Hell's Belles: Beginnings

By KaylaWoods289

In a world where all different creatures roam openly. There is only one rule that holds true. Stay true to y... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1: New Beginnings
Chapter 2: First Impressions
Chapter 3: Let it all out
Chapter 4: Setting Rules
Chapter 5: Telling the Parents
Chapter 6: First Kiss
Chapter 7: Learning more
Chapter 8: Such the witch
Chapter 9: Bring on the Drama
Chapter 10: Turning the Tables
Chapter 11: Dinner
Chapter 12: An Apology
Chapter 13: Temptress
Chapter 14: Knowing your place
Chapter 15: Meeting
Chapter 16: Meus Amor
Chapter 17: Date Night
Chapter 18: No Empty Threats
Chapter 19: Mate Bond
Chapter 20: The Coven
Chapter 21: Thaddeus
Chapter 22: Elders
Chapter 23: Preparing
Chapter 24: Amazement
Chapter 26: Deals and Threats
Chapter 27: Heat
Chapter 28: His Queen
Chapter 29: Understanding
Chapter 30: Future Luna
Chapter 31: Rising to the Challenge
Chapter 32: Revelations
Chapter 33: What the?
Chapter 34: Brief History
Chapter 35: Invaders
Chapter 36: Awake
Chapter 37: Contain & Released
Chapter 38: Leo
Chapter 39: Hell have no Fury
Chapter 40: Safe
Chapter 41: Resolve
Chapter 42: Romeo & Juliet
Chapter 43
Chapter 44:Ceremony
Epilogue

Chapter 25: Revelation

826 53 4
By KaylaWoods289

"Alright, I am here tonight to inform you that Charles Wright is planning an attack against you."

The house becomes eerily quiet for a moment and no one moves. Grace's eyes bouncing from Thaddeus to Belle. Colton's entire body going rigid as his grip on Jezabelle's hand becomes like stone. His wolf roaring in his head. Belle can feel the tension rolling off of him but can't get pass his words, her own body practically frozen while looking at the man who bares the news. His eyes look to her before he runs a hand through his hair and glancing back to Grace. Belle catches the motion and finds her voice. 

"Why would you warn me?"

His eyes snap up and she can see the inner debate in them. He looks to the ground before answering her. 

"I closed my investigation and he was not happy that I didn't claim you guilty."

Colton's eyes remained trained on the man and then he sees it. It wasn't for Belle he made this decision... It was for Grace. His eyes kept flicking back to her as if checking her reaction. Colton tugs Belle closer so he can release her hand and wrap her safely in his embrace. His chin going on top of her head as she stands with her back to his torso. 

"Mr. Steele..." Belle is a lost for words. He is the head of a Coven. He just betrayed his Coven by coming to her. She can't understand why he did it. His reply didn't actually provide an answer. He didn't say why he felt the need to tell her. She doesn't want to push it. "Thank you"

Her words are soft and gentle but Thaddeus can tell she means them. Her mate still holding her. He can see the clear attraction between the two. His investigation did conclude but he did in fact change the results. He had no doubt that Colton was the wolf that night. His scent from their previous meeting lingered on the body of the deceased boy. It is clear that Davion surprised them while they were out. However revealing that information would have began a war that would have ended in blood shed for both sides. Davion's death was still determined as unresolved but everyone knew... including Charles. 

"Mr. Steele?"

He comes out of his own thoughts to realize the young couple are gone. His body turning around to find Grace standing there with an expression of confusion. Her hands are ringed together. Her brows are pushed together while she looks downwards. He waits patiently wondering what she is thinking. 

"You betrayed your Coven by coming here tonight.."

It wasn't a question but it came out like one. Thaddeus' eyes still trained on her. "Yes"

Her eyes find his and he feels like drowning in their blue depths. Her hair spun the color of gold and her eyes glistening the ocean within them. Thaddeus can feel his heart accelerate while she searches his own eyes. No words exchanged as they continue evaluating the other. Grace seems to be utterly lost making her look absolutely adorable to Thaddeus. He doesn't want to pressure her in to understanding his actions. He wants her to figure it out on her own. 

"You could exiled for what you did."

"Yes I know"

"And yet it was worth it?" Thaddeus looks directly at her and doesn't hesitate. 

"Yes"

Grace stands their feeling her brain try to process this. This man whom was head of a Coven felt the need to protect his daughter rather than wait for his men to attack. Why on earth would anyone put themselves in the line of fire for someone they recently were torturing. It makes no sense. She can feel a migraine come on so rather than continuing to analyze it, she steps forward with an outstretched hand. 

Thaddeus watches her step forward to him with her hand out. He takes her small hand into both of his own. Her eyes still looking into his own as a look of gratitude eases her face from the previous confused look. 

"Thank you Mr. Steele"

"Thaddeus Grace... Please call me Thaddeus"

She feels him rub his thumb over her hand and feels a blush rise to her cheeks. He watches as a tinge of pink makes its way to her cheeks. His heart pumping wanting to escape the confines of his chest. He gently tugs her closer while their eyes continue to be locked on the other. His eyes looking over her subtle features of her face. The light dust of freckles dancing on the bridge of her nose. Her eye lashes that look to be so much longer framing those sapphire gems within. Her light pink petals that look so enticing. His mind zooming in on them. 

"Mom?"

