Stranger | Jikook/Kookmin

By jotajotakapa

There are stranger things about the world. There are stranger things about people. But nothing and no one has... More

Confirmation
Introduction | Prestory
1 | First String of Fate
2 | Team Secret Services
3 | Code Word: Mascot
4 | Tracking Down the Hacker
5 | Being a Fool
6 | Boy With Twists
7 | Costume Box and a Pair of Boxers
8 | Fandom
9 | Molt Icebergs
10 | Not Supposed to Fall
11 | Deal With The Devil
12 | Little By Little
13 | Ice Cream Couple
14 | Hal Su Iss-eo
15 | Sweet-Talker Fierce-Walker
16 | Muse
17 | The Impetuous Guest
18 | Full of Surprises
19 | Imposter
20 | Precious To Me
21 | Mid String of Fate
22 | See For Yourself
23 | Are You Gonna Stay?
24 | Dozillion Times
25 | Best Hugs
26 | Inspired or Some Shit
27 | Delivering
28 | Fuel to the Fire
29 |Team Makeover
30 | Hackers on the Dome
32 | A Seaweed Problem
33 | Hide-And-Seek
34 | Soon Enough
35 | Better Than the Truth
36 | Two Babies
37 | Anything For You
38 | Karma is Pinkman
39 | Always
40 | Last String of Fate
FareWell
Jimin (Point of View PT1)
Jimin (Point of View PT2)
Jimin (Point of View PT3)
Namjoon (Point of View)
Minji (Point of View)
Yoongi (Point of View)
Special Announcement

31 | Pamper Day

460 41 21
By jotajotakapa

Jungkook jitters to the caress of a soft smell. It's a clean cottony, tender vanilla and it makes his heart gently pitter patter against his chest.

Not just at the tip of his nose, no — the scent is engulfing him whole, surrounding him protectively from all sides against the slightest whirl. Jungkook isn't much aware of when he started smiling in his sleep but it suits the mood so he goes along with it, turning on his side to cuddle the hell out of the massive pillow propped against his body.

Sigh...

This is much comfier than his own bed. 

The thought strikes a lightening on his brain, awakening Jungkook suddenly to a small room made out of wooden walls and big, wide bus windows. He sniffles absent-mindedly, still under the effect of the homey smell and peers to his left. 

This is... a mobile home, and right at the counter pouring a green-looking smoothie juice from a mixer into huge cups is the angel of his life, Park Jimin.

It's a lot to take at once.

Not only is it Jungkook's first time visiting what he assumes to be Jimin's trailer but also his first time seeing Jimin look so... domestic. Jungkook gulps, cheeks heating up as he sits on the bed wondering how he got so lucky landing himself a man this attractive. Sure, Jimin does look cute with his scruffy bed hair and pouty face, but nothing about that crop top and those short shorts fall on the adorable side.

It could be called a culture shock. Yeah, definitely. Like, Jungkook had a slight idea of what he was getting into chasing after Jimin's ass, but he cast a miracle when he came to face the literal asset.

This is a dream, isn't it? 

I mean... look at that... how is that real?

He realizes how perverted and impudent he must be looking ogling at Jimin's ass only when he is caught doing it. Jimin is now staring at him from the other side of the trailer with a certain look on his face that Jungkook doesn't know how to name, and Jungkook wants to dig himself a grave.

He bites his lip in shame.

Way to be a decent boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. He was even bending his back to get a good angle. He was only short from whistling to make it to the catch-callers zoo. 

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"Jungkookie!"

Sadly that's me, Jungkook thinks but of course to himself. He supposes his blush from earlier hasn't faded yet but it forges unforgotten with Jimin scooting over to his side eagerly, a big smile on his face as he cups Jungkook's cheek with one hand and leans forward to plant a heart-quaking smooch right on the center of Jungkook's lips. Now he is surely be blushing if not before.

"Good morning," Jimin says softly, his eyes fluttering up to Jungkook's in a magical way that makes Jungkook feel surrendered.

"Hey..." he says cluelessly, swimming in a warm feeling that's giving him the goosebumps. He is not particularly shy but there's that familiar tug in his heart whenever Jimin shows him affection, like he is maybe a little bit needier than he would like to acknowledge. "How am I here?"

Seriously.

