Roses (Offender X Female Read...

By Queen-Of-Weird

(WARNING!!!! This book is EXTREMELY unfit for any innocent eyes or ears!! I don't recommend, i am telling you... More

Ch1: Lets Start The Show
Ch2: The Trio Plus One
Ch4: Unexpected Choices
Ch5: Home?
Ch6: Are You Serious??
Ch7: The ᎡᏌᏞᎬᏚ
Ch8: Maybe He's Sweet
Ch9: Brothers Are Neat
Ch10: The Voice

Ch3: The Guest

175 6 4
By Queen-Of-Weird

(Cynical Fairytale by: Egg)

Y/N POV

As I was now in my t-shirt and jeans again, I was heading to the club. It was starting to get dark but was still noon. I eventually arrived at the club and went through the back door.

I saw the girls were dressed and ready to begin their jobs. Kyle was looking at the ceiling then looked at me. He smiled and ran over to me.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked kindly

"Oh uh, ya know the usual." I replied

He looked at me confused and he smile faded a bit.

"Are you okay?" He asked

I nodded happily and he smiled again.

"Alright, but if-"

"Your doors always open." I said sweetly," I know you angel."

He smiled brightly and then was called. He left and I went to my changing room. I sat in the chair in front of the mirror and just relaxed my mind and heart before the show.

I buried my face in my hands and I whined.

'That necklace was everything...'

I put my hands on the sides of my head and tried to relax. I closed my eyes and breathed.

"You're as valuable as this necklace, never forget that! And I know we never had anything so I hope this helps you remember me." Her voice echoed in my head

Tears filled my eyes and I took in a shaky hot breath.

"I love you and I'm sorry I have to go...just please don't give up and be....be what you wanted when you told....you.....wanted to.....be......a singer...." her exact words and pauses stuck in my head

Then the ringing of the monitor rang in my head. The shouting, the banging, the kicking and noises were all just evading my mind like a parasite. Suddenly I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I jumped.

I turned around and it was only tom and carlos. I breathed for a moment and then cleaned my face.

"You two scared me." I complained

"Sorry." Carlos said

"Yeah we came to see if you were ready but then we saw you crying." Tom said concerned," are you alright?"

"Yeah I just....I...." i sighed and crossed my arms," I had a bad day, I just needed a moment to relax."

"Well your up in two hours so take as much time as you need." Carlos said

I gave them both a small smile and I felt a bit better. They stayed with me and cheered me up an I was glad I at least had friends who cared...

Two days later

My landlord really did pawn my mothers necklace. I knew because I saw it in a shop on my way to look for a job. I was home though and I didn't know how to feel.

I protected that necklace for so long and now its just....gone. Its sitting somewhere unsafe and waiting to be put back in the wrong hands. I sighed and looked at the time to remember I don't have a clock.

"I'll just sleep for a bit-"

There was a knock at my door and then footsteps running away. I got up and went to the door. I opened it up and looked around the halls to see no one. I didn't see anything and then looked down.

My eyes widened when I saw money on the floor. I blinked a few times then rubbed my eyes. I looked back at it and it was still there. I walked over it and examined it, still not believing this was here.

I then looked around one more time and still saw no one nearby.

"I'm dreaming right?" I asked myself

I then pinched myself and felt a small bit of pain. I was so confused. I crouched down and poked the money and it was real.

"What?!" I asked out loud

I stood back up and backed away from it. I then kicked it and I accidentally kicked it in my apartment. Now my apartment isn't safe.

I slowly inched to it as I didn't trust it. I kicked it back out the door and then just watched it.

'Wait what am I doing?'

I went to it and crouched. I poked it a few times and then finally picked it up. I got up and went into my apartment, closing the door. I put it down on the table and sat on the couch.

I stared at it and had my hands together and in front of my lips as my elbows were on my knees. I just stared at it.

'Where the HELL did you come from and are you dangerous??'

I then heard laughing outside my door and I got up quick and ran to my door. I opened it and looked outside quickly only to see no body. I closed my door then opened it real quick but still no one.

