Diya - The Human Mate

Oleh wittyspirit

After getting betrayed in love, the happy bubbly soul Diya turned cold and lost trust. She started working at... Lebih Banyak

0. Crossing the Boundaries
2. Alpha wolf Zedd
3. Like What You See?
4. Alpha Lands In India
♦ Author's note ♦
5. I Want You.
6. Mine
7. First Encounter
♥characters♥
8. The Meeting.
9. We are whipped!
10. Fresh Start
11. you're welcome!
12. Stop denying, Diya!
13. I'll bite your neck
14. Dinner Date
15. daddy would suit me better.
16. can't you handle one drink?
17. what did he do, Diya?
18. I need words.
19. tie you up with ropes
20. go on kill me.
21. not without your consent
22. red and purple bites.
23. Diya ran off?
24. blood and tears
25. you're a very bad girl
26. kinky wolfie
27. spank her rear
28. careful schlampe
29. smell of her arousal
30. bad girls don't get rewarded
31. On your knees, Diya
32. Punishment time, dear mate.
33. you come here
34. orgasm in jail
35. Aiden, a human?
36. craving him
37. "You're naked"
38. Don't stop
39. I love you
40. Ugly Flashback
41. Diya Meets Zedd
42. Luber Is Back?
43. Ihr Geliebter ist nicht tot.
44. mein Schatz
Author's Note

1. The Parcel

9.8K 469 377
Oleh wittyspirit

Diya

*Door knocks*

"Come in."

I looked up and to my disappointment came in was my assistant.

Where is Veronica still? I sigh.

"Good morning, Boss!" Krish greeted me with a bright smile on his face.

"Good morning, Krish!"

I smiled.

He was wearing dark blue pants with a light blue print shirt tucked in. Whoa! I did see not any other print but it had mini black hearts printed. Cute. He was looking handsome as well.

At least someone is excited about their work today.

I internally groaned.

Veronica was supposed to be here by now. I'm idly waiting like an idiot for the past hour!

He stood across the table with some files in his hand and a mug in another.

"Here. Your tea," he passed me the mug which I accepted with a nod and a soft smile.

I took a sip from it. Perfect! As always. How much I needed it!

The tea that he brings for me is always perfect! Strong and in only milk. Just the way I like it!

I mentally thanked myself for hiring him as my assistant.

"Thank you, Krish! You know, right? You make the best tea!" I genuinely appreciated him.

Holding the files close to his chest with both his hands snaked around them, he nods with a shy smile waving the compliment off.

I took another sip of my tea.

"So, these are the files you asked for on the call," he puts a yellow and a black colour file on the table and then a dark blue one. "And this is from the HR Manager. He has requested you to have a look at it," he said.

I nodded.

I took the blue file from the top after placing my mug on the desk to check the file from HR. I remember HRM did inform about the recruitments too.

I was looking in the file at the graphs and was all ears for him to continue but he wasn't speaking. I looked up at him and prompted him to speak. He was just staring at me.

Am I here playing some statue game with him? Where it isn't allowed to move.

I put the mug on the table and narrowed my eyes at him.

Is he daydreaming?

I loudly cleared my throat, "Today's appointments, Krish?!" My voice came out a bit harsh.

He shuddered a little and came out of his trance. "Oh, yes. So- I'm sorry Boss!" he apologized instantly.

I nodded accepting his apology. He might have been distracted for some reason. Maybe he has a date tonight? Reason the shirt? Ahh, and it's Friday too. I grin mentally.

He opened his reminder note and continued to speak as I once back glanced at the file in my hand.

"Today is Friday, so you'll be having a meeting with the development department at 10:00 a.m. for the adoption of the new incentive. Mr Sen just informed me he will be attending too."

"Dad arrived back?" I looked up at his face and asked.

"Yes, boss. He is in his office now."

Wasn't he gonna be back tomorrow sometime?

I closed the file in my hands and put it on the table. Grabbing the mug back I sipped my tea.

But why didn't he tell me? Maybe he could have been occupied with work.