Jimin laughs under his breath, moving Jungkook's bangs out of his eyes. "You passed out on campus sleep-deprived so I brought you here."

"Oh," is all that Jungkook can make out. That... gosh, that is so embarrassing... He must have looked like an idiot. The worst part is he doesn't even remember being picked up or laid down: none of it! Now Jimin is going to think he is some insomniac who has no control over his impulses.

"Are you rested?" Jimin raises his eyebrows, the kindest look in his eyes. Jungkook wants to melt.

"Yeah," he nods, a smile finding his lips upon Jimin grasping the back of his neck and planting a quiet kiss on his forehead. He just wants to nuzzle him now, maybe wrap his arms around him and gets whiffs of that amazing smell right off of skin. "Thank you for carrying me to your house. I must have been a hassle to you. Sorry about that."

Jimin makes a hummy noise close to laughter from his throat , loosening his grasp on Jungkook's neck so that the younger can sit up again. "Don't worry about it. It wasn't a hassle at all. I crashed immediately too."

Jungkook is surprised to hear that, although it must have made sense for Jimin to sleep immediately as well, since both of them and their team entirely stayed up waiting for the robot show in the morning. 

God, that was some crazy shit, now that the memories flood his mind!

"Wait, what time is it?" Jungkook asks, only now remembering the important questions. "Did you already go to work today? And where is Byeongie?" he dips his head through the door, trying to get a look at the main area. All he sees of the boy are traces of his toys laying around the place and a few folded clothes at the couch.

"Oh, Ggukie slow down," Jimin throws his head back laughing, tapping Jungkook's leg over the comforter. "One at a time," he then leans to the shelf fixed at the wall where his phone is charging and unplugs it, checking the time. "It's 5 o'clock in the afternoon. Byeong has been with aunt Yumi since yesterday. I saw him in the morning before sleeping. He is still with her. I'll go get him in a while."

Jungkook nods in understanding, feeling a little bad about dragging Jimin along last night. But Jimin looked so excited about climbing the dome that Jungkook wouldn't be able to rob him of that extraordinary experience either. He doesn't want Jimin to think he deserves any less of the fun because he has a child... He promises himself to balance it out next time, find a middle ground and make it easier for him.

"Work?"

"I don't officially work on Mondays," Jimin squeezes his shoulders. "I tend to cover as a bike courier for a friend who seeks physical therapy. Sometimes he doesn't have sessions so I take the day off."

Jungkook is wowed, his mouth taking an oval shape. "You do it to help him out?"

Jimin nods, smiling. 

Jungkook is pouting a little, and it's not because he is sad or anything. He can't believe the golden heart that his boyfriend has. Jimin is so kind and awesome that it's impossible not to love him. Even when Jungkook knew nothing about his personal life, he had fallen for the man's devotion and affectionate nature. That's how it had all started, wasn't it? Jimin was so nice and thoughtful that it acted as an attracting source of energy. Jungkook was drawn to him like a puppy, unable to let go of how special he felt with Jimin. 

His train of adoration causes him to slide closer until Jimin's on his lap over the covers, dark brown orbs glinting innocently as Jungkook wonders over how much more beautiful Jimin can get in his eyes. 

"You are the best," he smiles to Jimin's lips, planting three little kisses that bring color to Jimin's cheeks. Jungkook bets no-one properly acknowledged the hard work he puts to make the lives of people around him better, and he wants Jimin to know everything.

"Out of the blue?" Jimin asks flustered, holding onto Jungkook's shoulders as the younger starts caressing his arms up and down.

"No,"Jungkook wonders his gaze over the older's gentle features and the bare natural glow of his face, returning back to his boyfriend's eyes. "You are always the best," he says then breezily, getting the most beautiful reaction out of the man in front of him.

Bottom lip caught between his teeth, Jimin is failing to keep his eyelids from flickering like he doesn't know how to keep his heart from fluttering at what is a simple bouquet of five words. His skin is warm under Jungkook's hands and Jungkook can feel the heat radiating off of his face equally, if not more. 

He is so cute that it pains Jungkook.

He ends up failing to keep the tension steady and breaks into a smile that Jimin immediately mirrors, turning his head to the side while hitting Jungkook's shoulder like he has been cornered. He can't even tease Jungkook for being cheesy from how flustered he looks.

