๐Ÿฟ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ~๐šŠ๐š‹๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๏ฟฝ...

By lcre11l

๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›-๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šข๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ> ๏ฟฝ... More

~๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š› ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ~
~๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐šŒ๐š”..๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐šŒ๐š”....๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐šŒ๐š”~//๐Ÿท
~๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”~ //๐Ÿธ
~๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐š~ //3
~๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ~ //๐Ÿบ
~๐š˜๐š” ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š–...~ //๐Ÿป
~๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š~ //๐Ÿผ
~๐š‹๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š˜๐š– ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•~ //๐Ÿฝ
~๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š› ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ~
~๐™ฐ, ๐™ฑ, ๐™ฒ~ //๐Ÿพ
~๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š~ //๐Ÿฟ
~๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šœ~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
~๐š๐š’๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ?~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
~๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
~๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š› ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ~
~๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
~๐šŽ๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
~๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š› ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ~
~๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐šœ~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
~๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŽ~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
~๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š› ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ~
~clear up!!~

~๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ~ //๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

3.9K 100 104
By lcre11l

(A/N-unedited-this song is one of my 10 fav songs honestly I hope you like it●ω● I'm so great full its Sunday tomorrow I get more time to write on this, plus I'm not ready to go back to the hell hole based on status [school if u couldn't tell]. Who cares though i can't do shit about it...so as literally every other mf chapter...Chile anyways ima start writing now >)

recap end

Class went on as normal for Hinata, a few insults here and there, a rubber thrown at his head, and then falling sleep. This rotation of events lasted until 4th Period before he went into lunch. Lunch, the time he was forced to eat, The time he would breakdown, The time Tsuki would actually show some affection. Lunch time could be a whole book on its own.

recap end

ding

dong

dong

The lunch bell. 'here we go again, just smile, eat a bit, and try get away from that protective thing of a boyfriend'. Hinata thought. He stood up after the bell too see Tsuki standing at the door. "come on" He said. "I'm coming" Hinata replied.

...........................................................

Tsuki and Hinata sat down at the table with the rest of their team and started eating. Hinata managed half of his cheese sandwich before turning pale. Tsuki just looked over and said "tomorrow your eating more than that" before finishing his lunch.

Lunch finally finished and Hinata went to class feeling sick and disappointed in himself. However, Hinata had a blade in his pocket that he bought so decided to cut himself a bit on the arm in class to relieve his stress. It worked. Though his methods weren't the best and he knew that, they were efficient and helped him a lot. After 5th period he made his way to volleyball practice putting on his mask.

"Hey guys!" He shouted with a massive smile. They all greeted Hinata and just waited for everyone else to arrive. One everyone was there Coach Ukai sent them in to get changed and stuff. Hinata walked along side Kageyama talking about, of course, volleyball. He said "better give me some good sets bakagyama!". "Shut up shrimp" Backfired Kageyama.

Hinata made his way to the bathroom pulled out his long sleeved undershirt and put it on, then his gym shirt and shorts. The team already knew that Hinata self-harmed, but they all assumed he stopped (except for of course Daichi, Suga and Tsuki) so for them it was a case of 'he is probably is ashamed of his scars still'. But no. no. It was a case of 'I need to hide my new scars'. So, practice started and they ended up playing a 5 vs 5 match. Hinata's team ended up losing due to the 'unfair teams'.

~Hinata's POV~

"Pft you only won because the teams are so unfair!" I shouted. The teams were SO UNFAIR. It was Tsuki, Asahi, Daichi, Yamauchi, Kageyama against Me, Noya, Suga, Ennoshita, Kinoshita. Like the height difference in the teams wasn't even- "Pft no your just a sore loser" Kageyama smirked at me. "NO YOU GUYS ARE ALL THE TALLEST PLAYERS" I pouted. "And? not my fault" Kageyama carried on smirking. "Whatever..." I scoffed.

