𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒, dream

By simplyflaw

❝ why are you throwing bonemeal at me?!" ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ"so you grow the fuck up. ❞ 𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 [𝘢𝘮... More

000. prologue
001. the portmanteau's legacy
002. everyone meet god
003. drawing trees on paper
004. appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak
005. i solemnly swear that i am up to no good
006. the war to end all wars but not quite
007. someone dictate my will, i'm giving it all to waddles
008. may the 4th be with you
010. get out, i need to go to my mind palace
011. gay dinosaur
012. they're just besties
013. shut up, george
014. I think you cracked the case, steve
015. always the goddamn babysitter
016. only in florida
017. the only straight I am is a straight-up bitch
018. act fool
019. shut up emily
020. ten minutes and thirty-nine seconds
021. we had some laughs, it was fun
022. I don't even know a samantha
023. I think there's been some confusion, I'm not the one in trouble here
024. it's the confidence for me
025. are you happy to be in paris?
026. you don't have a TV?
027. it's definitely not excité
028. I say more dumb shit before 9am than most people do all day
029. love or host
030. cereal killer
031. the turning point
032. mother knows best
033. cooties
034. abort mission
035. is there something you want to hear?
036. muffin
037. flatty patty
038. barbie says you're a piece of shit
039. achievement unlocked: the end?
040. achievement unlocked: the end.

009. i was having a good sleep

43.3K 1.3K 1.5K
By simplyflaw

-ˋˏ 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 ˎˊ-

chapter nine
· ━━━━━━ ୨💌୧ ━━━━━━ ·
❝ I was having a good sleep ❞

-ˋˏ irl! ˎˊ-

💜 TWITCHㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ10:46 PM
ItsJustZayn is live: watch me dominate in
mcc ft. georgenotfound, eret and sapnap

"You have exactly three seconds to tell me why you just woke me up," grumbled Malak. Her thick, long hair veiled her expression as she rubbed her eyes and stifled a yawn.

The cat she held to her chest shuffled closer to her and purred when she started scratching the back of its ear.

Malak smiled tiredly down at it and nuzzled her nose in its soft, beige fur.

And it should not have come as a surprise when the cat blinked open its eyes and they were amber, like liquid gold, the eyes of a ravenous wolf. But so were the girl's. Her eyes were honey-glazed, with a hundred shades of gold reflecting in the candlelight.

Zayn, however, couldn't help but be taken back by their similarly piercing gazes every time.

He ran his fingers through his dishevelled, brown hair and rubbed the back of his neck. "My chat demands to see Leo," he replied sheepishly and reached for the sleepy cat.

Leo hissed in response. It was currently very comfortable and content in Malak's arms, thank you very much.

"Is that so? I didn't know you wanted to die today," she looked at him and tilted her head.

Leo glanced up at her then turned back to its owner and tilted its head as well.

Zayn stared at the cat and huffed, "Malak, you can't kill me."

"Too late," she shrugged. "Leo and I have already decided how."

The cat trilled at the mention of its name.

Malak giggled and stroked Leo's head, carefully scratching the cat's neck with her nails when it stretched it for her.

"Don't make me drag the both of you into my room now," Zayn narrowed his eyes at the two.

"With what muscles?" Malak lifted a brow and looked him over.

Zayn gasped dramatically. "Alright, that's it," he said and proceeded to tackle her onto the couch of his living room.

Leo scurried away right before Zayn placed his right leg between Malak's feet, brought her right arm behind his neck and lifted her onto his shoulders.

Malak screamed. "PUT ME DOWN!" She yelled, watching as Leo followed them towards Zayn's streaming setup, mewling worriedly.

"ZAYN!" she pleaded as they slid into his room. "DÉPOSES-MOI TOUT DE SUITE!"

Malak yelped as she was thrown down onto a chair and a pair of headphones were placed on her head.

"Sorry for the wait, guys," Zayn chuckled as Leo hopped back and settled in her arms. "They usually come as a package deal."

Malak furrowed her brows and scrunched her nose. She embraced the cat and pat its head. "What does that even mean―"

"I really like Eminem," Malak jumped when Sapnap's voice echoed through the headsets.

"I prefer skittles," George hummed.

"What?" Sapnap paused. "No, I mean the rapper."