I got suspicious and closed the door. I turned back to the money and it still sat in the same place. I hummed suspiciously and then realized something.

"I CAN BUY FOOD!!" I cheered," YES! FINALLY I WON'T STARVE!!"

Just as I said that my stomach grumbled and I smiled brightly. I grabbed my backpack and the money and shoved it in. I closed it and rushed out the door and to the elevator.

'Finally I'll have dinner or even just some apples! My luck is starting to turn around!'

I was so excited and once the elevator stopped an opened, my landlord appeared. He looked at me and didn't look pissed off at least.

"Where are you going so happy?" He asked

"Oh uh? I was gonna go buy some food or eat out somewhere." I replied

I tried to move past him but he blocked my way.

"Ya know, these elevators need a little bit of fixin up..." he said evilly

All the joy in my face faded and I frowned.

"Well then you should start fixing..? Heh...heh..." I said hoping he'd let me pass

"No I need a repair man!" He said and then put out his arm," hand it over."

I sighed as I knew he wouldn't let me go until I gave it to him. I took off my backpack in defeat and sneakily kept at least five dollars. I gave him the rest and he smirked.

"Thank you for you kind donation." He sneered and moved out of the way

I walked out in defeat as he chuckled proud. Once I was outside I took out the five dollars and thought about what I should get and how wisely I should use it. I walked down the side walk and was thinking till I heard raspy coughing.

I looked so see a homeless man sitting in a cardboard box with an old tin can. He looked sick and old, probably having a more horrible life than me. I looked at the money then at him then the money then him.

'Food doesn't matter.'

I went to him and he saw me. I saw his tin can only had a few pennies. I put the five dollars in and smiled at him. He gave me a warm smile and thanked me.

"You needed it more than me." I replied softly

I walked off with an upset stomach and I just sighed.

'Ill eat at the club if anyone has food.'

Speaking of the club, I started heading there now...

Jeff POV

"Are you kidding!!" Kage asked

"That landlord is so lucky we're grounded!" Lj growled

"She snuck some money from him but gave it away!" BEN complained

"Just letting you guys know, half of that was my allowance." I mumbled as I contributed more than them cause they're stingy

"Shut up!" BEN complained

"I kept some of mine in case." Kage said

"I just wanted jeff to go broke." Lj shrugged

I growled at lj and he only smirked. He then looked at Y/N who was still walking away and then back at us.

"I think she's heading to the club she preforms at." He said

"Offenders gonna be there." BEN said

"WHAT?!" Me, lj and kage said in unison

"Yeah thats the special place Hes gonna be at today! The Heavens Strip." BEN said

"Wait a minute doesn't that mean offenders-"

We all realized what today really was and we freaked. We started booking it after her to see if we could kidnap her in time to stop her. But who were we kidding, she had an unlucky head start...

Y/N POV

"He's so...scary." Lesley whispered

"I don't wanna preform with him here." Cassy whimpered

The girls were peaking out the curtains on the side out of view and looking at someone I guess.

"Thats the special guest." Kyle said

I looked at him and he was looking at the ceiling as we were all already dressed for our performances.

"He said he was gonna buy one of you girls and I told him no but he still insisted. I let him come by as a special guest though as he said he'd pay the club handsomely." He explained," and its enough for all of you to leave happily and me to shut down and get a good job."

"Awe, kyle!" We said sweetly

This man was an angel, I would love to meet his mother. Anyways alex came by and said it was time for the first show of the night.

I didn't know what this special guest looked like by by how hesitant the girls are being, he must be terrifying. Tom and carlos hung out with me as we waited till I was on.

"Have you guys seen this special guest?" I asked

They looked at each other and seemed worried.

"Yeah we have." Carlos said

"And we don't want you going out to the tables tonight." Tom said

"He's that bad, huh?" I asked

They nodded and I hummed. We then continued talking till the back door bursted open. We looked that way and saw the nice killers I met. They saw me and just froze.