After the match we did some receiving drills and then packed up the gym, got changed, and everyone started to make their way home. I walked down the hill with Tsuki in silence, I wanted to say something but I just couldn't. Coming to the end of the hill I tugged on Tsuki's shirt "Kei" I said. "what?" He turned around and looked down to me. "I'm going to back to my house by myself tonight, don't worry ill be fine and nothing will happened "I blurted out not even noticing how fast I said it. "no you wont be fine he will hurt you" Tsuki said back. I knew it wasn't just going to say 'ok' or whatever so I just had to convince him even a bit. "He shouldn't be home tonight ill be fine, don't worry about me nerd" I teased him hoping it would loosen his mood a bit. Which it did, he got pissed. "I'm not a nerd, shrimp". "hmmmmmm yeah sure...nerd" I whispered just loud enough for Kei to hear. "Call me nerd one more time I dare you" He started at me wide-eyed. Not gonna lie...it freaked me out a lil. "sorry" I let out a little chuckle and carried on walking.

We got too the gates and I told Kei again I would be fine lying thought my teeth. The chances were I was going to get beaten up again and badly for what I did with bringing Kei over last night and obviously he was weary but said "fine but anything happens tell me" He demanded. "I will". Another lie.

.................................................................................

I got to my house and slowly open the door my right hand on the door knob and left covering my face ready for the beer bottle. But luck was sure as hell on my side. He passed out. Lay on the couch was my father, he had obviously drank too much. I tip-toed up the stairs, my heart was beating extremely fast and breathing shortened. I was definitely going to get beaten later so when I finally got upstairs, I did 3 cuts on my wrists and fell onto my bed soon falling fast asleep.

"-GGOT YOU HOME TODAY, YOUR ASS BETTER BE" I woke up panicking at hearing my Father scream for me 'should I stay silent? should I go down? should I say yes?'. I was scared to the bone and stayed still, not saying a word for about 3 seconds before Natsu came into my room crying. "No Natsu go to your room, run! lock the door! now!" I shouted in a whisper voice. "onii-chan no h-he will h-hurt you" She hugged me causing me to wince a bit. "Natsu go!" My fathers footsteps came pounding up the stairs "I SAID ARE YOU HERE? IF YOUR NOT NATSU IS BACK FROM HER TRIP NOW SO I CAN ALWAYS HURT HRE" He screamed. That threat sent chills though my body. I couldn't let him hurt Natsu, but I couldn't say anything, I couldn't even breathe...

Natsu saw this and started to breath loudly so could hear her breathes and try match it to hers. 'It tears me apart that at her age she has to look after me, hide form my dad, be worried, be scared, be pitiful, I feel so bad. Kids at her age should be happy and not have a single worry in the world'.

"WHY DIDNT YOU ANSWER ME FA- well, well, well, I see you want your sister to watch? Or would you prefer her to get beaten as well" My father snickered. "N-no don't h-hurt Natsu h-hurt m-me" I managed to speak through my sobs. Natsu was clinging on to me, not showing a sign of getting off. "Natsu get off and go!" I said in pretend mad voice hoping se would fall for it and get off "No onii-chan he will h-hurt you I-I know you d-don't wan t-to raise your v-voice at m-me I can t-tell" She was scared to death. But she was more scared about me getting hurt.

"So what is it faggot?" He smirked. "Your getting a good beating either way for that little stunt you pulled yesterday." He now seemed pissed. shit. I had about 10 seconds to do something. So I gasped for a bathe and then picked up Natsu and locked her in my attached bathroom for the out side with a pencil. "NO ONII-CHAN LET ME OUT P-PLEASE.....please" At first she was shouting but it turned into quiet sobs.

Before I could even have a reaction to my little sisters cry's I was grabbed from behind and pushed onto the bed "aw such a kind brother for looking after you sister, but since she's here I'm going to make sure to be extra loud" He whispered the last bit in my ear sending chills down my neck and ear. He was going to rape me.

!RAPE WARNING! please don't read if your sensitive to the topic. To be honest these are super hard to write so it wont be long.

He started to forcefully take my clothes off and pound into me. "AHH-" I started to scream but then remembered Natsu in the bathroom and slammed my hand over my mouth "ha you wont be able to stay quiet for long" He pounded into me again twice as hard. I managed to keep in my moans, more like screams, "STILL QUIET HUH". shit. he was starting to get annoyed. Now going in and out as hard as he could I simply couldn't keep them in. It hurt so much. "~AhhhHH~" "STO~Oooo~" "AHH~hhHhh~"

Through my disgusting moans I could hear Natsu ever so slightly yelling and screaming for me. "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BRAT" My Father pulled out of me and headed for the bathroom yanking Natsu out and throwing her "AHHHH" She screamed I rushed over to her half-naked with just my boxers and a shirt on. "I'm sorry Natsu I'm s-" My father punch my side. "MOVE ITS THE BRATS TURN" "NO" I screamed back, I never spoke back to my father. I hugged Natsu as he kept hurting and hurting me. "Next time you protect that brat it will be twice as bad" He said spitting on me and walking out the room to grab another beer.

