5:30

By ohsosecret

[COMPLETED] [EDITED VERSION AVAILABLE ON AO3 - CHECK BIO] Jikook!friends with benefits a.k.a; a lot of smut... More

5:30
↬ 1
jαєнуυη ↬ ѕcαred тo lιve
↬ 2
↬ 3
↬ 4
jυɴɢĸooĸ ↬ тoo yoυɴɢ
↬ 5
↬ 6
↬ 7
↬ 9
↬ 10
jυɴɢĸooĸ ↬ cαll oυт мy ɴαмe
↬ 11
↬ 12
↬ 13
↬ 14
↬ 15
↬ 16
↬ 17
↬ 18
jυɴɢĸooĸ ↬ ғrιeɴdѕ
↬ 19
↬ 20
↬ 21
↬ 22
jιмιɴ ↬ тнe нιllѕ
↬ 23
↬ 24
↬ 25
jιмιɴ ↬ love'ѕ ɢoɴɴα ɢeтcнα
↬ 26
↬ 27
↬ 28
jιĸooĸ ↬ вoυɴd тo нαppeɴ
↬ 29
↬ 30
jυɴɢĸooĸ ↬ нαrdeѕт тo love
↬ 31
↬ 32
↬ 33
↬ 34
jιмιɴ ↬ мy! мy! мy!
35 ↬ eɴdιɴɢ
↬ Aυтнσя'ѕ ησтє
36 ↬ epιloɢυe
jιĸooĸ ↬ αɴιмαl

↬ 8

9.3K 396 300
By ohsosecret

The second they step inside the hotel room, Jimin is pressed up against the door, making it close with a click. 

Without predetermination, they had headed to Jimin's room, both knowing that it's at the end of the hall next to Namjoon's, who can sleep through anything.

Jungkook brushes his nose against the crook of Jimin's neck, breathing in his scent as he presses their bodies toghether, hearing Jimin whine at the (too) faint friction between them.

Jimin tugs at the end of Jungkook's shirt, making Jungkook quickly throw it off. Jimin doesn't even notice Jungkook removing his own shirt as he shamelessly explores Jungkook's torso with his fingertips. He has seen Jungkook shirtless multiple times before, but not like this. He's never been able to really feel him.

Jungkook's hands snake around Jimin's waist and find the curve of his ass, squeezing the soft flesh gently, making Jimin moan silently.

Jimin grips the younger's belt buckle, working on it while taking steps forward until Jungkook's calves hit the bed, making him sit on the soft surface.

Jimin drops to his knees immediately, and Jungkook watches him, wetting his lips as intense lust invade his senses. This is a sight he never thought he would have the privilege to witness, ever.

Jimin eagerly undoes the zipper and pulls the black jeans down with a little help from Jungkook. He eyes the tent in the taller's boxers before looking up at Jungkook. Jungkook nearly groans out loud as their eyes meet, and the low sound escapes anyway when Jimin's hand start palming him through the thin fabric of his underwear.

Jimin's fingers slowly inches closer to the lining, hooking underneath and slowly pulling the boxers down. Jungkook's length is already erect enough to stand, and Jungkook hisses as it springs up to meet his lower abs, exposed to the cool air in the hotel room.

Jimin quickly gets rid of the boxers, placing his hands on Jungkook's thighs, pushing them further apart and adjusts himself so he is positioned mere inches from Jungkook's growing erection. He runs his hands up and down the younger's thighs, looking up at him to see the way he is biting down on his lower lip, chest heaving in sharp breaths through his nose, and Jimin hasn't even touched him yet.

This makes a smug smile form on Jimin's lips, eyes traveling down again.
He eyes Jungkook's dick for a moment, noting that the few times he has seen it before didn't make it justice. Maybe because Jungkook has grown a lot over the years, or because of the fact that he has never seen him aroused.

Teasingly, Jimin blows hot air directly on the head, making Jungkook's cock spasm and Jungkook whines impatiently.

