ℓιℓу ρнσєвє ѕиαρє {ѕ. ѕєνєяυѕ}

By shiggyyyy

"ᴘʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ sɴᴀᴘᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ?!" "ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs sɪɴɢʟᴇ?! ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴀ-" "ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀʟ... More

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨!!
𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧!!
𝐩𝐞𝐭!!
𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞!!
𝐲𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥!!
𝐡𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐟𝐟!!
𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞!!
𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬!!
𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐬!!
𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦!!
𝐨𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤!!
𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭!!
𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡!!
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫!!
𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠!!
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡!!
𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐬' 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝!!
𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲!!
𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚!!
𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐬!!
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲!!
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲!!
𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰!!
𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥!!
𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧!!!!
𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭!!
𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞!!
𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐬!!
𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!!
𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞!!
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!!
𝐝𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲!!
𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧!!
𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐱!!
𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚!!
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡!!
𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞!!
𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!!
𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞!!

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫!!

75.7K 2.6K 3.8K
By shiggyyyy

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

LILY ENTERED THE dining hall in her frilly baby blue dress that had two pockets on each side.

her black shoes clicked with each small step she took.

with lily being shorter than everyone in the room, except for possibly professor flitwick, the girl had to watch out for everyone as their long legs could possibly accidentally kick her to the other side of the room.

"well look what we have here!", someone suddenly said, making the little girl spin around.

"oh my merlin!! there's two of you!!", lily exclaimed as she rubbed her eyes to make sure she was seeing right.

the twins looked at each other and chuckled.

"I'm fred".

"and I'm george. no wait! I'm fred".

"and I'm george".

lily confusingly looked at the two red-heads. she couldn't tell which was which, as they literally looked the same and acted the same.

"well I'm lily phoebe snape. it's a pleasure to meet you fred and george", the girl smiled.

"snape? you're his daughter?", one of the twins asked.

"mhm!! quite amazing isn't he?? by the way, do you know where I can get a plate? I haven't had breakfast yet and papa tells me that breakfast is the most important meal of the day", the girl politely explained.

"well why don't you come sit with us? surely we can get you more than just a plate", george offered.

"oh thank you!!"

lily happily took the hand of george and fred and skipped to the gryffindor table.

climbing onto the bench, because lily claimed that she was a big girl, she sat in between the twins as they were right in front of the golden trio.

"this is ron weasley, our younger and more idiotic brother", fred introduced.

"HEY!"

"and I'm hermione granger", the girl next to ron introduced.

"nice to meet you hermione. I heard you excel at potions. papa tells me about it", lily smiled.

"oh really? thought he hated me", hermione mumbled.

lily decided to keep quiet about the other things that her papa had told her, as she didn't want to offend hermione.

"and last but not least, the one and only harry potter!!", fred announced.

lily wasn't sure how to react. her papa had told her that harry was a bit dangerous, but the boy seemed very much like a soft cinnamon roll.

"do you like yorkshire pudding?", lily randomly asked harry.

"um...I suppose it's fine? is there a reason?"

"w-well papa told me that when I don't know what to say, I should just ask about food and start from there", the little girl confessed, making hermione's heart soft.

"the question is do you like yorkshire pudding. do you want some toast with marmalade? or some fried tomatoes?? don't hesitate to ask okay??", hermione suddenly said, nearly going full mother-goose mode.

"chill hermione, you're overwhelming her", ron said, stuffing his mouth with roasted beef.

hermione just rolled her eyes as george had set a plate down in front of lily.

"thank you!!"

the girl smiled as she started digging into her eggs and bacon with a waffle and a tinsel of whip cream and strawberry on top.

"may you help me pack some waffles with strawberries too please?", lily asked fred.

"sure thing! saving it for later?"

lily shook her head.

"no, it's for papa. he doesn't eat breakfast often and when he does, he only drinks black coffee. so I have to bring him something or else he won't eat", lily explained.

"wow, you sure think a lot for a four year-old", ron commented.

"I know right. way smarter than ron over here when he was four", fred teased, making ron on the verge of throwing a fork at his brother.

"say, why're you here?", harry asked.

it may have sounded more mean than he intended, but he was genuinely curious on why a little girl was at the school of hogwarts.

thankfully, the little girl didn't take his question offensively. for if snape were to hear about it, it'd probably be an automatic 50 points from gryffindor.

"umm...I don't know. papa said that I should come visit where he works so here I am!!"

"lily, turn this way", george said before harry could ask another question.

the girl whipped her head to the left as she beamed at the tall ginger male.

george swiftly took a napkin and wiped the whip cream off the girl's mouth, making her giggle.

"well time to head to class george!"

"right behind ya, fred!"

"see you later pipsqueak!", fred called out as the twins quickly left the table.

"bye!!", lily waved.

the girl then snatched the box of waffles off the table and bid the trio goodbye. she exited the dining hall revealing passages that she seemed to never remember where to go.

"umm...excuse me, but could you take me to papa snape's room please?", the girl asked a tall male with a chiseled jaw and tousled toffee brown hair.

the male looked down to see a little girl with doe brown eyes, awaiting the boy's response.

"oh, sure. I'm cedric diggory, and you are?"

"lily phoebe snape!!", the petite girl happily answered as she followed the boy towards her father's classroom.

"snape? as in professor snape? like you're his daughter?"

"mhm! I don't know why everyone's so surprised. we look alike don't we?"

cedric hesitated to answer that question. professor snape was a strict and...stern man. lily, just from first impressions, seemed like a little ball of sunshine.

"yes, very much so", the boy smiled as they arrived in front of the dungeon-like classroom.

"well thank you cedric! I hope to see you around!!", lily waved as she quickly opened the door to the room.

cedric awkwardly waved back as he chuckled to himself.

"see you around".

//❁//

lily waved at cedric as he was called up for the triwizard tournament. she loudly applauded as the rest of the contestants were announced.

victor krum and fleur delacour followed as dumbledore was about to also head off the stage, before another fiery piece of paper flew out of the cup.

dumbledore slowly unfolded the piece of paper, muttering out a name that surprised everyone.

"harry...potter...?"

gasps were heard as lily just pulled on snape's robes, making the man glance down.

"I thought TRIwizard meant only three people?? why's there four, papa?"

snape picked lily up and whispered in her ear.

"harry's special. there will be four according to the cup this year".

lily just nodded as she thought whether it'd be called a quadwizard or a quinwizard tournament. she always got her fours and fives mixed up.

'I best go congratulate harry since he's special then!', the little girl smiled.

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 94 19
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ. ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴀʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛʟʏ sᴄʀɪᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇᴅ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ...
1.5M 53.7K 93
━━━ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 | ❝𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅?❞ ▬▬▬▬ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・・゚...
851K 29.9K 133
"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ. ꜱʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴏɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ" ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ʜᴇʀ...
2.8K 135 5
❝𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝❞ -𝒂.𝒆.𝒑 ...