Mayor's Dutiful Wife ✓

By Elizabethjaybooks

To some, Marriage is a word. To others, A sentence. 「❀」 YOU CAN READ THE FULL AND EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOO... More

Aesthetics
Must Read!
1. I am fine, I don't need a doctor
2. "You changed the decor?"
3. "May I ask to w-whom a-am I married to?"
4. "It is Mr. Harding or Mayor for you, Ms. Clarke"
5. Fuck my life!
6. "Should have known that you were damaged goods"
Announcement

Disclaimer

69.4K 775 95
By Elizabethjaybooks

••Attention•• 🚧

I want to make one thing clear. If you are looking for a lovey-dovey romance then this isn't for you. It's a Dark Romance. The male lead will f*ck with your mind. I repeat do not expect vanilla romance. If you can't handle it then I suggest do not read this book and please don't leave hate comments because they will be deleted! Thank you!

_______________________________________

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2020 by Jane Doe Writings

All rights reserved. No parts of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the written permission of a copyright owner.

____________________________________
🚧Trigger Warning!🚧

The following book contains imagery that some readers may find distressing.

Physical violence, Sexual violence, Abuse (including emotional abuse), Slurs, suicide, and self-harm.
Read at your own risk.
____________________________________
Credits

I do not claim any right over any of the images used in this book. All rights reserved to the respective copyright owners.
____________________________________
Author's Note

Thank you for choosing my story.

Please, do comment and vote. I would love to read your thoughts and reviews.
____________________________________
Important!

I am an amateur writer who has a long way to go. Don't expect my books to be filled with big words and magnificent grammar. English is not my first language and I would love to hear some pointers from native speakers.

If you can put up with novice writing please give my book a chance. I would love to hear from you guys. xoxo

____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 113K 54
"You see him as an heir of your empire and not as a family member. All you care about is the inheritance and not the child. If all you want is an hei...
138K 3.7K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...
31.1K 1.5K 20
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡........ 𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘡𝘩𝘢𝘯, 𝘢 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘺𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘨 �...