Who is the past leader of 341...

Por Perseverance_777

Beep wants to know who was the past leader of her own team... No one knew who her or his real name was but Ra... Más

Inside Rachels Glasses
The truth

Rachel gets scared

164 4 0
Por Perseverance_777

Beep: *thinking* (in her previous days) I really really want to know who is the past leader of 341B! (Echoing "341B")

(In her previous days)

Judge: so how did would Bea with no business being near Ms. Brianna get so close in the first place without her assistant?

(Silhouette Rachel snaps her face with evil)

Beep: GAH!!

(Steven and Rachel enters)

Steven: I can't believe you aren't using your new Apple Watch for a month! And you haven't used it all!

Rachel: well I kinda use it for checking the time..

Steven: more than that! You can change your wallpaper! You can call or text someone on your watch instead of your phone! And—

Beep: hey Rachel! Can I ask you some—

Steven: just a sec Beep I'm in a middle of a demonstration here!! Umm it's also waterproof, has a passcode also, and it can  also be used as an exercise watch too!

Rachel: oh cool..

Steven: I gotta do something for a while BRB!

Rachel: hmmm impressive (discovering her new Apple Watch)

Beep: hey Rachel?

Rachel: yes Beep?

Beep: you remember how Bea shattered Ms Brianna.. uh... I was only thinking that... that if you shattered Ms Brainna...

Rachel: I!—-(covers her mouth)

Beep: it's okay! You can tell me!

Rachel: (muffling with fear)

Beep: why can't we talk about this?!

341B and Rachel's answer team (342A): (enters)

Steven: Hey Rachel I added you tom my Contacts in you Apple Watch

Bing: we're back! We've got some— pizza...

Rachel: oh right!! Thank goodness it's here!! Now let's eat!

(Rachel does a fast walk)

Jazz: what was that?

Beep: (sighs) (to herself) please tell me she is hiding something again....

(After lunch)

Rachel: (stacking the plates)

Beep: *thinking* I need to ask her one more time...

(Beeps phone vibrates and it's a text from Rachel)

Beep: who's that from..(check her phone)

(Beep reading the messages)
Beep: "I want to tell you but I'm scared 🙊" what!?

(At the dinning room) ( Rachel is vacuuming )

Beep: Rachel we need to talk!

Rachel: (stops vacuum) What was that?

Beep: I got your text from your Apple Watch!!
"I want to tell you but I'm scared?"

Rachel: Beep, my Apple Watch is at my Storage Glasses i was not using them when I started vacuuming and I didn't send that to you!

Beep: maybe you've been using phone?

Rachel: what!? My phone is low battery and I wasn't using it to! Hang on I'll get it it should be right here!

(Activates her glasses into Storage mode but instead of her Apple Watch it's a rubix cube)

Beep: ummm Rachel?

Rachel: I said my Watch is here.. wait I'll try getting everything out of my storage glasses...

(She tries getting everything out of her glasses but no Apple Watch)

Rachel: no no no no no no no no no no no no no no... grrr where could that be!?

Beep: Rachel do you need some help?

Rachel: that's impossible!? Where've could I have put it!? I know it's in there somewhere!

(Beeps phone vibrates)

Beep: (gasps) look you sent another message!

(The message is typed: 🍃💚🍃)

Rachel: 😧😧 😰😥😓 (sighs) Beep, I need you to go inside my glasses and find my watch

Beep: What!? Is it like stuck in there?

Rachel: there are certain things that I can't tell you..but I can tell you where my phone is okay? Please! I will bring you back out if you find it..give me you phone I'll send you friend request from watch and phone accept them text me if you find it...

Beep: okay...

(Rachel holds Beeps hands then teleport her to inside the glasses of Rachel)

Beep: woaaahhhhh!!!! Oof! Ouch....

(Rachel's glasses is filled with lavender walls)

(Inside there is another Rachel who organizes everything in order)

Beep: there a Rachel inside Rachel's glasses!?

-TBC

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

OBSESSED Por BVRBIEN

Misterio / Suspenso

113K 4.8K 28
obsessed
54.9K 7.2K 78
"Se refiere a la belleza de corta duración de la flor de cerezo" ╰──➢ Advertencias ✧ ⁞ ❏. Omegaverse < SLOW BURN ⁞ ❏. Todoroki Bottom! ⁞ ❏. Smu...
Raven Por CardiWroteit❤️

Misterio / Suspenso

83K 2.9K 80
BANG... BANG..... BANG I jumped up out my sleep to three gun shots. I creep up to my door, opening it up just a little, seeing my father go to my...
159K 6.6K 82
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...