JJBA Chibi villains x reader...

De Christall77

What happens when your normal boring life changes for the better?.... Or worse? When a bunch of little devils... Mais

★,。・:*:・゚'☆Meeting tiny bad guys★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆A "Great" start★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Went better than expected★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hanging out★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Two more means more fun. Right?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆First Workday★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎃 Halloween Special🎃★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Ill?'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆A blessing in disguise'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆New Home'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎅 Christmas Special🎄'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hair care and questions★,。・:*:・゚'☆
Dio x JealousReader
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Intruder'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Comfort'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Reunited'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆STANDO POWA'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆What are the chances?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Small Company'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

★,。・:*:・゚'☆Soft Blossom★,。・:*:・゚'☆

4.2K 138 112
De Christall77

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(n/n): nickname

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(F/n): friend name

You wake up early this morning albeit still tired from watching the chibis play the video game almost the entire night. (F/n) left the apartment and went home earlier yesterday, to get some good sleep for today's work.
Throwing the covers away you get up and head to the bathroom for your morning routine, meeting Kira on the way.

Kira: "I thought I had to wake you for your job, because you always seem to stay in bed longer. But you're already awake."

You: "Well I didn't want someone to wake me up by practically almost giving me a heart attack, thank you."

Kira: "Fair enough. I'll see you in the kitchen."

Nodding to him you go into your bathroom and start readying yourself for the day. You put on some comfortable clothes, that would also look decent enough for a good first impression on your first work day and get into the kitchen finding the chibis already seated on the table. You let out a quiet yawn and mutter a small morning to everyone trying to rub the sleep from your eyes.

Pucci: "You look like you haven't slept in enough (Y/n). Do you need help with the breakfast?"

You: "That would be really nice Pucci, does anyone want anything specific?"

Dio: "Some blood."

You: "... No one seems to have any wishes I see. Let's just settle with some toast and juice."

Diego: "Then I would like orange juice!"

Doppio: "Me too."

You: "Alright comin' up."

Dio: "You ignore me but not them? I'm offended, if I was my original size I would've already taken care of you."

You: "Don't take it personal but I think the majority of the fandom thinks Diego is the nicer, better Dio."

Diego: "Really? Hah!!"

Dio: "That's impossible!"

Diavolo: "I'm not surprised. Anyone would prefer one of us over that clown."

Pucci: "Even if that would be the case I'll still support my dear friend no matter what."

Dio: "I know I can always count on you Pucci. Make notes, all of you! That's how you get a friend!"

Kira: "Friends are a bit overrated in my opinion."

Diavolo: "Agreed."

Valentine: "By the way (Y/n), is the breakfast ready?"

Humming you get out a plate out of one of the drawers, the toaster pushing the two slices out just in time. You grab the toasts and put them on the plate while Pucci pours the orange juice in tiny cups for his fellow villains with the help of his Stand Whitesnake. The juice was contained in those small cardboard boxes so there's no problem for him lifting it up. Once you got your own slices of toast you take a seat on the chair and enjoy breakfast together. They all seem to like the simple meal as they munch in silence some closing their eyes in content. Santana takes a quick glance over to his masters who have already started eating and sniffs at the slice for a little before also taking a bite. After swallowing the first bite he starts taking more bites out of it eagerly, his cheeks puffing out. Wamuu looks over and pats Santana on the back saying.

Wamuu: "Don't take so much into your mouth at the same time, you might choke."

Santana grunts and starts eating slower. After he finished his first peace of toast he looks up at you, taps on the plate in front of him and rubs his tummy as if saying he liked it.

Santana: "..Toast."

You: "Yes Santana, that's a slice of toast. You get better with talking as time goes!"

Kars: "So when will you head out to work human?"

You: "Pretty soon. I'm just waiting 'till (F/n) comes back. And don't think I'll let you guys stay here while I'm gone."

Esidisi: "What, you still don't trust us?~"

You: "No."

Diego: "That was cold."

Wamuu: "There's someone standing in front of your door. Must be your friend."

Right on cue the sound of the doorbell bounces off the walls of your apartment, the chibis watching you standing up until you're out of sight. With toast still in hand you walk to the door and open it.

(F/n): Mornin' sunshine! Ready for your first work day?"

You: "Definitely! I've been waiting for this day my whole life!"

(F/n): "Wait really?"

You: "You know I was sarcastic."

(F/n): "Right, right."

Your friend chuckles a little and follows you inside to the kitchen where some of the little guys still munch on some toast, Doppio sipping the orange juice eagerly. You finish your toast and say.

You: "Alright. You guys will come with me, that way I don't have to worry about anything being destroyed or gone while I'm working. But you will stay IN my bag, no questions asked! I'll check up on you whenever I can."

(F/n): "You almost sounded like my mother there, jeez (n/n)."

Diego: "Seriously?! And I was so looking forward going out."

Valentine: "I'll be the one in charge then while they're working. After all, who else would be better suited than me."

