The Forever Now

Jimochi_writes tarafından

when you meet your highschool bully who is a millionaire and he now falls in love with you will you accept hi... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank you
Thank you 2.0

Chapter 3

3.5K 100 47
Jimochi_writes tarafından

"Y/n," I heard him calling my name but I didn't look up. He immediately signalled for the girl to leave and after she left he started walking towards me. I was trying to back up when my back hit the wall I didn't know what to do so I closed my eyes shut so tight that it might pop back open.

I felt something on my nose when I slightly opened my eyes I saw his nose touching mine and his hot breath hit my lips. I've never been this close to anyone and it made me nervous. Suddenly the door opened and a young man entered the room. Mr Kim quickly stepped back and I turned to see who it was and I recognized him "Jimin," I muttered under my breath and he saw me and stood there for a while as if he saw a miracle or something important in his life with love in his eyes.

"Y/n!?" He said as he came towards me completely ignoring Mr Kim "Jimin !!" I said happily as he was my classmate in high school. Though he was the friend of my bully he would never hurt me and always checked up on me when taehyung hurt me. Before I could react he quickly embraced me into a big hug holding me tight as if I would escape if he didn't hold me this tight. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Mr Kim glaring at both of us so we pulled away.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was sitting in the meeting room with my hyungs waiting for the interview to start. We are selecting our personal assistance as we didn't have one and it was too difficult to manage our work by ourselves. For me more than the skills I go for the looks. It's too hard to say this myself but I have a weakness to good-looking girls from high school I couldn't help it it's always been like that. My great looks helped too no girl has ever said no to me even the nicest of them all. I've never been in a relationship since high school as I lost interest in love and now I'm more interested in lust after a specific incident in high school.

Every girl who stepped inside was boring. My hyungs would ask questions related to careers and management skills but I didn't bother I only wanted someone hot. The next girl had come in and I was given her resume to take a look at and then it hit me "Choi Y/n!!!" I muttered under my breath. The one who I liked bullying in high school and eventually fell in love with her. ironic. But when she left for the States I was devastated and never loved anyone after that and I totally changed after her leave.

I couldn't believe it I slowly lifted my head up to see who it was and like damn it was y/n she still had that cute face as she had it in high school but her glasses were missing and she wore light makeup that enhanced her naturally beautiful skin. yes, she's so much more beautiful than before. Her hair was long and her body became, even more, hotter than in high school. I wanted her so bad to be my assistant but since she was a smart girl I wondered if my hyungs would pick her so I casually started looking at my phone not paying attention to her.

I quickly felt a nudge in my right elbow when I found Namjoon Hyung trying to get my attention back on the interview. I made eye contact with her and there my heart went BOOM BOOM she looked, even more, cuter now that I'm looking at her directly. Those beautiful eyes, her tender soft skin and her perfect body, her entire existence made the butterflies in my tummy go wild. A feeling I got after a long time. I think she didn't recognize me so I took this chance and immediately spoke standing up "She's selected," everyone looked at me with shocked expressions.

"Are you sure !? We didn't even start the interview," Seokjin Hyung said I cut him off "I made it clear she is selected and she will start working from tomorrow I want her to be here on time and Hana tells her the other instructions," with that, I left the room. I was so happy that I met her. The one who I am waiting for. I wanted to jump up and shout in excitement but suppressed it as I knew it would be weird to shout in the office so I held it together.

The next day I was excited to work with Y/n I wanted to spoil her and give her lots of love hugs and kisses but it would be super weird if I did it to her suddenly and she might even leave so I controlled my emotions I was waiting for her in my office actually the rules I made for her isn't professional it's actually for my selfishness I wanted to see her as soon as I step into the office, her beautiful face but she hasn't come yet I hopped she would appear on the way to my cabin but she didn't I went in my cabin and I saw an employee running and I assumed she was late I actually don't like people who are late even for a minute.