"Whoa!" Lj said shocked

"Hey! Only performers and staff backstage-"

"Its okay, they're with me." I said

Carlos passed me a coat but was confused.

"Them?" Tom asked

I nodded and put on the coat. I went to the killers and lead them to my changing room. I closed the door once we were in and then I gave them a salty look.

"Are you guys stalking me now?" I asked

"No we're not-"

"No no no! I kinda wanna stalk you now." Lj said intrigued

"No! Stop it!" Jeff growled then chilled," we came here to tell you not to go on stage! The special guest can not see you or even hear your name!"

I got confused and crossed my arms.

"Everyones being so cautious and concerned with this special guest and I haven't even seen him yet!" I said," whats so bad about him?"

"You don't understand! He's a-"

"Y/N your on in five." Tom said

"Hold up, maybe I won't preform tonight." I said

Their faces lit up with joy till the door opened. I turned to it and tom looked confused.

"Okay first, good! Second, why?" He asked

"Too many people are worried, I don't wanna continue that by going on stage." I replied

"Alright I'll go tell kyle then!" Tom said

He rushed off and I turned back to the boys.

"I guess I'll trust that you guys are concerned but whats so bad about him?" I asked

"Glad you asked." Kage said

"He's-"

"Y/N are you okay?! Tom said you weren't gonna preform and I thought you got hurt!" Kyle said rushing in.

I turned around again and he saw I was fine. He breathed relieved and then relaxed.

"Whats wrong?" He asked

"A lot of people are telling me I shouldn't preform tonight cause the special guest is bad." I said," So Im trusting their concern and will, for once, listen."

He seemed happy about my decision as well and nodded.

"Good, cause if he did want to try buying one of you I would've made sure he didn't." He said," especially you."

I smiled at him and felt loved.

"Thanks kyle." I said softly

He smiled at me and then left. I then realized I was too happy and that's illegal.

"Somethings not right, I'm too happy!" I said paranoid," Nothing ever goes good when I'm-"

"Thats the end of the show hope everyone had a blast seeing our-"

"HEY!" A kind of new york voice barked," Where's Shackle Kitten?"

I went out and peaked through the curtain.

"She isn't available tonight-"

"I came here specifically for her." The voice said

I looked at where the voice was coming from and my breath hitched when I saw him. He definitely looked like a rapist but he was definitely not human. The crowd started complaining too about me not coming out.

I usually got on stage every night so they were probably upset that I wasn't today. Alex tried to calm the crowd and they eventually shut up.

"Well I can see if the boss can get her but I can't promise anything." Alex said

"Well you aren't getting paid until she plays." He said

I backed away from the curtain and turned around. The killers gave me a warning look like if they already knew what I was gonna do. I turned my head and saw kyle talking to alex.

'They've worked too hard to get us where we were.'

I walked to the main curtain and started to take off my coat. A cold hand grabbed my upper arm and I looked and saw tom.

"I know that look kitty." He said," and I hate to say it but...good luck."

He let me go and gave me a microphone. I took it and nodded.

'Its enough money to get everyone out of here so I'm gonna do it.'

I turned on the microphone and tapped on it a little. I heard everyone murmuring confused and I giggled seductively as tom took my coat.

"Did you all really think I wasn't showin up tonight~!" I cooed," oh, you all should know me better than that~!"

They all started cheering and whistling as the light came on and the curtains opened. I purred into the mic and slowly walked out on the stage.

"I'm here for you boys every night, why would I leave you all on this one~!" I purred

They all cheered louder and started yelling my name. I gave them a smirk and turned my head back, tossing the microphone to tom an he caught it. Then a blur.

Just numbness and a blurry vision. But in the middle of the show I felt something tap my skin. I looked and saw a rose on the ground near my feet.

'A rose? From who?'

I picked it up and heard one whistle that stood out. I looked and saw the special guest. He was smirking at me and had a rose in his hands just twiddling in his fingers.

My heart for some reason raced as he seemed to have scared me. I put the rose in my mouth either way and continued with a blur in my sight...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
342K 20K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
496K 17.8K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...