Jungkook snorts under his breath, reaching out to Jimin's hands and caressing the inside of his palms with his thumbs. Jimin has the cutest hands too. Just so much, uncountably much. Look at how delicate and small-sized they are. His fingers are soft like they have kept their baby fat over the 20 years. Not swooning is impossible.  It's making Jungkook's heart swell.

"Hungry?"

Jungkook looks up to find Jimin pointing to the wooden table attached to the side of the trailer. There are two glasses of smoothie and triangle kimbaps sitting on it. 

"It hasn't been too long since I woke up. It's all I could prepare," Jimin says with a bashing smile. He looks so freaking fluffy right now that Jungkook can't help but lean forward and plant a soft kiss on the hollow of his cheek. 

"Thank you. Anything you make it amazing," he speaks to the blonde's skin in a much teasing way however there is no lie to his words. He'd eat anything from Jimin's hands unquestioningly. In fact, he is feeling so wooed from all this morning intimacy that he is starting to get greedy about it. Can they not spend more mornings together? He needs Jimin all around him, every day, every night. He has become attached in such a short time it's incredible.

Jimin squeezes his shoulders up humbly and turns his head to Jungkook's side, the two of them locking eyes as a result of it. Cute sounds leave their throats, smiles stretching their lips as they watch each other for a bit. Jungkook is absolutely sure that Jimin is his favorite thing to observe from up close. 

"Why didn't you make me take the couch?"

"Hmh?"

Jungkook twists their fingers, giving a tug in his direction, "I'm saying that you should have slept on the bed. Didn't need to make yourself uncomfortable for me."

Jimin passes Jungkook an incredulous look. "Who said I took the couch? I slept right here, next to you."

Now that makes the wires on Jungkook's brain go zoop!

No way... oh come on that's not... 

"How do you expect me to fit in that small space?" Jimin is immensely entertained by Jungkook's bemusement, teasing him some more while Jungkook advances through his existential crisis. It's not that Jungkook is upset for them sleeping together, it's just that– "You don't seem to remember but you were enjoying it a whole lot in your sleep so..." Jungkook's eyes flash up to Jimin's to find the blonde man biting on his lip suggestively. 

It's game over for him.

"Oh my god," he nearly shrieks, covering his mouth. "Did I do something weird?" 

Jimin's eyes form into crescents, squeezing Jungkook's cheeks adoringly. "No you didn't, bun. You were being cute and hugging me a lot. I heard you speak but I was too sleepy to catch the words."

Pink colors Jungkook's cheeks. Those are things he would definitely do, given the amount of partiality he feels towards Jimin's very huggable waist. He's not sure about the talking in his sleep because that hasn't happened before (at least that he knows of?) but the being cute and the hugging yep yep yep. So did them.

"It's not fair," he pouts, throwing his head back and slumping his shoulders. "Seriously?"

"What, what's wrong?"

Jungkook sighs, letting his head fall to the side, eyes fixating on Jimin's big ones. "I mean hyung! I can't believe I missed out on our first cuddly sleep tıme!"

Laughs gargle out of Jimin, the blonde throwing himself to the bed where he gets half buried into the sheets. Jungkook keeps whining and sighing dramatically which ends in both of them staring comically at each other. Jimin props his elbow under his head, hair strands rippling through the sheets as he inches up. Jungkook has to work reaaally hard to not let his eyes wonder down where his crop top bunches up to reveal a hint of skin. "Is that something you'd like to do?" 

Jungkook snorts under his breath, lazily inspecting him. Jimin surely know what games he is playing, looking all prettily at him like that.

"No hyung. Knock me dead while you cuddle the hell out of me."

He is addicted to the lovely giggles that escape Jimin's lips, the man's body gathering as he melts in to the sheets through his laughters. If they didn't need to technically start the day, Jungkook is pretty sure he could go back to sleep. 

"You sillyface," Jimin extends his hand towards Jungkook's nose, tapping it with the tip of his finger. "We can always do it again. We're not breaking up or anything."

Scrunching his nose just a bit, Jungkook scoffs. "Hey! Don't even mention that. It makes me upset."

"Oh I don't mean it that way, sweetheart," Jimin's voice sweetens. "You know we can always cuddle in bed again."

Now that's more like it. Jungkook is smiling immediately. "Mm. Am I sensing an invitation?"

"I'm just saying... I don't mind."

When the shit-eating grin encapsulates his face, Jungkook starts leaning over Jimin. He settles his elbow on the side of his head and lines their noses, running his eyes over the blonde's soft features.

"Well I don't mind waking up to this too... You have any idea how good you smell?"

Jimin's eyebrows shoot up at the unexpected remark, a startled laugh bubbling out of him. "Me?"

Oh please.

"That good," Jungkook nods with a point-proving head tilt. "It's heavenly, hyung. I thought I was in paradise when I woke up."

"Stop exaggerating," Jimin hits his shoulder, eyes crinkling as he's smiling so big. "You always talk big game, you flirty ass."

Jungkook opens his mouth to retaliate but he is cut short by Jimin grabbing the back of his neck and bringing their lips together. It's so unexpected that Jungkook wobbles the first few seconds but Jimin's eagerness caves him in just as quickly. Jimin kisses him sensually, falling short of breath when Jungkook's hand finds his waist and curves to his back, palm steadying at the spot where Jimin's crop top bunches up. Their chests race against each other's, both of them a mess. It's only a minute of breath-catching and then lips are on lips again with the addition of Jungkook's hands that are teasing the ends of Jimin's shirt, fingers sparking electricity over the plain of the man's skin. 

Levels of sexual tension have upped a couple too many notches at once here.

Their innocent kiss has turned into something ravenous, and Jungkook isn't sure this is what Jimin had in mind when he tried to shut Jungkook up unconventionally. He wants to pursue the intensifying desire pooling his guts but he is also wondering if this is a boundary they are supposed to cross spontaneously.

That's the exact moment Jimin breaks the kiss.

"Let's eat," he breathes out, a shy smile creeping onto his face when Jungkook's palm presses into his skin like he can't afford to let him go. "I'm gonna get Byeongie now," he puts a hand on Jungkook's chest to prevent him from coming closer, head falling back on the mattress with a dreamy smile tugging on his lips. "Make yourself comfortable, okay?"

Jungkook wants to protest.

But Jimin supports himself on his elbows and pecks Jungkook on the lips one more time as to make up for the interruption, laughing softly at the puppy eyes Jungkook's giving him."Be back soon."

And he leaves. Jungkook is left on the bed all hot and bothered with a mild boner and he can't stop perverted thoughts from circulating his mind because he has made the same mistake of checking Jimin's ass out as the man padded out of the trailer. 

Jungkook groans, crawling under the blankets.

This is not going to end well for him if Jimin keeps wearing those shorts all day.

"Me, dada."

"Here you go, doll. Be careful, okay?"

Jungkook hasn't been one to have too many favorites, but he is really calling the shots on this one. It was a long established fact that Jimin is his favorite view but Jimin with Byeongie together... that's a tough one to not consider.

Byeongie is trying to show his dad how well he is eating on his own, beady eyes slipping up to Jimin's during every spoonful. Every once in a while a couple chickpeas will fall off his little spoon but Jimin will secretly put them back and keep praising him on the great job he is doing. 

Jungkook has barely been eating from watching them interact and giggling to himself. His enthusiasm has brought an extra liveliness to the table — Byeongie is going the extra mile to look cool now and Jimin is making sure he gets all the encouragement he can from uncle Gguk too, who is jumping on every opportunity to uh and ah anyway.

Yup, uncle Jungkook is his new identity now.

Stroken dumb with awe the first time Jimin impromptu addressed him as such in front of Byeong, Jungkook quickly realized that he'd readily devote himself to live up to the nickname when the toddler called him "coo Gguk" coupled with the most disarming smile in the universe.

He loved the sound of it so much that he even thought about changing his identity card (Jeon Coo Gguk sounds badass in his opinion) but he knows actions speak louder than identity cards so he's going to excel at his new role in the family instead.

"I feel like I was beat up," Jimin cracks his neck, mouth falling open with a mild laugh. The three of them are seated on the table in the garden upon Byeong's insistence on eating outside today. The weather is sunny and they're happy under the shade of the parasol, chit-chatting while having the snacks Jimin had prepared earlier. "Last night really wore my existence out."

Believe Jungkook when he says, "I know what you mean hyung..." because as soon as he tentatively rolls his shoulders the strain does a round-over his muscles, thereupon confirming his thesis. Considering the fact that they must have spent at least three hours hanging off the railings during the climbs, it only makes sense that they are abscessed.

They look so ridiculous whining like grandpas that they end up laughing at each other. Byeongie only wears a worried expression when Jimin hisses extra loud at a particular neck tilt, but the blonde is quick in soothing him with a kiss.

"We were on the news, did you see?"Jungkook asks, only drifting his eyes away from Byeong when he goes back to eating. He is adorable, picking up the peas with his little beak and dancing his head around while chewing.

Jimin grins smartly at his question in the meantime, sipping the last of the smoothie. "We better. This was my yearly workout."

Jungkook chuckles. "People seem to have figured out it was the mascot's doing but there was no announcement from the university." His eyes fall at Byeongie again, who is now trying to get the last chickpea into his spoon and terribly failing.

"They can't prove it. We were really sneaky. And I heard they flied helicopters over the campus to remove the bridge only an hour ago."

Jungkook snickers, nodding. "Yeah, Jin hyung sent me the video. But everything aside hyung, wasn't the view amazing from up there?"

It seems to hit the bullseye with Jimin because the blonde is wearing that same awed expression he had at the roof like he is reliving the exact same moment. "Oh my God Jungkook it was incredible... There are no mountains for sightseeing in Gidae so that was my first time seeing the city from up high!"

Jungkook is about to reply when Byeong's hushed whimper steals the attention. He is still in a hefty struggle with that one pea. He couldn't manage to catch it with his spoon but hasn't given up ever since.

"Want daddy to help you with that?" Jimin asks, leaning over the boy who is sitting on his lap. 

Byeongie contemplates, giving it another try but he relents in the end, nodding shyly while stealing a glance at Jungkook. He is blushing a little too and it makes Jungkook wonder whether he feels like he failed impressing him.

"What are you doing today?" Jimin interrupts Jungkook's train of thought. 

That's something Jungkook hasn't considered.

He does need to catch up on some assignments since they spent the weekend planning and carrying out the first pledge, but he also feels too lazy to do anything for that same reason. He is feeling the need to take a long rest, and preferably right here at Jimin's place. They have never spent a day at home casually. It was always a date or visit when they met. Today was much different than all of those, however. Waking up in Jimin's trailer, having "breakfast" together, chatting and chilling in the garden... And Byeongie is here too which makes everything even more domestic.

Jungkook really likes this.

The mild idea of returning back home has his mouth souring. He really, really doesn't want to be alone right now, And it's not about being alone too, he just... he wants to be with Jimin... by his side. They don't even need to do anything special... He just... 

God, he must be out of his mind. Is he having separation anxiety right now?!

With all of these conflicts roasting his brain, Jungkook ends up shrugging, hoping that it's an easy way to let Jimin know that he would rather not have any plans. 

It's another way of saying, just please ask me to stay.

"Actually," Jimin gives him a contemplative look, hands sitting Byeong on his other lap where the young one can reach the plate of blueberries easily. "Since my body feels really sore, I was thinking of booking a massage today. If you don't have anything else to do... we can go together?"

Now that sounds equally charming as asking Jungkook to stay.

It actually sounds so good that Jungkook can feel his heart racing. 

"Hyung," he is afraid he is drooling. "Let's do it."

Giggles fill the table as Jimin starts accusing Jungkook of sporting a perverted look while Jungkook blushes heavily because he so wasn't thinking about their half-naked bodies laying side by side with mere towels on but that was exactly what he was doing — so basically he was caught. This is worser than ogling at Jimin's ass.

But also... Jungkook is grinning while thinking of this: maybe Jimin read through him easily because he was thinking of the same things too.

Having watched the crazy interaction between his daddy and Jungkook must have only put one idea in Byeongie's mind, that he looks up innocently at Jungkook and whispers the most dreadful word that could taint his new identity.

"Pervert,"  says the little boy, planting shocked expression on both men's face.

While Jimin bursts into the loudest laugh ever for the next ten minutes, Jungkook is suffering the aftermath of promising Byeongie he is not a pervert. The little boy is stirred by his dad's never-ending laughters however and he joins him on the fun. All Jungkook can do that point on is bury his face on his palms and try not to give away his own giggles.

He is hoping Byeongie is not a snitch.

