler just got ahold of paints for the first time. You had been so busy, you didn't hear the laughing. Sitting behind you just so happened to be your bully. He always made fun of whatever art you made...even the work that was good.

"Hey~ that looks pretty awesome." He smirked. Though it sounded like a complement, his tone was laced with condescension. It was so intense in fact, it made you shrink in your seat. "You know what would make it even better?" He continued. You saw what he was about to do but didn't have time to stop it. He grabbed a paint brush, and the most obnoxious colored paint ever and slapped a large strip of paint down the center of the canvas.

Your mouth fell open as you watched any chance of getting a good grade fly out the window. You knew if you failed...your parents would force you to drop the class. You didn't want to cry, you hated crying...but as he just sat back and continued his cackling...you felt so small.

"Hey! Why don't you get the hell away from her? It's not like yours is amazing." Janis grumbled turning to swat the boy away as if he was just a fly. "Are you alright? What did he—oh..." she frowned seeing the now ruined portrait. "Well..I know it looks bad now but...we can fix this. I promise!" Janis grins slightly picking up a clean brush. "If it's okay with you...May I?"

You nodded slowly watching Janis turn that ugly streak into a detailed and honestly amazing mustache upon the portrait's face. "There. No harm done." She smiled.

"Janis...it looks amazing!" You blushed never taking your eyes from the painting.

"Erm...yeah, it's okay but...I think there's someone else here whose an even better view."

You were confused, what did she mean by that? That's when you saw the look behind her eyes. She was talking about you.

🎤Damian🎤:
Your legs shook nervously as you waited in line for the auditions. Musical theatre had always been a therapy for you. Broadway was a dream. But this was your first step...a silly play at your high school. Though you knew your lines like the back of your hand...you always seemed to mess up when you got nervous. It was the main reason you'd never been casted before. In anything. Ever. Just when you were about to start reconsidering even auditioning at all...you felt an arm wrap around your shoulders.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Funny seeing you here!" Damian exclaimed giving you a squeeze. It's like he could tell. "Are you as excited as me? Oh who am I kidding...Of course you are!"

His excitement made you grin in admiration. You knew he'd completely nail the auditions. "Don't worry so much, okay? I know it's scary but you'll do great! And to prove I mean it...I'm gonna be there to root you on!"

And he was.

While you were auditioning, Damian stood just in sight. Whenever you felt nervous, you glanced over to him for support. By the end everyone stood and clapped for you. It had been the first time you'd ever been able to preform in front of people without screwing up.

Plus, the best part was you got to spend even more time than you already do with Damian during rehearsals. The two of you had some really intense conversations when everyone else was away. The two of you "practiced" for hours extra after rehearsals just to be together for longer. It was a night just like that when Damian finally revealed that he's had feelings for you ever since the two of you met in the bathroom.

He asked how you'd feel if the two of you tried a more serious relationship.

You said yes.

🎀Regina🎀:
Regina looked around her room one last time in preparation. Tonight was her first sleepover with you since you moved to the area. She took a moment to breath, her nerves were all over the place. She knew there was something different about you from the moment she first met you in the mall. You weren't just another random person she could attempt to convert into a plastic. She didn't want you in her life to turn you into a plastic. She wanted something even more than that.

Just as she was about to start to wonder where you were, you saw you had arrived. Regina rushed to the door afraid her mother would get there before she could. Her mother could be so embarrassing. Luckily, Regina got there first. Seeing you standing on her front porch, duffel bag full of stuff for the night hung over your shoulder...you someone looked breathtaking.

"Hey Regina! I'm sorry I'm a little late! Is everyone else already here?" You asked looking around for Gretchen, Karen and Cady....the three Regina said would also be joining you. Regina fumbled through her thoughts trying to come up with an excuse. The truth was....she never invited them. She wanted it to be just the two of you alone. She didn't want you to know that though...that could potentially give her away.

