Scp Reacts

By springtrap3glass

The scps and foundation staff watch some interesting events. More

prologue
Viewing 1
Viewing 3
Cartoon Cat
Viewing 4
Viewing 5
Sirenhead
The things Dr. Bright isn't allowed to do.
Viewing 6
XK Class Scenario, SCP-173
WARNING! for the next chapter.
SCP-666 1/2-J
Viewing 7
Viewing 8
SCP-729-J
Viewing 9
Viewing 10
Santa Vs Yule Man
Viewing 11
Vote.
SCP Overlord
SCP-000 "NULL"
Viewing 12
Viewing 13

Viewing 2

13K 117 64
By springtrap3glass

After the long meal the occupants of the theater took their seats in the main viewing room. The only exceptions being Lilith, 049, and 035 as they were already seated due to the fact that they didn't need to eat. 

     The screen flickered to life and revealed a cargo plane flying over a snowy terrain. The screen then reveals the location and organizations involved.

     (Russia) (CIA and Russian special forces, joint operation)

     Dr. Clef raised an eyebrow at this. "The CIA is working with the Russians? Now that's a suprise."

      "Wasn't Sam working with the FBI? Why the switch?" Dr. Kondraki questions.

      The scene then switches to inside the cargo plane where a multitude of soliders are checking their weapons. Sitting off to the side of the soliders is Sam who is polishing his guns, a silver colored desert eagle and a gold colored one. Next to him, two women who look very similar to him. They both have the same eyes, hair color, and pale skin as him. The only difference is they are slightly taller and appear to be twins. The first one has her hair in a ponytail whilst the second has hers in a bun. The first wears black combat boots, red cargo pants, red long sleeve shirt, a black bulletproof vest, a utility belt, and black fingerless gloves that reveal sharp nails that can rip through skin and muscle with ease. Her weapons of choice are a 50 cal sniper and a glock. The second wears black combat boots, white cargo pants, a white long sleeve shirt with a hood on it, white gloves, a black utility belt, and what appears to be a white variant of samurai chest armor without the helmet. Her weapons of choice are a katana and silenced 9mm pistol.

     "I presume these are his sisters?" Dr. Kondraki asks.

     "Indeed." The theater responds.

     "A 50 cal and a glock. Me likey, gals with guns and a fine body are always the fun ones. I wonder how many heads she's popped off with that?" Dr. Clef says as he admires the woman on screen.

     "Judging by their loadouts I'd say Sam goes for a straightforward approach, the woman in red goes for long range, and the woman in white takes the stealthy approach." Able says with certainty in his voice. "I've lived a long life and have seen many battles."

     "I question their choice in clothing. Shouldn't they wear something that blends in with the environment?" Cain asked.

     "Also shouldn't they be wearing winter gear?" Iris adds.

      "Blending in will not be a factor for their current objective. As for the second question, they're vampires, they can instantly adapt to harsh environments." The theater answers.

      Dr. Rights jots that info down but then frowns as a realization hits her.

      "Don't we have agents within the CIA and FBI? How do we not know about these three anomalies?" She questions.

      "It seems both agencies are withholding information from us." Dr. Kondraki concludes "That could end up being a major problem for the Foundation."

       "Aww, what's the matter? Are mad because you can't control everything?" 035 mocks.

      Kondraki glares at the possessive mask who only chuckles in response.

      A female CIA agent approaches the three vampires. "You three must be those anomalies the FBI sent us to help out? It's good to meet you, I'm the one who asked for help on this mission. Call me Agent McCarthy."

     Sam and his sister's introduce themselves to the CIA agent.

      "Nice to meet you. I'm Sam." Sam greets.

      "I'm Nicole." The vampire in white greets with a big smile.

      "I'm Alexis." The vampire in red greets.

      "I assume you all read the files with the details surrounding this mission?" Agent McCarthy questions.

     "The Russians found an old nazi concentration camp here in Russia. They sent historians to check the place out but none of them returned. When the government sent in military agents they were all whipped out by numerous unknown entities. Due to this being a supernatural phenomenon. The Russians reached out to the US since they don't have any experience in dealing with these kinds of things." Alexis summarizes. "Am I right?"

     The foundation scientists frowned at this wandering why this wasn't reported to the Foundation or even the GOC.

      "In a nutshell yes. But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about. I'd like you to meet someone." McCarthy says before jestering for someone in the crowd of soliders to come over.

     A woman who appears to be in her late 20's pushes her way through the crowd. The woman has dark brown hair, icy blue eyes, and is at least six feet tall. She wears brown combat boots, black cargo pants, a black sweater, a utility belt that carries mostly medical supplies, a bulletproof vest, and a black variation of a lab coat. Her current firearms are a M16 and a revolver.

    "I'd like you to meet Dr. Sarah Francis. She's like you." McCarthy introduces.

    "Like us? Is she a vampire?" Nicole asked curiously.

    "No. She's an anomaly." McCarthy answers.

    "Cool! What's your anomalous properties?!" Nicole asked with stars in her eyes. Nicole has always found anomalies to be very interesting.

     The foundation staff in the theater groan in frustration. This is yet another instance of an anomaly working with an organization the Foundation has agents in. So why haven't they been reported to the Foundation? Are the undercover agents slacking or have the CIA and FBI gotten better at hiding things from them? Do they have other humanoid anomalies working for them? How did they find and recruit these anomalies? These are all questions the Foundation must look into.

    "I have many. I can heal any illness anomalous or otherwise with just a touch. I can also infect with any illness of my choice, all with just one touch. I can even shut down all bodily functions if I wanted to. I'm also immune to all illnesses." Dr. Francis explains.

    Dr. Bright glances over at 049. He also has the ability to stop all bodily functions with just a touch. Is there a connection between the two?

