Before it even begun

By GMWrightwell

Ariella Vasquez used to be one of the popular girls. Her smile could light up a room and she had her whole li... More

You don't know me
the diffrence between love and hate
"Don't touch my hoodie!"
What secret?
"That boy is mine"
Rise from the ashes
It is decidingly so.
Drowning
Cast!
I dare you
I hate dresses
Like a queen
I am a Luna
We are equals
Happy birthday
I am more then some girl
Suprise!
I wish I was wrong
We are all mad here
Ideas?
double trouble
Somewhere
No diffrence
Take a deep breath
Not again
Case closed
Miss you
Finale
Book 2 is out!

your hair looks like a birds nest

313 9 1
By GMWrightwell

It's been almost a week since it happened. The only time I have gotten out of bed was to use the bathroom.

I sleep all day and cry all night. I'm not sure how I still can, i havent had any water for awhile. Plates of food are by my door. Lena keeps trying to get me up. So had Aubrie and Na-

Dont say his name. That's my new rule. Dont say his name. It's currently 10 am. A maid left my food by the door. I sigh. I'm not sure if I have the strength to get up anyway. I close my eyes. Sleep helps. Its quiet. Peaceful.

I start to doze of when something hits my door. I just sigh again.

"Kidnap me I dont care."

"Its reeks of depression in here."

My eyes pop open. I sit up and look at Alex. I regret it because a wave of dizziness washes over me.

"Take it easy. I heard you havent eaten or had anything to drink. And you clearly havent had a shower."

He holds his nose. Aubrie step in the room carrying 3 bags of McDonald's.

"I remember your favorite comfort food is McDonald's fries. I got you 2 large orders and a large sprite."

I attempt a smile but I fail miserably. She hands me a bag and I realize just how weak my body is. She puts the sprite on my nightstand and hands a bag to Alex. I open my bag and it smells delicious. Salty and greasy fries.

I take one out and take a bite. My mind says no and I try not to gag. I close the bag and stare blankly at the bed sheet.

"Why arent you eating? We know you love those."

"I'm not hungry."

"Well you have to because I Hear Nsthan coming right now and you have to show him you are fine."

Its true I hear his foot steps coming towards my door. I quickly open my bag and stick 3 fries in my mouth. He walks in as I'm about to swallow I see his face and I feel my stomach heave I run off the bed and into the bathroom. I throw up heave. Emptying the non existent contents of my stomach. I flush the toilet and I situp, leaning against the stone counter. The door opens and I see Alex. Behind him i see Aubrie, and behind her i see him. My eyes fill with tears and i look down, closing my eyes.

I hear the tears landing on the floor beneath me. My stomach twist in knots. Threatening to make me throw up again. There is one person who could make me feel better.

"James, I need you."

All of a sudden Alex and Aubrie are shoved in the bathroom by an invisible force and the door slammed in front of Nathan. My brother materializes in front of me. Alex and Aubrie gasp. He kneels in front of me.

"Ari, come here."

I launch myself at him hugging him. He runs my back and he holds me. It's almost like he is real. I wish he was. Eventually I stop crying and my breathing slows down. I lean back from him.

"Ari, your hair looks like a birds nest."

Alex tries to hold in his laugh but it slips out.

"Thanks big bro your so kind."

"I know right. Ari, I wish I could stay longer but we are fighting evil up there. I have a few minites to spare though."

I nod at him.

"He really hurt me James. It hurts so bad."

He looks in my eyes. "And? We all know that boys are stupid."

"You just called yourself stupid."

"You already knew that though."

I laugh. It feels good to laugh.

"If it makes you feel better hes out there on the verge of tears. What a wuss. He was a playboy just like me, when I was upset I used women. I regret it, I should have just talked to you instead."

"You should have, but maybe one day you can appologize?"

He nods, "One day. Unfortunately he is your mate and I know you love him. I know for a fact he loves you. So I want you to stop moping around and be a freaking queen! You keep forgetting your the queen of werewolves! So take a shower and brush your hair. Dress like a queen and show the world how amazing you are. Okay?"

