๐”๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐”๐๐€๐“๐„.

By jbxchy

BOOK 2 ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๏ฟฝ... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08
09
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

16.

7K 647 492
By jbxchy

250+ votes

100+ comments

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Justice sat in the hospital room and sat in the waiting room. He was probably going to lose someone he loved and he really didn't know how to take it because that person had always had them even at his worst.

"I just don't understand how you could let some shit like this happen to my mama". Kaziya yelled.

"He wasn't even there. They were arguing and shots were fired. Quit blaming him". India sighed.

"Ion give a fuck. Fuck him with his bitch ass. I let you slide and get with my mama cause I seen you made her happy".

"Kaziya, baby calm down".

"Fuck that. That's my mama on there. And I'm supposed to be all jolly. The woman that gave birth to me. The woman that came to my football games when it was negative 0 outside. I'm posed to be calm". His voice cracked.

"it's okay baby, nanie got you". Ahlanna pulled him into her as he cried on her shoulder.

"Daddy you okay". Ceuani wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Daddy is good baby. Are you okay".

"Yea, but is nene going to heaven with mommy".

"I hope not. And if she does she'll be in a better place". He said as tears welled in his eyes.

"Saint don't cry bro". Spazz said.

"In 30 years i been knowing him I ain't never seen this man cry". Icisis said frowning.

"He might lose the won he love most".

"How can you love somebody you did so dirty". Kaziya mugged them.

"Kaziya we know you're hurt. We hurt too but don't do that. She said it wasn't his fault so fucking stop it. You can see the hurt in his eyes. That's my mama too don't act like you the only who gives a fuck cause you not". Chris semi yelled.

"He did do her dirty. That's why our pops had to take care of ju cause he wouldn't step up. And now he gets to give a fuck. Hell nawl".

"That's not your place Kaziya. You were barely one when saint came into justice life and you don't know shit about nothing". Danae yelled, fed up with Kaziya and his mouth.

"But that's still my momma in there."His voice broke.

"I know baby, but he didn't have anything to do with it."Icsis hugged him.

Justice was staring out of space when Zach tapped him.

"Come on we got shit to do,"Zo and Saint walked away.

All the men got up and was ready to leave.

"Ju, don't do nothing stupid."Chris told him.

His phone rung from his pocket, he took it up and saw Kahsye's name, he just turned his phone off and shoved it back inside his pocket.

"Who that?"Zoe asked.

"Nobody, mind your fucking business and stay out of mines."Justice rolled his eyes walking away.

"It ain't my fault somebody shot your momma."She retorted sitting down.

Justice kept his head straight and walked towards the exit where he saw his father and the others.

"Amma need y'all to go back to the house , check the cameras"Saint pointed at justice, kaiyza and Zach.

"Y'all come with us."He pointed at isiah and the rest.

"Then we meet back at my house."Saint told them.

Justice and the rest walked to his car and got in.

"Ain't nobody pull the trigger before I do."Kaiyza mumbled leaning his head back on the seat.

"You one to fucking talk."Justice started the car up.

------

Justice , Zach And Kaiyza replayed the footage two more times, not believing their own eyes.

"You must be fucking playing."Zach shook his head.

"This bitch already dead."Kaiyza mumbled getting up.

Justice was just staring at the screen, replaying it in his mind, she was stupid if she thought they wouldn't catch on.

The footage showed as Anela and two other males walked around a car and shot through the window , which got Alani in her stomach.

Justice was beyond pissed , he got up and walked out of the house with them following him.

They got in and he sped off towards his fathers house.

"I never liked her , her and Jeremiah be getting on my nerves."Zach sighed with a pout on his face.

"Well everybody will now be happy , cause if I don't get to shoot this bitch Amma beat her ass."Kaiyza growled.

"Do that again."Zach laughed.

"Muhfucka , shut up."Kaiyza chuckled a little.

Justice pulled up and hopped out , leaving them inside, he was too focused on what he was about to tell his father.

He busted through the door and walked to the living room where the rest of them were.

Kaiyza and Zach ran in breathlessly.

"Anela did it."Zach screeched.

"What?"Everybody said at once.

Justice pulled his phone out and showed them the footage, Saint grew angrier by the second, he thought about how hurt Alani must be and got even angrier.

"I never liked the bitch, my back unc."Isiah spoke.

"You one mad muhfucker and you hurt the woman back in the day."Zo shook his head.

"So here's what we gonna do..."Zo started telling them the plan.

------

"Where's Saint". Alani said panicking.

