Destiny 2 Lightfall: Fallen D...

By OreZhc3

After The Witness and its Pyramid Ships enter a Portal inside of The Traveler, A Guardian and his fireteam fo... More

Chapter One: From Rise to Lightfall
Noble 6 / Fireteam Jester's Bio
Chapter Two: We're Not in Kansas Anymore
Chapter Three: A Hunter's Draw
Chapter Four: A Warlock's Journey
Chapter Five: A Titan's Resistance
Chapter Six: Speak of The Devil
Chapter Eight: Almost At Reach
Chapter Nine: The Truth
Chapter Ten: The Unexpected Visitors
Chapter Eleven: Battle of Red Cliffs
Chapter Twelve: A New Frontier
Chapter Thirteen: Made it This Far
Chapter Fourteen: Baptism By Fire [PT.1]
Chapter Fourteen: Baptism By Fire [PT.2]
Chapter Fifteen: Insurrection In Jingzhuo
Chapter Sixteen: Calm Through The Night
Chapter Seventeen: The Han Experience [PT.1]
Chapter Seventeen: The Han Experience [PT.2]
Chapter Eighteen: Casual Check Up
Chapter Nineteen: Little Hawk Down
Chapter Twenty: Said Too Soon...
Chapter Twenty One: To The Capital
Chapter Twenty Two: Old Monarchy
Chapter Twenty Three: Who Are You
Chapter Twenty Four: Behind The Curtains
Chapter Twenty Five: Fortunate Son
Chapter Twenty Six: Same Problem Different Day
Chapter Twenty Seven: Honesty Can Kill
Chapter Twenty Eight: With Haste
Chapter Twenty Nine: Home Perspective
Chapter Thirty: Fallen Innocence
Chapter Thirty Two: Behind The Trail

Chapter Seven: Threat Level

610 5 1
By OreZhc3

On the Pursuit for Liu Bei's head, The Commander of Jing Province Cai Mao also part of the powerful Cai Clan receive reports of unknown man or a Wizard stopping his cavalry from capturing Liu Bei. Learning that the stranger is using some sort of lighting made with his hands he single handed defeated a dozen of his men without trying.
Cai Mao: "who ever that Wizard is he must be dealt with this instant, have 1'000 men on horse to find and kill him, send 2'000 more if you have to."

???: "yes Commander." he watch his generals leave as he stayed quiet for a bit thinking about the gossip and rumors about Cao Cao found a Iron Clad who he uses an unknown power to attack his army but instead of having him executed he had that same stranger treated as a guest.

A soldier from the gate came in the tent and took a knee to report.
???: "Commander, the one who has been defending the road wants to talk to you." he stood up with surprise with his generals spoke to eachother.
Cai Mao: "how many soldiers did he bring?"
???: "he came here alone." he and his generals leave the tent to find the tall Wizard standing there menacingly. upon closer inspection he has a Wolf's sigil on his arm band which looked beautiful but looked important like a status for the individual.
Cai Mao: "i am Commander of Jing Province, are you the one who attack my men?"
?W: "only because they attack me."
Cai Mao: "and why are you here?"
?W: "im not your enemy nor friend, i just want to talk."
Cai Mao: "well... foolish of you coming here alone for that."

He signal his soldiers to surround the Wizard and smugs at his "accomplishment".
Cai Mao: "any last words you cur?" the Wizard sighs and shook his head.
???: "i should've think like a Titan, well here goes nothing."
Cai Mao: "kill him!"

(Cotae's POV)

Surrounded in a circle the Jing Commander order his men to attack and charge at Cotae not knowing he's waiting for the right moment for them to get closer then Nova Warped sending the soldiers flying in all directions and slamming into others.

The commander was taken aback seeing the aftermath of the Wizard surrounded by soldiers now on the floor either injured or scared to advance again.
???: "he's just one man kill him, and who ever takes one step back i will have you executed!" hearing those words Cotae immediately charge at the Commander dodging every blade by blinking.

Seeing the Wizard with a purple aura teleporting, the Commander realized his mistake and tried to escape but it was too late as he was grabbed by the neck and lift him as his men watch in fear.
Cotae: "let me help you understand."

Not letting him get a single word out he electrocute the Commander watching him shake uncontrollably then drop him. when Cotae kneel beside the commander he wasn't responding but twitching each few seconds.
Cotae: "listen up, STOP. following them and pull back who ever you sent to chase them and if i see them again i will come back and fry you more?" the commander still wasn't responding but looked at the Warlock.
Cotae: "I'll take that as a yes." he stood up and glare at the soldiers who step aside to create a path for to Cotae walked out of the camp while they watch but not dare follow.

Meanwhile Zhuge Liang wave his feather Yan beside his wife, Liu Bei, and, Zhang Fei waiting near a boat on a river.
Liu Bei: "did our new friend leave us?"
Zhang Fei: "he said he'll come back."
Yueying: "i see something from a distance... it is approaching fast." she pointed at a cloud of dust but saw Cotae riding on something fast.

When he stop near them they manage to see what he rode on a metal horse that is floating from the ground without legs.
Liu Bei: "Young Wolf where did you go?"
Cotae: "i talked to the Commander in charge, they won't chase you anymore more."
Liu Bei: "you spoke to Cai Mao?"
Cotae: "sort of, just don't worry about."
Zhuge Liang: "did you kill him?"
Cotae: "no?"
Zhuge Liang: "are you sure Young Wolf?"
Cotae: "yes?"

