Yejisu (Hwang Yeji x Choi Jis...

By GreatPairYJS

Just Yejisu thingz More

Not a Rose
You were Beautiful
RAIN
To MIDZYS
Happier
Bad Day
I Know Love When I See It [Pt. I]
I Know Love When I See It [Pt. II]
Ships
Breathe
Language of Music
Written in the Stars [Part 1]
Written in the Stars [Part 2]
Written in the Stars [Part 3]
Behind Closed Doors
Happy New Year!
Bloom
Choices and Regrets
Hope
Zombie

Favorite

985 48 13
By GreatPairYJS

Yeji walked ahead of her members out of the building after their Question Parade interview with Hello 82.

The leader has her head hung low, staring through the totally uninteresting ground as she briskly walked.

Well, this is an unusual instance as Hwang Yeji always keeps her head up and always hoping to maintain eye contact to whomever she passed by.

This could only mean either of two things: She's upset about something or that she's extremely tired. The latter seems impossible at the moment as all of them had a great sleep the night before, as it was also stated by Chaeryeong during the interview.

Ah, the interview. Yeji sighed as moments from earlier filled her mind...

They are having so much fun with this interview, especially Yeji. She loves seeing her members be this free, fun, and happy, especially their main vocal who is now currently in front of the line and is the one being asked.

Question: If you were a midzy, who would be your bias?

To say Yeji had expectations were an understatement. The cat-eyed girl was all about impressing the younger for reasons, she has not found yet, but has quite an idea of. Either way, what matters is how Lia's happiness directly affects hers which drives her to always make sure that their strawberry Lia is happy with which she succeeds in doing especially recently.

"Yuna, of course!"

"Ryujin, duh."

Yeji's thoughts were interrupted by her members teasing their main vocal.

"Of course, it will be Yeji" She confidently smirked.

"Ryujin" Jisu answered and continued, "because she always knows just what to say to Midzy."

Yeji pouted as Lia decided to pick their main rapper whom she hangs out with often recently.

Ah! Interact with Midzy! Yeji thought of a great idea. She lifted her eyes and gazed at the short-haired brunette in front of her as they are now entering the van. Lia! You'll pick me for sure next time!

Arriving at their dorm, the members were bewildered with their leader's sudden change of mood.

"Yuna-yaaa! Where is the phone stand thingy? I need it!" Yeji enthusiastically called for their maknae.

"The one we use in Vlives, Yeji-unnie? It's inside our room. I'll just get it." Yuna answered.

"Why unnie? Are you gonna have a Vlive?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Yes! I just want to interact with our Midzys, you know, just talk to them and stuff since I miss them."

There was no lie into that statement, just maybe something more, as she answered this unusually loud with stresses on the "Interact with midzys" creating the impression that she was aiming for someone else to hear that she will talk to Midzys, or at least just in Chaeryeong's perspective.

Yeji went on vlive twice that week, the first one having the participation of Ryujin and the second one was filled with song recommendations and just Yeji being Yeji with Midzys. Her interaction with their fans made her forget what made her upset earlier that week.

So when a person asked who is her favorite member, her mouth was faster than her mind, well, truer, is more accurate.

"My favorite member change a lot.... Lie Yeji, but recently I have a favorite.. and it's Lia. What?! Dumbass! you're mad at her! Lia is so cute. Okay, can't argue on that one but seriously you're too obvious, stop! Ah, When we draw our life-long friend, Lia look the same as hers.. cute, so cute. Nice save, Yeji."

The cat-eyed girl talked as her thoughts contradict what she's saying. Aish, what are you doing to me, Lia-ya? She slept later than her usual that night as thoughts of a certain brunette with smiling eyes filled her mind, happily, filled her mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been two days since her last vlive and today is when their question parade interview will be aired, so despite her sudden confession, it is still evident how the leader ignores their main vocal for she was reminded of her being upset by the former.

Right now, Yeji is in her room settling down after having finished another video call event. Being alone drifted her thoughts to confront her unusual feelings for Lia. She thought of how she acted towards the girl especially these days. how she was getting confident  on teasing and flirting with her and how she feels like she will do anything to be the reason of Lia's smiling and laughing, even if it means getting picked on and bullied by her members. There is this warmth in heart that she feels whenever she sees Lia smile or laugh.

