Bakugou Katsuki x Reader

By capsizedpaperboat

I had this on my mind quite a while now, so let's start! I will write it in the 3. perspective and sometimes... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
AKITO WATANABE
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
QUESTION
YET ANOTHER QUESTION

25

3.1K 74 164
By capsizedpaperboat

When you woke up the best day you felt a bad muscle ache from the training. You stood up and made yourself ready for breakfast. In the hall you sat down at your  usual place and talked to your friends. Mr. Aizawa came in as always, totally tired and with blood shot eyes, announcing the today's activities.

"We will continue training today like yesterday. We will also train your combat skills today. We will have a courage test in the evening. I will inform you about this later." He mumbled and went to grab him a big cup of coffee.

So after breakfast you all went to training until the late afternoon. Then you went back to change and eat dinner.

****

"Now, for the courage test. One class will be the scarers and one class will be the scarees. For this round class 1-B will be the scarers. So Class 1-A will be the scarees. The students of class 1-A have to find cards with their names on it. Afterwards we will change. The class who scared the most students wins!" Ragdoll explains.

The first pair consisting of Tokoyami and Mezo walked into the dark forest. You stood there and watched them as they slowly disappeared in the darkness. Momo and you were partners and waited. Without a warning you felt someone tickle your sides as you got scared and screamed.

"What the fuck!!???" You shouted. You turned around to see your boyfriend laughing his ass off because of your reaction.

"Are you this scared, dumbass?" He asked while holding his belly from laughter.

"Very funny, I'm not." You pouted.

"Oh come on, you idiot. I have to go now. See you in the forest." He teased you and kissed your soft lips. After you parted you saw him glancing at Todoroki.

"Oi, icyhot, we have to go." He said to him in an annoyed manner. 

Todoroki looked at him and set himself in motion towards Katsuki. Your eyes were glued on the ash blonde as he slowly disappeared. 

I love him so much.

After some time you heard Jiro and Hagakure call: "Bye! See you soon!"

You and Momo were the next. After waiting a few minutes Ragdoll gave you the sign, so you two looked at each other and went into the forest. You had to admit, it wasn't scary at all. It was beautiful, the forest at night. You loved the fresh air and the calm that radiated.

As you entered a small path Monoma jumped out of the bushes. He screamed and made a weird face.

You just sighed and looked at Momo.

"Really?" You asked Monoma who just eyed you for a second and went back behind the bushes.

You two kept on walking through the dark trees. Suddenly Momo stopped.

"(Y/N), doesn't it smell like something's burning?"

You looked at her with a confused face. You took a deep breath. "Yeah indeed."

Without another thought you two continued walking down the path. Suddenly there was some kind of mist in the air. You saw two students of class 1-B running away from it.

"Get lost, you two!!! This gas is poisonous!!!" They screamed at you. You got scared and looked at Momo.

"What if someone's in there, Momo? We have to help them, quick!" You shouted. The gas came closer and closer to you. You covered your nose and mouth with your hand.

She agreed. "You are right! I will create us some gas masks!" With that said she used her quirk and gave you the gas mask. After putting it on you took a deep breath.

"Quick Momo! We have to go there!" You two ran down the path and the mist of the gas got thicker. At a glade you could spot Tetsutetsu and Kendo.

"Tetsutetsu!! Is everything okay?!" You shouted as you ran towards them. The two stood there and covered their mouths and noses with their hands.

You turned towards Momo who already created new masks for the two. You handed them the masks as quick as possible. As soon as they could put them on, they both took a deep breath.

"God, you two are our rescue." Kendo stated while she panted. Suddenly you all heard the voice of Mandalay in your head.

"Students of class 1-A and 1-B! In the name of Mr. Aizawa I have to inform you that we are attacked and invaded by the League of villains. You are now officially authorized for combat fight! I repeat, we are attacked by the league of villains and you're authorized for combat fight!"

The group of students looked at each other. Momo looked scared. You took her hand.

"Dont worry, Momo. We will get through this Kendo, Tetsutetsu, we will look if someone's around and needs our help! Please watch out!"

Kendo and Tetsutetsu nodded. "Alright, we will look what causes this gas and try to stop it!"

Momo and you again ran through the thick cloud of gas looking for other people who need your help in there. Just as you wanted to run back to Tetsutetsu and Kendo, you two heard Mandalay's voice in your head again.