"No...~ Come on, hyung."

Jimin purses his lips and looks up at Jungkook, torment written over the younger's features.

"Say please."

Jungkook's eyes widen.
"Fuck no."

Jimin raises his eyebrows at him before blowing again, with more force this time.
Jungkook's cock twitches again, throbbing hard by now, and begging for attention. Jungkook groans, biting on his lip so hard that he is surprised that it's not bleeding yet.

"Fine. Please, hyung."
Jungkook surrenders, squeezing his eyes shut.

Jimin giggles, moving one of his hands to grip the base of Jungkook's cock, making the taller open his eyes again, all feelings of embarrassment gone as Jimin's tongue makes contact with his member, licking over the most sensitive vein, like he already knows Jungkook's triggers, before his lips wrap around the head, sinking down.

"Fuck..."
Jungkook curses as Jimin starts sucking, tongue working skillfully.

Jimin takes him deep, not gagging once, and Jungkook wonders if this is really reality, or if he is having a wet dream right now and will wake up with a very painful hard on any moment now.

The thought makes him intertwine his fingers in Jimin's hair, gripping tight and planting his feet steadily on the floor before thrusting his hips up, making Jimin take all of him, his nose pressed against Jungkook's v-line.

That's when Jimin gags, and Jungkook feels tingels run down his spine when realizing that this in fact is not one of his wet dreams. 

Jimin, on the other hand, has never felt more turned on in his life as he pulls off to catch his breath.

"Sorry."
Jungkook apologizes as he realizes that he just forced Jimin down on him.

Jimin shakes his head, pupils dilated as he looks up at Jungkook through his damp lashes.

"Do that again. Please."

Jungkook is shocked at that reaction, expecting a pissed off scolding, but feels his dick twitch in anticipation.
So, he runs his hand through Jimin's hair again, gripping it.

They keep eyecontact for a moment, just gazing into each other's eyes. Jungkook's hand is keeping a tight hold on Jimin's hair as the older sits between his legs, asking the taller to use his throat for pleasure.
The sexual tension is thick in the now hot air as Jimin leans down, opening his mouth and Jungkook watches as his length is buried in his hot cavern, plump lips stretching around him so beautifully.

Slowly, he starts thrusting upwards, groaning at the slow drag against Jimin's tongue and the sight of tears pooling in the smaller's eyes as he gags around him. The way his throat clenches makes Jungkook's head loll back, lips parting as moans escape and his thrusts quicken. 

Jimin closes his eyes, enjoying the tight grip on his hair and the way Jungkook's length abuses his throat. He subconsciously moans repeatedly and the vibrations make Jungkook see stars, the feeling too good. Jimin is hollowing his cheeks and licking along the underside and Jungkook has never gotten a blowjob quite like this one.

It makes him wonder how many times Jimin has done this with other men. The thought of someone other than him getting to feel Jimin like this makes his jaw clench and his hips thrust faster, purely out of jealousy.

It doesn't take long until Jungkook feels his lower abdomen burn with pleasure, so close to release.

"Shit, Jimin..-"
Jungkook gasps as Jimin sucks harder.
"I'm gonna come,"
He warns, very unwillingly stopping his thrusts, using all the self control he has left to pull out of Jimin's mouth.

Jimin licks his lips before pouting.
"So? Why'd you stop? Come in my mouth, Kook. Wanna taste you."
He slurs, slowly licking over the slit of Jungkook's cock, lapping up the precum that is continuously seeping out.

Jungkook's brain short circuits and he has to take a few deep breaths to prevent himself from coming to just those words, before shoving his cock down Jimin's inviting throat again.

Then, Jimin does something Jungkook has never even thought would be convenient in this situation; he swallows around him, throat closing in on Jungkook's cock and that is all it takes for the younger.

"Sh-shit, hyung!"

Jungkook cums deep inside Jimin's mouth, hot substance shooting down the older's throat.

