§×The North Kingdomק

By TheWeeb20

Dream SMP ft. Technoblade. Story inspired by @buniiko_ in Twitter. Check out their account! Also please keep... More

The North Kingdom
Finally Revealed To The King
Meeting The Hunter Duo
Possessive?
Thank You!
Assassins
THANK YOU
I- OFMFGVSBD
Confessing
Thank You For 2K+!
Together Forever
?Discord Server?
Big Threat
Got Him
I FOUND SOMETHING-

A Day Off With Friends

891 45 30
By TheWeeb20

•Author's Pov•

They broke the hug and all of them were wiping their tears off. " Damn you Dream. You made all of us cry by those basic words. " Sapnap said. Dream chuckled with the others. He took his mask off and wiped his tears off as well. He then put it back on. " What if we have a day off and go to a place with no other people , just us? " Bad asked. " Yes! That is a great idea! " Tommy answered. " Where will we go tho? " George asked. " Mountain maybe? " Wilbur told them his idea. " Sounds cool. Plus , nobody will be there since summer is coming. " Techno said. " Okay , mountain it is then. " Bad replied. " When will we leave here? " Sapnap asked. " Let's all get some stuff with us as well with foods then we'll leave. " Techno answered. They all nodded and the group seperated to go and get some stuff.

~An Hour Later~

They all were in the field where horses were. " Are we ready to go? " Techno asked. " Yup. Everyone's here. " Bad answered. " Alright. Let's go then. " Techno said. They all untied their horses and hopped on them. They ran out of the kingdom and ran in the direction of the mountain.

" WOOOOOO! " Sapnap screamed causing his friends to laugh while they were still riding their horses. " RACE YOU GUYS TO THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN! " Techno shouted and commanded his horse to run faster. Dream smirked at the fact that his friends didn't know his horse was a race horse. " Adios!! " Dream shouted and ran past everyone.

~At The Top Of The Mountain~

Dream told his horse to stop running and it did. He hopped off of his horse and waited for the others. Not so long later the rest came running.

" I guess I won. " Dream said with a smirl as he took his mask off since they were all alone for a day. His friends rolled their eyes causing Dream to chuckle. " I will make the fire. " Wilbur said. " I will help you. " Techno replied and they both started making the fireplace and the fire.

Dream walked top of a hill and started watching the city from above. His hoodie and hair flew in the air while the sunlight brightened his face up and his green eyes shined in the sunlight. " Ey Dream! You look like a prince like that. " Sapnap said and laughed with the rest. Dream turned his head to look at his friends and rolled his eyes with smile. " I guess I am the prince now. " Dream said sarcatistically. " Then you're my kid since I am a king. " Techno said. They all started laughing very hard that some of them even started coughing. " I- No thanks. " Dream replied. " I will make food for lunch. You guys can have fun. " Bad said and started cooking food for lunch.

They all were joking around while Dream was looking at some birds on a tree. He lifted his arm then 3 birds flew over to him and landed on his arm. He smiled at the birds. " Hello there little buds. " Dream said to the birds. He couldn't deny the fact that he enjoyed spending time with his friends , he felt happy and safe. That's why he was always in a good mood around them. Suddenly the birds flew away. " FUCK! " Dream cursed loudly because the birds flew away. He turned his head and saw his friends looking at him. " I mean.. nooo , the birds flew away!.. " Dream corrected himself awkwardly. The silence disappeared after seconds because of his friends laughing. Dream laughed with them too.

~Half An Hour Later~

" Lunch is ready! " Bad said. They cheered and sat around the fire. " Hotdogs and sandwiches?! YES! " Tommy cheered loudly. Some of them joined him by cheering as well. Bad handed everyone two hotdogs and one sandwich then orange juices. " Bon appetit! " Bad said cheerfully. They all said it back and started eating together while making jokes.

~20 Minutes Later~

They all were done eating. " I am glad we took a day off! This is fun. " George said. " I agree with George , this is fun. We should do this at least once a week! " Sapnap replied. " Okay then! Every friday we have a day off together? " Techno asked. " Yes! " they all said in sync. " I- Do you guys know if this part of the mountain has wild animals? " Wilbur asked. " Uh.. According to my memory , no there aren't any. " Dream answered. They sighed in relief. " We ate lunch kinda late. The sun will start setting in 15 minutes. " Bad said. " It's alright. We don't even mind the time. " Techno replied.

" I have a good idea! " Tommy said. Everyone looked at him , waiting to hear the idea. " Let's return tomorrow in the morning! " Tommy continued. " We don't even have tents or something tho. " Wilbur replied. Tommy took out tents out of his bag with a proud smirk. " I- wow okay then , we're staying the night. " Wilbur said. Everyone cheered. " Alright then. Let's start pitching the tents. " Techno said then they all started pitching the tents.