She had made through surgery in the sake of her uncle since he was her surgeon.They were dealing with racist white people who didn't care about if black peoples made it through surgery so Asani handled all of that.

"He went somewhere with the boys"Danae rushed over to her.

"Ju-Justice too?"Her eyes watered and Icsis nodded.

"Aww no, stop them."She tried sitting up, but failed when the pain flew across her stomach.

"Stay down Alani."Asani told her checking the numbers on the tv thing behind her, giving her water and pain killers.

"They'll be fine Alani."India told her, she shook her head and cried.

Saint and justice looked at anela as she peacefully slept. Saint was somewhat contemplating. After all those years he had been with her she was manipulative and controlling and always had him in some type of trance. And it was hard for him to leave.

And when he met Alani he was ready to leave her behind but she always had a way of telling him how much he needed her and how he wouldn't operate without her since she helped him with a lot.

She manipulated him into thinking she was right for him and it took him years to figure out she wasn't what he wanted or needed.

But when he wanted Alani back he couldn't get to her. She was in love with somebody else.

"Pops you straight". Justice asked looking as his father dropped tears from his eyes.

"Yea, I'm straight". He said pulling out his 42, and made sure his silencer was on before he emptied his clip out on her.

Blood scattered everywhere. And tears of joy were flowing down his face.

FLASHBACK.

"So can I call you dad or something". Justice asked as Saint still was staring at him in shock.

"Yea, call me whatever you want lil man". He cleared his throat.

"Quit staring at me like that. You look weird". Justice mumbled.

"Not weird". Spazz cackled.

"He's a character".

"My bad lil man. I'm just trying to comprehend a lot of shît right now".

"My mommy said cussing is bad. Don't cuss".

"My bad".

Saint was shocked. He remember the last conversation they had and yet he had regretted. He was immature. A kid and didn't want to handle adult responsibilities. And he wouldn't even blame Alani. She did what was best for justice and her. And he wasn't fit to be a father.

"Ion even know what to say icisis. Like I got a son, look just like me. Act like me. I got a daughter but it ain't even the same".

"All you can do is take care and be apart of his life now. He's still young and he knows who you are. You can't abandon him now".

There was a knock on the door and icisis knew it was Alani. She had called her and told her it was an emergency and got there as soon as possible.

"Icisis what's wrong. Did ju leave his pump". She stopped and mid sentence and saw that Saint and justice was across from each other.

"It was by accident. I didn't know he was here". Icisis explained.

"It's fine. Saint can we talk".

"It's Jessie".

"Saint". Alani rolled her eyes and pulled him to the side.

"I don't want him to have a walk out father, if you want to walk in and out just leave him be".

"I'm gon step up Alani. And I want to apologize for-

"I've already forgiven you. No love lost my we just were right for each other. Your only concern should be him".

FLASHBACK OVER.

"Why would you do something so fucking stupid". Alani yelled.

"Mama".

"Shut yo fucking mouth for I beat yo ass". Alani pointed at justice.

"What's your problem Kaziya. Saint has constantly apologized. You were even here to be talking down on him. You don't know shit about nothing but only what you heard. I oughta beat yo ass".

"And justice do you even think. Do you not think about the consequences. Jessie gon do what he pleases but why would you".

"Mama". He sighed.

"Ion wanna hear shit from you. Go get your life together before you throw it away".

"Y'all get out". Alani said and everybody walked to to the door it she stopped saint.

"Did you think about our son Jessie. Did you not. Can you at least be considerate for once. For me since you claim you love me so much".

"I do love you".

"I don't care about that girl trying to kill me I really don't. Why would you do something so careless knowing you can get taken from me". She said and her voice cracked.

"Because I did it for you".

"You did it for yourself. And I was just the excuse to do it faster. Saint don't lie to me".

"I love you Alani and i always have. And I'll do anything for you and you know that". He kissed her forehead.

------

holllaaaa

Chy & JB here.

so.... we have an ending planned out.

and we ending this book in like 4 chapters lol.

like the whole book series no more saint and Alani🙂

xoxoxo- JB💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 633 29
You were caught sneaking around WCKD, so what happens when they place you in the Maze Trials too? But unlike the others, you are the only girl, the s...
11.6K 287 26
Following in the footsteps of his parents Alex meets his soulmate through killing and other crimes . โš ๏ธunder constructionโš ๏ธ They deleted my first bo...
FROM21 . By . $$K

General Fiction

343K 13.3K 42
who wants that perfect love story anyways, right?
532K 29K 28
made it out the hood, way more than blessed. (๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ)