☁Cloud Nine☁ ||Killugon/Gonki...

By electricgay

Gon Freecss was always the loner at school. He was always bullied for being the stupid and poor kid at the ri... More

☁Chapter One☁
☁Chapter Two☁
☁Chapter Three☁
☁Chapter Four☁
☁Chapter Five☁
☁Chapter Six☁
☁Chapter Seven☁
☁Chapter Nine☁
☁Chapter Ten☁
☁Chapter Eleven☁
☁Chapter Twelve☁
☁Chapter Thirteen☁
☁Chapter Fourteen☁
☁Chapter Fifteen☁
☁Chapter Sixteen☁
☁Chapter Seventeen☁
☁Chapter Eighteen☁
☁Chapter Nineteen☁
☁Chapter Twenty☁
☁Chapter Twenty-One☁
☁Chapter Twenty-Two☁
☁Epilogue☁
Sequel??
Update on Sequel
a/n

☁Chapter Eight☁

6.8K 228 1.2K
By electricgay

Gon's POV

---

"Hey, there Cloudies! It's Killu here and I'm here to confess something... "

My eyes widened at the abnormal sentence Killua said in his intro as I watched his video. But then I received a text message from Killua. I paused the video to text him back.

Killua

morning, Gon! have you watched my recent video yet? it's kinda important...

Gon

Just started watching it. I heard the intro. Is something wrong?

Killua

nothing's wrong! It's just a very big part of me that I confessed. just text me what you think when you're done watching the video!

Gon

Oh, ok!

I continued the video.

"I've been keeping this for awhile now, and I think that you guys deserve to know since all of you are very important to me... " Killua started while biting his lips. 'Why was that cute?'

"I'm... gay... " I widened my eyes and my heart started beating way faster than before. "So, this is my coming out video. I've known this for awhile now, although I only found out recently. And yes, I have someone in mind right now, though I don't know if he likes me back ahaha... " he said sheepishly, rubbing the side of his neck. I felt hurt. 'He's has someone else in his mind? Why do I feel hurt? What are these feelings?' I was so confused, but I continued watching.

"I hope you guys will accept me no matter what and I know most of you will. Now many of you might be asking how I found out I was gay, well... I just fell, real hard for someone. Although he might not know it, I love him very, very much. Even though he's a stupid idiot who gets himself into trouble so much, he's my idiot, and nothing can change that, we've been through so much shit together, and I wanna protect him from everything. Everytime I'm around him, I feel like I'm on cloud nine, but not quite... maybe I can experience the feeling if we get together. Hell, I don't even know if he's gay or not. If he doesn't love me back, I just want him to be happy. I would do anything for him... even if it meant leaving him... if that's what he wants, I'll do it just for him because I love him so much. I'll be heartbroken, but yes, I'll do it. If any homophobes come after me, just know, I have 11 million followers! Don't test me!" he winked.

I felt so broken. I wished that I was the one he cared so much about, even though I still didn't know why. I wanted to cry. But then I realized that I finished the video. I decided to put it off and texted Killua.

Gon

I just finished the video.

Killua

Oh, um, whaddya think?

Gon

I totally accept you!

You are still you and if anyone hates on you for being gay,

I'll have a talk with them. >:)

Killua

HABHSFDUVDHD YOU DON'T HAVE

TO DO THATAVSGDHD.

but thanks for accepting me and caring for me. :))

Gon

I'm your best friend! Of course

I would accept you and care! I really hope that

the special someone you were talking about

likes you back! If they don't like you back, they don't deserve you! :)

Killua

thanks, Gon, you're the best!

Gon

I know ;)

I felt sad after saying that. I wanted Killua all to myself, as his best friend. 'That's what friends do, right? Wanting to have each other to themselves? Why am I feeling this way? He's my best friend! What is this?!' My phone got a notification telling me that Killua would see me soon at the bus stop on the way to school.

I decided to go to the stop a bit early since I was bored waiting. I skipped out the house with my backpack and frisked to the stop. There were a few people around but not the normal amount since it was still a bit early. Some were glancing at me, while murmuring to their friends when one of the girls who was with a group of friends walked towards me. She introduced herself as her other friends snickered.

"Hi! I'm Shelia!" she said with the fakest smile I've seen.

"Um- hi?" I slightly waved, knowing what was gonna happen but also confused.

"So~" she started as she tried a seductive stance as I heard her friends snickering even more. I raised an eyebrow. "Would you like to go on a date with me~?" she showed me her puppy dog eyes, as if that would make me agree.

"Sorry, I'm gay!" I blurted out, facepalming myself mentally. She furrowed her eyebrows and I walked away before anything else happened. I heard all of her friends laughing at her for being rejected by the least popular kid at school.

"I wouldn't wanna be friends with a fag anyways!" she yelled angrily at me. Not gonna lie, those words stung a little bit. I stood as far away from them as possible when Killua suddenly came into view.

"Yo!" Killua strided next to me with his hands in his pockets. I smiled and waved. "So what happened? You're so far away from your usual spot."

"Some girl was dared to ask me out." I explained.

"Oh? Whaddya say?"

"I told her I was gay." I answered, scrolling through my phone. Killua raised an eyebrow.

"Are you though? Or was it just to keep her away?"

"I honestly don't know. I mean, I've never really had crushes on girls or anything like that. But I never really thought too much about it. So, I guess I'm questioning... ?" I shrugged. I started noticing that more students started staring at us from afar and murmurs were arising in the air. "Anyways, about you, did people take your coming out well? I haven't checked the comments yet."

"There were a few in denial and a few hurtful comments but otherwise, everyone else accepted it or knew it from the beginning." Killua laughed. "Anyways, were you doing alright last night?

"Yeah... I was doing ok. I didn't do anything. I was just contemplating my life." I answered. Killua looked at me, with proudness showing in his eyes and a smile. My heart started fluttering again, and I felt happy that he cared so much. 'I mean, it's what friends do, right? Caring so much about each other?'

"Why were you contemplating your life?" Killua chuckled.

"Oh, I don't know, just asking the universe if I deserve to have you as my best friend." I told him. It was kind of a lie, although I did think about that. I was also thinking about my feelings towards Killua.

"B-baka! Don't say such things! Of course you deserve me! You deserve someone who cares about you! You've been through so much! I lo-" Killua stopped himself, and blushed a deep red.

I tilted my head in confusion.

"What were you gonna say?"

"N-nothing!" Killua answered, waving his hands around and looked away with such a deep blush. I blushed a bit at the cuteness.

"Ok then... " I said suspiciously. The bus finally came and we boarded on and started the school day.

A/N: AHVSJSGSGSHDGS WHAT WAS KILLUA GONNA SAY??? Anyways, hope you guys liked this chapter! I'll be updating another chapter today in just a few minutes! So I'll see you guys in a bit! Electricgay, out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.5K 17
"My brother is going to be mad at us for this." "Do I look like I fucking care, sweetheart?" Cover made by the wonderful @magnottic Hangman x OC ...
18.1K 630 10
After 17-Year-Old Katsuki Bakugou moves to Canada to pursue his model career, he runs into someone rather... Interesting. A boy, a few months younger...
25.5K 1K 23
"Why wouldn't you want to hurt me?" "Because you mean more to me than you'd ever even begin to comprehend." "What?" "Haven't you figured it out yet...
231K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...