"Students! We now know the League's target! It's Kacchan! I repeat, the league's target is Kacchan!"

Katsuki. It's Katsuki. You immediately stopped. It's Katsuki. They want Katsuki. You choked on your own spit. Momo turned towards you as she heard what Mandalay said. She saw that your breath hitched under your mask, your eyes were teary and your hand clenched on your heart. You wanted to keep calm but you couldn't - it still echoed in your head. "The league's target is kacchan."

"-it's kacchan."

"Kacchan."

You fell down onto your knees and screamed out of your lungs. Momo run towards you and tried to hold you as your legs seem to collapse.

"Kacchan."

You kept on screaming because this couldn't be real, it just couldn't. Momo tried to lift you up.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)! I'm so sorry, but we have to go!"

You pushed back your arm. "Momo, I'm sorry but I have to help him! I just have to!" You shouted.

Momo shook her head. "(Y/N), it is too dangerous to go there! I can't-"

"I have to, Momo! I'm sorry! Please go to Tetsutetsu and Kendo!" You again shouted through your sobs as you ran back into the forest.

As you got deeper and deeper you saw that the forest was on fire. Blue flames everywhere! But you had to go to Katsuki. Now that you finally had someone you could trust and love, it would be taken away from you? You hate the thought of that. Thinking about it made you run faster and faster through the flames. You could've create rain to make it stop, but it would've taken to long.

As you followed the path, you suddenly saw a tall figure standing at a tree. He was the source of the flames.

Unfortunately he heard you just before you could hide.

"Oh, what do we have here?" He said as he turned his slim body towards you. You just eyed him and thought about what he could do next.

"You don't want to talk to me, do you? How bad-mannered." He stepped closer to you.

Just in this moment you let a lightning strike right next to him.

"Stay away from me, you burnt asshole!" It bubbled out of you in pure hate.

He chuckled. "Why don't we just get to know each other better huh?" He teased you. "My name's Dabi and yours is (Y/N), isn't it?"

Your eyes grew wider as you heard your name roll from his mouth. You shuddered.

"How do you know my name?" You asked sternly.

He grinned. "So you're (Y/N). How cute. You're the blonde explosion guy's bitch, aren't you?"

Your arm reached back to punch him in the face. After a hard punch wiped away the blood from his nose and chuckled again while he pinned you to a tree.

"I would appreciate if you're no pain in the ass anymore. Nevertheless I have to take you with me." After hearing his words you felt his hand around your neck choke you. He didn't want to kill you, he just wanted to make you unable to fight. But you punched and scratched and even spit at him, because you wanted to, no you had to rescue Katsuki. Yet you couldn't escape his grip. While he he choked you, you looked into his blue eyes that were staring at you. Everything turned black around you - the flames, the trees, the man in front of you.

****

You woke up in dark room, it smelled moldy and the air felt humid. You looked around to find yourself laying on the blank ground and your hands were tied up behind your back.

After a while you decided to call for help.

"Hello?! Is someone here?! Hello??"

The door in front of you opened abruptly and your eyes were blinded by the lights for a few seconds. Dabi stood in front of you.

"You're awake now. Fine." He stated and took a hand full of your hair to lift you off the ground. You screamed out in pain and kicked into his shin. Dabi hissed out in pain and threw you back to the ground. He rushed down to crouch in front of you and pressed you into the wall; one hand again on your neck, the other lit by his flames.

"Do you really want to die in here? By my hand?"

Deep in your head you knew that he simply couldn't kill you, they needed you for something, or else they didn't have you kidnapped too.

"Please kill me if you want to, so I don't have to look at your ugly fucked up face anymore!" You shouted as he stared at you with his blue eyes. Suddenly you felt the hand around your neck heat up. You screamed out in pain as he burnt you. He stood up as he heard you whimper.

"Oh come on, this wasn't even a tiny bit of my quirk. If you'll have such a big mouth at me again, I will burn you to crisp. Now stand up and follow me. And don't do shit."

To avoid any more punishment you simply said nothing and followed behind him. He opened a room and told you to sit on a chair. That was the only thing in this room. Then you waited.

"Where the hell is Katsuki?" You asked the tall pale man waiting for something or someone.

"As if I would tell you." He stated. He came back to you and made sure that you could flee or free yourself out of your boundaries. Then Dabi left the room.