~01:00 am~

Dream was still awake while the others were asleep. He was standing on the hill , watching the city from above. He had no ides why he couldn't sleep. He kept rolling in the tent but always failed to sleep so he decided to go outside and look around instead.

It was cold and he decided to put his hands in his hoodie's pockets. It still wasn't warming enough so he put his hood over his head. It was kind of better but he was still shivering. He felt like going back into the tent but he didn't want to wake his friend , Techno , who was sleeping in the tent so he decided not to until he's sleepy.

' It's cold.. ' Dream said in his mind. He sniffed. ' Ah great. I have a runny nose now. ' Dream complained in his thoughts. Suddenly someone hugged him from behind causing him to slightly flinch. " Calm down.. It's just me. " Techno said in a quiet tone , he didn't want to wake the others up. " Why are you up? " Dream asked in a quiet tone. " I woke up to drink water and saw you here.. Why are you awake? " Techno answered then asked a question. " I can't sleep.. " Dream said as he slightly leaned his back to Techno's chest. " Why? Is something wrong? " Techno asked. " No , I sometimes can't sleep at nights. That's all. " Dream answered quietly. Techno buried his face into the crook of Dream's neck with a huff signaling he was sleepy , like very. Dream's cheeks became slightly red but thanks to the darkness , that wasn't visible. " Let's just go sleep.. " Techno said sleeply. Dream's cheeks became a bit more red but again , they weren't visible. " Alright.. " Dream replied. Techno broke the back-hug and walked into the tent then layed down to go back to sleep. Dream took 2 deep breaths and walked into the tent then layed down as well. Not so long later he fell asleep.

~In The Morning~

Dream , Techno and the others woke up to Bad yelling " GUYS! WAKE UP!! IT'S ALMOST 10 AM YOU MUFFIN-HEADS! ". Dream and Techno yawned as they sat up slowly. Techno accidently hit Dream in the head while stretching. " Oops- " Techno was cut off by Dream who smacked a pillow right into his face. " Oh well. I deserved that , I guess. " Techno said with a laugh. " Yeah you did. " Dream replied. He walked out of the tent and stretched there.

" Good morning Bad. " Dream said. " Good morning Dreamy! " Bad said back. They all were used to the sweet nicknames Bad gave them , Bad was a sweet guy in general so they never thought it was weird. Bad clapped his hands together " Alright everyone! Take a sandwich and eat it. " Bad said. Everyone got out of their tents and took a sandwich and started eating. Some were sitting and some were standing. Dream was standing with his left hand in his hoodie's pocket and Techno was standing next to him. Tommy was sitting on a rock. Wilbur was sitting on the grass near the rock Tommy was sitting on. Sapnap was standing behind George who was sitting on a log. And lastly , Bad was sitting on the grass. They all joked around while eating their sandwiches.

They finished eating and started packing their stuff. Techno and Wilbur put out the fire while the others packed the stuff. They grabbed their bags and untied their horses. " Ready to go? " Techno asked. " Yeah! " they all answered in sync. Everyone hopped on their horses and commanded them to run then they started running on the way back to the kingdom. Dream still couldn't forget last night , why did Techno back-hug him when he could just stand next to him? He didn't know. He also didn't know why he liked it , he wanted it to last forever for some reason he didn't know.

Dream put his mask back on before they entered the kingdom. And they were greeted by the cheerful people of the town when they entered. They waved at them and put their horses in the field then tied them.

" That was fun! " George said. " I agree , let's bring more stuff next friday! " Sapnap replied. " Yup! " Bad agreed with Sapnap. That day was really fun but something was about to happen that they weren't aware of.

TBC.
I am sorry this chapter was short asf. I had a stupid course today and had to write a short chapter after I came back home. Anyways , I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Feel free to tell me anything in the comments :)
My apologies if I have any spelling mistakes , I am lazy to fix them lol.
Word Count: 1635

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.2K 13
George Davidson gets imprisoned by his countries dictator, Clay Smith, (Dubbed by the media, "Dream") because his family tried to overthrow the dicta...
397K 10.5K 21
Knowing him since you were children Tommy and you have been quite close. Both of you started YouTube channels and you saw him grow to such a big stre...
402K 6.3K 95
₊❏❜ 🥛⋮[it's all the same] ⌒⌒ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [#136 in mcyt, #202 in georgenotfound ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [updating as often as possible✔︎ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [if an...
100K 5K 87
SIDE STORY (SOMEHOW BECAME A TOMMYINNIT x READER) READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES FIRST! (Y/N) and the MCYT gang woke up from a really...