Dio: "Me of course!"

Kars: "Shut up Vampire."

You: "No more talking now, get into the bag guys."

You pull out your (f/c) bag and place it on the table for the chibis to climb in. They hesitate for a second before each make their way in there. Grabbing all the necessary things you thought you needed you placed it inside as well, careful to not hit anyone of them on the head. (F/n) told you that the cafe you'll be working in opens at 8 just like theirs so you both can walk over there together. Putting on your shoes and face mask of course, the both of you get out of your humble apartment room and lock the door behind you.

(F/n): "Are you sure that you want to take them with you? You don't want people to suddenly have a chibi on their plate for breakfast right?"

(F/n) says jokingly, laughing in the process but actually thinking about it if it would happen, by the mentioning of this Doppio's voice comes out scared and muffled from your bag while trying to poke his head out.

Doppio: "I-I don't wanna be breakfast! W-Why would anyone eat us..?!"

Diavolo: "We're not gonna die Doppio, now get back before you make anyone notice us!"

Diavolo pulls Doppio back down to him, annoyance clearly written over his face for the other chibis to see. Dio just rolls his eyes at the two, muttering "idiots" under his breath before he gets into a comfortable laying down position. You make a small hushing sound for them to be quiet, seeing your landlady Miss Margaret just coming out of one of the apartment rooms with her cleaning supplies in tow. Probably cleaning up all the free rooms again like at least once every week. She notices the both of you and greets you in her tired lightly gruff morning voice, straightening her dark purple blouse.

Margaret: "Good Morning (Y/n). Going out with your friend, yes? You've been going out a bit more often lately."

You: "Morning Miss Margaret. Well it's just that I got a new part time job at a nearby cafe. So I'll be leaving more often, just to let you know."

Margaret: "It's great you found a place to work in, I won't hold you off then, have a nice day there."

You: "Thank you Miss!"

Your friend was a bit surprised, normally the landlady was much more harsh sounding and didn't seem kind at all. (F/n) has only seen her a few times when she/he was over, so seeing her actually not this tense was something else. While walking down the various streets you two kept talking about what comes to mind enjoying the time being. Eventually the two of you reached the cafe your friend works in.

You: "Guess that's where I have to keep going alone."

(F/n): "Yup. Have fun! And come back to see me if you're finished early!"

Smiling you wave goodbye to your friend and watch her/him walk across the street to their destination. You keep heading down a few more streets before your (e/c) spot a cafe, the big purple letters spelling out "Soft Blossom" over a double glass door. Suddenly you begin to feel nervous again. You tend to get a little anxious around people you don't know, and if you have to approach them in a maid uniform from now on... Oh boy. It has been quite some time since you had to do some real social interactions since all of the pandemic stuff happened. A whisper from your bag makes you look down seeing Valentine and Pucci peaking out.

Valentine: "Well, what are you waiting for? This is it right?"

You: "Y-Yeah, I'm just nervous. Oof, welp. Here goes nothing."

Pucci: "That's normal. Everyone would feel nervous in a new environment, who knows maybe the people you get to know aren't as bad as you think. We wish you luck."

Nodding you let out a deep sigh you didn't know you were holding in and start heading for the doors trying so hard to calm the loud pumping of your heart. It looks like you're not the only one who's nervous of entering the building. There's a guy standing in front of the doors, he must've been standing there for quite some time running his tanned hand through his short black messy hair. He seemed to be around your age. Mustering up your courage you ask him, trying to keep your voice steady.

You: "E-Excuse me, is the cafe open?"

??: "Huh? Oh, yeah I guess so. The lights are on but I didn't really try to get in there. It's my first day here."

You: "I see."

You don't really know what to say after that so you just kept silent for a solid minute, looking through the doors to see if anyone else is in there. All the while you notice the boy in your peripheral vision sneaking a few glances in your direction, it doesn't help your nervousness at all when his blue eyes meet your (e/c) ones for a brief second. He was about to say something when the doors suddenly open and a woman with short ruby red hair greets the both of you with a friendly smile.

Meg: "Good morning you two! Welcome to your new working place. I'm Megan Timms but you can call me Meg, I'm the owner of this maid cafe as one of you already knows. Now please follow me I'll show you around for a bit before you can start."

Her hazel eyes look between the two of you as she nods and leads the way inside. The cafe actually looks much bigger inside once you step in, you admire the beautiful furniture and decorations, but what catches your attention the most is the cherry blossom tree in the middle of the cafe, its branches touching the ceiling. It looks so real but once you get closer you notice it's made of some kind of material which makes it look like an actual tree. Your manager explains all the things necessary for the two of you to know all the while pointing out the things.

Meg: "This is where you'll be working most of the day as you know, serving the customers and so on. That over there is one of our artificial cherry blossom trees, of course a real one would be much nicer but we would have to remove petals everyday and it could drop into the goods. Alrighty, moving on."

