IMAGINES 4

By YbnAnna

PLEASE READ IMAGINE BOOK 1, 2, AND 3 !!!! - its doesn't matter what order you read them in. This is book for... More

Instructions !
@Jahze11- Roommate
Diggy Simmons - high school Crush
@dtjb3 - sleepOver
Luh Kel - Jealous? HA
@ Syiansweat_ - Game Day
Travis Scott- Catfish
Toosii- Love cycle pt2
Chris Brown - mission impossible
August Alsina - Entanglement
JOSHUA CHRISTOPHER - Kitten

Toosi - Love cycle Pt.1

5.5K 153 126
By YbnAnna

You = Bunny

I smacked my gum rolling my eyes. my friend was on FaceTime telling me all about his girl problems.  call me a bad friend but I could really care less....

I smacked my lips again while putting my groceries away. my phone sat on the counter top facing up at the ceiling.

"so then she told me she didn't want no strings attached and that she was about money first so she don't catch feelings. so I fucked her and that was it then a week later she see's me at the stoe, chopping it up with another bitch and went crazy.. she was blowing up my phone and shit talking bout I got her looking stupid in front of her friends and shit. Like BITCH where yo feelings come from? I thought u ain't have feelings? remember what happen to u getting that money. thought u was in yo bag hoe.... Wait BUNNNYYYYY ARE U LISTENINGGGGG?"

he dragged on..... I huffed walking over to my phone un muting myself. and leaning against the counter top.

Me: yes boy 'im here, hurry up an d finish yo lil story.

"Ight so any whooo. I hit her up asking her for head and she gone say nahhh cuz u had me out her looking like a fool. so I said where ever yo feelings came from u need to ship them back, no cap cuz I aint even ask for all that. she was like is u dead ass? I said hell yah bitch I'll even pay for priority shipping. bitch gone block me. so now im down to a 3 hoe roster."

I chuckled shaking my head he something else. he wouldn't have girl problems if he wasn't out there fucking on everything walking.

Me: well that seems like a you problem, aren't you at the studio right now? make a song outta it or some...

he nodded.

"anyway what you got on..."

he said peeking into the cam

Me: Bye nigga I don't have time for your games. I need to change im getting my hair done.

"Ight bet ima slide thru later you cooking tonight?

Me: yeah

"Ight"

he hung up and I jogged up the stairs to get ready. I kn ew this appointment would take forever.

                                                                                 Toosi POV:

I played the song back in my headset. I had been making a song just like bunny told me to do. I called it love cycle. Of course the inspiration wasn't the best and I ain't love the bitch but the situation was enough to get my mind going and once I started I couldn't stop.

Speaking of bunny.... who names they child bunny? Like really tho? When I see her ima be on her head about that too since she always thinks got jokes. but anyway i'm getting sidetracked.

I bobbed my head to the song. I stopped when I heard my phone go off. Rolling my eyes I stopped the track throwing my headphones off. everyone knew not to bother me when I was recording. shit bunny the one who told me to make the song and knowing her she prolly got her phone on do not disturb cuz she just dont like to be bothered.

that's another reason why she's one of my only female friends. she's not clingy. one time we was hanging out and someone text her phone, I watched this girl smack her lips, roll her eyes then silent her phone. I asked her if she had a problem with the person texting her and her response was "Nah, I kid you not. I just can't stand the notification sound on my phone. and dont say ChaNGe It ... cuz I had all of them I fucking hate getting notifications"

she's weird like that but I fucks with it. 

anyways.....

reaching over I grabbed the phone. it was a unknown number FaceTiming me. No body has my number except people I fuck with so. I figured it was just someone I knew whose number I didn't have saved in my phone yet... I be texting people for a whole week before I actually save they number...

answering it I smacked my lips to see CeC e. the bitch I was just talking to bunny about.

Me: Mane why is u calling me?

CeCe: what you mean why? u haven't been hitting me up lately. you must got a new bitch

she said doing that shit with her voice like she about to cry.... I groaned

Me: bitch u blocked me

CeCe: So that dont mean stop hitting me up, you could have found another way to contact me if u really wanted me.

she said, her whole voice changed. Bitch got bold.

Me: exactly why I didn't, cuz I dont want you. I wanted head Periodt.

I said like JT and Miami

CeCe: see that's why we didn't work out. cuz you never wanna express how u really feel. 

Me: BITCH how u gone tell me. 

CeCe: cuz I know the real you...

fuck a bitch one time and she think she know u

I was about to respond then I seen a text from bunny pop up on the screen.

From: BunBun😈

Sorry I didn't get to see you tonight.. I'll be busy but maybe we can link tomorrow🖤 Heres something to last until then.

"DAMN"

I said with my mouth held open.

Cece: what ! what's got all ur attention

she Said making me remember she was even on the phone. I hung up then blocked the number before going back to me and bunny message. I just kept staring at the picture. then the text.... what was she talking about? I don't understand.

I started to text back but her chat bubble popped up. next thing u know she start spamming messages

From: BunBun😈

> THATS NOT FOR YOU!!!! IM SO SORRY

>DELETE THAT !!!!

> IM NOT FUCKING PLAYING WITH YOU EITHER TOOT!!

>I WILL LITERALLY MURDER YOU

I frowned...... me and bunny never had that type of relationship. she hella bad but I never really looked at her in that way. I've never ever heard her talking about having a nigga and we dumb close....that shit kinda hurt a nigga. 

I really didn't think she was entertaining someone. so now that I know she is I feel left out... kinda hurt that someone isn't me I guess.  Bunny always has that nonchalant attitude and doesn't care about too much, I'd like to see that sweet romantic side of her. I always thought I was closet person she had around... kinda feel like a nigga deserved the spot but ....... I guess not.

I locked the phone leaving her on read, kinda annoyed.... lemme finish this track so I could dip.

2 hours later.

I bulled up to bunny house after taking a shower. 

I just walked in. she live in a gated community but she still needs learn to keep her door locked.

walking in. she was in the  kitchen cooking. I sat my phone on the counter top. 

Me: the food almost done.

Bunny: hello to you too nigga.

 I smacked my lips going in the fridge grabbing a drink.

Bunny: yeah it'll be done in five minutes.

I nodded takin a sip from my drink.

Me: so about that pic-

Bunny: UH UH!! nope shut up... that never happened.

I sat my drink down annoyed.

Me: aye why u aint tell me u talking to someone?

Bunny: it's really not ur business

Me: oka but I let you know what I be having going on?

Bunny: so?

Me: how long y'all been together?

I asked pushing the conversation..

Bunny: chill on that we dont date, I just fuck on him when I need some dick

My heart... it hurts.. why can't she fuck on me

I nodded walking into the living room sitting with my head in my hands

Why does this shit bother me....she not even mine.

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME

VOTE

Y'all seen my "community post" about My idea for my next book? if not go check it out and comment your opinion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 1.2K 59
wholesome, gay, and sad imagines :) hope you enjoy english isn't my first language so please no hate <3
960K 27K 189
I'll be doing a series of imagines for celebrities or characters that you ask for. Let me know what you want it to be about and who. Also only doing...