Silenced (Jeon Jungkook 18+)

By Btsvirall__

Hello welcome to my story, please enjoy~ <3 More

Moved
The call
How did this happen
Sneaky
Awkward
Leave me
Game
Racer
Taken
Please no
So close
Fuck you
Thank you
Update
Promise?
Play with me
Face to Face, Heart to Heart
Welcome back
Office call fun time
Real life or dreams
Teaser
Me and you
ReleaseοΏΌ
NervousοΏΌ
Show them (part one)
Bruh i do be sorry
Drunken
New territory
Smiles
Party
Great job!
Lets get it
Dizzy
My Time 2.0
Burning out

Show them (part two)

3.5K 70 17
By Btsvirall__

"Show them your mine and I'm yours" you day as he leans in for a kiss.

"Will do~"

-

As he looks at you she slowly lifts up your shirt.

"That top looks cute on you" he says making you smile. You loft his shirt off and bite your lip. You wrap your arms around his torso as his hands wrap around you.

"One more thing" you say as he nods his head. But little did he know...

You turn around and smile. You slide your shorts down bending over in front of him. You hear him laugh. You stand up and you feel arms wrap around you. His head comes down to yours. He kissed you on the neck his body pressed against yours.

"Mmmm that was mean" he rumbles in your ear. You laugh and bite your lip. Your eyes go up to look at the two girls. They didn't look happy at all. You decided to give them a smile as Jungkooks hands roam around your body. You turn around to face him.

"Looks like you got a little excited" you say looking down then slowly looking back up to him.

"That's your fault" he says putting a couple fingers under your chin.

"You look so tasty in this too" he says messing with the strings of the swim suit.

"You know there isn't much stopping me from just..."

"HEY!" You say as he unties the side of your swim bottoms.

"My bad" he smirks and walks away to the pool.

"Asshole" you say tying them back together and following him. He jumps into the pool and you take the stairs in. You walk over to Jungkook and he picks you up.

"What are you doing?" You ask and he spins you around.

"You know, I'm very happy I met you. But it's a different story with working with you" he says with a pout.

"You don't want me to?" You ask and he shakes his head.

"No because it means I can see you all day" he smiles placing a kiss on tour lips.

"But-?" You ask and he sighs.

"It's hard to resist you" you from at him

"But I can always say dream about you" he kisses you again. You pull away.

"Who would have though..." you say messing with his hair. You dip your hands in the water and wet his hair making him smile.

"And what is it?" He looks at you.

"I would have met you not once not twice but the- or was it more? All I know is it's a lot of times and each one got better. Last tome I checked I fresh out of college just applying for my dream job. Now I'm in a relationship with a man no one knows" you ruffle his hair as you look into his eyes.

"You know what" he says and you look at him with a cocked eyebrow.

"And what is that Mr. Jeon" you say mocking him.

"It's time people know. There are to many false accusations and bullshit going on about me. Time to set them straight and come out of the dark" he says and your eyes go wide.

"Are you serious?" You say drawn back a bit. He nods his head.

"Who knows you could strike a modeling paper too" you say as he laughs.

"Love, you will never catch me on some dumb magazines or paper or media like that" he says looking at you pushing hair behind your ear.

"But if that's what you want it's free and only for you" he says making you blush.

"Shut up" you say splashing him.

"Hey so you know how I said there were a couple of things we needed to do before we go to the club?" He asks and you nod.

"Well I have a photo shoot tomorrow." He says.

"What for?" You ask

"You know how I told you it was time for people to know me?" You nod your head "well let's just say we are using the photos on the website" you raise an eyebrow.

"I thought you said no modeling" you smirk.

"It's not modeling, it's strictly for business" he says and you shake your head.

"Sounds a lot like modeling to me, and if you do this you are bound to be on the headline of many stories" you say as he sighs.

"Ok you have a point, but they will only see the things I want them to see" he said as you half smile.

