Alpha Female

Von KasaiTheQueen19

Alexandryn Harris is the 17 year old future Alpha of her pack, and once she graduates high school she'll be a... Mehr

Intro and Cast
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
Family
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~19~
~Epilogue~
-Thank You So Much!-

~18~

4.8K 220 8
Von KasaiTheQueen19

Above is Aria!! I'm so sorry I was gone so long, I hope this makes up for it! For this chapter, I listened to the song Easy by Camila Cabello. I hope you enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex

"Cece~"

I chuckle as I press another kiss to the back of Cece's neck, her whine of protest adorable.

"Come on baby girl, time to wake up." I murmur in her ear, nipping it gently. I've been trying to get her up for the past ten minutes, and I've come to find out that she is not a morning person.

But still adorable, even when grumpy.

"Five more minutes..." She groans, nuzzling her face into the pillow she's cuddling.

"You said that ten minutes ago baby, come on, you can't stay in bed all morning." 

"Why not?"

I grin, the scent of something sweet hitting my nose and giving me an idea.

"Because, if you do, you won't get any pancakes."

I laugh as her eyes immediately snap open, wide and mostly alert.

"Pancakes?"

I chuckle at her expression, looking like she's on the verge of drooling.

"Yes baby, pancakes. But you have to get up to get them. They aren't good cold, and that is assuming that my siblings will leave anything behind after they've done their damage." I explain, knowing the little savages that are my siblings. Those little beasts can wolf down food like madmen...no pun intended.

I jump at the sight of her immediately sitting upright, and starting to scramble out of bed.

"Whoa, easy there baby. You might want to go to the bathroom first before someone mistakes you for Medusa." I chuckle, grabbing her wrist from my seat on the edge of the bed and pulling her into my lap, wrapping my arms securely around her waist.

"But...food..." She pouts, and I grin. A girl after my own heart.

"Don't worry about it, it'll be another hour before the little beasts are up, we'll have plenty of time. So let's tame that unruly mane of yours before that so you don't scare my dad's."

She huffs cutely, only to immediately squeak in surprise when I lift her up in my arms and start heading towards my bathroom. Immediately wrapping her arms and legs around me like a koala. So damn cute.

"I still can't believe I don't weigh anything to you." She murmurs, nuzzling against my shoulder.

"Werewolves are much stronger than humans physically, heavy for us is crushing for a human."

She hums, squeezing me tighter.

"That's pretty cool."

I chuckle, setting her down on the bathroom counter.

"Don't inflate my ego baby, it's big enough as it is."

I grab her brush and begin taming the wild mess on top of her head, enjoying the feeling of her soft curls sliding between my fingers. Damn, I could play with her hair all day and never get bored.

"That feels nice~" She hums, and I grin.

"You like it when I play with your hair?"

She nods, leaning into my touch happily.

"Good, I enjoy it too. I'll be happy to do this whenever you want."

After fully brushing through her hair, I stop.

"How do you want it done baby?" I question, and she sighs.

"However you want, I don't mind."

I chuckle, parting her hair with my fingers and pulling them into two low pigtails hanging over her shoulders, making her look impossibly cuter than before.

"Now, you look much more presentable, we can't have you scaring my family."

She sticks her tongue out at me, and I grin.

"Keep sticking that tongue out at me, and I'm gonna end up tasting it baby~"

Her blush darkens her cheeks, and her retreating tongue makes me snort out a laugh.

"Come on, we need to go eat before my siblings destroy breakfast."

David

I'm an idiot.

I play with the food on my plate instead of eating it, too distracted by my thoughts.

It's been months since I've met Aria, and I still haven't managed much outside of staring and making idle conversation. I should've made a move by now, or at least have gotten to where I can say more than a couple of sentences to her and then just stare like a creep...but every time I try to say something in regards to asking her out, I just choke on my words and keep quiet to avoid looking like a complete moron.

Come on David, you're cooler than this! You're a werewolf for Goddesses sake!

"Earth to David?!"

I snap out of my thoughts at Shae's voice, looking up to see everyone staring at me, some with concern, but mostly with knowing grins. I had been invited to breakfast by Alex's Dads, along with the rest of the group, and despite the food being delicious, I'm starting to regret coming.

"There he is, where'd you go dude?" Alex asks, and I blink a couple of times before clearing my throat.

"I was just...just thinking about something." I answer, and Di chuckles.

"Translation, he was pining over Aria again." She snickers, and I scowl at her irritably.

"Seriously David, why don't you just ask her out already? She's your mate, and by the looks you two have been sharing, she isn't likely to turn you down." Alex comments, holding a slightly flustered Cece in her lap as she munches on some bacon, and my eyes widen at her words.

"Wait, you know!?" I exclaim, and she rolls her eyes.

"Dude, everyone knows, you're not exactly subtle in your pining."

"That's rich coming from you Alpha." Shae snickers, and Alex shoots her a withering look.

"Well, I wasn't trying to hide it in the first place, Cece was the only person I was trying to keep it low key with!" She grumbles irritably, stuffing a large piece of pancake into her mouth. I almost laugh, but I'm still a little distracted by the looks the others are giving me.

"Well David, why the hesitation, hmm?" Di teases, and I scowl at her before looking back at my plate.

"I don't know...I just, I work out what I want to say, and the second I make eye contact my mind goes blank." I admit, stabbing at a pancake absently.

"Aww, Little David's got it bad!" Shae coos, and I growl, Di laughing with her.

"Don't start."

"Maybe you should let your wolf talk when you can't?" Alex suggests, wrapping her arms tightly around Cece, who turns even more flustered. I mull over her words, contemplating the potential for success.

