Zombies V/S Crackheads (KooKV...

By Madi_Khushitae

"Only a fucking dumbass will jump in that zombie's group to save a Gucci's bag-DAFUQ PIERRE LOUIS!! "- JK "No... More

Prologue/Intro
Z: Boi is DuMb!
M: Jealous
B: Mall

O : Hunky

1.1K 81 237
By Madi_Khushitae

Updating because Grim9reader
wanted an update
So here you go hope you enjoyed it.
💜💜💜
Also my writing style will
Change in this book.

ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ

"So you like banana milk? ",Taehyung blink and look at Jungkook who was too close to him with a dumb like smirk.

"Um kinda",he raised his eyesbrows.

"Oh my non existing ugly smile!! Eomma I got a perfect son-in-law for youuuu",Jimin was laughing threwing himself on the seat as a fish which had been taken out of water.

"Can you not little dumbass! I'm trying to drive here! ",Jin groan as Namjoon look at him with his dreamy eyes... Then frown and glare at Jungkook.

"Bish listen to my husband!! He rules the house okk".

"You mean the van",Jungkook shrugged and made a half heart with his hand which Taehyung just blocked.

"Don't worry baybae they are just jealous of our powerful couple vibe",Jungkook whisper grumpily towards Namjoon then smile at Taehyung who scoff.

"Powerful couple my ass, round head",he show his middle finger to Jungkook.

"Now that we are talking about the fatass... What do you think about your fatass and my thic peepee... Together... UNBREAKABLE COUPLE! ",Taehyung look at him wide eyes blushing as Jin hiss and threw a glass ball right on Jungkook's face who yell like a girl.

"MYY FACEEEE AHHHH! THATS HURTS !!*SCREENCH* MY NOSE IS ONE UNIQUE PIECE HYUNG!! ",Jin glare at teary Jungkook who pout..then his eyes soften because he look cute.

"Oof why you gotta to look cut-"

"YOU LOOK LIKE A WIDE SHOULDER ACAPELLA ...",

".........",

"........oh my-oh my-oh my.... "

"He is doomed ".

"Mmm?  You mean Dhoom 1 or 2 or 3? 1 was nice, 2 was mm ok, 3 was literally what the fuck..",Jungkook ask in confusion.

Jin look blankly at the road,  a silent in the van. Taehyung and Jimin scoot away from Jungkook and Namjoon was still drooling at his new hubby and then-

"HELPPPPP!!! ",Jungkook chock when suddenly Jin jump back on Jungkook leaving the steering wheel ....the car going in zig zag.

"WE ARE GOING TO DIEEEEE-AHHHHH"

"GIVE ME-ME MY GUCCI SLIPPERS I NEED SOMETHING PRECIOUS BEFORE I DIEEEEEEE "

"DAFUQ YOU CALL AN ACAPELLA YOU SO GONNA TO LOSE YOUR FRONT BUNNY TEETH!! I WILL MAKE YOU TOOTHLESS YOU LITTLE SHIT!! ".

"GAWDDDD DON'T PUNISH ME FOR EXPENSIVE GIRL!! I WAS JUST A KID BACK THENNN!! I DON'T EVEN HAVE A DRIVING LICENCE!! "

"LIARRRR IT WAS YOUUUU *chock*WHO SANG IT LIKE -SHIT-JUST YESTERDAY WINKING AT THAT UGLY SHORTS GIRL!! ",

"....Jin my handsome husband.... Strangle him harder baboo! ",namjoon blankly said.

"IM NOT YOUR HUSBAND EGG HEAD! ",Jin glare at Namjoon then continue strangling Jungkook while shaking him back and front "Ah he have memory lost",Namjoon sigh in his sit.

"KI-KINKYYY MUCHHH! BUT I WOULD LOVE TAEHYUNG TO CHOCK MEEE! ",Jungkook wink at Taehyung who look at him is disgust as he stop screaming..

"Eww no....... Unless you get me some latest Gucci collection.... ",

"Does Balenciaga work?"

"Maybe... "

"KIM TAEHYUNG!! ",

"WE ARE GONNA TO DIEEEEEEEEEE",Namjoon yell closing his eyes as the car was about to hit in a bakery which had green monsters around..... Taehyung continue to scream again, Jin continue to strangle Jungkook who even while dying was winking or making kissy face to Taehyung.

"Look at this wide mouth baby *chock*...can I stuff my white -chocolate magnum in here ",Jin stuff a handkerchief in Jungkook's mouth.

"AHHHHHH-good hyung dead cell were coming out of it-AHHHHHHH".

"*spit* ah- HARDER DADDIE HOMER! ",Jin look at him in disgust letting go of him.

"What the fuck you call my hubby-AHHH IT GONNA TO HIT THE BAKERYYYYYY",..Namjoon open his eyes looking at them then remember they were about to die. All stop their actions ,eyes widened. Jungkook pulled Taehyung against his chest and pull Jin's head on his shoulder protecting the brothers.....

"DON'T LOOK MY BE AUNTIES -I MEAN BEAUTIES!!AUTOCORRECT! AUTOCORRECT!!",Jungkook chuckle shutting his eyes.

"......"

"......"

"NOT WHEN JIMINIE IS HERE FELLAS! ",Jimin yell on the driver seat as he turn the steering wheel running on one zombie, making another fly away then they were back on the road... The sound causing more zombies to follow behind.

"Oh my non existing small Dick! The cockroach saved usss! ",Jungkook yell in relief.

"JIMIN ITS PARK JIMIN YOU SMALL PIECE OF SHIT! ",Jimin glare at him as he drive faster in anger.

"OK Jim",Jungkook shrugged as Taehyung look at him panting.... Jin felt something on his ass and when he look back he saw Namjoon cupping his asscheeks in his palms.

"Namjoon-"

"So soft and round-",he had his EYES close.... As Jin inhale, nose flaring.

"Kim fucking -"

"Kim fucking seokjin.... Namjoon fucking Seokjin?  I like it-AHh-owww",Namjoon got a smack on his face making him open his eyes and blush retracting his hands.

"Imbecile",Jin roll his eyes.. Then look at Jungkook who was laughing at Namjoon.

"You are annoying but a good guy",Jin get off him sitting beside him.. Jungkook grinned at him still holding Taehyung.

"Thank youuu , you are handsome but an old man",.....why this bish keep inviting his death...

"Jin hyung don't touch him!! ",Taehyung glare at his hyung who scoff.

"Dafuq you said Fake Gucci!? "

"FAKE GUCCIII!???? ",Taehyung was the one who jump on Jin now pulling his hair.

"Holy shit it jiggle like my jelly like desert! ",Jungkook let out drooling, eyes wide as he look at Taehyung's ass who was flat on his lap pulling on his brother's hair just like the older was doing to his younger brother.

"So it run in the blood",Namjoon shrugged.

"Well thank you Jimin! You saved our life !!",Jimin yell doing a being greatful face then act all proud, with a proud smile "oh it nothing.... I'm just Jimin the great ,you know",he wink..

"Boi you have some serious mental problems...is it because your jams where taken away from you?",Jimin rolled his eyes at Namjoon comment "but whatever  see the advantage being smol, you could slide your way from the back to here with my husband strangling my -um idk",Namjoon grinned.

"Not your husband!! ",Jin panted and stumble on the back seat.

Taehyung kneeled on Jungkook's thighs and grab Jin by his shirt, Jin pulled his shirt causing Taehyung to lost balance and straddle Jungkook.

"Me like it! Me like it!! ",Jungkook eyes were huge as fish and smiling.

"Where are your Manners!! ",Jin yell as he pull Taehyung hair and ear.. While Taehyung groan pulling back on his brother's ear  " In my REAL EXPENSIVE Gucci bag!! ",Jungkook was being blessed as Taehyung was bouncing on Jungcock.

"Oh yass baybae!! Make your hunky proud ",Taehyung completely ignored him letting scratches on Jin's cheek.

"Yessss my wonder cat!! Ah! yesss I'm cummingg-oh shitt I need to pee!",Jungkook screench realising he wasn't even full hard and wasn't Cumming but he just needed to pee.

"Can you like shut the fuck up big nose! ",Jimin Huff.

"Noooo huge forehead! I need to pee!",he hold Taehyung's thighs avoiding all friction on his Dick...

"Round head dafuq you called me!? ",Taehyung pant as he stop and glare at Jungkook... Calling him Huge forehead would always trigger him.

"I was-"

"He was talking to me Tae not you... You don't have a huge forehead ",Jimin added smiling, eyes still on the road.Taehyung relax his glaring which literally could make Jungkook pee in his pant..

"Oh ma gawd Jamal you saved me! ",Jungkook sigh.

"It's Jimin!! JIMIN!!... on a serious note... TAEHYUNG HE WAS CALLING YOU HUGE FOREHEAD! ",Jimin sigh.

"Betrayeddd! -owww",Taehyung smack Jungkook, but then got pulled back by Jin... Hurting Jungkook's nose in the process as his nose slide from Taehyung's neck, shirt, button, chest, stomach,fluffy tummy, Dick... DICK!??

"oh... JESUS MARIE JOSEPH !!YOU BLESSING MEEE SO MUCH TODAYYYY!YASS BAYBAE BURRY IT IN YOUR HUNKY's FACE!! ",Jungkook's cheeks were flushed, eyes huge staring at Taehyung's zipper hands holding Taehyung's thighs.

"Damn you pervert leave my brother!! ",Kick Jungkook's back and pull Taehyung completely in the back holding him closer.

"Bish dafuq ",Namjoon muttered.Jungkook had wide eyes as his mouth wide open...

"I... Think... I just pee in here",

"WHAT THE FUCKKKK! ",they all said at the same time except Jungkook.

_____________________________________

Hola~

Yup it have been monthssss since I updated...

I update specially for you ✊💜

I LOVE YOU 💚💕💖💞💜❤Babyee~~

•••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.5K 41
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024
260K 6.2K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
119K 3.6K 27
a paige bueckers story.
873K 40.5K 173
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one