Enemies To Lovers (TwicePinkV...

By mitzu2537

They are enemy from the start then become lovers. It is more on MiTzu since I really love the ship. That's it... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24. (Day 2 of University week pt.1)
Chapter 25. (Day 2 of University Week pt.2)
‼ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Chapter 26. (3rd Day)
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29. Championship pt.1
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
NEW STORYYYYY!
MY 4TH STORYYYY!

Chapter 11. (2yeon)

1.6K 71 7
By mitzu2537

JEONGYEON pov.

I roaming around Senior High School department as the vice president duty to check if there is trouble or bullying happened. While on roaming, I felt my phone vibrated inside the pocket. So I stopped on my track to check my phone when someone bumped to me, my phone fall. I pick up my phone from the ground when she spoke.

"The hell! Can't you see your way?" -She said pissed. Wow! She's the one who bumped into and she is the one who mad? -I said in my mind. I stood up to looked who is the girl. Ah~ I'm not surprised anymore, its Im Nayeon, the feeling pretty brats.

"Wow, I should be the one who mad here, right? I was just standing here and you are the one who bumped into me." -I said.

"Yah! You coconut haired woman! Do you know me??" -She said. What? Coconut haired woman? Aisshh this~

"Yah! You airport bunny teeth woman! I'm the vice president of the school, so don't talk to me like that." -I replied back, I saw her rolled her eyes.

"So what? I'm part of the council too and to remind you, my family is one of the owner of this school. You know, I can ask my Dad to expelled you to this school." -She said. Yeah a council~ I sarcastically thought. Do you think I'm scared?

"Then go ask your Dad. If you want, I can join you." -I said. I look around to see some students watching us. I grabbed the collar of her uniform on the back and dragged her to the guidance office. She tried to get away but I just tightened my grip.

"Yah! Let me go, will you?" -I heard her blurted. "Yah! I'm older than you, atleast show a bit respect." - she continue but I just ignored her. As soon as we arrived at the guidance office, no one is there, so I let her go from the grip.

"Sit down." -I said with an authority in my tone. She followed and I smiled inside since she looks like a puppy obeying her master. She is now sitting in the chair, crossed legs, crossed arms while looking at me badly and soon rolled her eyes. This brat~ I pick up my phone to call the guidance counselor.

"Yeoboseyo~ what is it Yoo?" -the line said.

" I'm here at the office to council someone." -I said.

"Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you that I'm off today since it was my son's birthday." -she said. And that I ended the call. I look at her..

"You are lucky now since the guidance counselor is off today. For now, I will let you go. But if this thing happened again or seeing you bullying some students, I will straightly guidance and give a punishment to you." -I said and she just rolled her eyes. I left the room.

~~~
NAYEON pov.

I'm on my way to canteen. I am really really pissed right now. Arghhh that coconut haired, you really is annoyingggg~ I arrived and my friends looking at me.

"What took you so long?" -Jennie said. I just rolled my eyes, I'm really pissed right now.

"Looks like you are pissed unnie. Why? Something happened?" -Sana said while clinging into my arms.

"Let go." -I said to Sana and she let go pouting. I told everything to them what just happened earlier.

"So what do you want us to do unnie?" -Joy said. I didn't speak and just shrugged.

"There you again with your plans who always failed." - Jisoo said then walked out.

"You should stop taking revenge or making any evil plans unnies." -Mina said and followed Jisoo. We look at Sana since we know that she also against to it.

"Ah hehehe~" Sana then run away. Actually, we run out of plans so we can't plan any right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Short update for now. By the way, I wanted to say sorry for slow updated. To be honest, it is really hard to make a story especially if English is not your first language. But thank you so much for inspiring me to update more❤ Maraming salamat sa mga bumasa, bumuto sa storyang ito, sobrang naaapreciate ko talaga. Labyuuuu!🍭❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.1K 32
Hi All. This is based from my Fanfic in asianfanfics. I wrote something for SooFany coz I was a fan of them before. So remaking this for JenSoo :)
31K 1.2K 21
These are thoughts of Momo and Nayeon. Momo Nayeon ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ Why must you give me the cold shoulder? You are nice to other girls, why not me? A...
12.3K 406 10
This is another Mitzu fanfic! I hope you enjoy this story! No spoilers here, sadly :( But you can read it if you are curious :) Thanks for reading! H...
145K 3.9K 65
A story that surely will drive you crazy! • Please be aware that some of the characters in the story are purely products of my imagination. • I take...