Harry Potter, adopted son of...

By Cutenekoexplosion

//Adopted story// Harry's life changes one day when he's thrown out from the Dursley's, he gets adopted. By... More

Prologue
:: Chapter 1 :: Meeting
:: Chapter 2 :: The Routine Life
:: Chapter 4 :: Wands
:: Chapter 5 :: The big red Train
:: Chapter 6 :: Howarts and Professors
:: Chapter 7 :: Brooms, potions and tears
:: Chapter 8 :: Halloween Nightmares
:: Chapter 9 :: Christmas Adventures
:: Chapter 10 :: Fluffy
:: Chapter 11 :: Summer One
:: Chapter 12 :: Second Year Starts
:: Chapter 13 :: Chambers Of Secrets
:: Chapter 14 :: Tom Marvolo Riddle aka Darth Vader
:: Chapter 15 :: Home
:: Chapter 16 :: Escapee and Flying death
:: Chapter 17 :: Maruadering map
:: Chapter 18 :: Pesky Rats and Ginger Rescuing part 2
:: Chapter 19 :: Trials of two
:: Chapter 20 :: Custody Battle
:: Chapter 21 :: A Birthday, Truths and Orphaned
:: Chapter 22 :: Competition Excitemnet
:: Chapter 23 :: The Competitors
:: Chapter 24 :: Dragons
:: Chapter 25 :: Love Angst
:: Chapter 26 :: Swimming comes easy
:: Chapter 27 :: A break well needed
:: Chapter 28 :: Darth Vader
:: Chapter 29 :: It Was Getting Dark
:: Chapter 30 :: Anger is only a Mask
:: Chapter 31 :: Pink Toad
:: Chapter 32 :: Extra classes
:: Chapter 33 :: The Prophecy
:: Chapter 34 :: Confrontation
:: Chapter 35 :: Harry's Decision
:: Chapter 36 :: Father Dearest
:: Chapter 37 :: War Brewing
:: Chapter 38 :: Storms
:: Chapter 39 :: Finding mates
:: Chapter 40 :: Falling into Madness
:: Chapter 41 :: Getting out of the Box
:: Chapter 42 :: Dumbledore
:: Chapter 43 :: Halloween
:: Chapter 44 :: Truths come out
:: Chapter 45 :: Happy Merriments
:: Chapter 46 :: Boiling point
:: Chapter 47 :: Afterwards
:: Chapter 48 :: The bees and the birds
:: Chapter 49 :: Trauma
:: Chapter 50 :: Healing Hands
::Chapter 51:: Conseqences
::Chapter 52:: Battle of the Lake House
::Chapter 53:: Rest
::Chapter 54:: Forming the End
::Chapter 55:: Battle of Hogwarts
::Chapter 56:: Blindesided
::Chapter 57:: The End
::Chapter 58:: What it would have been like without you
::Chapter 59:: Silence
::Chapter 60:: Surprise
Authors Note
Alright here we gooo

:: Chapter 3 :: Gringotts and Friends

24.7K 646 652
By Cutenekoexplosion

Sliding into the living room, Harry smiled brightly at Percy. Percy smiled and ruffled his hair, the boy was practically buzzing with excitement. He could feel his magic sing it. Shaking his head he brought out a stick of dark translucent blue crystal with something glowing faintly inside. Harry had no idea where he pulled it out from.

"Alright," he swished it and their fireplace turned from modern to a large brick white, a modern touch with the black veined marble at the tin holding a nice little vase.

Harry had seen magic before but he had never seen it like his father just did. More of the things his father could do with water, summon food out of thin air, or make things out of thin air-and the lists goes on. Mostly making things he'd never seen. But never changing it from a different state to another.

"This is going to be so cool." He wondered as he watched his fathers wand disappear from where it came, he had always wanted to be like him. Magical. Strong and cool. Special in some way.

His father always told him he was, to him. That worked for him for awhile, but each time he heard about his father from his grandfather. How proud he was of his son, his dad. He wanted his dad to be proud of him.

"Alright, we're going to the Leaky Cauldron. You have to say this clearly when you go through the floo." Percy explained as he grabbed some dust, and motioned for Harry to follow him into the very tall fireplace. A head taller then his father.

Nervously he stood beside him, his hand catching onto the end of his sleeve. "What's the floo?" He asked.

"Well, you know how an iris message works?" When Harry nodded Percy continued. "Well it kinda works like that, you can use it to talk to people just as a firey head instead of a misty cloud of colors. You can also travel from one place to another. It's a lot better then a aperation in the wizarding world. But my travel is the best way. I want you to learn this way though." He wrapped his arm around him.

With that Percy threw down the dust, Harry shutting his eyes tightly as his father shouted his destination. And Harry felt the pull and the twisting and falling, his mouth stayed shut as his eyes were afraid he'd swallow a bug like when he's riding his Pegasus, Charmed.

When they arrived, Percy walked out gracefully while Harry stumbled with his father helping keep him upright. Amused Percy helped his son dust off as he looked around bewildered at the shop they were in. Well, tavern?

Confused at all the weirdly dressed people, he follows his father as he waited to see where they'd be going.

"Can I do magic like you?" Harry asked as his father came up to a brick wall, which opened when he went to take out his wand again, but the alley just opened for him.

Percy was glad no one saw that. "Yes, and no. Or at least I'm not sure. You can do Magic, with a wand. It'll take years of practice to master some form of the wandless. But you being my son I'm sure you can." He moved his hand to riddle his kids hair.

Harry pointed out thing on their short walk, Percy explained them as he tried to keep him to his side. Harry had a tendency to go off on his own while also dragging his father who knew they needed to go somewhere if they wanted to get anything today. He laughed when Harry stared wide eyed at the pet shop. The knifflers and owls all making a choir outside of noise to attract customers.

Finally they reached their destination, the wizarding bank for the wizarding world. Gringotts, the high white marbled building made Harry wide eyed in awe. It reminded him of Olympus-he was allowed to go when he had weekends with his father. Percy barely let him, because he wasn't really trying to associate with anyone there, but he wanted Harry to have some sort of family, and his only family was his father and the rest of the gods.

After reading the warning Harry ran in to his father to find him being stared at by goblins, before they all got over their shock and exited their platform desks so quickly Harry was startled. He watched as they all got around his father and bowed.

His fathers face blushed a dark red as he tried to get them to stand but they didn't until Ragnuk was rushing in to confirm what one of the goblins had run off to tell him. "Lord Perseus." He bowed.

The people that were there, flabbergasted and angry about being ignored watched shocked. Most never saw the King of Goblins, and to see him bowing to someone was strikingly shocking.

"Please, let's not make a fuss here. No bowing, no lord. Just call me Percy." He tells them, and Ragnuk motioned his people away and back to their stations, and most left reluctantly as all watched fro the corner of their eyes what would happen next.

"Why do they call you Lord?" A confused small voice asked behind them, Harry walking up to his dad to take his hand, just as confused as the voice they turned to. A silver haired blonde was staring at they with blue eyes of curiosity. A tall man with the same hair, and a woman with more yellow blonde stood there with shock on their faces at their son, at least they guessed was their son.

"Draco!" His father hissed.

Percy waved them off. "It's quite alright, it's just a question."

The Goblin king snarled. "It's disrespectful. I won't let the wizards disrespect a Lord such as you Lord Percy." He glared.

But he stopped when he felt a chill run down his small spine. His eyes met cold icy blue. "I think that's quite enough." He spoke sternly, and Harry wanted to snicker if he didn't know that the Goblin would hold it against him.

"Sorry." Draco said as he was pulled into his mother. His face scrunched up in frustration and confusion.

"It's okay. Kids are allowed to be curious." Percy smirked.

"We're truly sorry." The woman said softly, worried as she brought a hand to her sons shoulder to keep him in place.

Waving his hand he smiled. "It's alright Mrs-?" He pointedly looked at her.

Blushing she quickly responded. "Malfoy, but call me Narcissa." She smiled before pointing to her husband that was standing tensely beside her. "This is Lucius. My husband. And this is our son Draco."

He nodded. "My name is Perseus Jackson." Lucius nodded back. His eyes met Draco's, going to a much softer tone. "They call me Lord because I come from a very ancient family. I've stayed away so long, my line was thought extinct or even a myth."

Then he pinched his son who had stayed quiet. "Ow-okay I get it." Harry turned with a redness to his cheeks. "I'm Harry Potter-Jackson."

Their eyes widened at his name, and that confused Harry. Did they know him? His father didn't say he was famous if so.

"Lord Percy, we need to do a few things to let you and Master Potter Jackson to the vaults." Ragnuk said as he finally decided to pipe up.

"Nice meeting you." Harry said as he looked to Draco, he smiled at the silver haired boy. Who in turn smiled back, a bit smaller then his own but he did so nonetheless.

"You too." Draco spoke, before his father started to take him away.

They were led to a long hallway before entering an office where another Goblin sat before getting up and bowing. Then getting to business straight away, Ragnuk having left for his own duties after escorting them to Ragnorrok.

"We will start a blood test first, just a precaution." He explained as he grabbed some parchment and put it on the desk before them. "I just need three drops on this parchment."

Nervously Harry walked up and took the small dagger into his hands. He looked back at Percy who nodded. With that Harry poked his finger, glad the blade was sharp. He then let his blood flow three drop onto the parchment. All three landing in a triangle perfectly. Before writing started to write itself out on the old tan parchment.

Name:
(Harry) Hardleear Ace'Agustino Argento (formerly: Salazar-Riddle)Potter-Jackson

Parents:

Tom Riddle (Birth Father)

Severus Snape (Birth Mother through potion unknown)

Lily Potter neé Evans (blood adopted mother/deceased)

James Potter (blood adopted Father/deceased)

Lord Perseus Atlas Jackson (adoptive father/guardian)

Powers:

Wordless (100% blocked)
Wandless (100% blocked)
Metamorphagus (100% blocked)
Parseltongue (95% blocked)
Animagi (100% blocked)
Veela Charm ( 100% blocked)
Elemental (adopted) ( blocked)

Vaults:
Potter Trust
Lily's Personal Vault
James's Potter Vault
Potter family Vault
Black Family Vault
Peverell Family Vault
Riddle Vault
Gaunt Vault
Snape trust (lost key)
Gryffindor Vaults
Ravenclaw Vaults
Hufflepuff Vaults
Slytherin Vaults

Heir of houses to:
Gryffindor
Ravenclaw
Hufflepuff
Slytherin
Peverell
Potter (ring missing)
Gaunt
Riddle
Black

Properties:
Potter Manor (hidden)
Number 12 grimmauld place
Black Manor (hidden)
Hufflepuff lands, shops, trades, and properties
Slytherin lands, shops, trades, and properties
Ravenclaw lands, shops, trades and properties
Gryffindor lands, shops, trades and properties
4/4 of Hogwarts
(And more)

Creature Inheritance (Unknown)

Both were in shock as they read over the parchment, now being held in Percy's hands, he should have done this sooner. Harry just thought he was a normal boy, but in this case he was far from it, he had three dads-technically two. Considering one was the one who birthed him.

Percy frowned at the powers part and looked up at the Goblin. "Can you unblock all of these, and figure out who did it?"

"Yes, though the Elemental will become unblocked as he learns his magic." Ragnorrok spoke as he wrote down something in a journal. He stood and walked around his desk. "If you would follow me to our healers. We can start the unblocking process."

They soon found themselves in another room this one much more organized and clean. With female goblins in white uniforms buzzing around. "This will take a few hours." The goblin spoke to Percy.

"Okay." Percy checked his watch before frowning, they'd miss lunch.

"You could go get money while they do this Dad." Harry told him.

"You sure?" Percy asks and when Harry nods, he still reluctantly went off with Ragnorrok for their money. While Harry was taken to a gurney by the females.

Percy entered a while later as they were just wrapping up, he was able to get cards, as well as a money pouch. He gave one card to Harry as he talked beside him, Harry wincing every once in awhile when they had to tug at his magical core.

Finally when they were done, Harry was tired but ready to face the rest of the day.

"Lord Perseus, while we were unblocking his magic and looking for who did so, we also found out that  that someone has been taking money from the Potter Vault, would you like it back?" Ragnorrok asked a gleam in his Brady eyes.

"Times ten." Percy says, a icy coldness coming into his voice at the mention of someone doing such a thing. "Who?"

"Albus Dumbledore."

____

After Gringotts, Percy walked them to the first store of the day. Madam Malkins, a nice place for robes and such. Harry guessed he'd be getting the there.

"Harry, go in and get fitted, I will go get some of the boring supplies while your in there. Then we can go for some ice cream?" They walked into the entrance way. Hearing a person yell they would be right there.

Nodding, Harry responded. "Yeah, okay." He was then tossed the bag of money, even tho he had his card now. Then Percy left to go do what he said he would.

Feeling nervous all over again, Harry walked farther into the shop. Looking at all the robes, finding his eyes catching on some green robes every once and awhile.

Madam Malkins was a short smiling witch dressed in all mauve. She smiled at Harry. "Hogwarts Deary?" She asked, before he could reply she continued. "Get the lot of you here, another young man being fitted as we speak back here." She chuckled and motioned for him to follow her into the back where his eyes landed on the same boy from Gringotts.

'Draco' Harry thought as he watched a second witch pin black robes or the boy. Then he found himself being stood up on a stool with a robe going over him as well as many tapes to measure him. Madam Malkins quickly got to work getting it to his length. He nearly blushed a she realized Draco was taller then him beside him.

"Hello Harry." Draco spoke casually if not a little bit excited.

"Hi Draco." Harry responded, a little put off. He forgot he never went to regular school. He was homeschooled by his father. Even though it was a struggle for Percy to do so. He was just an over protective father at times. He didn't want him going to a regular school and having problems like he did.

"My father is next door buying my books, and my mothers up the street looking at wands." Draco started up excitedly. Harry had the thought he might just be a bit of a hyper kid when bored. "Then I'm going to drag them off to look at racing brooms, I don't see why first years can't have their own. I think I'll bully my father into getting me one an I'll smuggle it in somehow."

Somehow that grated on Harry's nerves, he'd never bully his father into anything. His father would get it eventually, but on his own accord and because Harry never asked for anything. He didn't want to bother his Dad much.

"Have you your own broom?" Draco went on to ask him as he didn't say anything.

"No." Harry said.

"Play Quidditch at all?" Draco asked.

"No, I just found out about this world." Harry responded with his brows merging in his confusion at to what type of sport it was. He assumed it was at least. Less it was a cleaning thing.

He was correct when Draco continued. "I do, Quidditch is the sport we play. We fly on broomsticks. We use four balls, a Quaffle, two blushers and a Golden Snitch. Know what house you'll be in?"

Houses? What did that even mean? "No." Harry responded, getting annoyed.

"Well, no one really knows until they get there, do they? But I know I'll be Slytherin," he smirked proudly. All our family had been in there. There are four houses. Slytherin, Griffindork, bird-claw and Hufflepuff." Draco went on to explain.

Harry sighed in his head. Draco talked a lot. "Are you sure those are the houses?" He asked.

Draco shrugged. He also shook his head. "Nope. My father told me of them."

"Draco, can I tell you something?" Harry asks his face impassive as he looked over at the silverette beside him.

Shrugging again Draco responded with a small, "Sure."

"I wish I could put some people on Mute."

_____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 368 20
An adopted story that I really loved when I read it but sadly the original owner thought it was bad, so I asked d if I could adopt it and (their pron...
283K 6.2K 25
Percy Jackson comes to Hogwarts after given a Quest, that Albus Dumbledore and Chiron have agreed on. He is a teacher for a new subject, Muggle Fight...
5.3K 71 34
Adopted from @potterqueen !FEMALEHARRY !DUMBLEDOREBASHING !WEASLEYBASHING/MOLLY BASHING !gooddarkside WARNINGS Abuse Depressing Dark side harry possi...
295K 8.4K 62
Hi, my name is Alice Kate Dumbledore. Being the headmasters adopted daughter has it's perks and it's been great meeting everyone as they come and go...