"Then after lunch at 3:00 p.m., there is an appointment by Miss Jasmin. The head of QS Pvt Ltd" puts a folder of a few sheets on the table beside the black file. "It's QS's statistics reports, statements and their upcoming project's brief details."

He's a smartie I must say!

"Working with me has made you smarter!" I smirked and he softly chuckled at it. Taking the last sip I put the mug on the table.

"Then at 4:00 p.m. the HR head will meet you for the turnover details and recruitment applications, its details are mentioned in the yellow file I gave you first. Lastly, at 5:00 there is one more meeting with the trustees, on the company's shares prospectus," he closed his reminder note and smiled at me.

"Is that it?"

"Yes, that's pretty mu-"

"Good Morning, Partner!"

My gaze darted towards none other than Veronica's high-pitched voice.

She entered the door in her iconic high heel boots echoing her steps louder down on my marble floor making her arrival more alive. She was dressed in an off-white oversized sweater tucked into skinny black jeans with gold hoop earrings. Her "now" jet-black straight hair was tied up in a high ponytail. Yes now, as you can never be sure of what colour her hair will be the other time you see her. They were some shade of red like 4 days ago.

She's in her all business no bullshit look. She sat on a chair placed across the table in front of me with an infuriating grin on her face. But I'm upset with her.

"You're late!" folding my hands on my chest I said. She rolled her eyes. Seriously, girl?!

Correction; I'm angry with her.

"I was waiting for you here for an hour straight. Far the explanation, you don't even care to apologise and over that, you roll your eyes at me!" I stood up from my chair to walk out of my office. This is not how she can treat me!

"Krish come with me."

"Yes, Boss."

I started walking without glancing at her.

"Hey! Wait... waiittt..." She immediately called me out standing up from the chair.

As always she must have forgotten like she always does. I kept walking. I have other important business to do than tolerating her childish behaviour. She always does this.

"Your parcel has arrived and it's in the parking!!" She shouted all that in one breath just when I put my hand on the doorknob and was about to walk out.

"Shit!" she curses.

As my system processed her words, I halt in my track and turn towards her. She has a dumb smile creeping up on her lips. Why is she smiling so much? Of course, cause, because she is lying plus thinking I will believe it.

She knows I hate lies.

"Do you think I'm dumb?" I said.

"Huh?!"

I looked at the ceiling in frustration and sighed. God!

"What do you mean by it's in the parking?" I interrogated.

"It's ah in the..." she directs both hands pointing fingers down," parking."

Her voice was extremely doubtful and slow. She is lying and also guilty about it.

"Don't lie about it. I very well know it's due."

She turns towards Krish who was patiently enjoying the melodrama. She looks at him and his eyes expand. He frantically shook his head. What is going on?

"Krish, tell her," she pressures him.

I turn my gaze at him and wait for him to speak.

I and Veronica both look at Krish to speak something but he is mum.

"Cat ate your tongue?" I said.

He opens his mouth to speak but closes it back. Argh!

"What is all this going on guys, Krish?" I snap.

"Uh- Boss, I um..." he tailed off.

"Say it, Krish!" I asked.

"But boss, Mr Sen... he told me to keep it a secret and not to let you know about its arrival. Your parcel arrived last night only. I'm sorry, please forgive me." He confessed with his voice low and guilty.

"Dad!" I whispered under my breath and sighed.

I'm feeling disappointed and angry at the same time. Why did he lie? He knows how I hate it. Still?

"Krish! You are very well aware of the fact I don't tolerate employees that I pay to lie to me!"

"Boss-" he starts but I cut him off.

"Sign your resignation and go. I don't need you anymore, you're free to leave anytime!" I'm disappointed with him.

"Seriously?! What's his fault, Diya?! This is cruelty!" Veronica speaks up.

I glared at her in contempt.

"He works for me." I snap.

"You are being rude!" she snaps back.

"I can't stand here anymore."

Before I explode out of anger and break any of this human's limbs, I turn on my heels to leave the room but I see Dad standing at the door with a bright mega volt smile on his face.