Jimin watches him through his wet lashes as he sucks him slowly through his orgasm, feeling his length pulsate; hot and heavy on his tongue.
Jungkook's lips are parted and eyes dark as he comes down from his high and Jimin pulls off with a wet pop, satisfied with his work.

"That was... Damn, hyung. I've always known that those lips are magic."
Jungkook says lowly, thumb brushing over Jimin's wet, plump bottom lip and the older's eyes shut for a moment, feeling the urge to purr at the praise.
"But that was not what we're here for, hm?"
Jungkook continues, pulling Jimin with him as he stands up.

Jimin lets Jungkook push him down on the bed, and moves up so his head is resting on one of the pillows.
Jungkook hovers over him, quickly diving down to place open mouthed kisses from his neck to his chest, finding one of the smaller's nipples. 

Jimin moans as Jungkook's tongue swirl around the tense bud, threading his fingers through the younger's wavy, raven hair.

Jungkook continues down to his toned abs, stopping at the waistband of his jeans. He makes quick work of pulling them off, along with his boxers, leaving Jimin completely exposed to the younger.

Jungkook's eyes rake over Jimin's body as the smaller squrims. His eyes land on Jimin's cock and he smirks. He lightly grips the base and rubs over the slit with his thumb, earning a startled gasp mixed with a moan from Jimin.

"Cute, hyung."
Jungkook says smugly, watching Jimin's cock twitch in his hand.

"Shut up, y-you brat,"
Jimin gasps out, weirdly very sensitive to Jungkook's touch.

"Lube."
Jungkook says to the whimpering male, not stopping the movement of his hand.

Jimin reaches over to his bedside table, his hand shaking slightly.
Jungkook catches the small bottle thrown to him and hums.

"Hands and knees."
He orders, giving Jimin's slit one last, slow stroke.

Even though his body is already trembling from the touches, Jimin manages to scramble up, getting into requested position.

Jungkook curses under his breath as he now has a full view of Jimin's round bottom that has been haunting the past years, tantalizing him. He caresses the soft skin in his hands, parting the cheeks to reveal Jimin's hole, groaning lowly at how tight of a fit it's going to be.
Nothing like the girls he has been with.
He then releases them, watching them jiggle temptingly.

"Obsessed much, Jungkookie? Hurry up."
Jimin whines, despite the flush on his cheeks at the attention the younger gives him.

Jungkook just chuckles, licking his lips and keeping his eyes trained on the older's ass because, yes, he is in fact obsessed.

The younger pours a generous amount of lube on his fingers, warming it up before circulating one digit around the tight muscle, making Jimin mewl quietly.

Jungkook slowly pushes his index finger inside, pupils dilating at how tight and hot Jimin is. He works the finger in and out, watching Jimin arch his back beautifully on his own.

"Another..."
Jimin says, too drunk, horny and eager to linger on the first finger.

Jungkook slips a second digit inside, thrusting a couple of times before scissoring them, stretching Jimin out properly. He searches for Jimin's prostate, moving his fingers in various angles as he thanks gay porn in his mind.

Jimin falls to his forearms as he feels Jungkook's long fingers brush the bundle of nerves, his arms giving out. He buries his face in the sheets as he moans loudly and Jungkook licks his lips, quick to add a third finger and thrust them straight at the special spot, making Jimin's body jerk, sinful sounds slipping out of his mouth.

"J-Jungkook-... please."
Jimin moans, body reacting strongly to the glorious finger fucking Jungkook is currently at.

"Please what, hyung? What's wrong?"
Jungkook asks in feigned concern, stopping the movement of his fingers, but still keeping them buried deep, pressing against Jimin's prostate with ambition.

Jimin whimpers, squeezing his eyes shut at the feeling and Jungkook feels his body grow hotter at the broken sound, his cock begging him to just fuck his small hyung already.
Jimin turns his head to the side, meeting Jungkook's dark eyes.

"Really?"
Jimin questions in disbelief, biting back a moan as Jungkook's fingers shift inside him, brushing over the spot torturously.

