04

Third person POV

She went back home to bring back the groceries she got sooner. Right after she went home, she was putting everything into its place and getting into its tidiness. She had a small apartment after all, so it was important that everything has its place. She was so grateful that her parents managed everything to make her dream come true. They had to stay in her hometown because of their jobs. So they looked for a small flat for (Y/N) to live there while her studies at U.A. They will also give her some money for her food, school supplies and some free time activities. Her parents were always the loveliest to their daughter. As soon as they knew that she will go to U. A. they were more than proud and they did cry because of joy. So she did everything to show her parents that she was lucky and overly happy. She remembered the times were she was unhappy, always in fear and so weak; just because of one classmate. Even though she was so close to her parents, she never managed to talk about this whole horror story with them when she was still there. Just after graduation at her middle school it all broke out of her. They were asking and worrying why she wasn't talking to them before. But she was ashamed that she wasn't strong enough and didn't want to stress her parents even more. All because of one selfish person.

She shook her head again to get the bad thought of this person out of her head and looked at the clock.

I have to hurry, or I will be late for dinner with the Bakugous.

She smiled at this thought. 'The Bakugous' it went again in her head and the form of Katsuki Bakugou was in her thoughts. His crimson red firey eyes, his fluffy blonde spiky hair, his trained features. Even though she just knew him for one day, he was in her mind. As soon as she realised that she was thinking about the hot headed dumb ass she panicked and shot her hand in her face.

What am I even doing?

(

Y/N) went to the bathroom and fixed her hair a bit. She looked in the mirror.

This is me now. An U. A. student who goes to a classmate for dinner.

It was the first time she went to a classmates' house. Even though it's not something that impressive, she was pretty nervous. She took her bad and her keys and went down the stairs. All the way down the alley she listened to (your favorite band) to calm herself down. After a short way she stood in front of a wonderful house. Actually it was just 3 minutes away from her flat. She rang the door bell and waited for someone to open the door. She was shaking.

Calm the fuck down, it's just Bakugou.

The door opened. Mitzuki smiled at her:

"Ah, (Y/N)! Thanks for coming to our house! Come in and make yourself a home! And if Katsuki is humiliating or something, please tell us."

She smiled back, bend over and thanked her for the warm welcoming at the Bakugou house. Mitzuki lead her to the living room where Masaru, Katsuki's dad, was sitting and reading the newspaper.

"Hello young lady! Nice to meet Katsuki's classmates, isn't it?" He looked at Mitzuki. "Feel free to make yourself a home. And if Katsuki bad to you, just punch him in the arm or something."

He laughed and continued reading the news. Mitzuki turned towards the stairs and shouted upwards:

"COME HERE, YOUR VISITOR IS HERE!!!"

She heard some foot steps on the wooden floor and finally the tall blonde guy stood in front of her with his always angry face. He turned to his mother with an outraged face:

"My visitor? You invited her, old hag!"

She looked at Mitzuki shyly. His mother let out a sigh:

"Katsuki, go and show her around. Then we will eat then you two can do homework together. And DON'T BE AN ASS TOWARDS HER! OKAY??!?!!?"

He rolled his eyes and lead towards the steps while she was standing there like rooted. As he realised she still didn't move he turned around to her:

"What are you waiting for dumb ass? Don't waste my time."

Finally she got out of her thoughts and began to move in his direction upwards to the first floor. There was a corridor leading to some other rooms. He opened the first one. It was the bathroom. The first thing her eyes caught was the beautiful bathtub. Since she lived in a small flat, there wasn't any room for a bathtub, so she just had a shower. She loved to take bathes back at her parents' house. Her (y/ec) eyes were shining. Bakugou looked at her in confusion:

"Did an idiot like you never see a bathroom or why are you so amazed by this?" She looked at him angrily:

"Of course I have. But man, the bathtub is nice. You have to know, I live alone now in a small flat, and I don't have one. So this is pretty nice to me."

He just shrugged his shoulders and went on with the room tour. He went to the next door:

"This is my room. So be careful or else I will rip your head off."

She threw her familiar cold glare at him:

"If you mean so. Go ahead."

He opened the door and her eyes saw a bed with black and red bedding on it. At the left there was a desk with some papers on it and some drawings of super hero outfits pinned to the wall. A big wardrobe was standing next to it and of course, there was a mannequin wearing his hero outfit. She was looking at it and smiled at him.

"Blasty boy haha."

He looked at her and hissed:

"Shut the fuck up, and remember what I said to you in front of that door."

She rolled her eyes and sat down at his chair.

"That's the first time I'm in a room of a classmate."

He looked furious and started laughing at her:

"You didn't have any friends at your middle school, have you?!"

Obviously, he said it as a joke, but actually it was the truth. Again all the pain was running through her head again making her sad, angry and scared at the same  time. She sat in front of him quietly while he was laughing his ass off. But after some time he realised that this was the truth. He looked at her with his always angry eyes, but there was something else to it this time:

"Wait, you really didn't, did you?

She shrugged her shoulders. "Why would you know, I think I shouldn't waste your time."

It was quiet. (Y/N) looked outside the window and tried not thinking about the past. He saw that she was hurt and she had something on her mind. He sat down at his bed across from her:

"What do you thinking about?"

"I think that's none of your business. And I think you wouldn't be interested in this either."

He tched.

"You are such a moron, I try listening to you but if you be here playing to be a total tsundere, than you are actually wasting my time."

He grunted. She closed her eyes for a moment.

"Okay, I'm sorry. But I can't tell you after all. I just - I just can't."