The three of you walk over to the left corner of the cafe where what you assume, the bar of the cafe is. Again you're quite in awe by the atmosphere of this part of the building, you actually can't wait seeing and finding out more.

Meg: "Over to your right you see our bar, on the opposite side is our kitchen. The food and drinks will be handed over to you from this window. There's also a door straight ahead of you which leads to the break room."

Megan gestures over to the bar while heading over to the break room, the two of you following her close behind. This part of the cafe has a lot more flower decorations than the rest of the building you walked around in yet. Petals with all sorts of colors frame the ceiling and around another cherry blossom tree which is standing beside the counter, a painting of the sky, at least you think it is, adorning the wall behind the bar. Opening the door your manager steps aside to let you and the boy in first before getting inside as well.

Meg: "Here's the break room where you'll spend the rest of the time in if you're not working. Of course you're allowed to go outside to get fresh air. I see that some of our workers are here as well! You can all introduce yourselves to each other. I have to go to my office. The others will show you the rest of the things you'll need to see and if you have any questions you're free to ask anyone!"

The red headed woman nods at everyone before she makes her way out leaving the two of you with the other three workers. Both you and the guy you met this morning stand there in the middle of the room, while you practically radiate with awkwardness and hold your bag closer to yourself your fellow nooby on the other hand seems to be more laid back. But secretly wishing he wouldn't be here. Then the brown haired male who's sitting in one of the chairs decides to break the tension and introduce himself first in a calm manner, the french accent clearly evident.

Jules: "It's nice to meet you. I'm Jules Silvestre."

He gestures over to the girl with green long hair sitting across from him who's staring back at you rather tiredly, one hand holding a coffe mug while the other puts a few strands of hair behind her ear. She was dressed much more formal than the rest of the bunch. Then Jules continues.

Jules: "And this is Osane Tanoue, we both are the cooks in this cafe. I'll be looking forward to work with you."

Osane: "Hello.."

Jules: "This over there is Tyler, don't worry about it if he's a little bit harsh on you, he means well."

Looking over at the teen who's been listening to his songs sitting in the corner of the room you wave at him, he just nods back before he puts his headphones back on fully covering his one free ear again. His grey eyes now closed as he bops his head to the tunes. The door behind you gets opened wide suddenly and a blonde girl rushes in, trying to catch her breath while talking.

??: "Ah...Sorry I huff... I overslept so I ran..huff to make it in time."

Jules: "That's fine you still have 15 minutes before we start working."

??: "What..? But my- oh man! My watch got stuck again! Now I rushed over here for nothing... I feel like that was enough sport for today. I need a coffee... Hey, who are you guys?"

This time the boy next to you starts talking first.

Ian: "I'm Ian Horne, I'm a trainee for a short amount of time. Nice to meet you I guess."

You: "My name's (Y/n), I'm gonna be a maid, working for part time. I look forward working with you...uh?"

Emily: "It's Emily! Oh my gosh I get to work with another new partner, we are going to be like, the best server duo ever!"

She throws her hands up before clapping them together excitement shining in her bright blue eyes. Emily reminds you a little of (F/n), but is much more hyper than them. You have a feeling that this won't be so bad after all. You kept talking with your now co-workers for the next ten minutes learning a bit more about each other before Emily guides you to the closet where the maid uniforms should be, turns around and smiles brightly at you.

Emily: "We're here! Don't worry, the dresses/suits are not that revealing than you think! Choose the one you like the most."

You: 'Well I'm gonna be in for a treat aren't I?'

A/N: Well. Hello there :D. I finally finished this one ☆ ~('▽^人) I swear the chapters get longer the more I write. Less chibi action but I guarantee you the next chapter will have some more! (*°▽°*) But anyway I hope you guys still like it! Oh and also I wanted to thank you all for reading and supporting this story, I didn't think for it to be this good on the trending list this soon (シ_ _)シ, but even if it wouldn't be where it is now and only one person would like it, then it would still have been worth it :).

Here's also the sketch of Doppio and Santana as promised on the last chapter :3

And a meme as bonus!

Stay safe and healthy people! And remember your own therapy (>ω^) (*cough* I definately need one *cough*)

See ya! 💖

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

49.5K 1.8K 27
Kichou Nohime had never been a big part of Jotaro Kujo's life yet she would always be that only person which Jotaro cares to greet "Good Morning". Ye...
773 12 9
In this AU story, things take a turn for the bizarre when Jonathan "JoJo" Joestar is accidentally turned into a vampire by Dio Brando! How will JoJ...
20.2K 674 28
(Alternate Modern Universe) The PillarMen Mansion, home to Santana, Kars, Esidisi, and Wamuu. They are rich for selling music but with their daily l...
863 30 8
~°•°•°• Requests Page Open! •°•°•°~ Jojo's Bizarre Adventure One Shots. Scenarios or situations with the characters! Half the stories are characters...