Also, he is taking back the favorite upgrade! Not only Byeongie doesn't make it to the list, but Jimin is sleeping on the couch as well. No favorites for Jungkook this Monday.

The booking arrangements are made, bags are packed, they take off, all is good. Then they walk through the sliding doors of the spa and Jungkook realizes that this is not an ordinary massage salon or anything. Naturally, with Byeongie on his arms, it only makes sense that Jimin would pick a family spa to detox.

Jungkook doesn't remember cackling for so long as two hours in his entire life.

Yes, cackling. Bubbling with some belly-aching laughter that quite doesn't make it further than frustrated weird noises. Him and Jimin spend the entire time struggling to lay still through their massage while adorable little Byeongie splashes on the pool on the corner of the room and wins over the entire staff with flower faces. He is receiving hydrotherapy — it's Jungkook's first time hearing about it too — which is basically a physiotherapy treatment that helps exercise muscles in the water. 

Isn't that so cool?! Such a perfectly fun way to get kids to exercise and build stamina!

As a matter of fact, Jungkook is so amazed by it that Byeong's trainer invites him into the baby's pool. You can imagine how Jimin explodes in laughter. Even their masseuse staff have to step back to hide their sniggering faces from Jungkook who is watching everyone with a backstabbed expression on his face.

"Byeong-ah," he calls the toddler who looks at him curiously, wrapped cutely around a float with hands in between his trainer's. "Should I really come over then?"

He is kidding of course but his clueless masseuse panics when he playfully attempts standing up. Jungkook gapes in shock and asks the lady whether she thought that he'd really do it, jaw falling further open when she tries to avoid his question by comically pulling up her mask. 

"Hyung, tell them that I'm not a weirdo," Jungkook laughs himself the same way Jimin is, laying back down even though he is not satisfied with being misunderstood. He lets her continue massaging him but the accusation sits on his stomach heavily. He is breaking into embarrassed snorts every five seconds. Hearing Jimin's hushed giggles are not helping him, least to say.

They must have severed the 'SPIRITUAL CODE OF MASSAGE' so critically that it's impossible to fall back into a serious ambience. Jungkook believes that they have corrupted the massage therapists as well, because they have gotten chatty with them. If he is reading the room right he is even going to conclude that they are actually flirting with them.

His suspicions reach to a ha! when one of them asks whether Jungkook works out and the other compliments Jimin for having a good tone or something. Jungkook's eyes meet with Jimin's since they are laying side by side, the embarrassed smiles on their faces threatening to turn into laughters. They find the solution in turning their faces back inside the face cradle until the session is over.

Post-massage, Jungkook has the brilliant idea of ordering them a manicure. 

(Yes, Byeongie included. How dare you question you meanine.)

They are seated side by side on another pretty room with Byeongie on a high chair for babies in the middle and a wall-sized mirror in front of them. Jimin takes a picture of them looking all serious with their matching rainbow nail-polish. Byeongie might have shown a smol cute simper a second before the click went off but it only adds to the charm of the situation. 

And that's how you pull of the "cute badasses" concept.

Yes, Jimin invented it.

He did amazing, as always. Jungkook lets him know with a cheek-kiss that leaves not only Jimin blushing, but the receptionist too. 

They walk out of the spa like the queer kings they are that night, a handful of amazed staff watching them behind the sliding door glasses. Byeong stumbles right before they turn the corner but that's okay. It only adds to the little guy's charm as Jimin and Jungkook raise him to the air by his two hands and fly him through the length of the street.

Jungkook is not sure which one of them is squealing or laughing the loudest, but he's absolutely positive that there can be no sound sweeter than the three of theirs combined.

And of course, he is not able to leave.

Jimin is not letting him.

Well he technically is, that's why he has come out the gate: to see Jungkook out. But nothing about those flirty eyes and that dazzling smile are giving Jungkook the unofficial permission to go. 

If Dokyeom hadn't called short ago to remind Jungkook that their research paper was due next morning in class, Jungkook could convince himself to stay for dinner too. But he has been slacking off on this class and his grade is going to drop if he doesn't submit the assignment. Thankfully, he had started working on it before so now he just has to revise and polish it perfect, and voila!

He wishes leaving Jimin was as easy as that, but it's driving him crazy.