George made a disgusted sound. "Why would you eat the wrapper?!" he asked incredulously.

"Bro, what are you talking about?" replied Sapnap. "Oh my god, George! You're so fucking stupid."

"Well," George retorted. "You're dumb!"

Sapnap squawked, "I don't like your hair!"

George gasped and Eret laughed.

"Oh no," they chuckled. "He went there."

Malak stared at Zayn's left monitor, watching as her friends' discord icons glowed whenever they spoke into their microphones.

She then glanced at the middle one and it displayed Zayn's minecraft player standing in the middle of the minecraft championship's lobby.

Finally, she averted her eyes to the right monitor and found herself staring at herself looking at the side, Zayn standing behind her, leaning on the back of the chair and grinning widely.

Malak's brows lifted and she looked at the camera, smiling and waving briefly at it before she smacked the back of her hand against Zayn's face.

The latter toppled and fell back, crashing with a loud thud on the floor and groaning in pain.

"What just happened?" George asked.

username1: who's she?

username2: OMG IS THAT―

username3: MALAKVHCYBJTRDS

username4: tell me that that is NOT who I think it is

username5: Leo ฅ^._.^ฅ

username6: shit she's pretty 😳

username7: HOLD THE FUCK UP

username8: literally every girl is prettier than me this shit isn't fun anymore

username9: LEO

username10: malak just HAD to look as hot as she sounds like huh

username11: LEO

username12: LEO

username13: i think that's malak :0

username14: zayn, you forgot to mention that your roommate was HOT

username15: @username14 he forgot to mention that his roommate was MALAK

"Nothing," Malak quickly responded and Sapnap gasped.

"King Phe0niX!" he exclaimed.

"Snap map!" she countered.

"No―!"

"―Yes!"

Eret laughed again.

"Fine, whatever," Sapnap huffed but quickly cheered up again. "You're here! I hope you're still rooting for us?"

"Wait," George mumbled. "Since when is Malak participating in MCC?" he asked. "And where is she? I can't see her or find her name."

"George, you dumbass," Sapnap sighed. "She's talking to us from Zayn's― Malak, where is Zayn?"

"Not dead," she smiled innocently at the camera.

"Yet," grumbled Zayn as he pushed himself up from the floor. "Not dead, yet." He narrowed his eyes at her and Malak grinned.

"Leo and I were taking a much-needed nap," she defended and Leo trilled again at the mention of its name. "It was also a very good nap."

Zayn rolled his eyes. He grabbed another chair and pulled it right next to where she sat. "What the viewers want the viewers get," he shrugged and took off Malak's headset and put them on himself. "And Eret wanted me to get Leo too, I guess."

"I guess," repeated Eret, chuckling. "Leo is very cute, that is very much obvious," they added. "But I must say, Malak, you are a hot mess. Emphasis on the hot part."

"And the mess," Zayn snickered. "Not gonna lie, she's kinda crazy sometimes."

Malak flicked his forehead and crossed her arms; Zayn ignored her.

"What are you guys talking about?" asked Sapnap. "And where is Malak?"

"No idea," George replied. "But there's only five minutes until the tournament starts!"

"Zayn," Malak whined and reached for his headphones. "Give me those."

"Um, no," he slapped her hand away and Malak pouted. "You can have these," he continued, handing her his earphones.

She beamed and plugged those in, immediately being greeted back by Eret's voice.

"Also, Malak, did you know I had to pay both Tommy and Tubbo to give me my armour back?" they informed her.

"Really?" she threw her head back and laughed.

"Yes."

Malak giggled, "How much?"

"Oh, um," Eret said. "Around five pounds each, I believe."

"Five pounds!" Malak repeated. "That's it?"

"Well―"

"I'm so disappointed," she stated. "Don't worry, Eret. I'll talk to them about it. They could have done so much more."

Sapnap and George drowned in their laughter while Zayn gave her a displeased look.

"Malak, they're children," he said.

"Don't let them hear you say that," she whispered to him. "I've only taught them a couple of things so far, but― y'know."

Zayn buried his face in his hands and mumbled an, "Of course, you did."

Malak and Eret laughed with Sapnap and George.

Suddenly, fireworks effects were set off, indicating the start of the tournament. So, Malak leant back and continued stroking Leo.