~It's worth a shot kid, I've been wanting to talk to her for months.~ My wolf huffs out, and I sigh.

~Fine, just don't say anything embarrassing.~

"I'd go for it cuz, it's better than nothing, and I hate to say it, but I do not want it to last as long as Alex and Cece's mutual pining. It was cute at first, but after a while, Alex just became a pain in the-"

"Diana!" Alex growls, and Di chuckles.

"Apologies Alpha, I'll try not to embarrass you~"

Alex shakes her head in exasperation, and Cece's puzzled expression grabs my attention.

"Why do they keep calling you Alpha?" She asks Alex, and the whole table goes silent as we stare at them.

...

"Alex! You didn't tell your mate you're the next Alpha?!" Di exclaims, breaking the silence first. Alex flinches, a sheepish look on her face.

"Well, I was about to...but I got distracted..." She trails off, and Di facepalms.

"Alex! You useless lesbian!"

————————————————

Goddess, I'm such a coward.

I groan as I ready myself for the next swing, adjusting my grip on the bat as the machine shoots another baseball in my direction. The sound of the metal bat coming into contact with the ball makes a ringing sound that temporarily drowns out my thoughts, but it's gone before the ball smacks into the back of the cage.

Now this isn't even working.

Usually, a run in my wolf form or a session in the batting cages helps me destress and relax, calm my mind...but since I decided to run to the school cages instead of sitting next to Aria, it feels more like hiding than relaxing. It's against my nature to hide, but it's exactly what I'm doing...

Damn it.

~I told you kid! Let me do the talking!~ My wolf growls in frustration, and I huff.

~Yes, because glowing yellow eyes and a suddenly deeper voice totally wouldn't freak her out.~ I retort.

~You have sunglasses don't you? And I wouldn't use that much of my voice.~ He argues, and I grunt as I swing at the next ball, dead center once again.

~I'm not going to be the dude who wears sunglasses indoors, that'd be weird too.~

~Maybe if you-~

"David?"

I halt mid-swing, turning to see Aria standing behind me outside the cage, concern in her expression.

"Hey, uh, what are you doing out here?" I ask, reaching for the remote to turn off the machine as a ball whizzes past my head and smacks into the cage behind me.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing...why aren't you at lunch? You never miss lunch." She questions, and I rub the back of my neck.

"Um, I needed to blow off some steam and clear my head." I answer, and my wolf huffs.

~Liar, you were hiding from her.~

~Muzzle it!~

"Is something wrong? You seem troubled." She asks, and her concern helps ease my nerves a little.

"I'm just, just thinking about something. And I'm not sure what to do..." I mutter, trying to be vague.

"Maybe I could help? You could tell me if you want."

I bite my tongue, still unsure.

~Come on boy! You wanted an opportunity, take it!~ My wolf huffs, and I sigh.

Now or never, I guess.

"Actually, you could help me." Exiting out of the batting cage, I step towards her until I'm right in front of her, holding her gaze by some miracle. Her dark brown eyes locked with mine, and I can hear her heartbeat accelerate, and that soft blush painting her freckle covered cheeks nearly undoes me.

Hold it together!

I discreetly drink in her scent: coffee, and fresh ink on paper. Earthy, and strong, but not overwhelming...perfect.

"David?" I shiver at her voice, and I recollect myself.

"There is something I've wanted to ask you, but I've been having a hard time trying to say it."

"You can tell me."

I take a deep breath.

"Aria, I like you, and I would like to take you on a date...if you want."

Her face reddens even more at my words, her eyes widening in surprise.

"You-you do?"

"Yes, I do."

She goes quiet, and my confidence wavers. Just as I think she isn't going to respond, she clears her throat.

"Before I answer, there's something you need to know about me." She says, her expression tight and guarded.

"What is it?" I question, a bit nervous.

"I'm...I'm Trans, and I want you to know that before anything happens between us. I don't make a habit of telling people, outside of you, I've only told Cece, but I think it's important that anyone I would date know ahead of time...so there aren't any surprises later. If it bothers you, or makes you reconsider, that's fine-"

"Why would it bother me?" I question, a bit surprised by her admission, but also a bit relieved. I wouldn't have known if she hadn't told me, but it doesn't change my feelings in the slightest. I was honestly more concerned she was going to say she had a boyfriend or girlfriend, or just didn't want to date me.

"You...you aren't bothered by it?" She says, a bit surprised, and I shake my head.

"No, I still think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, how you came to be this way doesn't change how I feel."

Her face flushes a beautiful shade of red, her eyes wide. Goddess, just when I thought she couldn't get any more beautiful...

"David..."

"So, Aria, would you like to go on a date with me this Saturday? I promise it'll be fun." I ask again, and she nods fervently.

"Yes, yes I would."

My wolf howls happily inside, and I can't suppress the urge to kiss her forehead, almost groaning at finally feeling the sparks explode where our skin touches, her soft gasp letting me know she feels it too.

"Come on, I think I'm ready to eat now." I murmur, holding out my hand to her, and she takes it, our fingers intertwining as we walk to the lunchroom together.

Finally.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

394K 9.4K 33
I smell the scent again and look around and my eyes met his bright green ones my biggest bully the soon to be alpha of my pack. Lucifer Rossi oh god...
412 23 23
Alice is a 19 year old girl who is lost in the world and is part of the 30% of the population. She isn't like normal teens, she is a werewolf. It mig...
40.4K 929 27
The year is 2040, Kaydence Evans is trying to survive college in a world full of werewolves. She has been trained by her father for past 10 years in...
696 32 13
Lanie Bythesea has attended St. Ailbe Catholic High for the past two years. Now in her Junior year, Lanie is excited to almost be done with high scho...