Chapter 30:

Kaine in MM.
*********

Kaine

"Babe you still mad at me?" I ask kissing on Shelly's neck.

"Yes, because you always assuming shit." She said pushing my head away.

"I already apologized. I'm just crazy about my woman. Is that really a fuckin problem?"

"No, but you be doing the most sometimes."

"So do you tho." I exclaimed. "You didn't have to throw the beer tho."

"Welp." She shrugged. "You pissed me off."

"But I'm the crazy one." I scuffed.

"You are! But it's okay that's what good p will do to a nigga." I turned up my lips looking at her. "Lie I dare you."

"Shut the fuck up ugly." I said mushing her head. "That's the point tho I gotta know where you are 24/7 because that pussy too good and that pussy mine."

"Shut up Kaleb. Everybody knows whose this is so you need to learn how to keep calm."

"Whose is it then?" I ask.

"Bye." She said standing up.

"Nah, see fronting ass." I said grabbing her back down laying on top of her.

"Stop." She laughed. "Move my baby need me."

"She sleep lying ass. Gimme a kiss." I said pecking her lips but she wouldn't open up.

"That's nasty Kaleb." She whined wiping her lips since she wouldn't open I licked and sucked all over them.

"It ain't nasty when I do it on ya other lips tho."

She slapped my shoulder. "I'm not fooling with you today." She said standing up.

I slapped her ass. "So you telling me, you don't like when I suck on ya cl-"

"Kaleb shut up." She said throwing the remote at me. "If you ain't gonna do it then don't talk about it."

"Shit, you ain't gotta tell me twice." I said standing up and chasing after her up the steps.

*

"Kaine as a dad. That's fuckin crazy." Uncle Ace said as Z cut my hair. "And a daughter at that. I'ma pray for you. Where she at? You should have brung her."

"She with Shelly at mom's shop until I'm done. She should be on her way back tho."

"I ain't seen thighs in a minute." Z said referring to Shelly as he brushed my head.

"You lucky you cutting my hair or I would punch you in ya jaw." I said.

"Nigga I'm giving you a fresh ass haircut and having one of the corner boys come thru with the weed for you and that's how you treat a brother?" Z asks.

"Shut up nigga." I laughed.

"Where's your fuckin dad? I'm trying to watch my woman and his woman fuck. Like damn." Uncle Ace said.

Z laughed.

"Nigga that's my fuckin mom you're talking about." I said.

"And? I fuckin know that." He said answering the phone putting it on speaker.

"What the fuck do you want?" My dad's voice came through the phone.

"King I'm bringing Shy over there tonight. Her and Jaz gonna fuck."

Dad laughed. "Nigga get the fuck off my line. We already tried to get that shit to happen years ago, a couple of times, and Jaz ain't with it."

I gagged. Hurried and paid Z and got the fuck up outta there.

*

"Damn you like the haircut that much." I ask as Shelly continued to rub on my head.

"Yes, like damn daddy."

"Man," I chuckled shaking my head taking the blunt Shelly just rolled for me and lighting it. "Don't do that because soon as we try to get something poppin Kaidy gonna wake up she always do."

"We gotta let somebody keep her sometimes so we can have our time." She said climbing into my lap straddling me.

"True." I said blowing smoke into her mouth, placing my hand over her ass.

"See there she go." I said as Kaidy's soft whines came through the monitor.

Shelly laughed getting up. "My baby tho."

"We need to have another one." I chuckled as her head snapped around turning to me.

"No." She said.

"No?" I say finishing the blunt then standing up following her into the house.

"So we can't try for Kaleb Jr?"

"Bye Kaleb." She flagged me off.

"You know you hate getting a period just as much as I hate you gettin that shit. Going without pussy for a whole week. What the fuck type of shit is that?" I mumble the last part to myself.

"Shut the hell up!" She yelled down the steps making me laugh.

*********

Bonus chapter of Jazmine and Jayceon up next.