She silently watched the four compete against the other teams, occasionally commenting when Zayn was 'being the dumbass he is.' For instance:

"WHY CAN'T I DO THIS JUMP!" raged Zayn, aggressively clicking his keys in a desperate attempt to make a four-block jump. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY KEYBOARD?"

"You've slammed it at least five times already. Just take the long way, I'm sure it's fine," Malak said.

"I keep missing that jump too," Eret sighed. "Did they have to change it?"

"Stop being stubborn and just take the long way!" Sapnap demanded. "Why are you guys so pressed about taking the shortcut?"

"Because it's faster!" Zayn replied.

"Well, five minutes stuck on the same jump is not faster!"

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"Sapnap is way ahead of the both of you," Malak pointed out. "So maybe stop being idiots and just take the long run, yeah?"

"You know I'm terrible at parkour!" Zayn retorted, frowning deeply.

"I think you've made it quite obvious," she shook her head and stood from her seat. "Leo and I will be taking our leave now."

"What― why?" Zayn spluttered and quickly glanced at her. "Don't tell me you're going back to sleep."

Malak laughed and wished them a, "Good luck!"

"Thank you," George said. "With Dream and Technoblade on the same team, we'll need it."

"Nonsense!" she smirked and unplugged the earphones Zayn handed her, placing them on the side of his desk. "You three are the best players."

Zayn chuckled before pausing. "Wait," he said. "Three―? Malak, which three!"

Malak ignored him, leaving his room with a purring Leo sleeping in her arms.

-ˋˏ twt! ˎˊ-

Phe0niX | @Phe0niX · 11min
the girls should start fighting soon
1.2k ❤ㅤ84 💬ㅤ70 🔁

Ryan | @RyanEvans
no way you just did that

Phe0niX | @Phe0niX
but i did

Nolan | @NolanEvans
malak you've got to give me a warning before making me laugh like that

Phe0niX | @Phe0niX
sorry i got distracted

Nolan | @NolanEvans
understandable, have a good day

Tubbo | @Tubbolive
malak why are you and Leo trending in the UK

Phe0niX | @Phe0niX
we are simply girlbossing

User 1 | @username1
still can't believe i didn't immediately recognise you malak until Zayn's chat started spamming your name lmao

User 1 | @username1
genuinely so fucking pissed that i didn't even tell that it was you by the sound of your voice either

User 1 | @username1
on the verge of tears

User 2 | @username2
L

User 1 | @username1
SHUT UP

User 3 | @username3
yikes, that sounded kinda depressing better put a 'lmao' in there to throw em off

User 4 | @username4
@username3 adding 'lmao' does not hide your hurt

User 1 | @username1
@username4 yes it does lmao

User 5 | @username5
the only reason i didn't notice that it was malak was because i was hyper fixated on Leo

User 1 | @username1
@username5 that's fair

User 6 | @username6
I was so underprepared for that

User 7 | @username7
literally same

User 8 | @username8
they're fighting alright

User 9 | @username9
this is gonna end badly

User 8 | @username8
no let them fight

User 10 | @Username10
are you and Zayn roommates?

User 11 | @username11
nah, pretty sure they're neighbours

Phe0niX | @Phe0niX
@username11 you are correct

User 12 | @username12
we need more leo content

User 13 | @username13
yes please :D

Phe0niX | @Phe0niX
we are resuming our much-needed nap

User 14 | @username14
@Phe0niX OMG AWW

User 15 | @username15
@Phe0niX good night you two 😊

Phe0niX | @Phe0niX
@username15 good night!!

-ˋˏ 💌 ˎˊ-

author's note

we see more of zayn here and i want to know your (specifically those who haven't read this ff before) opinions on him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 6.4K 20
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐚 𝟐𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚, 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢...
324K 10.3K 32
꒱༄ in which, val meets a new friend, joint by their similarities and their differences. through one game. 彡 ·˚ ༘ ꒱ started: 1st feb, 2021 completed:...
558K 18.7K 45
You're the only one that makes me feel alive I can't keep drowning in the shadows Here I am, lay it all on the line ...
1M 29K 44
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 tommy finds himself falling for dream's younger sister 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐱 𝐨𝐜