"They bailed on us." Regina rolled her eyes playfully. "Losers. They all said things came up...so, it's just us tonight. That okay?" It was difficult for Regina to keep up the lie when she was feeling this many butterflies in her gut. However, she hoped she had been convincing enough.

You smiled doing a silent victory dance in your head. Alone time with Regina sounded like the best way to spend any evening. "Oh sure! It's okay!"

As the night progressed, you started to see Regina's mask slowly slip off. You saw her raw, real version of her. The funny, adorable, and...kind...side of her. It was honestly the most gorgeous thing to see. That's when Regina noticed your staring.

"What?" She asked raising an eyebrow. You suddenly realized how intensely you had been glaring into her soul.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to—ugh...sorry."

Regina eyed you as you started getting flustered. "Hey...can I tell you something..." she asked so lowly..you almost missed it. When you nodded, she sighed as if to calm her nerves. "When I first met you at the mall...I really liked you. Like...a (boy/girl)friend type of way. I guess. Maybe I invited you over to...you know, see if those feelings are actually as strong as I thought they were....and they definitely are. Even more so now...being alone with you—"

"Regina." You cut her off. Regina looked visibly nervous.

"Y-Yeah?"

"I like you too..."

🛍Gretchen🛍:
You slumped over the shopping cart bored. You promised you'd go shopping with Gretchen so she could get a present for Regina's birthday. Normally you loved spending time with Gretchen but not while Regina was involved at all.....which ninety percent of the time...she was. Plus, you've been in the mall for hours and Gretchen just can't decide what to get.

Everything you've seen in this store looked just fine but according to Gretchen...those things weren't expensive enough. "Gretch, she's not gonna know how much you paid for it. Just..take the price tag off. Also...in what universe is 30 dollars not expensive enough? My friends and I still go shopping for each other at Dollar tree! And even then...paying 5 dollars for an adult coloring book? That's crazy expensive!" You ranting watching Gretchen pick up the same 90 dollar dress she had at least twenty times already.

"(Y/N), do you think 90 is good? Or should I get this dress for 120?"

"120 for a dress?! W-Why?! Why would you ever?!" You gasped looking over the dresses again. "I think 90 is why to high but better than 120."

Gretchen sighed looking between the two. For you, the  choice was clear. "Hey look, you don't need to break your bank for her. It's nice that you are even getting her anything at all!"

"But, she'll get mad at me if—"

"So? Gretchen, look at me!" You exclaimed taking the dresses from her so she had no choice but to make eye contact. "You aren't on this earth to please Regina. You are beautiful, kind, amazing, and just so happen to be my crush!" You instantly shoved a hand over your mouth. You couldn't believe you just said that. Though, maybe it's what she needed to hear to believe you.

"Y-You—really? You...you like me?"

"Yes! Yes, I do, Gretchen! Please...please start respecting yourself a little more!"

Gretchen stood back with wide eyes, then glanced back down to the dresses in your hands. With a shaky hand she reached for the 90 dollar one. "We'll get this one."

A small smile appeared on your face. 90 dollars was still an absurd price...but it was a step in the right direction.

🐭Karen🐭:
You were laying on your bed staring up at the ceiling. Life had been so boring recently. All you did was wake up and go to school and then come home. You were stuck in a rut. You had considered going to bed early just for the sheer fact you were bored. Just as you were about to get dressed into pajamas your phone started lighting up with a text. It was from Karen. And they were just emojis.

"🥺😭😿👎😓😥"

Seeing how they were negative emojis, you responded with,

"What's wrong, Karen..."

"👉🏻🧑🏼👈🏻 👎🖕🏻"

Immediately your heart dropped. "What did he do?" Finding the texting back and forth overly stressful, you decided to give her a call. When she answered you heard her sobs. "Where are you, Karen? What did he do?!"

"H-he...left me...here"

"Where's here? Where are you?"

"I...I don't know. Somewhere by a sign..."

You rolled your eyes in your brain. 'Somewhere by a sign' yeah, that really narrowed it down. Still, Karen was upset and that made you more upset than annoyed.

"Okay...what does the sign say?"

After Karen stuttered slightly, she eventually was able to read what the sign said. You take in the information and promised you'd be right there. You drove until you saw poor Karen standing alone at the side of the road.

"Karen!" You screeched hurrying to her side and pulled the sobbing girl into your arms. "Hey..I've got you. It's okay now..." After you had managed to calm her down you asked cautiously, "What happened?"

"He..got mad at me..."

"So he left you at the side of the road?" You asked angrily, "Why did he get mad at you?"

"I told him that I loved you."

"Wait what?"

✏️Aaron✏️:
"Bam! Got ya!" You exclaimed jabbing your gaming controllers buttons frantically. Aaron, who had invited you over for a video game day. You were more than eager to agree to his offer. Not only did you really like Aaron but none of your friends liked video games as much as you did. "You're gonna have to step up your game, Aaron! I've had a lot of lonely nights playing Mario Kart...I'm very good!" You smirked

Aaron chuckled as he attempted to catch up to your character in the game. "Better watch out..I've got a shell!"

"You better not! Don't get any ide—Aaron!" You groaned as the blue shell took you out inches from the finish line and he zoomed past you. "I can't even believe that! How could you?!"

"Sorry! But good game?"

"I guess so." You shrugged trying to fight off a laugh. "Thanks for hanging out with me. But...may I ask why you didn't ask a friend to come play?"

"I did ask a friend." Aaron looked into your eyes confused.

"I know, but a different friend. Why me?"

Aaron shifted under your glance. He was definitely uncomfortable. Yet, he took a sigh and spoke almost in a whisper. "Well...I guess I wanted to hang out with someone who isn't obsessed with their relationships. I don't know...I keep telling myself I want to swear off dating but...every single time...I find someone else I start to have feelings for..."

"Really? Well...who would that be?" You asked suddenly realizing what he meant by that. Aaron chuckled slightly as if it should've been obvious...and it really should've been.

"It's you."

📐Kevin:
You were basically laying over your textbook studying away. Though you didn't exactly have a reason to study...you wanted to study. This was mostly because you wanted to give Kevin a run for his money in mathletes practice later that day. Every single practice, him and you go back and forth until Ms Norbury doesn't have any more equations for you two.

"Yo, yo mathlete!" Kevin said in a sing song voice sliding into the seat next to you. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Studying." You stated bluntly using your pointer finger to turn to the next page.

"Oh. Really? Why?"

"What do you mean why? So I can beat you!"

"Dang, girl! Why you so rude?" He chuckled looking over your shoulder. "You know, I really like having such a worthy opponent. I'm glad you joined the mathletes."

"R-Really? You are?"

"Heck yeah! You really know your stuff! It's really impressive!"

That meant a lot...especially coming from Kevin.

"Uh..actually...I did want to talk to you." Kevin started again, but this time he redirected his gaze to the floor. Something that was very uncommon with him. "So uh....look, I get it if you're not feeling it the way I do but...I have to be honest. Ever since I saw you in class acting like you didn't care...my heart told my brain...it wanted you, girl. So...I was wondering if..if you don't complete think I'm a spawn of satan...would you consider being my number one?"

You blinked in complete surprise. You didn't think for even a moment Kevin felt that way about you. It honestly...made you so happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 445 11
You are y/n heron, Cady Herons twin sister, you are very different from your sister, you are a lot more aware of the world outside Kenya before your...
5K 109 9
wlw oneshots/ imagines of the mean girls 2024 cast <3 including: reneé rapp/regina george auli'i cravalho/janis imi'ike angourie rice/cady heron a...
2.9K 115 9
Victoria's greatest passion is singing and acting. When she gets the role of Cady Heron in the Broadway musical Mean Girls, she is forced to work alo...
61.6K 2.2K 29
It is Cady and Y/N Heron's first day at school after being home-schooled, it's very different, it can get overwhelming sometimes, and it gets even mo...