The Brutal Life Of A Delinque...

By thedoctorgonepale

Once upon a time, in a city, was born a boy. This boy grew up to be a delinquent. Without mercy, he would bea... More

(Prologue): "Peace" before the violence: part 1
(Prologue): "Peace" before the violence: part 2
(Prologue): "Peace" before the violence: part 3
(Prologue): "Peace" before the violence: part 4
Mafia invasion
Let's hunt down the Mafia!
Club beat down
Flex-flex-flexible
Puppet brawl
The tamer challenge
Hellspawn adventures: part 1
The good brawl
Don't mess with the Hellsapwn
Hellspawn adventures: part 2
Vacation round the corner
London Ale: part 1
London Ale: part 2
Child violence
Can't outrun the Hellspawn
Fist of the cheater
Say Y?
Tiger side
Hellspawn adventures: part 3
Realignment/Rematch
Dragon assault: part 1
Dragon assault: part 2
Hellspawn adventures: part 4
Heart to head
Hellspawns teachings
Rum shipment
Welcome to America
Jacking up the Jacket man
Do you lift?
Is that a **** reference?
Are you blind?
Dragons and Tigers always fight
The Chicago Phenix
Hell's Dragon vs Rum's Phenix: part 1
Hellspawn adventures: part 5
Hell's Dragon vs Rum's Phoenix: part 2
Grandma hunters
Lo ve
The apprentice?
Camping hellspawn
Making love, enemies, and our future
Releasing the demon
Back to basics
Heavy weight beating
When Parents fight
The Delinquent who rules the world

Dragon assault: part 3

1.4K 79 24
By thedoctorgonepale

3rd person POV:

Scarlet tried attacking the Hellspawn again and again.

Each time she would stop her swing last second to avoid hitting Maria who was being used as a human shield for (Y/n).

The Hellspawn kept using Maria as a shield not to protect himself, but instead out of the enjoyment of seeing Scarlet increasingly getting upset.

Meanwhile, Jaune simply stared, unamused by this battle.

Scarlet: Fight me damn it!

(Y/n): Hit me, and I'll beat you to a bloody pulp. I'll even except you hitting this bitch.

Maria: Could you not swing me so much?

(Y/n): Shut up.

Scarlet: Don't speak to her like that!

(Y/n): Fuck you.

He suddenly tosses Maria high into the air, in Scarlet's director.

Immediately, Scarlet threw away her sword to try and catch the princess but taking her eyes off the Hellspawn was a mistake.

As she looked up towards the falling princess, (Y/n) ran up and uppercuted Scarlet into a wall, breaking nose in the process.

Catching Maria, (Y/n) chuckled like a villain.

(Y/n):(wicked chuckle)

Jaune: Are you quite done?

(Y/n): Huh?

Jaune: Are you done playing around?

Jaune: Or is this how you actually fight? If it is it's pathetic.

(Y/n): Heh...

Tossing Maria towards Scarlet, she catches her however falls to the floor in the process.

(Y/n): The only thing that pathetic here Jasper, is you.

(Y/n): If you want to fight, I'll gladly have you as my next victim.

Jaune:.....

Jaune: It's Jaune.

(Y/n):?

(Y/n): No... I think "victim" is the right word.

Jaune: No. My name.

(Y/n): It's sucks, I know.

Jaune: My name is Jaune.

(Y/n): So?

Jaune: So, say my name.

(Y/n): Make me.

The two glared at one another. One with a wicked grin, the other a serious frown.

Finally, Jaune unsheaths his blade.

Jaune: Where you're from, they call you Hellspawn, correct?

(Y/n): Like I keep track of what everyone calls me.

Jaune: Well... Hellspawn is a fitting name for you.

Jaune: A chaotic demon rampaging through the world. That's all you are and all you can do.

Jaune: In our culture, you'd probably be called a Dragon. Much better then Mcknight.

Jaune: A unholy beast that terrorizes people.

(Y/n): Basically... A badass.

(Y/n): Yeah, that works for me.

Jaune: Of course you're amused by that title.

Jaune: Do you know why they call me the dragonbane?

(Y/n): For fuck sake! Can we fight already!?

Jaune: You see, we knight's call our more dangerous enemies, dragons.

Jaune: And I... I hold the record of most kills of dragons.

(Y/n): Pfft, hahahaa hahahaa!

Jaune: What's so funny?

(Y/n): You're a total nerd!

Jaune:?

(Y/n): You talk like you actually killed a real big dick, mother fucking, badass dragons.

(Y/n): When really you just poked a few people with a sharp stick.

(Y/n): So you killed a few people, big whoop! Anyone can kill.

Jaune: Killing isn't easy!

(Y/n): If you can do it then anyone can.

Jaune: Like you?

(Y/n): Yep.

Jaune: You're lucky. I've to see what you do to your opponents, you're lucky you haven't killed anyone yet.

(Y/n): Haha, luck has nothing to do with them still being alive.

