My Best Friend Tadashi - Yama...

Autorstwa hopelessbubble

Tadashi Yamaguchi. That was your best friend's name. You had been best friends since like forever. When you... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Oneshots~
The day after you met~
The Secret Base~
The moment he fell in love~

Chapter 34

4.8K 173 241
Autorstwa hopelessbubble

It was the end of the day and you slowly made your way to Hinata and Kageyama's classroom where you promised you would meet them so that you could help them study. You had decided to help them with their weakest subject first but since that seemed to be all of them you just went with whatever you were in the mood for.

"(Y/N)!" Hana screamed at you as she came running down the corridor.

"Hana?" you asked, startled.

"(Y/N) is it true, you're going to the training camp?" she asked you with wide eyes.

"Yes, how did you know?" you asked. 

"Oh, Kuroo told me, what are you doing here?" she replied quickly. 

"Oh, I'm supposed to tutor Hinata  and Kageyama so they can go to the training camp" you explained.

"I see they're not very bright then?" she asked. 

"When it comes to anything that isn't volleyball then yes" you sighed.

"It seems you have your work cut out for you then (Y/N), well bye then" Hana said as she sprinted off.

"You're not even going to offer to help?" you asked as you stretched your hand in the direction she ran off in. You could have sworn you saw a tall person with blond hair just around that corner she ran off to. You didn't know who it was though, they were too far away and you didn't want to make assumptions.

You entered Hinata and Kageyama's classroom to find them already talking with Yachi.

"Hey Yachi!" you called out.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)" she replied.

"Are you here to help them study too, it would be great if you could help" you asked her.

"Are you sure, would you like me too?" she asked you. 

You nodded your head as you beckoned her to lean closer to you as you whispered to her about how badly the two volleyball idiots needed help.

"Oh my, of course I can help, what do you suggest we start with first?" she asked you. 

"I was thinking biology first and then maybe we could switch to English tomorrow?" you suggested. 

"Yeah I can do that, English isn't my best subject but I can try" Yachi nodded.

"Oh you don't need to worry about English then, I'm pretty good" you said.

"Wait no way!" Hinata exclaimed, "how?"

"I don't know, I think it's because I picked up a little in (Y/C) when I lived there and my dad sometimes says random phrases around the house so I've kinda adapted" you laughed. 

"Wow! So you can teach us?" Hinata asked enthusiastically.

"Yeah, I just need to find out what level you're at first and we can work from there" you explained. 

"My name... is Hinata," he struggled to get out.

"Yes, that was a good start, what about you Kageyama?" you said as you turned to the other boy. 

"My...name is Kagayama" he struggled a little more than Hinata but these were only the basics so you knew this was going to be a lot of work.

"Well we can start on English tomorrow, I've got some biology questions that we can work on" you said as you reached into your bag. 

You gave the two boys the sheet of questions.

"Okay you have fifteen minutes lets see how you do" you said as you started a timer. 

You sat beside Yachi as you watched the two boys struggle with the questions.

"What questions were on that, they look like they're having a hard time answering those" Yachi whispered to you.

"Oh, it was just a few questions about respiration" you answered.

"Really let me see" she said. 

You handed her a spare sheet and she scanned the questions.

"These aren't too hard but I guess it's a lot more difficult for other people" she muttered as you nodded.

"I think we can get them ready for the test though," you said as the timer went off.

"Okay, times up lets see how you did, did you find it hard?" you asked as you took the sheets in.

You handed one to Yachi to mark.

"It was so hard (Y/N) I didn't know any of it, I thought that respiration was just breathing!" Hinata answered.

"Yeah and I didn't know there were two different types of breathing" Kageyama added.

You and Yachi looked at them in shock.

"Did you not learn this in class?" Yachi asked as you both finished marking their answers.

"I can't remember" Hinata said as Kageyama shrugged.

"So how did we do on the questions?" Kageyama asked you. You looked down at their questions.

"That's not important," you said as you hid them behind your back, "hey Yachi I think we might need to teach them this, not help them study it"

"That's fine I can help" she replied.

"Ok so I see that you both defined respiration as breathing which is not the right answer in this case, you might want to write this down, respiration in cells, is actually the process of releasing energy from glucose"

Hinata and Kageyama quickly scribbled down what you were saying.

"There are two types of respiration, aerobic and anaerobic" you began. 

"But what's the difference?" Hinata asked.

"Well, aerobic respiration is respiration that requires oxygen, the oxygen reacts with glucose in the mitochondria and releases energy, but also forms the waste products water and carbon dioxide" you explained.

"And anaerobic respiration is when respiration occurs without oxygen, the glucose is broken down in the cell which releases less energy than aerobic respiration and it also forms the waste product lactic acid, in animals, which creates an oxygen debt" Yachi continued for you.

You continued to teach them about respiration for the next hour.

"Do you understand it a bit better now?" you asked them.

"Yeah, hey (Y/N) what kind of respiration do we use in volleyball?" Hinata asked.

"Well, I'd say you mostly use aerobic respiration because it releases more energy and since you are exercising for a longer period of time, there is more time for oxygen to be transported by your cells, but you know when you get a stitch?" you asked. 

Hinata nodded.

"That's a build up of lactic acid which means that you've been respiring anaerobically" you finished. 

"Hey I think we should leave now, we can carry on tomorrow," Yachi said as she glanced at the clock.

"You're right, okay Hinata, Kageyama, come to my house tomorrow for a study session, okay?" you reminded them. 

They nodded.

"Yachi you can come too if you want" you smiled.

"Are you sure?" she asked nervously. 

"Yeah, hold on I'll give you my number so I can text you my address" you said as you scribbled it down on a piece of paper and handed it to her.

"Thank you" she said.

"No problem, hey, you two better not be late ok" you said somewhat sternly. 

They nodded again.

"Hey (Y/N) don't you live next to Yamaguchi, will he study with us too?" Kageyama asked.

"Only, if he wants to now go home!" you replied. 

"Yes" they said as they left the building, you could hear them arguing down the corridor.

"You live next to Yamaguchi?" Yachi asked as you left the classroom together.

"Yeah, we have ever since we were little"  you explained. 

"I see" she replied. 

"When you go to the training camp, please don't listen to anything Kuroo tells you about us" you pleaded with her.

"Kuroo?" she asked in confusion. 

"Oh, he's Nekoma's captain, he's the reason I'm going to the training camp in the first place" you explained to her. 

"Oh okay, don't worry (Y/N) I won't listen to anything he says about you" Yachi reassured you. 

"Thank you!" you replied happily. 

Idk why I decided to write about respiration in a Haikyuu fanfic it's probably wrong too because I had to teach myself in quarantine. 

Please I really think my brain was malfunctioning when I wrote this like what was I thinking. Anyways I have come to the conclusion while editing this that I really don't like this fanfic but I can't be bothered to rewrite it so oh well~

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

184K 5.2K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
49.6K 1.4K 14
After being rejected after so many times just by one person. He changed a lot. His pupose in life, gone. Maybe emotionless but yet he still cared for...
30.5K 708 24
⚠️I don't own any of the Haikyuu characters! And yes, there will be swearing in this!⚠️ "𝐎𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭! 𝐀𝐦 𝐈... 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬�...
5.9K 199 17
You and Yamaguchi were childhood best friends. You both would do everything together until one day you had to move away for your fathers job. it was...