Oh Sangwoo X OC [killing stal...

Oleh DonnaMeow0-0

" you love me? ~ " He's murderous, merciless, monstrous She's innocent cheerful kind quiet She loved his ma... Lebih Banyak

There's someone here i want you to meet
Hug me back little girl
don't worry I got u I got u
Have you ever had a boyfriend before?
Go away ...
Are you okay?
don't look inside the basement
Let's dance ... shall we
Good luck ... Mela ...
Congratulations shorty
Are you okay?
Do you love me?
We are not alike at all
Can i ask you something?
what if I was some sort of a serial killer and kidnapped you~
I love being with you ...
You never raise your voice
Ummmn ... hiii
This is all because of you
I'll be your new friend
Don't act foolishly
Hellooo
Come down stairs
aah shorty ....
Did you get in the bassment?
NO!
_____
Who are they going to believe
How?
Tell me
Help me pretty please
Bye
Shhhhh
Im back shorty~
Im right behind you
Why
You know what makes me laugh?
Does it hurt?
The regret
You want me to stay ?
Wazzap Wazzap Wazzaaaap!
READ THIS PLEASE!
You dont have to lie to me Mela
Are you sure Mela?
If you ever loved me let me go

Have you ever been in love Mela?

5.3K 146 153
Oleh DonnaMeow0-0

Sangwoo's pove

I texted Mela but it seems she's sleeping. I don't mind spending the whole day with a dumb like her than spending it with Jieun.

I recalled yesterday's events, who knew professor Garcia was a horny whore. She was burning yesterday. I'll have a couple more times with her before I finish her off.

She shouldn't be wasted, I think it's about Rebecca's turn now. Tonight will be the last night in her life. My thoughts were cut off by a buzz from my phone. It was Mela.

I chuckled, she's being too nice, I wonder what kind of girl is hiding under that mask of kindness and cuteness and .... innocence.

She doesn't want to ruin my weekend ha~
I then got another text, aw crap it's from Jieun
Mela darling you don't ruin my weekends ... someone else does ...

I went and took a piss before changing to new clothes. And washing my face once again, I looked at myself in the mirror for maybe a minute. As I thought.

" If the devil knew what lyes inside your brain, he himself would be terrified "

________________________________

I went to the cafeteria , as expected she wasn't there I kept waiting, it was 9:11 now. Suddenly a figure slammed their hands and nose?? on the window of the cafeteria, and looked inside, it was her, Mela ... she looked like a complete idiot.

When she saw me she kinda gasped and entered quickly, she sat in front of me and picked her hands apologizing to me for being late.

" don't worry about it " i smiled instead of slapping her hard across the face.

She showed me the homework that gave her. I checked it out to be surprised they were correct most of them. If she cheated she really would be stupid. I showed her this one mistake and explained it to her.

I started writing some math problems for her to solve. She must have studied well because her answers were correct. I started a new lesson when I was sure that she understood.

Time flew and we were studying like for five hours, taking breaks from then and then. This time she was a fast learner for some reason.

We ordered lunch, she wanted to have a large burger and a coke like myself, I was surprised finally a normal girl not a " a plate of salad though I'm hungry af " kinda girl.

I wanted to know al lot  about her, all the girls that I've dealt with in my life was kinda the same. Even their sense of fashion. " I don't wear but Gucci~ what do u mean you don't wear brand! I can never get outta house wearing none brand clothes on~ " 🙄 I started imagining them in my head. Ugh.

" Mela, what do you want to study after you finish school? " a glow of love appeared in her eyes I never saw before as a smile appeared as well. She opened her notebook and there I saw a beautifully drawn elephant so detailed like a real photograph. I was amazed.

" wow~ " I was even surprised from myself I was really complementing someone honestly not faking it " You want to be an artist I see "

She nodded happily with close eye smile, who knew this dumb girl could do so much. I didn't notice but I've been staring at her passionate eyes for like 20 seconds.

She was staring at me with wide eyes and a confused look. I blinked twice in realization.

" and .... do you mind if I saw your other drawings "

She smiled once again as she grabbed her phone and gave it to me. I starting sliding through the photos looking at her drawings, they were very professional. And beautiful.

And then a photo of her came up.

Was probably taken by her friend I kept looking at it for some reason. I don't think this girl is faking anything I don't know why I said that. I gave her back her phone.

When she came to turn it off she saw her picture and knew that I saw it. Ah blushed as her eyes widened. I purposely did this to see her shy face. I WANTED to see her shy and blushing, for some reason ...

She put her phone inside as she continued drinking her coke as if nothing happened.

She then wrote in her notebook :

" what about you? What is your dream? "

I read it thinking deeply ... my dream? ...

I never thought about that before all I did all my life was kill people

" I never thought about it before ... I don't know ... " I've never felt speechless before. Mela looked at me surprised more like surprised and sorry.

I took a bite from my burger. Looking outside the window. I felt her eyes looking at my face.
I stayed like this for like five minutes. Deep in thought. Mela very slowly grabbed her notebook to continue solving math problems.

I never thought if it before, what would I be in the end of all this? I'll work as a business man in one off the companies and work multiple jobs like I do now. In the bar, in the shoe shop.

But what did I want to be when I was a kid?

I felt a tap in my hand cutting my thoughts. I looked at Mela. She was smiling warmly at me showing me her notebook. She wrote :

" as a thank you ...
                      Mela Mour "

It was a drawing ... of ME ...

' Tonight the " music seems so loud ... I wish that we could loose this crowd ... maybe it's better this way...' 
(Background song)...

She actually drew me! In this short time!

" wow! Mela! That's ... awesome! Thank you so much " she smiled taking the paper out from the notebook and handed it to me. I took it looking at it again. I love it ...

" you're gifted Mela " I gave her a closed eye smile. she smiled back at me warmly. As she completed solving her math problems that gave to her.

I kept looking at her, at her eyes her lips her small nose her nick her nails her hair her features. We stayed there for about an hour.

It was 3 o'clock " are you tired? " I asked " it's been 6 hours " she smiled at me and wrote
" I was going to ask you the same "

" I'm actually having a nice time here with you"
Sh blushed and looked at her lap. I watched her " I want to stay " I said firmly.

" she looked at me as her head faced the ground before nodding.

We finished three lessons I decided to mix math problems from all the three lessons.
As I wrote I said:

" have you ever been in love Mela? "

She stood still before nodding ...

I felt as if I touched a nerve, she looked sad. I watched her as she didn't notice. Why did I ask that. She solved the problems and handed the paper to me to check her answers.

She stood up all of a sudden, I put down the paper and looked at her. She pointed to the bathroom and left.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

95.2K 2.5K 20
Do you love yourself? Your looks, traits and characteristics? It's because of them that you must deal with your current situation. They've made you s...
37.5K 990 92
I don't own killing stalking in any way, all rights belong to Koogi. This is my first Killing Stalking fanfic, Yoonbum, Sangwoo, Yang (and other char...
OBSESSED Oleh Venzane

Fiksi Penggemar

10.9K 268 24
22 year old Yoonbum finds this tall blonde male that he slowly obsesses over. He wants him to be his lover. 21 year old Sangwoo, Secretly a psychopa...
424K 17.2K 42
❝𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚.❞ ╰┈➤ IN WHICH a homicid...