I called her inside my cabin and I started yelling at her. Then I heard a soft knock on the door and I signalled them to come in. It was Y/n. I signalled her to stand there till I deal with this employee. I took a quick glance at Y/n, she was getting scared at how I was lashing out at the employee so I stopped and called her name. "Y/n !?" But she didn't look up so I told the employee to go out and I started walking towards her, she had fear in her eyes and she was slowly backing up till her back hit the wall and she was trapped.

She closed her eyes I'm surprised she still does this. Back in high school, she used to do the same when I came close to her. I couldn't control it anymore I leaned in close till our noses touched and my hot breath was hitting her tender soft lips she opened her eyes to see me and her expression changed. She is nervous and it's so damn cute. Her doe eyes popping out her lips tightly sealed. I was about to kiss her when I heard the door open and I backed away a step. I saw Jimin entering inside when he looked at Y/n he completely ignored me and turned towards y/n "Bro I'm your soulmate! look at me first," I said to myself as I watched their little reunion.

I was surprised that Y/n recognized jimin and not me ... I guess that's what you get for being bad. They were locked in the embrace for a little too long so I gave them a glare and an awkward cough and they parted. Jimin looked at me and asked "You never told me y/n is your new personal assistant Taehyung," and y/n looked at me wide-eyed. "You know him jimin !?" She asked jimin but still looking at me "Y/n did you forget taehyung like the Kim taehyung we went to the same high school". She was lost in her thought when I glared at Jimin.

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV

Y/N'S POV

Wait a damn minute did he just say Kim taehyung that is Kim taehyung my high school crush and bully! I knew from the day I came he was similar to him. Now my eyes were wide in horror. All I wanted was to get a good job experience I didn't want to get that from my bully. I glared at taehyung as if he would turn into ashes with just my gaze and he was staring at jimin. "Jimin a word with you !?" Taehyung asked as jimin nodded and they both stepped aside.

JIMIN'S POV

I couldn't believe my eyes it was her !! Y/n the girl who I loved the most in the entire universe and I still do. I had a massive crush on her but I also had a fear I might lose Taehyung as he didn't like Y/n and always bullied her so I didn't confess my feelings to her but still, I couldn't control it. She was so small, cute and shy and she is still the same now but more beautiful and elegant. I couldn't control it as I went and embraced her into a big hug I didn't want to leave her just keep her and never lose her again. I heard taehyung coughing and I quickly pulled away.

"You never told me y/n is your new personal assistant taehyung," I asked taehyung as he gave me a glare and y/n looked at us with wide eyes."You know him jimin !?" She asked me still looking at taehyung. "Y/n did you forget taehyung like the Kim taehyung we went to the same high school," I told her she was still in shock when taehyung still glared at me."Jimin a word with you !?" taehyung said and I nodded and walked outside leaving Y/n in a confused state behind. I'm surprised how did she recognize me and not him?

"She didn't recognize me jimin !! I was going to use this to impress her but look at what you did," Taehyung said as he was leaning against the wall. "Impress her !? You hate her bro what are you saying?!" I asked him shocked. "That was before but in the end, I fell for her but she kept ignoring me and one day she disappeared and then I came to know she left for the States I was waiting for her Jimin and there she is the love of my life," he said looking at Y/n with full of love in his eyes. I have never seen this expression from Taehyung. Is he really serious? I had feelings for Y/n but I didn't realize taehyung felt the same towards her.

"But that was a silly crush in high school are you sure you feel the same for her now !?" I asked him again just to know if he was serious. "Feeling never die Jimin," he said looking into my eyes. So he is serious. "But now it's going to be hard for me to get her as she hates me for being her bully all thanks to you," he said annoyed. "Sorry bro ... I never knew. I gotta go see you later," I have him a weak smile and left. I've known taehyung from small and if he lays his eyes on something he won't rest till he gets it. But this time I too won't rest I've been waiting for y/n these long years and I won't give up now.