(Y/n): There in the condition I want them to be.

Jaune:?

(Y/n): I might not be the brightest guy in the world... Or am I a good with any science, people, or any other nerdy crap like that.

(Y/n): But what I am an expert in, is violence.

(Y/n): I know exactly how hard I have to punch to knock out a guy.

(Y/n): I know every place on a person's body that if I hit hard enough, it'll make them puke out their breakfast.

(Y/n): Those fights with those generals, chief's or whatever they call themselves, could have all ended with one hit.

Jaune: Tch, you're worse then I thought. Tell me Dragon, why don't you end battles quickly?

(Y/n): How about I give a first-hand experience to teach you why.

(Dragon's assault theme)

Fed up with words, (Y/n) began walking up to Jaune while cracking his knuckles.

Jaune takes up a fighting stance as (Y/n) approaches closer.

Jaune is first to attack by swinging his sword at (Y/n), who ducked under his horizontal slash.

Suddenly standing up, (Y/n) punches Jaune making him stumble back.

Taking what (Y/n) said at face value, Jaune began to ponder why he didn't finish the battle then and there.

Noticing (Y/n) was getting closer, he thrusted his blade forward.

Sidestepping, (Y/n) only barely managed to escape being stabbed however he still gained a cut.

That cut gave Jaune a spark of overconfidence which immediately blew up in his face as (Y/n) grabbed his wrist.

First, he punched him in the face to momentarily daze him, then twisted his wrist until it was on the brink of snapping, after which he kicked Jaune back into a wall.

Recovering quickly as he could, Jaune began swinging his sword with obvious skill but (Y/n) wasn't a simple thug.

He would constantly smack the side of the blade to redirect where it was going to hit or just dodge it.

Jaune wondered, what was (Y/n) trying to do here? He was more on defense than offense, which was strange.

Then he realized it.... (Y/n) was showing how useless his attacks were against him.

When he realized this, the Hellspawn noticed how he figured it out by Jaune's expression.

This was what he was waiting for.

The Hellspawn swung his fit towards Jaune who lifted up his blade to block, but it didn't help as (Y/n) simply shattered the blade upon impact with it.

With his weapon destroyed the Hellspawn unleashed a relentless flurry of blows upon this Knight.

Jaune trying to attack with his broken blade. With the state Jaune was in, that desperate attack was easily caught by (Y/n), who then broke Jaune's arm.

The limb breaking didn't stop there, as (Y/n) then kicked in the knight's knee.

When (Y/n) began his final barrage of attacks upon Jaune, the knight could have sworn he saw a dragon instead of  (Y/n), but that might simply be because of brain damage.

After that, he punched Jaune while holding him by the collar of his shirt until the knight's face was a bloody mess, barley recognizable but sadly for him, still living.

Dropping the defeated knight to the ground, the Hellspawn turned around to see Scarlet try to sneak up on him.

(Y/n):(wicked grin)

Grabbing her by the hair, he drags her towards Jaune.

Maria: That's enough!

(Y/n): It will be.

He forces Scarlet to look at the bloody and beaten body of Jaune.

(Y/n): See him?

Scarlet:...

(Y/n) punched her in her side.

Scarlet:(grunts)

(Y/n): I asked you a question!

Scarlet: Yes! I see him!

(Y/n): Go tell the other whores of the round table that there next if my minions aren't in front of me in the next 20 minutes!

(Y/n): Did you get all of that?

Scarlet: Y-yes!

(Y/n): Then move your fat ass!

Throwing her to the floor, Scarlet quickly runs off.

(Y/n): Now where can I find your mom?

Maria: I'll show you...

The princess begins to lead the Hellspawn to the throne room.

Maria: Why must you be so brutal?

(Y/n): You think being nice and kind will make them do what you want?

Maria: N-no but-

(Y/n): But fuck you!

(Y/n): There are two ways to make someone do something.

(Y/n): You either give them something they want or make them afraid of what you'll give them if they fail.

Maria:... Where here.

(Y/n): Finally.

The Princess grabbed the door handle to the throne room, before she opened it, Maria spoke.

Maria: When this over... Will you please leave the country?

(Y/n): If you pay for the ride back, then sure.

Maria: As long as I never see you again then fine.

Opening the door for him (Y/n) enters the room. Maria closes the door behind him and leaves her mother alone with the Hellspawn.

Queen: Sir Mcknight...

Queen: Perhaps we can come to an agreement?

(Y/n): Don't give me that crap! You wanted Ale to be taken down, so that's what I'm going to do.

(Y/n): Now get your wrinkly ass ready for the kicking about to give it!

Queen: Do you know what will happen to you if you attack me?

(Y/n):(rolls eyes)

Queen: Join me, and I'll forget this whole ordeal.

Queen: With your help, we could do great things.

She holds out her hand to him.

Queen: You know the right answer...

(Y/n):....

Silence filled the room. When (Y/n) slowly began walking up to the Queen of England, her Highness slowly began smiling when (Y/n) reached out his hand to grab hers.