"Thanks for today," Jungkook whispers to his boyfriend's lips, hands tightening around the blonde when he tippy-toes to give Jungkook a soft peck on the lips. God, how softer can this guy's lips get? Jungkook almost caves in for another kiss but Jimin speaks.

"Are you kidding me?" the sparkles inside of his orbs dancing when he looks at Jungkook. "I always feel like thanking you for giving me the best fun, but I'm afraid it's gonna wear out since I keep saying it."

Jungkook doesn't know how to explain the rush of emotions that surround him. It's just that they are overwhelmingly strong for his body to carry but he never wants to stop feeling this way either.

"Also..." Jimin swallows, a wave of pink washing over his face. "I hope you know how much it means to me that you are hanging out with us... me and Byeongie together."

Jungkook shakes his head, rubbing his palm over Jimin's back tenderly. "I hope you know how much it means to me that you are letting me into your little family."

"Oh my god," Jimin makes a pained noise from his throat, fluttering his eyes like he is overwhelmed and reaching out to Jungkook's cheeks to bring their foreheads together. "Stop it, stop being so sweet. I'm seriously going to get a stomachache."

Jungkook laughs breathily, adjusting their noses side by side and fully circling Jimin's body with his arms until his palms are resting on opposite sides of the man's waist. Jimin's eyes automatically close, letting himself loose so that Jungkook brings their bodies as close as he wants. "It's not fair when I do it, but it's fair when you do?"

"Please, I'm an innocent butterfly," Jimin flutters his eyes open, smirking when Jungkook makes a funny disapproving sound.

"The butterfly passes the test, but not the innocence."

Jimin's lips stretch into a lazy grin, thumbs caressing Jungkook's jaw. He is definitely not innocent. Jungkook hasn't forgotten about the short shorts. "I'm not the one seducing girls with my back muscles," he cocks an eyebrow.

He can't be bringing up the massage incident right now.

"Hyung...!" Jungkook breaks the romantic atmosphere notwithstanding the embarrassment, finding the escape in burying his face on Jimin's neck and hugging him as tight as he can. "I can't believe they asked me if I worked out!"

Jimin giggles, arms surrounding Jungkook's shoulders and a hand diving on the back of his locks. "It's true though, your back muscles are pretty impressive."

Jungkook closes his eyes, grinning shyly unto the blonde's skin where he pecks once. "You were peeking?"

"Mmmaybe...?"

The shameless admittance draws a startled laugh out of Jungkook, however not making the intention to move from his cuddling spot. "So much for being an innocent butterfly."

Chuckles ripples through Jimin's body, fingers running through Jungkook's locks softly. They settle into silence naturally after that, seeking comfort in each other's body warmth. Jungkook leans his cheek on Jimin's shoulder, watching the street with slow blinks as he lets thoughts fill his mind.

How is he going to leave?

He might be obsessive as he is already, but he is seriously debating what he is going to do like this.

This is not a one-night thing. No, this is a feeling that has grown into his heart, shattering it into pieces when Jungkook works against it. It hurts him to think of sitting in a room without Jimin in it. Hurts him to be far from his reach, to not be able to look into his eyes when he misses them.

He has become so attached that it's scaring him.

He is falling so quickly that he is changing.

His heart is taking over the wheels of his life and Jungkook is afraid he'll completely lose control some day. He knows he is going after what he wants but he also feels too toy when it comes to pulling off this thing called love. He jumped into the train because he thought he knew what it was like... but this, this intense need to be close to someone he physically can't always have with him, this unrealistic longing to belong is nothing like he had felt before.

He must be hugging Jimin so tight that the blonde man shifts in his arms, willing to look at him. Jungkook can't afford to do that right now so he closes his eyes and catches Jimin's lips in a desperate kiss instead. 

Please take care of me when I won't know how to. Because as fierce and promising the light in my eyes, just as clueless and naive I am. All I know is that I love you with all my heart, and I can't help but cling unto that. With you I'm the bravest person in the world, but also the most vulnerable, the most sensitive me. Will you be the center of my universe if I wish to revolve around you? Can you keep me grounded so that I don't lose my direction?

Jungkook only realizes they have run out of breath when he hears Jimin softly call his name. The older man is searching the abyss of his eyes, body radiating enough heat to ignite all the generators in the neighborhood. He gasps when Jungkook tugs on him so strongly that they end up pressed up against each other with Jimin's back slightly tipping. 

