Buddy

By FanficsWhenIWas12

After the cave fiasco, you see each other in another way. It's awkward as shit. More

Forced
Drunk
Proving it
Comfortable
I'm not drunK
House
Date
End

Boyfriend

4.3K 108 60
By FanficsWhenIWas12

Cuddling Bakugou was the best feeling of my life, we would always stay separated after sex but right now he was holding me like he was going to lose me. He has a big chest, sometimes I have the urge to maybe bite his nipple or maybe play with them but other than that I was so focused on his cute sleepy face. Our legs were tangled together but I have no idea how that happened, as I tried thinking about yesterday my brain started hurting more.

How much did I drink? I need to stop drinking damn it. I tried going back to sleep but the thought of work ruined me, eh, I'll just wake up when my alarm tells me to. Probably in like five minutes. I peeked up at the sky and realized...it was still dark. The clock read 3 in the morning, had he been cuddling me since the start? Fuck! I wish I can remember what happened! His arm adjusted and then began rubbing circles on my back, then he huddled closer to me.

So cute! I tugged on the back of his shirt as I buried my face in his boobs, his nice...big-what the hell. A-Are his boobs bigger than mine?! Damn it! So humiliating!... Did I just stutter in my mind! He groaned a tiny bit then I could literally feel his eyes on the top of my head. Mine were tightly shut so I was pretending to be asleep. He slowly slid his arms away from me and I had to act like I didn't notice, then he got off the bed and walked away.

Maybe he accidentally cuddled me in the middle of the night, no big deal. As I was heartbroken he came back and the footsteps get louder. He set something that sounded like a cup on the stand and went back in bed. So, he was drinking water? I thought that was the end of it and I can finally sleep but he then slid his arms around me again!

"Dumbass..." He sighed before actually sleeping.

Ok, unexpected, he's doing it on purpose. I smiled and adjusted so I can really be close to him.

————————

"Thanks so much..." I cried as I ate the sandwich Monoma had given me. "I didn't eat breakfast!"

"You're bad at taking care of yourself, your IQ is probably really low." He said with a serious face.

"You're mean."

"...So uh, L/n." He rubbed his neck. "You uh, doing anything later?"

"Not really, I have nothing better to do with my life." I blinked.

"Nah." He stared up at the ceiling. "I just wanted to ask you out."

"Oh, that's nice..." I continued eating my food...

Wait what?

"W-Wait! You're asking me out?" I choked.

"Yeah, you're surprisingly not annoying." He sipped his drink. "So?" He grinned. "Wanna?"

"Well..." I thought about it.

I have no chance with Bakugou at all since all he wants is sex which I don't blame him for, I'm pretty fucking great.

"I mean...you know what? Yeah-"

"She won't." Bakugou slammed his hand on the table.

"She's not your girlfriend." He shrugged. "Why are you being so protective."

"Get lost. We need a minute." Bakugou angrily said.

"I'm comfortable right here." Monoma glared. "Mind your own business."

"Fine then. Dumbass, come with me." Bakugou pulled on my arm and dragged me away.

He dragged me to the bathrooms and locked the door, staring at me like I was the dumbest bitch he's ever seen.

"Why am I here?" I blinked.

"Do I need to remind you, we've been doing...THIS for a while." He gestured to both me and him. "So, what the fuck?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I rolled my eyes. "I don't need you to cure my sexual needs when I can always have-"

"Shut the hell up." He groaned. "A boyfriend is taking MY sex away. I don't want that."

"Then get some random ass girl to fuck you then." I huffed.

"Ngh, but...fuck!" He growled. "You're my go-to. You give the best...the....fuck you!"

"I know I'm great at satisfying you. But I don't want to do that forever. I wanna get a boyfriend and marry eventually."

"Fine! Fucking date me then, an open relationship isn't that-"

"I don't want a fucking open relationship." I facepalmed. "You're so fucking selfish, you just want me for yourself."

"I don't care if you guys fuck once, but if you start dating? You're going to stop seeing me and then no more sex."

"Sucks to be you then. I'm sorry I want to commit." I shrugged.

"You don't know how because you keep whoring around and drinking." Bakugou glared.

