Step Brother || MYG ||

By _Angelle__

Your dad married again to a woman with a son. You don't know that in a short period of time living with your... More

ø¹
ø²
ø³
ø⁴
ø5
ø6
ø7
ø8
ø9
¹0
¹1
¹2
¹3
¹4
¹5
¹6
¹7
¹8
¹9
²0
²1
²2
²3
²4
²5
²6
²7
²8
²9
³0
³1
³2
³3
³4
³5
³6
³7
³8
³9
⁴0
⁴1
-*-
a sowri
not important:)

⁴2 | finale*.

6.8K 261 61
By _Angelle__

"Do you think she'll love it?" Yoongi asked Ennie, Somi and Seokjin.

"Of course she will. This is too much," Somi rolled her eyes.

"I'm just afraid she won't love it," Yoongi sighed.

Seokjin tapped his shoulder, "Don't worry bro, I know Y/N. She's my cousin so, yeah. She will love this. Just think positive."

"Thanks."

Yoongi went to the hall, looking for you. He didn't saw you anymore that was why he went home.

'Maybe she left'

When he arrived, he immediately asked your parents but they didn't know.

"She said that she will be with her friends," your dad said.

Yoongi nodded and went to the school where your friends were.

"Guys! Have you seen Y/N? Is she with you?" Yoongi asked.

"No. I saw her running and crying. We got worried but we didn't saw her," Taehyung answered worriedly, "I was about to chase after her but Seokjin hyung dragged me and let me decorate here."

"What? Why?" Yoongi furrowed his brows.

"I... I saw her following you and Ennie. Maybe she saw that you were together," Jungkook raised a brow.

Yoongi froze and started inserting what Jungkook said.

"She found it wrong," he muttered and started running.

He looked everywhere for you. He went to the building, garden, cafeteria, and everywhere but he didn't find you. He went to his car and look for you somewhere else. He didn't want to tell your parents cause he was afraid that they'd freak out.

He went to the possible places that you might go but there was no Y/N to find. He was driving his car back to your house when he saw a figure of a girl, sitting on the ground beside a tree and hugging herself. Yoongi stopped the car and immediately went out.

-

You were at the hill where Yoongi brought you before. Your gaze was fixed to nowhere. Your tears stopped from streaming. The cold wind hit your face made you closed your eyes.

You were surprised when a pair of arms wrapped your body from behind. You turned your head on your shoulder and saw Yoongi burried his head on your shoulder. Tears started to form but you blinked it away.

"It's not what you think. Please, believe me," he explained.

You heaved out a sigh and faced him, "I still trusted you, Yoongi."

'I think...?'

He bit his lower lip and flashed a weak smile. He didn't say anything. He helped you up and brought you to the car. You just followed him and not complaining. You just shut your mouth and the ride was filled with silence.

He brought you back to the school. He opened the door for you and you saw your friends there. They looked so worried about you. You smiled at them and they approached you.

"I'll just get something," Yoongi said and left.

You sighed deeply. Somi let you sit and did some make up on your face. She also let you change in a pink knee level, strapless dress. You were confused but not complaining.

"You need to look beautiful," she said.

You stayed quiet. You saw Ennie approaching you and fight the urge of slapping her face.

"You're finally here. Don't you know that Yoongi was so worried about you," she scolded but you just glared at her.

"Why are we still here? Don't you think that we have to go somewhere today?" You asked Jimin.

"It's still 5 pm, Y/N. And we think that it's nice if we'll stay here, in this school, for the last time. You know, we will be college soon," Hoseok answered.

"If that's what you want," you smiled. "Where is Yoongi?"

"He'll be here."

"Go to the rooftop first, Y/N. We'll follow you," Jungkook said.

What rooftop?

"Uh, what are we going to do on the rooftop?" You asked confused.

"Uh.... We... We'll hang out there! Star gazing," Taehyung smiled.

Jimin and Jungkook raised a brow at him but just smiled.

"Somi, what about this dress? Why am I in this dress?" You asked when you finally realized you were in that dress.

She rolled her eyes, "Stop asking. You'll find the answer in the rooftop."

You huffed, "Okay."

You tracked your way to the rooftop of the 2nd building. Your heart was beating fast everytime you took a step towards the building. Every stair you step, your breathing was getting heavier. You just shrugged and stood at front of the door of the rooftop. You held the doorknob and twisted it.

You opened it slowly and entered. Your gaze were set on the floor and when the wind hit your body, you looked up. Your eyes widen and your lips parted a bit. Tears formed from your eyes and a grin formed on your face.

You roamed your eyes.

There was an arranged table on the center with 2 chairs. It was a candle lit date.

There were pink balloons and pink roses everywhere. And a big tarpaulin placed on the wall with pink balloons on the side and ready to fly. You read the writting and it said...

~**~**~

Happy 7th month of love, my queen...

I love you♡

Your king,
Yoongi

~**~**~

The place was filled with pink balloons and pink roses. There were pictures of you and Yoongi together hanging on the twine and glued on the wall. Your pictures together. You covered your mouth in awe. You felt a presence behind you so you turned your body.

There was Yoongi, holding a bouquet of pink roses while wearing his gummy smile. You ran towards him and wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. He hugged you back and kissed your forehead.

You pulled away and stared at his eyes. He smiled and gave you the bouquet. You happily accepted it. You hugged him again, not knowing what to say.

"I asked help for your friends and Ennie. Mostly, your annoying cousin. They agreed and helped me with this. Do you like it?" Yoongi explained.

You nodded, "I love it. This is too much!"

"There's no word 'too much' for me if it comes to you," he smiled.

"Thank you for everything, my king," your eyes was getting teary.

"No, my queen. I am the one who's thankful. Thank you for coming into my life, Y/N. Thank you for changing my life. Thank you for the love and trust you gave. Thank you for fighting for our love," he held your hands and intertwined your fingers with his, "In the trials that we encountered. We faced it together and the love became stronger. Thank you for loving me. I really love you."

You caressed his cheeks and planted a soft kiss on his lips, "I love you too, Yoongi. I really do. Nothing can break us. Nothing and no one in this world. You're always be my king."

"And you will always be my queen."

'We'll write another chapter of our story. We'll walk to our path, holding each other's hands, together. I just couldn't believe that the one I hate from the first time I met is the one I'll be falling in love and caught me with all his heart. I am really thankful for having him. Having him in my life. I love you, Yoongi. Always and forever... I just can't believe that it all started with you, being my STEP BROTHER'

*.THE END*·.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 62.5K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
222K 6.5K 27
Y/N recently lost her mother in a car accident. So her father took custody. But she has seven stepbrothers. So when she moves into her father's home...
146K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
152K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...