Jungkook hums, pulling his fingers out completely, wiping them on the sheets before flipping Jimin around by his waist.

Jimin whines at the empty feeling, not caring about Jungkook throwing him around like he weighs nothing, already used to being manhandled by the younger.

Jungkook leans close to him, their lengths rubbing and drawing moans from both of them. The younger's lips brush Jimin's ear, hot breath sending shivers down the latter's spine.

"Tell me how bad you want it."
Jungkook orders, voice husky and low, making Jimin shut his eyes and want to moan from solely the younger's voice.

Jungkook slowly grinds down and Jimin breathes out the needy moan he's been holding inside.

"Fuck,"
Jimin gasps and Jungkook smiles, knowing that he has the smaller wrapped around his finger,
"So bad, Jungkookie. Wanna feel you everywhere. Want you to fuck me like you mean it. Fuck me..- Fuck me... please."

"Your wish is my command, hyung."
Jungkook says with a smirk, leaning back and rolling a condom on his cock, stroking it slowly as he lubricates it, moaning lowly.

Jimin squirms, watching with half lidded eyes. Jungkook is by far the biggest he has ever had, and Jimin suppresses the urge to scoff.
Of course the golden maknae would have a big dick. Did anyone expect anything else?

Jimin snaps out of his thoughts as he feels Jungkook hoisting one of his legs over his shoulder, the tip of the younger's cock lining up at his hole.

"Ready?"
Jungkook asks, watching Jimin intently.

"Yes, come on~"
Jimin whines, wanting Jungkook inside him already; preferably half an hour ago.

"Eager, hyung?"
Jungkook teases, even though he is probably the one that's more eager here, sliding the head of his length over Jimin's rim slowly.

"You're an ass."
Jimin whines, body shuddering at the feeling.

"Mmh, and you've got a really great one,"
is the last words spoken before Jungkook thrusts into Jimin all the way, cock snug between the older's velvety walls.

"Shit! "
Jimin cries, hands grabbing onto the sheets tightly.

Jungkook is lost in the feeling, moaning lowly from the back of his throat and struggling to keep himself steady for a moment, his arms nearly giving out from the intense pleasure. Jimin is so tight and he has to restrain the intense, itching urge to fuck him hard and fast right this second.

Jimin is on the verge of tears, gasping for air. Jungkook is so deep and Jimin feels him all over, not leaving an inch untouched.

Jungkook leans forward until Jimin's thigh is pressing against the older's torso. Jimin mewls as Jungkook is suddenly even deeper inside him and feels Jungkook press his lips against his neck.

"You okay?"
Jungkook asks hotly against the smaller's skin.

Jimin can only try to regulate his breathing, still gripping tightly at the sheets.

"You're fucking huge, Jungkook,"
Jimin finally whines, taking deep breaths.

Jungkook can't help the smug expression forming on his face, smirking, because he knows. And he knows that Jimin is going to be crying for it in a minute.

"Can I move?"
Jungkook asks instead, hiding his smile in the crook of Jimin's neck.

Jimin nods, and Jungkook doesn't bother demanding for words before pulling out slowly and snapping his hips forward, making the bed jerk along with Jimin's body.

Jimin cries out as Jungkook starts pounding into him, fast, and his hands find the taller's hair tugging lightly. 

The younger feels like this is his true calling in life; that fucking his older bandmate and his hyung is his true calling in life.
Jungkook feels like Jimin's tight heat is made for him and him only.
There is a feeling of pure ecstasy bubbling in his chest as Jimin's high, erotic 'ah, ah, ah's fill his ears, the pace of his thrusts quickening further and the immense pleasure flowing through him.

"Fuh-fuck! Harder, Kookie. Ngh~ p-please... please."
Jimin blubbers, tears of pleasure escaping his eyes, and Jungkook grants his wish.

Jimin gasps as Jungkook fucks him harder, fingers going down to claw at the younger's back.
He has never been fucked this good, and it's bizarre to him that it is by Jungkook, who has always seemed straighter than the take it off now girl-singer himself. 
So naturally, this is really odd.
Nevertheless, as Jungkook moans out praises in his ear and hands travel to roam his torso, Jimin is far from complaining.

"Shit... Jungkook~"

Jungkook feels his stomach tighten as Jimin moans his name directly into his ear, and he grazes his teeth over the smaller's collarbone.

"Good?"

Jimin keens, nodding desperately,
"So good, Kookie. Feels so good,"
He sobs as Jungkook abuses his prostate by grinding his hips deep inside.

"You're so fucking tight, Jimin."
Jungkook growls, squeezing his eyes shut to stop himself from cumming right then.

He wants this to last as long as possible. He never wants this feeling to go away, holding himself back even in his drunk haze .

Jimin mewls, trying to press Jungkook closer, touch more; feel more. Jungkook brushes his prostate with every thrust and it has him feeling dizzy with pleasure, traveling like shockwaves though his body, tears continuing to spill from his eyes.

Jungkook feels his stomach tighten further and reaches down to jerk Jimin off at the same ruthless pace as his thrusts.

"Oh, Jungkook- Jungkook! A-ah~!"

Jungkook pulls back slightly at the broken, breathy wail, watching Jimin's face contort into pleasure, plush lips parted wide and pupils blown as he cums, white lines decorating his torso.

The sight makes Jungkook's hips stutter, coming hard into the condom, buried deep inside of Jimin.

"Fuck,"
Jungkook curses breathlessly, thrusting a few more times before slowly pulling out of Jimin and catching a glimpse of his abused hole clenching around nothing.

Jimin whines silently, body still twitching and legs shaking from his intense orgasm.
If he were to be completely honest, that was the fastest and most powerful orgasm he has ever experienced. It was all so good, it was almost too good; Jungkook was perfect.

Jungkook falls down to his back next to Jimin, breathing heavily. He feels the passion lingering in him and he knows that he has never put that much of himself into sex before. It came naturally for him, though, and he supposes that it is because he has subconsciously wanted to do that for six years.

He looks over to Jimin, seeing him looking royally fucked out, and feels satisfied with himself for being the cause of that beauty.

"Hyung,"
Jungkook calls softly.

Jimin flinches slightly, turning to meet Jungkook's gaze.

"You good? Did I go too rough?"
Jungkook asks, his words slurred from alcohol and exhaustion.

Jimin closes his eyes and runs a hand through his damp, messy hair.

"Mm... no."
He hums, opening his eyes and looking at Jungkook with dazed vision.

"Tired?"
Jungkook questions, seeing the way Jimin's eyes want to close.

Jimin nods, yawning as if on cue.

Jungkook chuckles.
"We need to clean up."

Jimin whines, but stands up, almost falling over. Mostly because of the fucking amazing sex that has left him a trembling mess, but also because of the alcohol still in his veins, and the fatigue.

The two drunk and tired males quickly clean up and get ready for bed, brushing their teeth and putting on comfy clothes, not bothering to pick the clothes up from the floor.

Jungkook obviously sleeps in Jimin's room because of the deal they made, and because he is too tired to go all the way to his own.

It may also be because he wants to be close to Jimin, but no one needs to know that.

✗✗✗

a/n: I have 30 chapters done for this now and it's almost finished oml I'm so excited guys! I hope you'll like this story as much as I do...

✗✗✗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.6K 16
"He said he loves me... As long as he does, I will not give up... I will keep fighting for you, Jungkook. I will keep fighting until you find me agai...
122K 4.7K 33
"Your mine. Get that stuck in your head. No one else can have you except for me." "No I don't belong to you." Trust me. Park Jimin will be mine and h...
516K 37.1K 61
When the odds do not favour the love of two women the entire world leads to their separation. After eleven years the world decides to unite their chi...
185K 15.2K 32
❝I don't know how great this guy supposedly was but don't live your life based on one thing a guy you used to like said! He's not the only guy in the...