"...Just when I thought you weren't that bad...asshole." I shoved him out of the way and got out of the bathroom.

Monoma sat patiently at the lunch table, I nervously sat next to him and sighed. "Oh yeah! Sure let's go out."

"Great." He grinned. "What was that all about?"

"He's being an asshole like usual." I shrugged. "So...where are we going?"

——————————

"Hey, I'll pick you up around 7 tomorrow." Monoma smiled as he got something from the shelf for me.

"Yeah, sounds like a plan."

"You sure you don't want me walking you home?" He raised a brow. "Bunch of villains might gang up on you."

"I'm a hero, I can take care of myself." I rolled my eyes. "Don't underestimate me."

"Ah, right." He grinned. "You're not THAT weak."

"Whatever." I grin back. "See ya."

"Hm." He hummed and winked before I left.

Maybe this was good for me, I can get over that asshole that I'm somehow into. I made it peacefully to my house, making dinner for myself so I can watch T.v. It was so quiet in my house...wonder what it would be like if I shared my house with someone. It's lonely. I want kids someday, I want a husband. Jeez, such a girly dream. I chuckled to myself, maybe Monoma was some random guy thrown at me by the heavens, I was finally getting a break.

I was a bit sad I wouldn't get the best sex in the world anymore but if it means finding the right person, then I'll give it up. I took time for myself, making puzzles, staring at the ceiling, and being lonely. I could have used...wait...Bakugou and I are really done huh? Well, he was an asshole, I'm not really in the mood for him. I cleaned around my house and now that I was done for the day, I was ready for bed. I noticed I was still in my hero costume, sweaty even, I need a shower.

After showering, I went to watch T.v in the living room alone. I went through the news and gasped. Bakugou was on the screen, yelling at a bunch of his fans, and he looked so drunk. It was a video recorded about an hour ago, then I heard a harsh knock on the door. I turned the T.v off and opened it, surprised to see Bakugou convention standing there. He looked like he was losing balance, his face was red, and he reeked of alcohol.

"L/n..." He stepped forward.

I chuckled nervously and stepped back then he stepped closer. I tripped on the side of my couch from backing away and crawled backward as he crawled to me. He spread my legs and I gasped, trying to kick him off. He grunted and caught my hands throwing them to my sides. I screamed at him to get the hell off, thinking he was gonna rape me. But he didn't. I misunderstood him. I slapped him but then he hugged me right after. Then he stayed like that, I forced us to sit up as he embraced me, but the way he hugged me was as if he was upset about something.

"...Are you okay?" I asked surpassingly.

"No..." He said quietly. "Fucking stressed..."

I felt so bad. So fucking bad for him. I forgot he was actually a softie when nobody's around, he probably didn't mean that remark today. I don't know what happened in the next few seconds, but it was a blur. I was currently making out with him, but I felt like I shouldn't be doing that. He was intoxicated and I would be raping him so. I tried pushing him off and then he whined, glaring at me before diving into the crook of my neck.

"Why'd you stop? Keep going..." He mumbled.

"We can't. You're drunk." I said.

"I did it to you when you were drunk..."

"Yeah but that's because I wouldn't leave you alone and I was on viagra." I tried pushing him off again.

"Shut up...I may not be on Viagra but I sure as hell won't leave you alone until we do it...I promise I won't be mad..."

"Bakugou!" I gasped as I felt two fingers dig deep in me. "We need to stop..."

"No...that boyfriend of yours...you'll still sleep with me right?" He frowned as he fingered me.

"A-Ah...No! I...we...we have to...stop..." I panted. "You only like me for sex, we have to-"

"Not true." He bit my neck.

"What do...ah! You mean..." I asked.

".....Zzz...."

He fell asleep while he fingered me. Wow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141 3 1
Trying to drag your boyfriend out to do anything was a hassle, but with enough begging and whining you finally convinced the grump to go to your frie...
7.6K 586 8
❝WELCOME TO FUCKBOI HOTLINE-❞ ❝YOU FUCKED A DUCK?❞ ❚ 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗕𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘. ## ╰─▸ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃... (L/N) (Y/N) is...
35.2K 559 21
bnha oneshots i've gathered from the nest 02.04.18 omg if u read this i'm sorry
345K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...