Claimed Mine (Mine, #3)

By colormePlNK

Kaleb Xavier-Jay King Kaine - youngest son of Jazmine and King, twenty-one years old, and now part owner of h... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:

Chapter 22:

86.3K 2.8K 450
By colormePlNK

Kaine

"Happy birthday baby." Shelly said tracing my chest tattoos as she straddled me.

"Thanks babe." I mumbled still half asleep placing my hand on her stomach that had a very small yet still noticeable bump to it.

"Come on we got a lot to do today." She said hopping on me and it wasn't helping my morning wood at all considering that she was right on it.

"No. Who says I wanna do a lot? Maybe I just wanna chill around the house all day. Just me and you."

"Get up nigga." She said slapping my chest lightly. "You got court this morning. Then we can do whatever you wanna do all day until tonight when we have go to my moms."

"Man alright, but right now.." I mumbled pulling on the front of her thong. "I want- no needs her."

"No." She laughed lightly pushing my hand away. "We can't because we already gotta rush to get dressed or we'll be late."

"We can have a quickie. All you gotta do it lift a lil, move ya thong to the side, pull my shorts down, then boom. We getting somewhere."

"Let's go." She said standing up crawling off me giving me a perfect view of her round ass before she stood pulling my shirt over her head covering up. "I even made you breakfast, all your favorites."

"The fuckin struggle." I said looking down at my erection before groaning and heading towards the shower.

*

"Damn thanks babe, that food was everything." I mumbled licking the last of the strawberry sauce from my fork.

Shell done made a nigga strawberry waffles, cheese eggs, and bacon, lots of bacon.

"You're welcome." She said. "It is so nasty how much bacon you and Kjayy can take in. Mama just had to eat all that shit when she was pregnant with yall."

I just laughed shaking my head. Everybody think it's disgusting how much bacon we eat at one time, but that shit so good.

"Ard, lets get this shit over with." I said after looking through my phone at the many happy birthdays texts and of course the threats from my mom if I don't come over or call her. I love that woman.

*

"This was all some bullshit. I don't understand why they couldn't just give me the fuckin fine instead of having me come to court just to tell me the nigga ain't wanna press charges and the place banned me. Fuck that nigga and that nutass place." I vented as me and Shelly left the courtroom.

I was beyond annoyed like they just wasted my fuckin time, my birthday time.

"Why you laughing? I'm serious." I said looking down at Shelly who walked by my side.

"I know you are." She grinned up at me shaking her head.

"Hey Kaine." A female voice said.

"Sup." I nodded keeping my pace next to Shelly until ol girl stepped in front of me.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Really Kaine, that's all I get from you is a bullshit ass sup?" She asks. "Why because she's with you? Who the fuck is she?"

"Do I even fuckin know you? This my girl, who the fuck are you? Matter fact it doesn't even matter." I said trying to move around her, but she stepped sideways along with of me keeping herself blocking me.

"So you just forgot your first love? The girl who even lived with you for a while when we were 15?"

I nodded nonchalantly finally remembering who she was, even tho I still couldn't remember her name.

"Sorry to crush your dreams, but you weren't my first love."

"So you wasn't just with me last week? You are literally trying to act like you don't remember me."

"Girl are you fuckin done pouting?" Shelly asks. "Well it doesn't fuckin matter. Let's go Kaleb." She grabbed my hand pulling me along with her.

"You let this bitch call you your real name?" She shouts after us.

We got in the car and drove in silence. I didn't know what to say because I didn't know if she was mad or not.

*

Shelly

"You mad?" Kaine asks as we pull up in front of the tattoo shop.

"No. Why would I be mad?" I ask.

"Ol' girl. You don't believe her right?"

I scuffed. "No, I am not worried about that girl. I'm more worried about what I'ma eat for lunch. You might be a crazy asshole, but you ain't stupid crazy. I know you wouldn't cheat on me."

I turned to see him staring at me. "Wha-" I was cut off by his lips meeting mine in a forceful yet pleasurable kiss.

"That's why I love your ass." He said as his forehead was against mine.

I blushed. "I love you too."

"So you're gonna do tattoos on your birthday?" I ask as we walk into the shop.

"Nope. I'ma get one."

"My fuckin lil bro birthday outchea!" Kjayy shouted.

They dapped each other up.

"Let's do this tat bruh."

"Already got it drawn up too." He said holding it up for us to see.

"No that's too big." I said with my mouth gapped open.

"Let's do it." Kaine said ignoring me.

I watched as Kjayy put the stencil on his forearm. In big letters their was my name on his arm, Nichelle.

*

"What's up bruh? Happy G day my nigga." Nico said dapping up Kaine. "You better be treating my brat right."

"Appreciate it bruh and always, always." He said.

"The hell y'all doing here?" Kaine asks laughing as his family and mine walk out of the kitchen. His mom holding a cake.

"Shelly got all of us to come together and have a lil family get together." His mom said smacking his hand away as he tried to steal some icing off the cake.

"That's what's up." He nodded smiling.

"I like ya mom already Shelly." Mama said bumping her shoulder against mine then walking away. Lord, don't let my mom corrupt her.

*

After dinner everybody got ice cream and cake and just sat around the living room watching tv and laughing and joking.

"Wait, do y'all remember that girl who damn near lived with us when I was like 15." Kaine asks.

"Oh yeah, Tia." Nel said.

"Me and Shell ran into her at court and she was trying to say she was my first love and some other bullshit. Then say I was cheating with her. I never cheated a day in my fuckin life."

"Oh yeah I remember her she would always tell you she loved you and you would be like me too." Karma said.

Kaine laughed. "I was even an asshole back then."

"That was ya first nut, you ain't know no better." Nel said.

"Them talking about this doesn't bother you?" Karma asks.

I shook my head. "I guess I'm growing because the old me would have got mad, in my feelings, and started with that insecure shit, but I'm good. I'm secure." I said smiling meaning every word I said.

"How much is ya fine?" Kjayy asks.

"$600, I already paid it since I know I would have forgot."

*

"Aye," Kaine said pulling me down into his lap. "Thanks for getting everybody together and only the few people you did since you know I don't got everybody to do half the time."

"No problem. I honestly didn't know what to get you since you have damn near everything so I thought this would do. Plus after the baby get here I was thinking of letting you do a tattoo on me, whatever you want."

"Don't do that, don't say whatever I want because I will deadass tattoo Kaine between yo thighs were my home is." He laughed.

"No." I laughed. "Anything but that."

"Nah, you said anything which means anywhere. I'm put that bitch right on the left lip of ya puss-"

"Kaleb!" I exclaimed covering his mouth. I couldn't help but laugh.

He continued laughing as I removed my hand from his mouth. "Gimme a kiss."

I pouted kissed his lips softly. "You play all day."

"Always babe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.7K 34
Mattias rich family decided to adopt another sibling...technically they're aren't related๐Ÿ˜— @SimpForMattiaPolibio wrote a few chapters wit me๐Ÿ˜— compl...
1.3K 71 18
Completed book. Jazmine and her brother Blake lived together for a while before he and his best friend, Jay, went on a trip. When they came back, the...
3.6K 223 9
Hayden West is 17 years old, openly gay guy who lives with his younger 7 year old twin brothers, Hadley and Harper West. Hayden takes care of his you...
2.4M 95.2K 40
Karmen Jay-Milan King Karma - baby girl of Jazmine and King, twenty-three years old, working at her mom's hair salon, and a mother of two. She shared...