love letter || j.jk x reader

By hoblivious

Falling for college's hearthrob Hoseok, you decide to write him a love letter. However, the plan goes wrong w... More

part one
01 | Dear Hoseok, I love you
02 | messy hair and unbuttoned shirt
03 | Hoseok is standing right in front of you
04 | You know I know
05 | I love helping people anyway
06 | her big heart had enough room for more boys
07 | He had her at hello anywa
08 | You're a friend of Y/n, right?
09 | "Don't tell me you fell for me?"
10 | She still couldn't believe how similar they were
11 | Could you get any cooler?
12 | Creepy, yes, but still cute
13 | He's one of the kindest person ever
14 | forget about the stupid boy
15 | getting to know each other
16 | So you know how I feel
part two
17 | she found love already
18 | does he remember me?
19 | pure joy and euphoria
20 | how much I missed him
21 | crying over a man
22 | perhaps it was time to confess
23 | I wanted it to last forever
24 | I wish you could see yourself through my eyes right now
25 | your screams told me otherwise
26 | "We're in love"
27 | "Let's do it"
28 | the warmth of Jungkook's house
29 | Guilt and regrets
30 | she loved Jungkook

epilogue - love letter

1.9K 134 56
By hoblivious

"Dear Jungkook,

It's been a while since I last came to visit. Seven months, to be precise.

I don't really know why I'm writing you a letter considering you won't ever read this. Here I am, though, wide awake at three in the morning, unable to sleep. I think of you a lot, especially since the release of my book.

By the way, it's a success! I named it "Love Letter" because it tells our story. In the end, I'm glad you kept the letter I wrote for Hoseok that day. Otherwise, we would have probably never speak.

I don't know what to say; this is harder than I thought. I love you, and I miss you. I feel better, though. I'm slowly getting used to your absence. I mean, it's been four years now, so it's about time I let you go...

I met a guy two months ago. He likes me, I can tell, but I'm not sure I can love him back. You own my heart, Jungkook, and it's impossible for me to take it back because you left with it. He is nice, kind, and funny, but he's not you.

Jihyo and Hana are pushing me; they want me to move on. Easy to say. They would probably think otherwise if Jimin and Bibha were gone.

Anyway, let's talk about your friends!

Yoongi is doing fine! Since Sun's baby boy was born, he likes to spend time with them. His name is Taemin, and he's beyond adorable! By the way, I'm the godmother :)))) Sun is a great mom, and she's totally independent! Yoongi helps as much as she allows him to, but he doesn't interfere with family matters. Besides, he is too busy leading his own company!

As for Namjoon, it's a bit more complicated. He works as a college professor, but he doesn't seem to recover from your loss. He and I think alike, which brought us closer. He misses you, but he tries to move on, which is extremely difficult considering you were a brother to him.

Oh, well. Now I'm crying :)

Jimin and Jihyo live happily as a family. They have kids, triplets, and I adore them! Whenever I play with them, I can't help but imagine how it could've been for us to have children. You would've been a great dad!

Oh my, I miss you so much...

This letter makes no sense, but it doesn't matter. I like to believe that you're constantly watching me. This is how I live now. Imagining your smile and loving eyes in every room I step in. It brings me comfort, peace.

I love you, Jungkook, forever and ever.

P.S: To the nosy person who's reading this, make sure to leave the letter on Jungkook's grave. And tell him I love him."

Thank you for reading "love letter"
I love you all💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 73 28
D-Man saves the day! Who knew computer science major Jeon Jungkook could become your fake boyfriend Jeon Jungkook x Reader
529K 33.3K 50
He was broken. With no plans of falling in love ever again, fate has other plans for him Journey is a JinKook/KookJin Fanfic #1 -JINKOOK (031120) #1...
3.1K 37 28
Jungkook X Reader Completed ! She was just a normal girl. Attended her dream university, with her best friend. Worked hard, got good grades, always...
419K 9.2K 57
a very fluffy story about how you and jungkook fall in love