𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘

By Anzhong

ᴡʜᴏᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ɪs ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ Every Person who is part of the Watanabe Residen... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

Prolouge

443 19 0
By Anzhong

✿ нєιяєѕѕ ✿

⭒❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃⭒

"I am royalty."

The gods may not bless us all with power, but he bless us with wealth and kindness.

I can't take how they are looking at us like this. We didn't do anything wrong. Enough is enough. I can't take this anymore.

Watanabe residence maybe the richest but they are the weakest.

We are the weakest.

I'll be the Wizard Queen and prove them that my family is not just best at money, but at saving people too.

I know I was given such power to prove it.

I can prove it right here, right now.

I, Liana Watanabe. Will prove everyone to never underestimate the Watanabe Race.

✿ нєιяєѕѕ ✿

⭒❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃⭒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 7.8K 59
The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf, resides a demon. In the H...
858K 28.8K 56
SATUS: COMPLETED (✔) (Y/n), Yuno and Asta aim to become the Magic Emperor, but in this world magic means everything. (Y/n) learns the true meaning th...
25.2K 317 32
Black Clover Oneshot, Requests Closed Permanently. Made by: Lily ────────────────────────── "ᵢ'ₘ ₛₒᵣᵣy.." "yₒᵤ'ₗₗ bₑ ₛₐfₑ ₕₑᵣₑ, ᵢₙ ₘy ₐᵣₘₛ." "ₗₒₒₖ ₐ...
88.5K 3K 69
They say third times the charm! Reyana, a warrior, who lived over 300 years as a kitsune (one of the strongest creatures of the myths) dies at the we...