The Unholy Reunion

By Mashkook7

??: I don't know why destiny would even let us meet knowing that we could never be together,not in this life... More

part 2 : Intro 2
Part 3: Beginning
Part 4: Unexpected Encounters
Part 5
Part 6
jeon jungkook's first appearance - Part 7 : Destinies have started to join
Part 8 : sweet and beautiful memories
Part 9
part 10:Bad times have started!
part 11, Beast has awaken.
Thank you everyone
part 12
Ayoo buds!
part 13 ( yuie's fucked up)
part 14
part 15 : stars crosssed
Part 16 : first touch.
Attention
My apologies
part 17 (new beginning)
y'all hate me right? πŸ˜­πŸ’€
part 18 : Repetition of past
part 19: The half revealation of the unknown.
...
HELLO IM BACK

PART 1: Intro

8K 119 11
By Mashkook7

Meet four lifelong friends whose destinies have diverged as they entered adulthood

Kim Kate (21): Hailing from a wealthy family in Seoul, Kim Kate exudes the image of a successful businesswoman. Her father is a prosperous businessman with various companies and buildings all over South Korea. Moon Ga Young perfectly represents Kim Kate's character, portraying her as a captivating and confident individual.

Wendy (21):A renowned 21-year-old news reporter, Min Weendy, shines on screen with her captivating presence. As a familiar face in the news industry, her character brings an element of intrigue and professionalism to the story.

Leon Rachel (22):A talented student in the air force, Park Rachel, portrayed by Kang Taeri, adds a dynamic element to the narrative. Her military background and skills contribute to the diversity of the group of friends.

Kim Yuie (21): A 21-year-old medical student, Kim Yuie, has a unique reason for choosing the path of becoming a doctor. Kim Nahe beautifully embodies the character, bringing depth and purpose to Yuie's journey.

Now, let's explore the male characters:

Kim Namjoon (25): As a 25-year-old millionaire businessman, Kim Namjoon stands out as one of the most influential figures in South Korea. His wealth and success add a layer of sophistication to the storyline.

Min Yoongi (26):A 26-year-old news anchor in Seoul, Min Yoongi brings charisma and authority to the newsroom. His character contributes to the broader landscape of media and communication within the narrative.

Park Jimin (24): The 24-year-old general in the military, Park Jimin, holds the title of the youngest and most successful general in Korea. His military prowess and leadership qualities make him a compelling character.

Kim Taehyung:This millionaire medical student, the only son of his parents, has a profound reason for choosing the medical field. His character adds a layer of complexity, combining wealth with a sense of purpose.

Additionally:

Jenny (25): Connected to a small mafia.(only a side character for some parts) .

Jeon Jungkook (The Seoul King):The ultimate villain, Jeon Jungkook, is the powerful mafia king of South Korea. Feared by all, he is known for his merciless and cold demeanor. His character introduces a significant conflict, making the narrative more intense.

Written by Mashkook 7

Follow on Instagram: Mashkook7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.4K 37
"A psychopath can tell what you're thinking but what they don't do is feel what you feel. These are people without a conscience." Sometimes the perso...
13.4K 813 47
"A broken heart can't be heal twice..." "I wish I could change that." "Do you take your ex to be your next" DO YOU?? STORY RANKING #45 Fan fiction...
5.2K 824 49
You met him on a thunderstorm night. Then he help you out from your fear You are a part timer now. So you shared your apartment with you only bff. Y...
9.6K 1K 18
[Lucifer And The Mortal] "So how many chicks did you fcked till now?" As Jungkook processed the understatement query in his mighty brain, his eyes be...