Liu Bei and Zhuge Liang looked eachother but didn't ask further more knowing that there was no patrol coming for them.
Cotae: "where are you guys heading?"
Zhuge Liang: "we are waiting for Guan Yu and Liu Qi to cross the river to the Southland and form an Alliance with the Sun Clan to resist Cao Cao's impending invasion."
Cotae: "since my Hunter friend is there can i come with you?" they look at eachother and nodded.
Liu Bei: "you proven yourself that you are a Savior, we will allow you to accompany us to the Southland."

The Warlock dismount from his contraption and took off his helmet and took a huge breath.
Cotae: "it's what Guardians do."
Yueying: "what is this contraption?" they look at Yueying inspecting the Sparrow he rode in still hovering.
Yueying: "you come here so fast riding this..."
Thatcher: "it's a hover bike or sparrow, it's much faster then the second fastest animal."
Yueying: "this is astonishing... maybe some day I'll be able to make something like this."
Cotae: "you remind me of the Chief mechanic back at the City, i think you and her will be fine friends..."

(Raiden's POV)

After throwing his knife at the door it miss the person who turn out to be a women he use as an hostage. she stood there for a moment as they stare at eachother.
???: "im i interrupting?"
???#2: "i saw what you tried to do you fiend." another women angrily approach Raiden armed with a blade she pulled out.
???: "Wang Yi stop-" He swipes the knife away and threw it at the wall in a hall.
Raiden: "you don't ever pull out a weapon unless you plan on using it immediately now fuck off!"
???#2: "what kind of language-"
Raiden: "im not going to repeat myself, bitch."
???: "I will kill you for sure."
???#2: "please stop Wang Yi, your mistaken him for a threat."
Wang Yi: "but Wenji i heard what he did to the Generals and Cao Pi and took you as a hostage."
Raiden: "are you done yet?"
Wang Yi: "you-"
Cai Wenji: "listen, what Cao Pi did to him that forced him to do what he did, please stop."
She sighs and obeys.
Raiden: "are you both gonna stand there or go?"
Cai Wenji: "but Lord Cao Cao told me to watch you for a short time."
Raiden: "and who asked him to care, go." he slams the door before returning to his Ghost.
Raiden: "can't even be alone."
Dubs head towards it's Guardian speaking about them.
Dubs: "you know they're just worried."

Raiden: "since when they give a damn, they see me with my powers and now they wanna get on their knees, what else is next..."

While his Guardian is going back to what he was doing, Dublin sneaks out and search for the duo until he saw and hovers in front of them as the women Wang Yi got spooked and pull out her blade to confront it.

Dubs: "let me explain."
Wang Yi: "it talks!?"
Cai Wenji: "wait Lord Cao Cao did mention something about you."
Wang Yi: "you know what that thing is?"
Dubs: "im not a thing, im a Ghost... his Ghost."
Wang Yi: "and the shaman are telling me not to trust the spirits." she said it sarcastically.
Dubs: "im just here to apologize about my Guardian."
Cai Wenji: "Guardian?"

Dubs: "Yes the Guardian who kicked you both out, he has... anger issues."
Cai Wenji: "i understand after what he been through."
Dubs: "and you are lucky."
Wang Yi: "lucky?"
Dubs: "it's rare for him to let someone off the hook after what you try to do but next time please don't do that again."
Wang Yi: "and if i do?"
Dubs: "don't push it, i should be heading back to him, see you later..."

After the Ghost heads back the two looked at each other as if they saw something in their dreams before resuming their walk out to Cao Cao who is talking to Xun Yu.
Cao Cao: "Sister Wenji, how is our Guest."
Cai Wenji: "well..."
Wang Yi: "first he takes her hostage and now nearly attempted to kill M'lady."
Cai Wenji: "Wang Yi... The Guardian is paranoid at the moment, i should've announce myself before entering the room."
Cao Cao: "i see... then we'll let him be for now."
Wang Yi: "my lord we cannot let him get away with this, he is a thorn if he stays."
Cao Cao: "that is why we have to leave him alone, his powers will realise my ambitions and i am willing to grant him anything to be in my Service, just leave him alone..."

All the sudden a Pouka Fish enters floating around before it notice Wenji as it approach and circle around her. Wang Yi again pull out her blade just in cast it does something bad.
Instead it looked at Wenji as she held out her palm to look at and hover over her palm.
Wang Yi: "Madam Yan be careful.
Cai Wenji: "it is so harmless." she rubs the belly and it made a sound before going towards Wang Yi.
Cao Cao: "shead your blade Wang Yi."
she does as she was told but is suspicious about the Pouka Fish.
Cao Cao: "it seems you have a new friend... best if that goes to back it's owner."
Cai Wenji: "did you forget, to leave him alone for the moment?"
Cao Cao: "oh, how can i forget that quickly i am not a old man yet."
Cai Wenji: "excuse me." with a bow she left as Wang Yi bows before following Wenji while the Pouka Fish follows her.
Xun Yu: "what else is out there to discover?"
Cao Cao: "we will just have to wait and see..."

________________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 956 21
Logan, a Guardian, a God-slayer, a hero of the Red War, and the avenger of Cayde-6's Murderers He left the Tower and ventured outside of the Solar...
10.9K 200 15
Red legion attack Beacon and Vale taking the Light from our beloved guardians, and lost a member of the team. The Time has passed, now they all went...
1.6K 35 15
From the methane seas of Titan, the Lucent Hive have managed to resurrect the dead body of Oryx, the Taken King. After being guided to Savathûn's Thr...
2.4K 119 15
1102 was a strange Year from Terra, and so was the preceding 4 others. The Doctor woke up from the Sarcophogas from usual, but there was something ab...