Both heads snapping to the voice to find Nessa standing there. Her eyes dancing through the close proximity of the man and her mom. Grace realizes and steps away clearing her throat. Thaddeus feels his heart drop slightly but can't be upset... She doesn't realize it yet.

"Grace, thank you for your time this evening."

With that he turns and walks around the raven haired girl. Her eyes flickering red momentarily as he passes. His eyes catching to it before giving her a nod and making his way out of the door. Grace collapsing onto the couch as Nessa's eyes follow the man out the door. She hears the door click shut and then turns back walking graciously around to sit beside her mother. Her mind still trying to process what she just walked in. Grace seeming to be doing the same. 

Nessa turns studying her mother's features. She can see the rise and fall of her chest. The way her eyes can't seem to focus. Then the last and most important... the light pink that seems to be rushing up her neck to coat her cheeks. Nessa's own realization hitting like a freight train. She likes him... And if his close proximity was any indication, he feels the same. 

"Mom-"

"Where is everyone else?" Grace says still slightly lost in her own thoughts. Nessa can tell she is not ready to talk about this yet and doesn't push it. 

"Kacia is watching over Tara as she continues to play with Jake. He seems to be attached to her."

Grace runs her hand through her hair with her elbows resting on her knees. Nessa doesn't exactly like the idea of that man with his mom but it seems she is confused still. She attempts to get her mind off of it. 

"Where did Colton and Belle go?"

That seems to work as Grace sits up finally looking to her. "He took her to his parents to tell them the news we were given."

"What news?" Nessa feigns ignorance which doesn't seem to work as her mother gives her a dead pan look. She just tilts her head attempting to play it off. 

"Nice try... I know you heard it all."

"How-"

"Mother's know everything." Grace says seeming to return to herself for a moment. Something Nessa is grateful for. 

"Mom... what are we going to do?" Nessa says remembering the news that he brought. Grace reaches over taking her hand. 

"Be ready" She says with a nod before giving her daughter a squeeze which Nessa returns. 

They stand up together as they walk up the stairs. Grace can't help but giggle while Nessa rolls her eyes at the sight they walk in on. Kacia is sitting on top of Jake while he reaches to a laughing Tara asking her for help. 

"Someone help!" He whines flailing his arms. Kacia sits on top of his back with an proud smirk and arms crossed. 

"What happened here?" Nessa says since Grace still is trying to control her giggles. 

"He was attempting to hug me." Kacia says with a shrug. Jake still trying to move under her.

"And that's enough of a reason to sit on ME!" He says huffing and collapsing on the floor. All the girls laughing at his defeat. Tara comes over giving her sister puppy eyes. Kacia overly exaggerates a sigh before getting up allowing the man to flip over. Tara sits beside him taking his hand into hers. "Thank you sunshine"

Kacia comes over to stand by Nessa and Grace with crossed arms. "I don't like hugs."

Grace wraps her arm around her daughter's waist as she continues glaring at the duo on the floor.  Kacia can say she doesn't like hugs but I don't think she likes hugs from Jake whom seems to get under her skin. 

"Mom..." Grace hums as Kacia continues whispering. "Why was the head of the Coven here?"

Grace leans her head against her daughter's while Nessa comes hugging her waist from the other side. 

"Will talk about it later." Kacia nods letting it go as they continue watching Jake play the victim as Tara giggles at him. 

****************************************

Belle sighs laying down on Colton's bed. Arriving at their home, Colton instantly requested his parent's attention. The conversation didn't go to bad. They were confused as to why the head of the Coven would step in. Darius said the would add patrol to the Roman's home to help. After a long conversation and a little scolding for Colton leaving his post... again, they made their way to his room for the night. 

"Here"

Belle opens her eyes to see Colton holding out a large hoodie. Belle smiles taking the hoodie slipping it on over her clothes. Colton stands there for a moment before sauntering off to his bathroom. His mind still picturing his mate lying on his bed in his sweatshirt. He curses feeling his lower region come to life. He takes some deep breaths before brushing his teeth and splashing water on his face. He comes back out to find Belle curled up with her head sunken in his pillow. He smirks realizing what she is doing. 

"Are you sniffing my pillow?"

She turns her face to him where she gives him a sheepish smile. He chuckles as he walks over to get into bed with her. Lifting the blanket he slips in tugging her waist to him. Her scent enveloping him making his wolf purr in contentment. Belle pushes her face into the crescent of his neck while his arms envelop her like a safety blanket. 

"You are my world Belle"

She pulls back to look into his eyes. They hold nothing but honesty. She gently lifts herself to give him a kiss which he relishes before pulling back. 

"I love you Colton"

His wolf eyes making an appearance as he smiles down at her. 

"I love you Belle... Always" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 2.2K 38
𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 Morgan is sent to live with her grandmother at a college in the middle of nowhere. Forced from the...
2.3K 1.3K 104
"My whole life changed after my mother's death. I was an orphan just before some time and now, I am a witch, the next heir of Witchdom, a princess, t...
130 20 12
Delilah is a witch, in love with a werewolf (Drew). But when her vampire best friend, Mitchel, confesses his love for her, will her feelings for Drew...
3M 69.7K 79
WATTY AWARD FINALIST - MOST POPULAR - PARANORMAL ROMANCE Awarded MOST READ 2013 achieving #1 ROMANCE, PARANORMAL, FANTASY, NON TEEN FICTION CHARTS. A...