END OF JIMIN'S POV

Y/N'S POV

So he was Taehyung my ex crush and my bully I should have known sooner I don't want to work with such a toxic person. But it was the past right? He still won't be like the old Taehyung who flirted with every girl and was rude to everyone who was not up to his so-called status. But his looks have become even more irresistible that's for sure. The majority of the staff who work for him are females who look irresistible. No Y/n he will not be the same he would have changed. I was thinking all this when the door opened and he stepped in I looked behind him hoping Jimin would come in. "He has something else to take care of," he said coldly not even looking at me.

I was about to leave when he called me. I hoped he was going to explain everything to me but instead, he gave me an iPad "This is my schedule for today and from tomorrow you have to prepare my schedule and have to stay by my side all the time and no back answering me you have to do everything I say understand!?" He said staring at me. I nodded "Yup Y/n he is as cold as he was still no change," I murmured, "Did you say something !?" He asked I shook my head and walked outside with a pout.

Later I checked his schedule and he has a meeting after 10 minutes "I better remind him" I said to myself as I walked out to his cabin. I knocked on his door twice since I didn't hear any answer I stepped inside only to drop the iPad and cover my eyes. There was a girl on his table half naked and taehyung was shirtless and they were making out aggressively. They both turned to look at me I quickly picked up iPad and went out slamming the door shut. God that was gross I facepalmed myself until the girl came out fixing her dress and giving me a smirk that I clearly don't need.

I assumed Taehyung would have gotten dressed and stepped inside only to see him still shirtless. I tried my best not to stare at him but my eyes wandered around his perfectly built body. "My face is up here," he said making me blush a little and I cleared my throat. " You won't knock before you enter !?" He asked. "I did twice but you were busy with your girlfriend," I said looking down. I heard him chuckle and I looked up at him "Bold of you to assume I have a girlfriend". "Oh you both like each other!?" I asked he didn't answer me "Or are you just making out for fun how you used to!?" I asked then I mentally face palmed myself for what I just asked. "You talk too much," he said as he placed his slim lean finger on my lips shhing me. "Let's go to the meeting," he said as he was about to walk out I pulled his wrist as he turned to look at me. "Mr Kim you are shirtless," I said as I didn't look at him"Many will enjoy the view," he told and gave me a wink.

"It's your wish Mr Kim the meeting is in 5 minutes I'll wait for you outside the meeting room," I said before storming off out. He's still the same flirt nothing has changed in him. I waited for him outside the meeting room. I saw Jimin walking towards me as I waved my hands at him like a cheerful kid. He had a bright smile on his face."Y/n your cuter than how you were in high school," Jimin told me as I felt my cheeks burn a little. "You're not bad yourself," I said earning a cute smile from him.

He actually looked so different from high school he became tall actually he is taller than me and has become more handsome and had a perfect body. We were catching up on many things and we even exchanged numbers "Y/n I'll later introduce you to others they all are fun," he said and entered the meeting room. I was waiting for Taehyung but he still didn't turn back so I went to his room only to see him making out with another girl in the corner. I facepalmed and marched close to him "Listen Mr Kim we are running late so would you please control your horny self down," I blurred out as I was frustrated with him making me as well as everyone wait just for him to have fun. So unprofessional.

He looked up at me and continued his work that's when I lost my patience I grabbed the file on his table along with his shirt and tie that were lying on the floor and with the other hand I pulled him by the wrist outside the room. I dragged him till we reached the front of the meeting room. This whole time the whole office was looking at a shirtless taehyung being dragged by his assistant. And not to mention the girls who had their mouths wide open. I quickly shoved him into the meeting room where 6 pairs of eyes met ours.

y/n, after all, that happened today

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Don't forget to vote and comment
Stay safe and sending lots of love towards you ❤️
With love sav 💜

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

409K 14.6K 31
Min Yoongi a bad highschool student. Bad grades, fights, skipping, etc. Park Jimin a good highschool student. Excellent grades & conduct, loyal and s...
1.7M 40.4K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
15.7K 588 67
"Cause this is unlimited love. I'll wait for her." . "If fate makes us face each other again and if he still loves me like he said before, than I'll...
2.1K 108 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...