GUESTHOUSE || BTSxReader ✔️

By Luka613

Y/n is a quiet and Introverted 20 year old girl who runs a guest house previously owned by her mother. Living... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter: Special
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42: Final Chapter
Chapter 43: Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 19

17.4K 611 118
By Luka613

Third POV~

Hoseok sat back in the chair watching intensely at the girl who was about to leave the building. Six of the seven boys waved her off with smiles a small smile filling his face when she turns and returns a smile in his direction.

A feeling he much too recognised.

He watched as they all made their way to the sofas and floor space practically keeping their eyes on the doorway in which she had just left.

Y/n on the other hand had taken the free day to go to the post office as she did atleast once a week.
(I think i forgot to mention her job was is a writer/translator whilst also doing small one time jobs like maybe transcripting sorry this story will most likely be rewrote 🙇🏼‍♀️anyway~ back with the story~)

Jimin took a seat beside Hoseok leaning his head on his shoulder feeling the older relax slightly the others seeing this now felt more tense.

"I think I can already guess.." Namjoon spoke as he studied the void expression on Hoseoks face which lit up slightly at his words. A sigh is all that can be heard.

"I.. We.. All like her.. " Jimin muttered out as he lifted his head from Hoseok shoulder

"then.. What do we do now?" Yoongi started "I don't think she feels the same I mean there's seven of us maybe she isn't in to that sort of thing" he cringed at his outspoken thoughts, the idea of her rejecting them all.

"C-can't we talk to her.. About our feelings?" Jungkook tightened his grip slightly around Taehyung who was sat beside him.

"honestly.. I think y/n will like us for us" Jins face lit up as he remembered the girl being so comfortable around them. They was already family in his mind but maybe only close friends in hers. They could change that.

"shouldn't we wait and see how she feels for now.. What if at some point she gains feelings for us then it will be mutual" the outspoken thoughts of Namjoon turned all six heads to face him "she doesn't think of us that way.. Yet" he finished.

"then.. Do I have permission to hug her!?" Taehyung jumped from his seat, both Namjoon and Jin laughed the others finally relaxing.

"only if she's okay with that but don't crush my princess!!" the room returned to its usual bright atmosphere when Seokjin replied. A smile on all seven faces.

.........

Y/nPOV~

"I'm back" I call out, dropping the few bags on my arms to the floor the first to greet me being Taehyung "heyooo~" I laugh at his slurred words watching as he takes the few bags not giving me the chance to take them from his grasp. "what did you buy?" Hoseok asks. I could tell he was trying not to look into the bags which made me laugh.

Finally being able to calm myself I reply "just a few things mainly groceries, I shoot a look to Seokjin and within seconds he's on his feet walking over to us.

"dinner? Wait are you cooking or am I?" he questions pointing to himself. I take 2 of the 3 bags from Taehyung into my own hands "there's a new game in there to try out" I mutter to the boy as I walk to the kitchen catching him racing over to the TV diving over the others.

"jinssi can we cook together?" I ask placing both bags down to the counter.

"yes yes yes yes!" he replies grabbing my hands and spinning us both in the small space.

Once we both come to a stop I stand by the doorway and watch as Taehyung, Jungkook and even Namjoon rummage through the bag of snacks for the new game.

I had been waiting for its release but what's the point in playing the game alone when I now have the boys who would happily play together.

"oh! That reminds me" I turn to the direction of the voice to see Yoongi walking down the hall covering his yawn with his hand.

"are you free tomorrow y/n-ah?" he asks resting himself against the wall. Wait since when did they start adding ah to my name.. Not like I mind it..

"y-yeah why what's up"

"we was planning on going out for the day and want to know if you want to join" he smiled shyly.

I return his gummy smile "if it's alright with you all then yes of course"

"great! Did you gear that guys!" he shouts out letting his feet take him to the sofa.

........

"what are we making then?" Jin-ssi asks from beside me, now free from distractions it was time for us to cook together.

I actually got the idea whilst in the grocery store I just felt like it would be nice to cook together and match our cutlery skills. "hmmm something we can work on together" I pondered having realised I hadn't thought about what to cook.

"how about.." he leans down and whispers the dish name in my ear holding himself at the right height with his hands on my shoulders.

A bubble of butterfly like feelings travel through myself when I feel his breath on my cheek.

At least I'm not the only one a different shade of pink as when he stands back up I see a tint of pink across his face.

I nodd my head in response and we both begin our joint effort.

........

"is it almost done...?" I listen to the boy whine in the doorway not turning my attention to him but instead keeping with what I'm doing giggling slightly when Jinssi finally gives in to the boys call "Jimin we just started go play games" he replies

"but Hyung can't I help?" the younger questions.

I hear movement behind me soon followed by the weight of a person's head leaning against my back. I can't help but jump turning my head to try and see who and why.

"y/n-ah can I help you?" Jimin trails out now rolling his head back and forth across my shoulder blades. I hear Jinssi sigh from beside me.

"sure Jimin-ssi but you cant help while stood behind me so come here" I pat the counter beside me and the boy lazily raises himself to stand, grabbing a few ingredients to help prepare. I don't catch Jin-ssi's lovingly gaze lingering on the both of us.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry for not being able to update yesterday, I had to help set up my grandma's seasonal stand
-(if you live in the UK you should recognise the company name 'Calendar Club')
- yasss we back!! Come get yo calendars 🗓️😎

Anyway because of this as soon as we finished i was too tired and legit felt dead because of how much my body ached

Yall calendars are heavy asf and even after 4 years I ain't gunna get used to it 😭

Because of this I'm updating a day late 😅 but I will still be updating as usual tomorrow 💜

Thank you for reading 💜🥺

I FORGOT TO MENTION AHHKDJFJF we have bts again this year I freaking love it 😭😭😭✨ wait I think I took a picture

Okay imma go for real 😅💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1.4K 52
Taehyung-I cannot forgive myself for what happened nor can i change the very fact that it did happen what happened... So Jimin stop trying to change...
161K 11.6K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
792K 33.2K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
1.8K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...