Ugh, this is all so confusing. She frustratingly got up and decided to mingle with her members as more time with herself will surely make her insane.

However, her already not-so-good mood was worsen by the sight to which she arrived to. All four members in the dining room readying for dinner, the two youngest walking back and forth from the kitchen to the table for the plates and food while the older ones are already properly seated Lia resting her head on Ryujin's shoulder while they collaboratively play Solitaire on the younger's phone.

Yeji slumped on the table, making her presence be known to her members. She just sat there silently until Yuna and Chaeryeong returned and they all started eating. The two seem to still be on their own world which irked Yeji, making her quiet as her members converse.

"So, Yeji-unnie, I was watching your Vlive from the other day, last night" Yuna pouted.

"Why the long-face Yuna-ya? Did I do something wrong?" Yeji worriedly answered and focused her attention to the Maknae as she was done eating already and because she needs to stop noticing the 'love birds' beside her.

"You picked your favorite member in your last vlive and it is not me, It's Lia-unnie. I'm upset Yeji-unnie" Yuna said with a frown.

"Aww, let's be upset together Yuna, Lia did not pick me too." She half-joked as she stood up and leave the dining room. "I'm going to bed now" She stated as she left.

"Unnie, your lower body isn't only your feet" Yuna's voice filled Yeji's ears as she watched their newly uploaded video on youtube. She only paused because she knew what's next to come. Before she could play the video again, a notification on her personal twitter account popped up.

"Ye-jisu? Why are people talking about us?" She scrolled as she saw a video of Lia from the video call event earlier.

Breath-takingly pretty. She remarked before she played the video.

"Who is your favourite member these days?" the fan asked Lia.

Lia appeared to think for a second before answering, "Yeji, Yeji."

It felt like everything fell into place. Yeji felt like she is on cloud nine, her face erupted a wide smile she never thought she was capable of. She was just that happy.

I'm her favorite member.. I'm her favorite member! She repeats in her mind as she also repeats the video. Why does this makes me so happy?! This is weird and confusing!

"Can you stop being mad at me now?" Yeji was facing away from the door and was too occupied to have noticed the reason of her rollercoaster emotions entering the room.

"Huh?" Yeji faced Lia and acted innocent.

"Come on Yeji, I know you, and everyone knows you've been avoiding me." Lia came in, giving Yeji a look that asks for permission to climb up her bunk to which Yeji nodded to.

"I did not think you'll get upset by that?" Lia hesitantly continued as she is now sitting across a pouty Yeji.

"I did not know either. I just felt upset that my favorite person did not pick me as their bias. Why wouldn't you pick me if you were a Midzy? Why? What's wrong with me? Maybe you chose me today because you were just guilty-" Their once fierce leader rambled like a baby.

Cute. Lia remarked before continued talking. "Yeji-ah" she held both of the older's hands.

"Midzy Lia may have chosen Ryujin as her bias, but ITZY Lia,"

She moved her one hand to caress Yeji's face,

"This Lia," she stared deeply at the pair of cat-eyes before her,

"Will always choose you." Lia rested her forehead on Yeji's and continued,

"You're my favorite person too, Yeji-ah."

Yeji intertwined her fingers with the brunette's hand on her face while smiling widely.

At that moment, all the entangled thoughts from earlier disappeared.

Yeji is Lia's favourite and Lia is hers.

It is just that simple. What's confusing about that?

A/N: YEJISU RIIIIIISE!
GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 1.6K 24
"She's mine, ONLY MINE." Started on: 21.09.2021 Ended on: ⚠️ Mature content ⚠️ ❗Strong language, Killing scenes, Yandere, Obsession❗
48.6K 1K 17
cw: explicit contents
62.4K 3.1K 68
Shin Ryujin.. the epitome of a perfect girlfriend. Would teach you a lot of things; including how to love. And how to get hurt.
18.5K 416 16
The title says it all, a book filled with Chaerji one-shots! !WARNING: Includes 🔞 content. A lot.