As she sat upon her throne, the feeling of victory came over her until she felt her crown being taken off her head.

You see, (Y/n) wasn't reaching out to grab her hand, but instead her crown.

(Y/n): I'm sick of talking...

(Y/n): Right now... It's time to hit someone!

(Hellspawn's rampage theme)

The Hellspawn began beating up the Queen with her own crown.

First, he slapped her with the crown, then proceeded to use both hands to bash her with a flurry of blows.

(Y/n): ORA ORA ORA ORA MOTHER FUCKER!

Throwing her off her own throne, the Hellspawn then swung his leg back then kicked the Queen's Royal butt as if he was kicking a field goal.

With that final kick, he sent the Queen flying across the room and into the door to the throne room which opened before she could smack into it.

Marcus, Anna, Leona, and Maria just barely managed to move out of the way of the Queen who landed in some furniture.

(Crash)

Satisfied, (Y/n) took a seat on the throne.

(Y/n): Ahh...

(Y/n):.... So does this mean I'm the new king?

Marcus: I hope not.

(Y/n): Are you three okay?

Leona: You were worried?

(Y/n): If you three were injured then I have to beat that person who hurt you for damaging my property.

Marcus: Of course...

Leona: We're actually the ones that did the hurting.

(Y/n): Really? Even Marcus?

Leona: Surprisingly, yes.

Marcus: Hey...

(Y/n): I'm impressed. Good job.

Walking up to his companions, he places the slightly bloody crown onto Anna's head.

(Y/n): Hold it for me.

Maria: I set everything up. A plane is waiting to take you home.

(Y/n): Cool.

Maria: Please... Never come back.

(Y/n): Whatever. I had my fun. Let's go.

Marcus: Is it just him who can't come back or-

Maria: Leave!

Marcus: Okay, okay, jeez...

The four then leave the palace where they were quickly driven to the airport where they were brought to the private jet and flown home.

(Y/n):(yawn)

Leona: Well that vacation went off the rails.

Marcus: Should have just gone to the beach...

Anna:.....(sigh)

Anna: This was... A learning experience. Let's never do it again.

(Y/n): What are the odds that it'll happen again?

Marcus: Way to go, you just probably jinxed us!

(Y/n): Calm your tits! Everything is going to be just fine.

Meanwhile in the Maximum security woman's prison in Japan.

The prison guards were currently fighting against a small team of people who were easily taking them out.

They attempted to call for back up, but their communications were cut off, letting the team of four along with there underlings to kill all the guards without any trouble.

Once all the guards were killed, the four leaders of this sting operation brought a few bags to one of the prisoners.

The four then went to deal with the other prisoners while the one they brought bags filled with clothes began taking off her prison uniform to change into her new clothes.

A man smoking a cigar then walked through the halls of the prison until he arrived at the newly dressed prisoner.

This man was the leader of Rum. His name... Was Adam Apollo.

Adam: Long time no see, Evelyn.

Adam: Sorry I didn't come to visit sooner, I was just busy becoming the leader of the strongest organization in the world, you understand, right?

Adam: Besides, it's not like I could have done any of this while it was Gin turf.

Evelyn: Excuses, excuses... That's all I hear coming from your mouth.

Evelyn Apollo, Adams twin sister.

Evelyn: Since you're my brother, I shall forgive you.

Evelyn: However I can not forgive this sense of style. It's shit.

Adam: It's bitching.

Evelyn: Being twins doesn't mean we must look the same.

Adam: Quiet complaining...

He holds out his arms as her cell door opens.

Adam: And let's have our long-awaited reunion.

Evelyn walks up to Adam and the two hug.

The two began walking out of the prison.

Evelyn: First things first, what happened to the bastard who killed my daughter?

Adam: Your grandson happened to him.

Evelyn:(smirks) You must give me the details~

Adam: Later.

Evelyn: And what of my other daughter and husband?

Adam: Fine.

Evelyn: Wonderful. But what about my grandson?

Adam:(grins) You're going to love what he's been up to.

Evelyn: Oh?

The siblings leave the prison with all the guards and other inmates dead and burning.

(End of arc 2)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 226 26
𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐒𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. Six siblings left to survive in dangerous world of crime. But reality is... they are that dangerous world. 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐭...
2.2K 178 10
____________________________________________ ____β€’β€’β€’____ A boy, burdened by a prophecy labeling him as a curse, f...
245K 3.2K 62
π“π‘πˆπ†π†π„π‘ π–π€π‘ππˆππ†: πƒπ€π‘πŠ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, π€π‹π‚πŽπ‡πŽπ‹, π–π„π€ππŽππ’ πŒπ„ππ“πˆπŽππ’, π•πˆπŽπ‹π„ππ‚π„ ...
3.2M 90.6K 63
[COMPLETED] Evangeline Kingston, an 18 year old, knows nothing of the outside world after having been confined to the walls of her home her whole lif...