"Thank god!" Veronica mumbled but I heard her anyway.

"Hello. Hello," he spoke in his cheesy voice sensing the tension in the air.

Not now! His happy face makes me want to forget the fact they lied.

"You lied, Dad. You know how I feel about it, still."

My voice came out lower than I expected.

He walked towards me and took me in his arms. I hugged him back. I missed you, Dad. I couldn't say that out loud.

"Diya," he held my face in between his both palms, his brown dark chocolatie eyes showing off concern in them. I don't know what mine giving away to him.

"No, I didn't lie. Nobody lied. It was supposed to be a surprise," he said with a puppy eyes expression. "I wanted to give you a surprise tonight but this duffer friend of yours spoilt everything," he ended with a hmph.

"What?! Me?! No way uncle!" She complained.

"Uncle!? Which angle makes me look like an uncle?!"

"Ahh- um, course Mr Sen that just came out with the flow."

I laughed.

"Dad, you're old now get the fact clear," my voice laced with laughter.

"Ah you don't know, I look younger and more handsome than a lot of your friends, okay! And no one calls me uncle!" he said the last part looking at Veronica with his eyes hilariously narrowed.

"Yes totally, you look more handsome than a lot of younger boys these days," she winked at him.

"Exactly. And now back to the business. Wasn't it suppose to be a surprise, Vee?" He questioned folding his hands.

"Yeah! I know but it was all Diya's fault, I couldn't keep it shut! She was just about to kill!" she said dramatically changing the topic back to the same.

Turning towards her I narrow my eyes at her and glare in anger.

"Just look at her face Mr Sen... You don't know how much danger she is in inside. And I don't plan to get murdered by a human friend who might turn into some kind of beast-type creature in anger. Nah, not anytime soon, " she exaggerates.

"I wish," I mumbled.

"By the way, she was firing Krish," she said putting oil in the fire.

"She can't fire him," Dad said coolly.

Does he know that?

"Yes, I know," he said with a goofy smile on his face. Did I speak that out loud?

"He is a permanent employee with a contract signed. She can't fire him for no reason. Well unless he leaves the job," he informed and looked at me with a grin on his lips and added, "I am your father, baby!"

I groaned.

"Okay now that the surprise is no more a surprise let's go see it?" Dad suggested.

"I'll see her alone first, you both are not coming," I told Dad and Veronica. They both exchanged a funny look of argument-is-of-no-use and didn't object.

"Krish, keys?" he was standing idly the whole time.

"Mr Sen has them, boss."

"Yes, here."

Dad pulled the key out of his coat's pocket and with a smile on his lips passed it to me, I grabbed them in my hold and headed towards the attached elevator in my office.

I stepped into the elevator and pressed parking. All three of them stood in their places with happy faces. Veronica winked at me just before the doors closed with a ding.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yayy! Chapter is done!!!

Hey there you lovely readers!

How are you doing?

Did you like the chapter? Ahh! It took me a lot to put everything together with Diya's POV. I couldn't do justice to the characters! I felt something was missing when I read it on Saturday so I didn't update it then but now it is updated and I'm proud of it.

What do you think about Diya???

I would love to hear feedback from you! Do not hesitate.

And yes tell me what do you think about all four characters?

What do you think about Diya especially??

Did you enjoy the update or not??? TELLLL MEEE!!

Don't forget to like, comment & share.

----
----
Jokes

----
----

Stay safe!
Until next time!🖤🖤🖤

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

403K 10.4K 35
♣She touched me, and left a reason to exist.♣ "I can see it right through you, you desire me." He started eyes turning dark as night before his finge...
209K 6K 28
Alec's hand gripped my wrist hard, "You're coming with me back to my pack." He stated. "No, I'm not." I pushed myself to say this. His nails were now...
405 34 9
Hailey's father was the most hated human known to werewolves. Every werewolf knew that he was an infamous Werewolf Hunter. They wanted to bare their...
6.1M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...