"What would that be?" You ask

"Well it will be business related, me and Tae will both show. We will give comments on things that need to be addressed about us. I also want them to see you" he says and your eyes go wide.

"Haha what" you look at him dead in the eyes.

"Do you not want to?" He seemed to get a little stressed.

"N-no it's not that it's just what happens when people get upset?"you ask and he shakes his head.

"Love they have no right or reason to be upset my choice. So they can all be butt hurt over something they can't change so let them" he says kissing your cheek.

"Kookie" you sigh with a smile.

"You are my path and I'm taking it" he smiles at you. You kiss him as his hands go into the water for you butt. He grabs it and you laugh. He picks you up and you wrap your legs around him. His back hits the edge of the pool as you kiss. Luckily you two aren't the only ones making out in the pool. You pull away for a second.

"You and I both know where this is going to go if we don't stop" you say and he huffs.

"Why are you right" he pouts and you laugh a little.

"What do you say about a few drinks?" You ask and he shakes his head.

"Sure but if we are drinking we are staying here tonight" he said and you nod your head.

"Deal" you say as he lets you go. He gets out of the pool and you follow behind. He watches you get out biting his lip.

"Stop looking at me like that" you blush.

"My girl is so hot" he looks you up and down.

"Stoppppp" you way pushing him. You find your clothes and get into them. You walk inside with Jungkook and grab some drinks.

"How drunk?" He looks at you.

"Until I can't anymore" you day and he smiles nodding his head slightly.

"Alright then" he says downing his drink you do the same.

"And I give consent to drunk sex just so you know" you day and he smiles.

A few many drinks later you are a laughing mess. Jungkook still a little sober just enough to think right and wrong. You gena him by the back of his neck and kiss him. He pulls you closer to him as you kiss. He sits you up on a counter.

"It's colddddddd" you say and he kisses your neck. You moan out loud. And he places a finger of your lips.

"Shhhh be quite" he says and you laugh.

"Opps" you trail kisses down to his neck. Then you go to his ear.

"I want to scream your name" you whisper into his ear.

"I want you to use this" you say grabbing his already hard member.

"Fuck... y/n...." he says looking at you and you bite your lip at him.

"Let's go find a room then" he picks you up and carries you to an empty room.

"No one will come in here. It's the room I use when I stay over here so it's pretty much my room" he says

"Cool- I uh- didn't really listen- hehe, come here~" you say dragging him to the bed. You lay down as he is on top of you kissing you.

"Don't complain it's you hurt in the morning" he says grabbing a fistful of hair. You gasp as he bites your neck.

"Yes sir~" you say with a moan....

-
-
-
-
I got really tired writing this I hope it isn't to bad. The neck chapter will have some fun stuff in it~ stay tuned!!

I got some stressful stuff happening rn in life I won't be a bother but I will say it's about my old and very sick dog...

So I apologize in advance for any inconveniences that may come up.

But I got done writing this chapter about a day after my release of the first part so I hope you enjoy the back to back chapters.

-
-
-
Thank you so much for the love and support!!! Almost 50k I would have never dreamed of this!! All my love and appreciation!!

Love Btsvirall__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 2.4K 20
"You do know I'm going to see you. Why not just now, love?" Hoseok x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking: #1 readerxhoseok #2 btshoseok Some mature con...
44 12 8
Greetings to the savers of Wattpad Ratings! Unknowingly, you have again hit on one of the stuff written by an unknown person. So now, as you are al...
5.2K 193 6
...𝒅𝒐 π’šπ’π’– π’Œπ’π’π’˜ π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’“π’†π’ƒπ’Šπ’“π’•π’‰ π’Šπ’”...? γ€Žβ„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 πŸšπŸ›π•£π•• πŸšπŸ˜πŸšπŸ˜γ€
306K 12.5K 49
"YOU BELONG TO US" In a place where humans and hybrids barely co-exist, fate brings together the most unlikely of people, forcing them into awkward s...