greyheart; year 3↳h.potter x...

By vanillann

"𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩" or (y/n) greyheart was... More

𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞'𝙢...
𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝙄. 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙄𝙄. 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝-𝙪𝙥
𝙄𝙄𝙄. 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙚𝙖
𝙄𝙑. 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩
𝙑. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙨
𝙑𝙄. 𝙩𝙚𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚
𝙑𝙄𝙄. 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙢
𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄. 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙠
𝙄𝙓. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣-𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩
𝙓. 𝙞𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙮𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙜𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩
𝙓𝙄. 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝙓𝙄𝙄. 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚
𝙓𝙄𝙑. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩
𝙓𝙑. 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙬𝙖𝙥
𝙓𝙑𝙄. 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮
𝙓𝙑𝙄𝙄. 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮
𝙓𝙑𝙄𝙄. 𝙡𝙂𝙗𝙩𝙦+
𝙓𝙄𝙓. 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝙖𝙢 𝙞 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?
𝙓𝙓. 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙓𝙓𝙄. 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣?
𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙄. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙤𝙜𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨
𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙄𝙄. 𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩: 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙑. 𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙨, 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙜𝙨 𝙤𝙝 𝙢𝙮
𝙓𝙓𝙑. 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣
𝙓𝙓𝙑𝙄. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝙓𝙓𝙑𝙄𝙄. 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣
𝙓𝙓𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄. 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡
𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙓. 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚? 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩
𝙓𝙓𝙓. 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧
𝙓𝙓𝙓𝙄. 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙤𝙪𝙩
𝙓𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙄. 𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩 "𝙞'𝙢 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮"
𝙓𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙄𝙄. 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣, 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤
𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧...

𝙓𝙄𝙄𝙄. 𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨

1.3K 62 86
By vanillann

"Have you figured anything about the paper?"

My head rested again Hermione shoulder, our arms looped together as we walked the halls of the castle to the Gryffindor tower.

"Nope, I'm completely lost on that and the wand core. Also, I've finally gotten some of the ink to lift off the pages in the journal but I have no idea who the hell would go by the name Wormtail," I felt my body deflate.

I've been trying to figure out my own life and everyone else I don't feel any closer than the first-year girl who watched her Headmaster stand when she was sorting.

Crap, I haven't even started looking into that.

"What's going on?"

I turned slightly to my left, Neville pointing up the stairs slightly. I followed his finger, students crowded the Fat Lady painting like a bunch of sheep.

"I don't know," I muttered the word while turning Hermione who looked to me.

"I don't either."

The three of us picked up the pace, slowly getting closer to the group of Gryffindor's that stood around the painting. I caught sight of Ginny, slightly tugging her sleeve to grab her attention.

"What's going on?"

"Neville forgot the password most likely," Noah cut off Ginny as her mouth slowly opened, earning a nasty glare to the older boy.

"Hey!"

I looked up to Noah, his eyebrows raised as he looked to the poor boy who deserved much better than being the first to blame.

"You apologize-"

"It's okay (Y/N)," Neville gave a soft smiley, I backed down but still gave Noah and look which he thought best to return with a smile.

"Oi mate," Lee pulled at Noah robes, giving me a quick smile while he pointed to the front of the group.

"What seems to be the problem," the voice of Dumbledore seemed to carry it's way to Hermione and I. I felt a light tap on my shoulder, turning to see a red-cheeked Hannah who looked out of breath. I looked her up and down before she slipped a paper in my bag which I reached for but stopped when I heard Dumbledore yelling.

"Round the ghost, nobody moves until she is found."

I looked back to the group, a small group had moved enough for me to catch sight of the claws that left tears across the blue and green of the painting.

"That isn't necessary Professor," Filch held a shaking finger up a few feet. I followed the finger to see the head of the Fat Lady, fear in her eyes and we all follow Dumbledore to the said painting she hides in.

"It was him, he had eyes like death," the Fat Lady muttered, her voice shaky as I looked to Hannah who looked just as shocked.

"It was Sirius Black!"

I let a shaky breath, my eyes finally searching the crowd for Ron and Harry but I could catch any sight of the two. I felt Hannah grab a ball of the back of my shirt, I felt my heartbreak for the poor girl. That's when I remembered the paper slipped into my bag.

"Filch secures the castle, everyone to the Great Hall," Dumbledore yelled, turning and fleeing the scene, but not before grabbing my shoulder and giving a light squeeze.

My head was going to explode at this rate.

"Come on, we need to find Harry and Ron," Hermione pulled on my arm, letting Hannah latch to her other arm as we push through each student.

Ginny ran into me, her hand shook as she looked up to me as those sisterly instincts kicked in.

"What's wrong Gin?"

"I need to find Sage, do you know where she's at?"