    "It's nice to meet you doc. Do you want us to call you Dr. Francis?" Sam asked.

    "You can just call me Sarah." The doctor answers.

    "You carry guns on you. Do you actually know how to use them or is it just for show?" Alexis teases.

     "I'm well trained in weapon use but I'm a doctor first, a fighter second." Sarah replies.

     The back of the cargo plane opens up allowing for the cold winds to harshly smash into them. The large group of soliders flood out of the plane and into the old concentration camp. The camp is littered with dead mummified bodies of Nazi soliders and camp prisoners.

    "This looks like something straight out of a horror movie." Nicole comments as she examines one of the mummified bodies.

    "Hey we found a fresh body over here!" One of the CIA agents reports. 

    "Weren't there multiple people who found this camp? Why is there only one body?" Dr. Kondraki asked.

     "Maybe the others survived longer than that guy did and died in a different part of the camp." Iris suggests.

      "No, something about this doesn't feel right." Dr. Clef says, narrowing his eyes.

      Sam seemed to have the same thought. "No! Don't-!" It was too late the agent moved the body to examine it only to have it blow up in his face, killing him and three Russian soliders who'd come to examine the body.

     "Whoa! What was that?!" Iris shouts.

     "Someone or something rigid the body to explode." Dr. Clef explains.

      Immediately following the explosion everyone went on high alert expecting an ambush but nothing came.

     "What the? Where's the ambush?" Nicole questions in confusion.

     As if to answer her question the inter comms of the camp turned on and a german man's voice spoke. "Hello? Hello? Is this thing on? Welcome my American and Russian guest, to my humble home! Feel free to explore your Final Resting Place! HahaHAhAhahHa!" The german man laughs maniacally before turning off the intercoms.

     After the intercoms go silent a monstrous growl could be heard not too far away from the group. One of the mummified corpses got to its feet. It's eye sockets glowed red and it ran full sprint at the group only to get shredded by a storm of bullets from the Russians. 

     "Zombies! So cool!" Nicole shouts in excitement.

     This got a chuckle out of many in the theater.

      Loud monstrous screams and roars erupted from all around the facility as the dead began to rise again. Then every zombie in the facility began running towards the soliders. A battle unfolded between the living and the dead. The dead outnumbered the living ten to one but the living have guns. Unfortunately these zombies are hard to put down resulting in a rapid depletion of ammo.

     One solider gets grabbed by a few zombies. He tries to fight back but there are too many of them for the man to fend off resulting in the zombies violently ripping the man apart. More and more of them begin to flood in and one by one the Russian soliders and CIA agents are picked off. Their bodies soon rise again to join the undead. The only ones left standing were Sam, Alexis, Nicole, Sarah, and McCarthy. The five were forced to head deeper into the facility fighting off the undead. Eventually they got a chance to take a breather when they found a nearby lookout tower.

     Throughout the whole ordeal Lilith told Abby and Forty to keep their eyes closed and ears covered. In her mind children should not be exposed to this level of violence.

     Able on the other hand was enjoying the battle unfolding on screen and wished he could be there.

      As for the scientists of the Foundation, they were rapidly taking notes on the zombies.

      "Do you think these zombies have a connection to SCP-008?" Dr. Rights asked her fellow scientists.

     "Not likely, these zombies act very differently from victims of SCP-008." Kondraki answers.

     "What's SCP-008?" Epon asked curiously.

     "That's classified." Dr. Clef answers with a chuckle.

      "It's a plague that can turn its victims into the undead. It is dangerous, but not nearly as dangerous as the Pestilence or whatever pathogen is being shown on screen." 049 explains much to the dismay of the other scientists.

     The five survivors sat down to take a moment to rest and discuss. McCarthy and Sarah are breathing heavily from exsaustion whilst Sam, Alexis, and Nicole were perfectly fine.

     Alexis glances over the railing and sees the zombies just wandering aimlessly around. "Hey doc? What do you make of these zombies so far?" 

     "This isn't caused by an infection. I've encountered and cured many diseases. My abilities allow me to detect diseases both anomalous and non-anomalous in nature. Yet these walking corpses are not infected by anything." The doctor explains.

     "Well maybe we've found a disease you can't detect?" Sam inquiries.

     "Maybe." Sarah sighs.

     "Let's stop focusing on theories and focus on what we do know." McCarthy says.

     "The method of transmission isn't via bite. As a matter of fact these zombies only seem to kill their victims not eat them. After being killed by an infected the victim shortly after death joins the undead." Sarah summarizes.

    "Terms of weaknesses, they can be killed by shots to the body but it takes more bullets to put them down. However if you decapitate them or damage the brain they die instantly. In other words, shoot for the head." Alexis explains. "In terms of strength. They're abnormally strong despite their decayed appearance. They can also run about as fast as a normal human. They also don't feel pain." 

     "They also lack self preservation. But that's because they're a bunch of brainless zombies." Nicole adds.

     Dr. Rights jots down every word spoken by the survivors.

      "I suppose it doesn't matter in the end. I've already called for multiple air strikes. We just need to focus on getting out of here before we're stuck in a rain of bombs. With any luck we'll take out the wack job that spoke on the intercoms earlier." McCarthy says.

     "The only way out is if we fight our way out, but we have barely any ammo." Sarah says with a sigh.

     "Ammo will not be a problem." Alexis says confidently. "You two stay close to us and we'll be just fine."

    The screen fades to black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 1.4K 49
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
78.8K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
296K 20.7K 154
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy Ngฦฐแปi gรต: Mia cแปงa bแบกn nรจ Beta: Hoa Hoa cแปงa bแบกn ฤ‘รขy ร lร  truyแป‡n nร y gรต nhanh quรก...