!RAPE WARNING END! fuck that was hard to write.

Me and Natsu just kept hugging until she pulled away and said "wait". My 9 year old sister went back in the bathroom and got my bandages. She started to wrap my side up messily. She did a better job than I could've, and I think she wanted to do it, so I let her.

"I'm so sorry O-Onii-chan" She started to cry again giving me a gentle hug avoiding my bruises. "I-It's fine". Lies. It wasn't fine. I was in so much pain I wanted to die. But I couldn't just leave Natsu alone.

We ended up both sleeping in my room for the night on the floor as I was in too much pain to even stand.

......................................................................

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my alarm and un-easily stood up to turn it off. Natsu also woke up, being a light sleeper like me. What can you expect after all. "Morning Natsu" I looked over to her and saw a massive bruise on the side of her face. "Morning Sho-Sho" She stood up, froze, and walked over to me. "Sho-Sho you always have to protect me, and you act like you are dealing with it well...but I've seen you hurt yourself before. I never said anything but I just want you to know you d-don't have to l-look h-happy f-for me" She started to cry again, and so did I. "I know I shouldn't hurt myself. Please don't ever do it though Natsu! You don't deserve it" I said from the bottom of my heart.

We hugged for a few minutes until I broke it telling her to quietly go get dressed in some normal clothes. I couldn't let her go to school with that massive bruise on the side of her face, they would call Father and ask him about it. So I guess I had to take her to school with me.

......................................................................

~Third person POV~

Hinata ended up missing his morning race with Kageyama and arrived a couple minuets late with Natsu. He slid open the gym doors with his left hand and heard a "HINATA WH-" Kageyama started to screen at him, Hinata squinted for a split-second not enough for anyone to notice though. However, Natsu shivered a tiny bit and squeezed her brother's hand tighter. "Sorry guys I had to bring my sister with me today as my parents are out and I over-slept a little" He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Everyone was took back a bit but Suga broke the silence saying "It fine don't worry about it!" He then walked over and crouched down to Natsu taking notice of her flinch when Kageyama shouted. "Sorry about him shouting he's just like that. Annoying right?" Suga shut his eyes and smiled giggling, Natsu giggled a bit aswell. "Well my name is Suga, whats your name". To Suga's suprise she let go of Hinata's hand and hugged Suga. He tensed up but quickly hugged her back. "I like you. Oh and Natsu"

This made Suga feel happy and laugh a bit. Everyone else laughed a bit aswell. "Ha yeah she just sais those kind of things when she is comfortable around someone" Hinata mentioned picking Natsu up. "Erm coach is she ok to stay with you for the day" He asked. "o-oh uh yeah sure she can help me out in the shop for a bit" Coach Ukai said to the ginger.

Hinata looked at Natsu and mouthed 'dont worry' knowing she wasnt good with strangers unless she liked them straight away. He then placed her on the benches next to Kiyoko and Yachi starting small talk with them. Hinata smiled through his worries.

A/N- Hey cookies! If you have any feedback on this chapter just comment here please it really helps-><-This chapter was ALOT longer than my last one, but it did have a rape scene in which are always hard to write and read so please never feel like you have to read it!

To al of you please stay safe, especially with the COVID rates rising! But also if your struggling and need someone to talk to right now I'm always here, no matter what. I care for you a lot *hugs* (^^). 2282 Words.

Baiiii <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 1.7K 33
DISCONTINUED (but still okay ig?) Kenma Kozume transferred to Nekoma high during his second year of high school. He is a shy kid who has intense anx...
80.6K 3.5K 91
warning: content in here will vary drastically. storylines can range from mild to triggering. viewer discretion is advised ...
16.8K 668 41
hinata has been hiding his home life from his friends from the time he came to karusno. long sleeves in summer and a pained expression when landing a...
74.2K 2.6K 8
i hope you enjoy! please vote on the chapters it makes me really happy :') and let's me know what you're enjoying so i can know what and what not to...