"I love you," Jungkook confesses like he has never before, heart racing dangerously fast against his chest. "I love you, Jimin. I love you so much," his throat locks up and he is unable to continue, heavy breaths taking the place of clogged up words.

Jimin watches him like he has forgotten how to speak, cheeks so red and eyes so profound that Jungkook might mistake his expression to one of a man who has just finished crying. He swallows, fingers moving lightly against the skin of Jungkook's hairline on his neck like he is afraid he'll make a wrong move if he dares too fast.

And Jungkook gets that.

He did not confess his heart out because he wants Jimin to do the same.

He only needs Jimin to let him love him silently. That's all Jimin has to do to keep Jungkook's heart happy.

"You don't have to say it back," he is quick to spurt, suddenly panicking about what he has done. All the other times he had told Jimin he loved him he had escaped immediately, like he should have. Not like now–

"I want to," Jimin cuts him off. Jungkook freezes. The blonde man licks his lips shyly, shoulders caving in on themselves like he has done something to feel guilty about. "I just need to say it at the rightest time... Will you wait for me until I'm ready?"

Jungkook feels his chest squeeze a sharp breath right at the very top, his eyelashes fluttering. His lips trash around like he doesn't know if he should laugh or cry, and he ends up nodding fervently while leaning his forehead on Jimin's, both their arms tightening around each other's. 

"I'll wait for you forever."

Jimin is the one to laugh first between the two of them. It's one much charged with relief but Jungkook catches the apologetic tint to it somewhere deep behind. "You make me feel things I never felt," Jimin whispers, shaking his head lightly. He smiles coyly when Jungkook plants a slow kiss on the corner of his mouth, eyes flickering up to Jungkook's even though the younger is zoned out on his lips. "Make me do things I never even though I'd do."

Jungkook flashes him a boyish smile, a playful glint in his eyes when they unite gazes. "You mean getting matching rainbow manicures?"

Jimin starts giggling, the air between them settling back into a light-hearted dynamic. Their bodies, however, stay coddled up together, unaffording to let go of the closeness.  "Exactly what I was thinking."

"Hm."

"Among other things like climbing the roof our university."

"Like planting a bridge up there like we have nothing better to do."

"Took the words from my lips again."

They laugh softly against each other's faces, eyes finding each other in the night.

Jimin smiles prettily at Jungkook, head tilted lower just so he can stare from under his lashes. He feels so delicate and precious in Jungkook's arms that Jungkook is scared he'll hurt him if he squeezes a little too tightly, will ruin this beautiful artifact the moment he drops him.

Heart beating on his throat Jungkook keeps eye contact regardless of how embarrassing it is to be looking at someone from so close, letting them see through your soul. But he can do it because it's Jimin, wants to do it because it's Jimin. 

This is such a dear moment will burn into his memory for the rest of his life.

Someone's eyes can make him feel euphoria.

"Can I ask you a favor?" Jimin asks all of a sudden, voice small.

Jungkook nods at the beat. "Anything."

Jimin licks his lips, gaze falling to Jungkook's owns before finding his eyes again. "Will you kiss me?"

It's so random that Jungkook laughs out of impulse. Isn't that what they have been doing? He tries initiating it like Jimin requested but Jimin stops him when their lips are about to touch, gripping tightly on Jungkook's shoulders as he weakly breathes out. 

"Kiss me so hard that it'll be all I can think about after you are gone."

Meeting Jimin was finding serendipity, a lucky encounter. 

Falling in love with Jimin is fighting against those very odds, hopelessly trying to arrest time so it stays bound to that very moment.

Jungkook locks their lips to an infinity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 11.3K 31
We were both crazy and fell in love. Should I follow my darkest desires or my twisted heart? It doesn't matter. They both lead to you. "Don't stop l...
1.8K 44 20
Life where you are nothing and no one loves you is really a shit, but you have to live through it. But there will be always a person just for you.
1.9M 87.8K 31
❝I'm not fucking calling you daddy. ❞ Ranked #1 in #Jikook COVER BY @yoonienetflix <3
22.3K 1K 23
I fell for her knowing that it isn't right. knowing that I have someone else in my life. but the way I loved her was unique. the way we loved each ot...