ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇs Cᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ

moon_sky1114 tarafından

( COMPLETED-under major editing) For the sake of his brother's life,Kim Taehyung sacrifice his future. Jeon... Daha Fazla

Author's Note
Character's Introduction
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Mr. Jeon's Surprise Visit
Chapter 3: Outburst
Chapter 4: Reality
Chapter 5: Start Again
Chapter 6: Heartbeats
Chapter 7: Jealous
Chapter 8: The CEO's Confession
Chapter 9: Lets Break Up😁
Chapter 10: First Date
Chapter 11: The Contract
Chapter 12: Contract's Content
Chapter 13: Lost and Found
Chapter 14: Shove your dick to shut his mouth!
Chapter 15: Virgin no more (1)
Chapter 16: Virgin no more (2)
Chapter 17: Bathroom Sex
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Lets go Home
Chapter 20: Personal Assistant
Chapter 21: The Reason of his Coldness
Chapter 22: Reconciliation
Chapter 23: Will You Marry Me?
Thank You Note
Chapter 24: Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 25: The Change
Not an Update
Chapter 26: Im Pregnant
Chapter 28: Scandal
Chapter 29: The End of Them?
Chapter 30: Jeon Taehyung
Chapter 31: Million dollar Reward
Chapter 32: New Found Family?
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Who is Taehyung?
Chapter 35: My girlfriend, Lisa
Chapter 36: Letting you go, for real
Chapter 37: Dreams and Nightmares?
Chapter 38: I remember him
ʙᴀɴɢᴛᴀɴ sᴏɴʏᴇᴏɴᴅᴀɴ
Chapter 39: Im Sorry
Chapter 40: Are we okay,now?
Chapter 41: Bastard! I miss you
Chapter 42: He is my Husband!
Chapter 43: Marriage Contract
Chapter 44: I am Jeon Kim Taehyung!
Chapter 45: Second Proposal
Chapter 46: Loving you till Eternity
Final Chapter: Happy Family
Not an Update

Chapter 27: Doubt

6.9K 235 5
moon_sky1114 tarafından

A month later:

Its wednesday around eleven in the morning, Jungkook got a call telling him to that he is urgently needed to travel to France. Upon ending the call, he look at Taehyung's direction and saw the young brunette busy in his works. He stand up and walk towards his fiance, and Taehyung felt his appearance. He raised his head and smile seeing Jungkook smiling at him.

"Simething to tell?" Taehyung said, walking closer to him. Jungkook hum in reply and sit on the table, pulling Taehyung gently and letting him stand between his legs. Taehyungs hands leaning at Jungkook's chest while the boyfriend's hand are on his petit waste.

"Baby, i need to travel to France. I just got a call that they need me there." He says, his chin leaning at the younger head.

"Is there any problem in the company there?" Taehyung asked with concern. Jungkook nods.
"When are you leaving?" Tae asked again, sadness in his voice is obvious.

"Tomorrow morning, i want to bring you with me but you're in a delicate pregnancy baby. Dont worry, i will càll you everyday,okay?" He said, then kissing Taehyung in his lips. After their sweet kissed, both went home early. Taehyung wants to pack his boyfriends things for tomorrow.

They arrive at the mansion and both went straight to their room. Jungkook brings out his suitcase while Taehyung start choosing what cloths he will put.

"Hyung, can you stay here at the mansion with Tae until i come back?" Jungkook says to the other line. He told his hyung about his travel and they agreed.

"Done." Taehyung muttered and stretch his arms, turning his head he saw Jungkook staring at him with a smirk.

"I will miss you baby, and you too." He said kissing Taehyung lips then pecking Tae's stomach.
Taehyung giggled feeling the soft lips of his boyfriend to his tummy.

"Hyung will come here to accompany you until i come back, and Jimin also will be here." Upon hearing his bestfriends name, Taehyung jump in happiness.
" hey baby, don't do that. You will hurt yourself and our little baby here." Jungkook said, holding his fiance who cant stay still.

"Sorry. Im just excited, its been so long i didnt have time to talk with Jimin, even though we are at same company." Taehyung explained with a pout, and Jungkook coo to his cuteness. He hug him then Taehyung ask him to cuddle, and who is Jungkook to refuse? He loves Taehyung so much that he is willing to cuddle with him all his life.

Time skip: (let me skip for how many days of them being apart)

Taehyung's Pov:

Its been a week since Jungkook left, and even we continuously having a face time everyday, i still miss him a lot.

Being apart to the person you love the most is so damn not easy,specially with my situation that im really craving for him beside me.

"Taehyung~~" i heard Jimin from outside my room. I walk towards the door and open it, seeing Jimin with some snacks i let him enter and we sat at the couch facing the tv. Pregnant for almost two months, i become more lazy in moving and my morning sickness worsened. Those perfumes that i love before makes me flip my stomach and vomit upon hitting my nose.

"Want to go out after? You need to move too Tae. Its not good for you and that little angel inside you to just sit and sleep." Jimin said,muching the popcorn while watching.

"I miss him, Chim." I said with a crack in my voice. Jimin look at me and hug me when he notice the tears from my eyes.

