Regina | discontinued

By aajaene

❝ Be careful with what you say Consigliere, this 'princess' has a dagger in her boot and knows how to use it... More

Regina
characters and aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
tattoos!
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
for the haters.
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven

thirty two

38K 1.1K 463
By aajaene

ATHENAS POV.

I made my way out the house to the front.

I was fucking fuming.

I wasn't trying to let it show because if I really got angry I would've punched my 'dear cousin' in the face and I don't think that would be a very good first impression.

Maybe next time..

"Athena?"

I turned my head to see all four of my brothers walking out the door.

"You okay?" Demitri asked.

"Other than wanting to punch her in the face. Yeah, I'm good."

"Now you know why we don't like to come over often." Giovanni muttered.

"Yup. Fully understood now."  We walked back to the car in a comfortable silence.

Yes please get me away from this house.

Dad joined us in the car a minute later and we started pulling off.

"Wait you guys don't want to stay?"

"Why would you think that?" Eli asked.

"Well I mean they're family and everything so-"

"And you're my daughter."

"And our sister."

"So if they pissed you off, they pissed us off."

I smiled at their response, I really need to stop thinking like I'm alone still.

I have them now.

When we got home, Adriano made us watch a movie before going our separate ways.

He takes family time a little too seriously.

Now in my room, I changed into sweatpants and a crop top. I got comfortable in my bed before checking my phone.

power rangers¡ (group of five gc)
87 messages. - 2 hours ago

neptune
20 missed calls - 30 minutes ago

Immediately calling Neptune back I brought my phone to my ear.

Pick up, pick up, pick up.

N- "Hello?" Her voice cracked.

A- what happened Nep?

N- why are you assuming something happened? She spoke quietly.

A- Your talking lower than normal and your voice cracked- you've been crying. Why?

N- Damn you and your observation skills.
It's nothing really, Zara just broke things off. I'm over reacting-

A- What the hell Nep, your not over reacting at all. You two have been talking for weeks, why'd she break it off now?

N- She said she was just experimenting.
Athena is that all I'm good for by this point?

I could feel the pain in her voice as physical pain.

I'm gonna punch that bitch.

This has happened before, girls from Lake Bridge always experimented with Nep because she was upfront with her sexuality. She didn't deserve that shit one bit.

Even if Neptune was a fighter, she was a lover twice as much.

I couldn't stand to hear her sad.

A- No Neptune it's not your fault.

You know what? I'm coming over.

N- Athena we're grounded.

A- and I couldn't give less of a damn. Hanging up the phone, I put on a pull over sweater and went downstairs.

I was just going to ask who ever I saw first to give me a ride.

And if they didn't take me? I'll walk out.

My friend is hurting and I couldn't give less of a damn if I couldn't leave the house to go see her.

Walking downstairs I rammed into a hard chest. Looking up I saw Giovanni,

"I need a ride." You could literally hear the tone for no argument in my voice.

"Okay, where to?"

"Neptunes"

"Come on." He started walking toward the garage.

It shouldn't have been that easy.

"Wait-" he stopped. "No questions?"

Somethings up..

"Not with that look in your eye. Now come on." He kept walking.

Im still suspicious.. but Gio you might be my favorite brother.

NEPTUNES POV.

I've been in my room all day.

Zara texted me a couple hours after I left Athenas house.

"I was just experimenting Neptune, sorry."

Dads knew something was wrong, but I didn't want to talk.

Why?

Why the hell does this happen everytime? I get so fucking attached to people and I hate it.

I'm just so tired of this shit. I grabbed my pillow
And squeezed it hard. It's been five minutes since Athena hung up and I knew she was coming.

Goddess I hate crying. I hate being sad in general.

I had the urge to smoke but I couldn't.

Just get high and forget the pain. You all did it when Killian passed.

No.

I don't want to avoid my problems by being high. Not again.

Zoning out, I focus on my thoughts until I heard my bedroom door open.

Athena walked in with Twix and hot chocolate, my favorites.

And that's all it took for the tears to flow.

ATHENAS POV.

I immediately ran to put the stuff down and pulled Neptune into a hug.

I hate seeing her like this.

"Your gonna be okay Nep, maybe not right now but soon." I slowly rocked her back and forth as I felt her tears fall on my shirt.

We sat there for a while, she stopped crying but still clung on to me.

She needed this.

When she pulled away, she sat in front of me.

"I wanted to smoke again Athena. I had the urge but I didn't, goddess this wasn't even that serious and I had the urge to forget all my problems. What's wrong with me." She held her head in her hands for a second but I grabbed them.

"Neptune there is nothing wrong with that. It became an escape for you, even if it's not healthy, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you for smoking. And if there was then guess what? there's something wrong with me and Bell too because we got high with you everytime."

I looked her in the eyes. "Your problems, your feelings are not insignificant. They matter so much to me, and even if it wasn't as serious I would still be here, hugging you and telling you that you'll be alright." I wiped her tears and smiled at her.

"Tieni la testa alta, non vuoi che la tua corona scivoli." (Keep your head up, you don't want your crown to slip.)

It's a saying me and Nep used for a long time. How we came up with it? Neptune had a hardcore princess phase at 11,

she also wanted to be an inspirational speaker.

She pulled me into another hug, "Thanks Thee, I needed that."

"I know, now let's drink that hot chocolate and I can tell you about my annoying ass cousin." I walked over to where I put the cups,

"You're not going home?"

"Nope." I walked back over with them and the Twix and handed her a cup.

"But you could get in trouble.."

"I don't care, and besides Gio's got me covered." I took a sip of the chocolate paradise.

That's good.

"You really are the greatest friend, I hope you know that." She smiled at me.

Yesss! I got her to smile!

"Yeah, yeah now do you want this Twix or not?"

"Do I? Of course I do!"

-

Thank you for reading!

I fell like there was so much "I" in this chapter. Smh

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 68K, I love and appreciate every single one of you!!. <3

See you next chapter
-Aajaené ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.9K 4
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
59.2K 1.5K 25
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
19.6K 322 74
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...