I gave a nod, telling her last I saw her she was visiting Sprout in the greenhouse.

"Thank you (Y/N), I'll tell Sage that Noah and you are fine," she took off, her red hair flying behind her as she took off for the Greenhouse.

"I found them!"

I looked up but my vision was clouded as two arms grabbed me and pulled me into their chest. I smelt a light scent of apples and cinnamon, taking in the familiar scent of Ron before I let my arm fall from Hermione's arm and wrap quickly around Ron.

"Harry had me panicked, couldn't stop talking about death and all," Ron muttered into my hair and I smiled to myself, that sounded like Harry.

"We need to get to the Great Hall," Hannah spoke in a voice so serious I was concerned she was feeling funny.

Ron un-wrapped his arm from me, giving a smile before she slipped into the spot beside Hermione and me. Harry slipped in beside me, throwing his arm around my shoulder and bringing me into his side, while Hannah threw an arm around Harry's middle.

We all stayed close in the chaos of people, at one point Neville slipped between Ron and me but I need nothing but hold a ball of his sweater in my hand. We all finally made it to the Great Hall, students packed with one another as what looked to be muggle sleeping bags laid across the floor.

"I bet Potter had something to do with this," I heard Malfoy mutter but I was shooked to see Hannah said nothing but continued to walk with her head held low.

I looked ahead, Noah, Lee, and the twins all stood at the end of the hall, to my right Sage and Ginny sat on two sleeping bags together with their head sitting on the others. Lastly, I saw Oden who stood between Malfoy and Pansy, I looked for the sight of Cedric or Sage friend Luna but I couldn't find them causing me to slightly panic.

"Mini," I heard the voice speak from beside me and I felt myself nod, turning in Harry's arm and letting myself move from it to the older Hufflepuff.

"Did you do this to get us in the same room?"

I watch him smile down at me, bringing me into a tight hug which helped calm my nerves.

"I heard it was at Gryffindor tower and I knew I had to find Noah and you," he spoke into my ear, his breath hot against the cold of the Great Hall.

"We're both fine, Hermione and I were in the library when it happened."

He finally let go of me, giving me a classic Diggory smile.

"Did Sage tell you about kidnapping you?"

"She did," I gave a fake eye roll, turning as Cedric slowly started walking to Noah and the rest of the little friend group.

"I'm serious Greyheart, you have to talk to me three more times in public if you want to avoid that," he spoke over his shoulder, my feet stopping to stand beside Hannah who finally had a goofy smile as Cedric waved at her.

"It's the beautiful boy," Hannah spoke in my ear, my attention on her before Dumbledore spoke. I know I should have been paying attention but my brain was short-circuiting for a minute. I didn't know how long I stood there until Hermione finally shook me from the state of shock.

"Hey, we need to grab a sleeping bag."

I nodded, following the two to the girl's side before a hand grabbed my own. I looked over my shoulder to see Ron, Harry, and Neville standing waiting. I jumped into Harry open arms, giving a tight hug before I moved to Ron who hugged me back tighter than I thought possible.

Then I turned to a shy Neville who was about to turn back to the sleeping bags before I wrapped two arms around his middle.

"Goodnight Longbottom," I smiled up at him before running back to Hermione and Hannah.

"Night Greyheart, thanks for earlier."

I waved it off, all three of us getting a sleeping bag beside each other while Dumbledore made sure the door to the Great Hall was locked.

"Think he was after Harry?"

Hermione mutters softly as we all found slipped into the middle of the sleeping bag.

"Probably," Hannah said nothing as she flipped away from us and seemed to drift quickly yo sleep, giving Hermione and I a quick goodnight.

Hermione gave on back, flipping to lay on her stomach to drift to sleep. I sat in my sleeping bag, slowly slipping down as my hand grabbed the paper that Hannah slipped into my bag.

I saw the seal, one I've learned to be one of the Malfoy family and I remembered the paper Hannah stole from Malfoy. I noticed the broken seal, slowly opening the letter to let my eyes scan over the words.

I felt my jaw fall open, looking at the words on the page before I looked to the back of Hannah's head.

Hannah Saint was a direct descendant of Merlin himself and Draco Malfoy was supposed to protect her.

and the plot thickens for our lovely hannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 3K 33
"Nothing was ever given to me. I've had to fight my way to survive. I was thrown to the wolves, yet I came back leading the pack. I'm as smart as the...
25.9K 987 24
After the devastation of the Battle of Hogwarts many people were left without their loved ones. So the golden trio and the others decide to return to...
118K 3.3K 37
❝EVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSH❞ Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...
78.8K 3.4K 27
in which the grief was too much and death followed him in stride [prisoner of azkaban - goblet of fire ] [book 1 of 3]