"Oh Tae baby...stop crying, thats unhealthy to a pregnant like you." He says, rubbing his hands up and down to my back.
"Want to call him?" He added, i nod my head and wipe my tears upon detaching him hug. He handed me my phone and i dialed Jungkook's number.

I pout when i got no answer. I look at Jimin with his eyes full of concern. He gesture me to call him again, so i did, but now i was directed to a voicemail.

I dont want to think that something is wrong, but i cant help it. Its not like him to not take my call even how busy he is. A tear fell from my eyes, and Jimin panic when he saw me tighten my grip to my phone, then suddenly i harshly throw my phone colliding with the wall causing it to break into pieces.

"Tae..maybe he is just busy..or maybe in a meeting. We will call him later again,yeah?" Jimin says, trying to calm me.

I want to open my mouth to say something but close it again, not knowing what should i say. There are so many things running through my mind and it become more messy.

Thinking, why do i have to be this sensitive?

I close my eyes, taking a deep breath to calm my self.

"Im sleepy chim, sorry." I said. I walk to my bed and curled my self under the comforter. I hear Jimin sigh and walk towards the door.

"Just dont think anything,Tae. Rest now and take a good care you that little angel inside you." He said before i heard the door open then slowly close it.

I touch my tummy and utter a sorry with tears still in my eyes.

I woke up with the sound of my annoying alarm. I groaned and about to sleep again when i feel like i want to vomit. I quickly run to the bathroom,kneeling infront the bowl. Touching my tummy, i sit at the floor, and shiver feeling the cold floor.

I thought of Jungkook and suddenly felt fear inside me for i dont really know the reason. I slowly stand at look at myself at the mirror. I studied my figure and i can already see a slight changes in my body, to he exact..to my tummy. I smile staring at my tummy when i heard a knock from the door.

I wash my face before coming outside the bathroom. I open the door and i saw Mina holding a tray.

"I'll eat at the dining with them." I said then she turn back to go at the kitchen.

After taking a bath and dressing my self, i went down to see them waiting for me already. I smiled at them before sitting.

"How was your sleep?" Hoseok hyung askes, putting a muffle to his plate.

"Fine hyung." I replied, not wanting to tell about what i did yesterday.

"I will drop you and Jimin to the company before i go to the casino." Yoongi hyung says.

"You dont have to do it hyung, Yugyeom is there to pick us." I refuse in a gentle manner. But Yoongi is like me, stubborn. He insisted.

Jungkook's Pov:

Everyday i call Taehyung after my meetings with some of the investors. I really miss my baby so much and i cant wait to be with him already. But i still need to stay here in France for two weeks.

If its not because of this dipshit guy, i wont be here. But being the ceo of this company i need to make sure that it will not happen again. I lost million of dollar due his stupidness and almost lost all my investors. Good thing that some problems now are solve but still need time to manage all this before going back to Korea, to my baby and my little angel soon.

I was at the restaurant, waiting for my friend. I was about to call Taehyung when i saw a familiar figure coming near me.

"Yo! Its been so long Jeon." He said,bumbling our fist.

"Yeah." I said with a smirk.

"You really become a successful man now. Look you owns a lot of company's now and you even own a resorts and---

"Hey! We are here to talk about something, not this." I said cutting him from his own words. He chuckled and start our business talk while having our meal.

".....so, how are you and Lisa? Did you two get married?" He ask nonchalantly. I stop munching my food and put down my spoon. He stare at me like a dope.

"No." I replied in a cold tone.

"Hm, i saw Lisa the other day and we talk about you. She told me you already proposed to her and im---

Hearung his words, i slam my fist harshly on the table that others flinch and look at our table with shock faces.

"What?! Mind your damn bullshits!!" I yelled at them. I was so furious that i want to strangle the person infront of me.
I left the restaurant after paying the bill.

"Jeon!" My friend shouted.

"What? He is theat youngest CEO."

"Wow. Damn he's hot."

Whispers from those girls whom i was passing to reach the door of the restaurant.

"Who the hell do you think you are, Lisa? You're really getting to my nerves!" I muttered.

Instead of going to my penthouse, i drive to one of the famous clubs that was owned by Yoongi hyung. Yeah, he's having a club here in France too, dame with the business Hoseok hyung has.

"Good evening Mr. Jeon" the guard greeted upon seeing me. I went straight to the counter and ask for drinks.

I closed my eyes upon finishing my tenth shot of tequila and scratch my nape.

"Sir are you okay?" The bartender ask me. I ask another shot and he nod. As i open my eyes i saw a girl in his 20's sitting next to me. Staring at me with a flirting smile, he pulled his blouse a little bitbm down to expose her boobs. I gave her a look of not interested and saw her pissed and walk away and i focus again with my drink.

I can already feel the effect of the alcohol to my body. I tried to stand but i stumble to my sit. I felt a hands at my waist and i tilt my head to look but i felt dizzy and i dint know what happens next.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

131K 4.3K 45
Kim taehyung - an university topper student, struggling in his daily life to get job but he applied in Jeon corp but as a maid, which leads to meet h...
146K 4.4K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
475K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
351K 12.7K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...