"Hey, where are you going, you walking ashtray?" You just heard him click is tongue and without any further words he left the room.

Some minutes later someone opened the door. Again you were blinded. It was not Dabi, it wasn't his silhouette, it was another male. As your eyes adjusted to the light, you thought you were hallucinating.

"Tha-That's not true, isn't it?" You stuttered with tears in your eyes.

"Did you miss me?"

"Akito, what-what are y-you doing here??" You got scared.

He got closer to you while Dabi leaned against the door frame.

"Oh (Y/N), I'm so happy to see you again. I heard that you wanted to save your walking detonation. Didn't go very well, huh?" He teased you while he caressed your cheek with his pale hand.

"Where is he?" You asked with cracked voice as you got tears in your eyes.

"Oh baby, please. That's none of your business now, because we have a little date here now together."

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE, AKITO?"

He laughed. "God (Y/N), what do you even want from this fuckface? I can give you what you need. This is my last offer. I will either get you or-"

"I will never ever be with you, Akito." Now all the dammed up anger bubbled up inside of you. "You asshole took years of my life, the ability to trust someone like a normal person would and even at some point my entire will to life! Katsuki is the first person I trust blindly and I will never, and I mean never be with you, do you hear me?! You don't know what love is, and you never will!!!"

Akito just looked into your eyes blankly without any emotion. He took a deep breath.

"Well then." He took you by your neck and pulled you to stand up. Then he pushed you towards the door and took you by your shackles. You never saw him this emotionless. He lead you through a corridor, always followed by Dabi. After a while he stopped at a door and looked at you. He opened it. As soon as the door was completely opened you saw the members of the league standing around Katsuki who sat tied up on a chair.

Akito lead you inside.

"Katsuki I'm so-"

"Fuck (Y/N)..." he stammered in a scared tone.

Akito threw you in front of Katsuki.

The ash blonde lost his shit. "DID YOU REALLY JUST PUSH HER, YOU FUCKING PRICK?! I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

You tried to sit up. Shigaraki asked him:

"So, I'll ask you a last time. Will you enter the league? If not, your little friend here will die." He looked at him with an expectant face.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER, NONE OF YOU FREAKS!!! I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DO SOMETHING TO HER!" Katsuki screamed through whole room.

"Yes or no?"

"Katsuki, say nothing, please!" You said through tears.

He looked at you and you could tell that he wanted to cry too.

"I take that as a no." Shigaraki said and nodded towards Akito.

"No. No. No- I swear if you fucking touch her I-"  Katsuki shouted at Akito while he pulled at his restraints.

"Oh Bakugou please. You should know that I dont have to touch her to hurt her." He turned towards you and you started to feel this disgusting headache again.

"STOP IT NOW, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!"

"Katsuki, dont say anythi-" you couldn't continue to speak. The pain of Akito's quirk spread all over your body. You screamed out in pain and squirmed on the ground. You felt that your nose started to bleed and it felt like some of your bones were broken.

"STOP PLEASE, PLEASE STOP IT YOU FUCKING SHIT HEAD!!! DON'T DO THIS TO HER!!!" Katsuki cried out loud as the tears ran over his cheeks. He pulled so hard on his restraints that they dig into his flesh and it started to bleed.

"Kat-suki i- i-" you screamed out again. "love you!" You managed to stutter through the pain. Suddenly Akito used his quirk to choke you.

"STOP PLEASE!! STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!!" Katsuki screamed out his lungs. He saw that Akito slowly sucked the life out of you with his quirk. Your squirming got weaker and your screames were more quiet.

"(Y/N) DON'T DIE, PLEASE I NEED YOU! I WILL GO TO LEAGUE IF I-"

"N-no Stop K-K-Katsu..." you managed to stammer out.

Suddenly everything turned black around you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 1.8K 24
*DISCONTINUED* You slowly sat up to see that you were in a dimly lit cave. "Oh hi.. you're awake! Bakugo she's awake!" You look to see a tall spiky...
175K 4K 27
❤️Under editing❤️ After bieng bullied mercilessly by Bakugou and his other classmates deku is questioning his chances of becoming a hero. But along...
355 9 20
So basically I thought up a whole character and backstory of said character. This is who I would be in My Hero Academia, and this, is the story that...
826K 25.6K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...