I sniff but I nod my head.

"I love you James."

"I love you too Ari." He turns to look at Alex and Aubrie.

"Take care of her, you forgot the mint choclate chip ice cream. That's how I always made her happy. Also, yes she is your queen and Luna, she might seem weak right now but she is stronger then you know."

They nod there head. "Okay I'm going to leave now. Will you be okay Ari?"

I nod. "Love you, your the best!"

He laughs. "Love you too and I know."

He hugs me and then hes gone.

Aubrie opens the door and I see Nathan. With his head in his hands. I stand up using the counter. My legs shake. I walk out of the bathroom my legs shake more so I walk more carefully towards him. He looks up. His eyes were rimmed red and glassy with unshead tears.

"I'm so sorry. I hate that I did this to you. I understand if you hate me."

A tear falls down his cheeck. I wipe it away with his thumb. Tears are running down my face again. I tilt his head up. I look at him in the eyes.

"In case you didnt know, actually you must not. You are mine. No one else can touch you. Especially not the blonde man stealing bimbo. I love you. Sometimes I hate that I do but you always give me reasons to love me. So let me say it again. You are mine and I am yours. I only want you."

I wipe away another tear and lean down, my lips brush his gently before kissing him again. He pulled me closer to him. He held me in his arms. I heard my door close. I hold Nathan for dear life.

I forgive him.

That dosent mean that he is out of the dog house.

Nathan's POV

Her words touched me in ways no one ever has. The honesty in her eyes. The look of love. I'm such a douche. When I first walked in here what I saw shattered my heart even more. Her hair is all greasy and knotted. She had bags under her red rimmed glassy eyes. When she saw me she ran to the bathroom and threw up.

I'm so mad at myself. I heard the toilet flush and her hiccup. Alex and Aubrie opened the door and I saw her knees up. Her elbows on her knees. One arm above her head gripping her head and her other hand covering her mouth. Tears fell down her cheek. I almost broke down right there. Her mental block broke and I could feel all her pain. All of a sudden I heard her whisper 'James I need you.'

Alex and Aubrie were pushed inside the door and I saw a boy around my age with the same eyes as Ari. That's James, her brother. He flipped me off and slammed the door on my face.

I sat on the bed with my head in my hands. My wolf is angry with me. My mind keeps going back to that night. She slapped me. Hurt and anger shown in her eyes. They were her wolf's blue.

I felt her thumb wipe away a tear on my face and said those words. The words that made me want her to be my wife.

Shes still holding me. Shes gotten alot skinnier. I tried to get her to eat. Every night I would wake up to her sobbing. Now she is crying, but shes crying in my arms which is so much better then listening to her cry alone.

I listen to her body start to calm down. I feel her pull away to look at me.

"I need to take a shower and eat my fries."

She gets off me and she sips her sprite.

"Can I take a shower with you?"

She smirks at me.

"Just because I forgave you dosent mean your out of the dog house."

I watch the bathroom door close. I hear the water turn on and the Alexa in the bathroom up to wear she can hear it in the shower. She plays, "white flag" by Dido. I can hear her singing in the shower. I walk downstairs. I know how to get her trust back.

***A/N***

2 updates in one day! Can I make it 3? If you enjoy reading this remember to vote. Also! Dont forget to coment!!

(If you want to listen to white flag I have it at the top. 🙂)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...
830K 27.2K 37
[Rejection Series Book 1] "Why would I want to be your mate, you're nothing more then a stipd bïtch who got her parents killed!" That was the day my...
577K 21.8K 71
»beginning is rough and quite awful but it gets better as you go along« »book one in the series« When she gets stolen from her wedding, Emerald Vale...
10.7K 341 32
"Nerd" "Fat" "Worthless" "Loner" "Ugly" "pathetic" These were just some of the things Maze Skylar Grey heard her fellow classmates say about her mos...