My Psycho (Yandere YUNGBLUD X...

By OlaIs8

Y/N Y/L/N is just a average 20 year old girl. She is fearless. She lives alone in her house. She's a single p... More

Backstory
Chapter 1

Chapter 2

99 3 1
By OlaIs8

"Omg! I just met my celebrity crush AND he's having a shower in MY HOUSE!" I start to walk inside but then I stop. "Wait my stuff in the car," I remember. "Damn ADHD," I sigh walking back and picking up the bag. Then I lock the the car and walk inside, locking the front door behind me.

I hear the shower running as I place the meds and the two bottles of alcohol on the counter. I get two glasses out, just in case Dom wants one. I had decided to get Vodka and Kahlua. I poured some Kahlua into a cup and added ice and coke. I pop a straw in and take a sip. The shower turns off and Dom walks out with only a towel around his lower half. I choke on my drink as Dom walks over. He chuckles and grabs the Vodka bottle. "Could I have some?" He asks.

"Sure?" I say, unsurely. 

"Don't worry. I won't hurt ya," He says softly.

" I find that hard to believe," I mutter. Suddenly he slams the bottle against the counter, shattering it and making the liquid pour onto the tiles. "Are you okay?" I ask worriedly, as check his hand for shards of glass and scratches. He archs an eyebrow, confused that I'm worried about a psychopath's health and safety more than my own. "Yeah... I'm okay," Dom says, looking at me curiously. "Why are ya helpin' me?" 

I sigh. "Maybe you should sit down first?" I suggest quietly. Should I really tell him? I ask myself as I sit down next to him. "When I was 13, I hated myself. I had no friends and my family avoided me at all costs. One day I started... Seeing things. Seeing people. My family refused to take me to a doctor because they didn't want to waste money on me. I wanted to get rid of it all so I poured out my emotions and turned them into poems and stories. But it wasn't enough..."

"So I started cutting. Every day for years. On my 17th birthday, I was alone. My boyfriend had just used me to get back at his ex and he never really loved me. I wanted to die. I remember it like it was yesterday."

"I had put in my earplugs and was listening to a sad playlist on Spotify. I had looked over the bridge at the calm water and I wanted my head to be calm too. But just when I was about to jump..  Your song came up. 'Hope for the underrated youth.' I'd never heard it before but it spoke to me. Like it knew what I was feeling."

"After that day, I always listened to your music. It was like my safe place.  When I turned 18, I finally had saved up enough money to buy a ticket for one of your concerts but... That was the year you went into the lunatic house." I finish, suddenly feeling my tears against my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry. That must of been shit. I didn't realise that I affected people that much." Dom says, looking at me with sad eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
489K 17.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
700K 42.9K 107
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
79.3K 5.6K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...